Sidebar Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my,,,,,,, methinks I know what got into the Pinellas Jury - my line of reasoning just now :waitasec:..... I'm sitting here reading this (in Ohio, on Eastern time mind you). So I think to myself! Hey it's past 11:00 right now! I bet the people in California got the verdict, maybe I'll check websleuths to see if a Californian has posted......:waitasec: So, it's official.....I'm the 13th biggest idiot on the planet......:banghead:

It gives me great pleasure this one time only my dear Murphismo - to say you are seriously mistaken - not the 13th biggest idiot on the planet because you were able to reason yourself through your mistake.....:floorlaugh:

One in a billion? Still could have happened. In fact I'd have bet money you would have given me one in a billion odds Casey would not have been found not guilty before the trial.

As far as the triple bagging, I have seen no evidence the duct tape was placed on Caylee at the same time of the triple bagging. Who's to say who ever placed Caylee there didn't return a day, or even a week later to place her in the triple bagging.

Heck, let's even hypothosize; Casey is in fact responsible for Caylee's being there - as cold hearted as Casey is painted here by those that assume she is guilty - would you put it past her to have just tossed Caylee out? GA, or another person discovers this a day or so later, decides to at least "bag" Caylee.

First you would have to know what happens to a body in the Florida heat for a day and up to a week. Only a mother whose heart was cold could go out the same evening her child died and rent a movie about duct taping someone's mouth. I think she was triple bagged because her body started purging otherwise there would have been plenty of decomposition fluids in the trunk. I don't think trying to bag someone in full rigor would be easy. Rigor can start as soon as 10 minutes after death. jmo

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/biochemistry/a/aa061903a.htm

Taking all the evidence we have seen before, during and after the trial I must say....my name is not Alice and I do not live in Wonderland and I have not, repeat have not eaten any magic mushrooms. And that is not an opinion but I can say so as a matter of fact.

I have also learned throughout my lifetime that when a person tells one lie after another, after another nothing they say can not be trusted. KC deserves respect from no one and if I were her mother I'd be a little more then just "mad" at her. jmo

I don't recall posting anything about a stranger. In my opinion, it was an accident she tried to covr up and look like a kidnapping.

THis is NOT what her defense said at trial. Why wouldn't she just explain how and why she "staged a kiddnapping", if it was all an accident. Why would they present a false defense? It is not logical or believable. Who has ever heard of anyone doing this anyway? And why would anyone offer explainations for a person who can't be bothered to say what really happened?

Hey guys! Verdict to be read after jurors finish dinner, just ordered. Verdict at 3:30 EST. How flipping familliar......... See ya'll over on the AK thread soon I hope!

I'm amazed because I don't live in Seattle but in BC/Canada - and even further amazed this young woman has managed to totally eclipse her co-defendent. I read an interview from the young man's father, a doctor in Italy...who drives to visit him every weekend. Very sad.

BBM - I believe we are witnessing the parent's media machine. I make a point of only reading European news to get a balanced view of what is going on. I think had Amanda been more respectful of Italian law, the police and the predicament she found herself in - she may have initially fared better. What I'm having difficulty balancing is the picture her parents paint and her actual behaviour before and after this trial. Sound familiar?

There is another coincidence. They are not mentioning the victim in all this... it's all about Amanda.

Isn't that the truth? I just read an interview of the Kercher family on BBC before reading your comment. It IS all about Amanda...and her family in the media..

BBM: Yep ... Amanda's parents hired a U.S. PR Firm and launched a media campaign to "free" their DD ... And the Anthony's got paid big $$$$$ for interviews, photos, etc ...

Just like Caylee was the ONLY VICTIM ... Meredith Kercher was the ONLY VICTIM !

And both have gotten LOST all amongst both of these Family's PR Campaigns that have been about their "darling daughters" and their "family" -- NOT the murdered VICTIMS !

:furious: Makes me :furious:

:waitasec: Oh ... one other thought ...

IF -- Amanda is "released" ... her coverage will "boot" Casey off the map for a while ... Amanda will receive enormous $$$$$ -- book deals, interviews, movie deals ... :furious:

:waitasec: In my opinion ... Casey or Amanda is like "trying to pick your poison" ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I have to think that any normal person after their child accidently dies would not sell her babies pictures to the highest bidder in order to pay her attorney for a murder 1 trial when she could have kept that money herself by saying, it was an accident and I panicked. If this is not bad enough, now she wants millions to be interviewed so she can tell her side of the story. I thought the good people of Florida already paid to hear her side of the story. Some may believe KC is not a murderer but you have to admit she's a pretty good scam artist. And, really, isn't that all she cares about. jmo

I have to think that any normal person after their child accidently dies would not sell her babies pictures to the highest bidder in order to pay her attorney for a murder 1 trial when she could have kept that money herself by saying, it was an accident and I panicked. If this is not bad enough, now she wants millions to be interviewed so she can tell her side of the story. I thