Sidebar Discussion

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
U know it kills me. Its still a smoke and mirrors game for some people. The fact is, take away the duct tape, the chloroform, the alleged handling or mishandling of the skull by RK, it all boils down to this........replace caylee with your 3 year old child that casey was to babysit. She has a tragic accident in the pool, but instead of calling 911 and you to tell you what happened to your child, she bags her, disposes of her and tells you that someone kidnapped her from the park. You find out after 6 months of exhausting searches that she is dead. And then three years later you find out it was because of the neglect of the person u intended to take care of her. Now tell me, what punishment would you expect to befall miss casey anthony. If she was caring for someone elses child and this happened, her happy lil a$$ would be in jail right now.

Now that's an interesting point, I've not gone down that road. Totally hypothetical..... Wonder how it would have been charged? Wonder if the DP would have been on the table, I don't think so. I think "neglect" "abuse" would have been charged and it would have gone over without a hitch? I dunno.... what do you guys think?

Now that's an interesting point, I've not gone down that road. Totally hypothetical..... Wonder how it would have been charged? Wonder if the DP would have been on the table, I don't think so. I think "neglect" "abuse" would have been charged and it would have gone over without a hitch? I dunno.... what do you guys think?

Totally agree! Casey should not have been allowed to walk away scot free. She was the last person to see this child and never spoke the truth.

U know it kills me. Its still a smoke and mirrors game for some people. The fact is, take away the duct tape, the chloroform, the alleged handling or mishandling of the skull by RK, it all boils down to this........replace caylee with your 3 year old child that casey was to babysit. She has a tragic accident in the pool, but instead of calling 911 and you to tell you what happened to your child, she bags her, disposes of her and tells you that someone kidnapped her from the park. You find out after 6 months of exhausting searches that she is dead. And then three years later you find out it was because of the neglect of the person u intended to take care of her. Now tell me, what punishment would you expect to befall miss casey anthony. If she was caring for someone elses child and this happened, her happy lil a$$ would be in jail right now.

Well GA can thank himself for helping Casey to get off. I was pretty frustrated with his exchanges with Baez during the trial. If George had admitted and not tried to be confrontational in his responses about the gas cans and the duct tape, Casey would be in jail. Why couldn't he have said: Yes, the duct tape looks like the same kind that we kept in the tool shed. Yes, I called the police about the gas cans because I was fed up with Casey stealing gas. I knew it was most likely her that broke into the shed but on the other hand if it was another person that had broken in then it should be documented for my neighborhood.

read the docs - read the transcipts -- he told several different stories from the skull rolled out to picking the bag up 4 feet from the ground to only lifting the skull with meter stick -- it's all there. This is nothing New!
So... because the hero who discovered Caylee's remains, might have accidentally lifted the skull- how is this manipulating the evidence??? I fail to see it. How does this prove Casey is innocent, or that he killed Caylee???:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

I have to say that it's annoying when you're on other case topics/forums and the Anthony case is constantly being mentioned, even though the connection is vague. It'll be like, "Jane Doe is missing" and someone will comment "And I know that when they find whoever abducted/murdered her, he/she will get away with it like Casey Anthony!" or "Maybe the family will sell pictures of the victim like the Anthonys!" I reference cases that I'm familiar with on other topics, but some people seem to think that any mention of any crime is directly connected to Casey Anthony. And most of the mentions of the Anthony case are hypothetical situations. It's like people who find a way to bring politics into everything.
If it's Amanda Knox you're referring to, I think she and Casey Anthony are two peas in a pod, and both are now acquitted murderesses, IMO!:twocents:

Oh one more thing. The River Cruz stuff. If GA had said, you know River and I became friends but we were not lovers. I may have said something like 'It was an accident that snowballed' during one of our discussions but it was intended it to be in support of my daughter. I could not imagine my daughter harming my granddaughter unless it was an accident that went awry.

I have to think that any normal person after their child accidently dies would not sell her babies pictures to the highest bidder in order to pay her attorney for a murder 1 trial when she could have kept that money herself by saying, it was an accident and I panicked. If this is not bad enough, now she wants millions to be interviewed so she can tell her side of the story. I thought the good people of Florida already paid to hear her side of the story. Some may believe KC is not a murderer but you have to admit she's a pretty good scam artist. And, really, isn't that all she cares about. jmo

BBM - particularly when she had not yet been charged with the murder......

read the docs - read the transcipts -- he told several different stories from the skull rolled out to picking the bag up 4 feet from the ground to only lifting the skull with meter stick -- it's all there. This is nothing New!

Well, I"m sure that in the life of Roy Kronk - an average unsophisticated everyday kind of a guy - flipping over a garbage bag and finding the small real skull of a child laying on the ground is some kind of a ho-hum kind of thing so you could of course remember every detail precisely as it happened......:banghead:

When did I ever say RK was a murderer? Never. I'm simply stating that you can't rely on the evidence because he told different versions of what he did to said evidence. And if I'm not mistaken he did tell different thing to the police not just the media.

I never said you did say he was a murder.....I was just repeating what we have heard CA say about KC. It was a general statement as I was not quoting you directly. RK's different versions have nothing to do with what was found and how it was found. Caylee's body was torn apart and scattered thoughout the area. It does not change what they found and what determination the ME came to when she did her investigation. It is up to LE and ME to filter through what people say (because if you ask any LEO about witnesses they will all tell you the same thing) their statements can differ because of the shock of the moment, different people see different things, etc. No one is dependent on RK's statement. LE/ME gathered evidence and made a decision that it was homocide. We can disagree till those cows come home but that was their findings and they're sticking to it.

KC on the other hand has changed her statements throughout these three years in various ways. Through letters, CA statements, jailhouse tapes her versions changed like the seasons. Not a very good reason to trust what was said in the OS. And, by-the-way, KC never took the stand so we don't even know if the drowning was true or not because she has neither confirmed it nor denied it. Pretty self-serving, isn't it? But that is just my opinion. jmo

so which "story" does he now believe is correct? and how does he know it's "really" correct? If he questioned himself so much that it goes from a skull rolling to not touching it, how can you or he for that matter RELY on anything he says? All JMO. I'm not trying to make RK out as a bad person. I'm simply stating that once the evidence was manipulated, in any way, it was no longer reliable. Then add his changing stories and you got reasonable doubt. JMO

So you are telling me you haven't actually read the autopsy report, aren't you? Cause if you did you would know the answer to "the skull rolling or not....:waitasec:

Oh one more thing. The River Cruz stuff. If GA had said, you know River and I became friends but we were not lovers. I may have said something like 'It was an accident that snowballed' during one of our discussions but it was intended it to be in support of my daughter. I could not imagine my daughter harming my granddaughter unless it was an accident that went awry.

Isn't it ironic that the very description of "snowballing out of control" was first presented to KC in that interview by LE at Universal. She is such an imitator that I sometimes think that may be what she told JB and he related it to CA in those exact terms. That would make sense for the PI's looking for the body in November and JB asking DC to call him if he found something. Did JB know about the duct tape at that time and that is why he wanted them to call him first, or did he just know about the bags and did not want Caylee found bagged with items from the home? jmo

Evidence is evidence. The animals certainly could not be interviewed and they did some damage as well. To say you can't rely on the evidence does not make sense because when ME investigates a crime scene all known factors have to be considered. The people who process crimes scenes are very good at what they do and what they found could have very well proven that Caylee drowned. Her attorney who claims to have known what happened from the beginning dropped the ball in terms of having the body discovered to prove it was a drowning in the beginning. Time was of the essence but he was much more interested in selling pictures for KC to pay for her murder 1 trial she had not been charged with yet. So who benefited by them not finding the remains until December. JB had his money and KC was charged with Murder 1.

If Caylee drowned it would have been much easier to prove in August then in December. So how the scene was found, again, falls back on the child's mother. If a drowning could have been proven right away they would have just charged her with the check cashing/forgery incidents and she would have served some time and been out...none the worst for wear.

Blame needs to be placed in it's rightful place. KC is to blame for lying and everything that happened after that fact. No one else should have that burden placed on them. jmo

I don't recall posting anything about a stranger. In my opinion, it was an accident she tried to covr up and look like a kidnapping.

I think it was an accident. I think she had a break with reality upon finding Caylee deceased, and Caylee ended up where she ended up during that break from reality. I do not think she staged a murder, nor do I think she staged a kidnapping, I think she laid Caylee down in those woods with a few of her things while in absolute denial.

MOO

When did I ever say RK was a murderer? Never. I'm simply stating that you can't rely on the evidence because he told different versions of what he did to said evidence. And if I'm not mistaken he did tell different thing to the police not just the media.

I agree with you about the lack of reliability of the evidence due to RK's inconsistant statements.

So you are telling me you haven't actually read the autopsy report, aren't you? Cause if you did you would know the answer to "the skull rolling or not....:waitasec:

Are autopsy reports infallable? Had RK stuck to his statement that the skull rolled out of the bag, would the autopsy report have been different, because, they would have had different facts to consider when making their educated inferences wouldn't they?

Are autopsy reports infallable? Had RK stuck to his statement that the skull rolled out of the bag, would the autopsy report have been different, because, they would have had different facts to consider when making their educated inferences wouldn't they?

I think it would have gotten out of the bag somehow and if RK never touched it the results would have pretty much been the same according to the ME's report. Maybe RK never touched it at all and was lying. It does not change what was found when LE arrived. Where animals might have drug it out, or RK knocked it out, what is important is what they found and what they concluded as experts.

My husband had to attend an autopsy of a man who was shot in the side of his head. He was found in a car down by the river. It was first believed he shot himself and he had an entry and exit wound. The ME removed the brain and put it in a chemical (can't remember now it was a long time ago). He told my husband to come back the next day that the brain would bake like bread. The following day when the ME cut open the brain imagine the surprise when there were two bullets within the brain and two tracks. So it was a murder. Both holes in the skull were entrance wounds. You have to give ME's a lot of credit for knowing what they are doing and having the courage to say what they believe based on their experience. jmo

I believe they came to an educated conclusion when they saw the mandible was still in place and the condition of the hair and positioning of the duct tape. We were not there and we are by no means experts. Even DT's experts were not there. So we are left to trust the ME and what she has reported and it sounds logical to me. Much more so than anything I have heard that counters it, for sure. And certainly more reliable than the duct tape floated down from the A's garage and into the swamp and just happened to attach itself to Caylee's face that was pretty much gone and Fay rolled around. jmo

She sold the pics before she was charged with murder?:ohwow:

I didn't know that. Thanks!

Yes. When she was visiting JB's office while out on bond she was bringing pictures of Caylee in for ABC to use. KC was not charged with murder one until October 14 after the Grand Jury met. jmo

so which "story" does he now believe is correct? and how does he know it's "really" correct? If he questioned himself so much that it goes from a skull rolling to not touching it, how can you or he for that matter RELY on anything he says? All JMO. I'm not trying to make RK out as a bad person. I'm simply stating that once the evidence was manipulated, in any way, it was no longer reliable. Then add his changing stories and you got reasonable doubt. JMO

Well, RK didn't essentially lie. I agree, he gave slightly different versions of his story. But obviously he didn't have anything to hide, and he had zero motive to lie. Becaue of that, he's believable, IMO. He was an outsider who happened upon the skull. He was also burdened by the fact that police were ho-hum with what he was telling them to check out.

It was really a tragedy of errors, IMO. We had the child thrown in the woods, we had the severe weather/flooding of that area, we had the searches of that area that turned up nothing, we had RK calling several times to report what he saw in the area that had already been checked (is that right?). I think RK even second-guessed what he saw after police brushed it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewWA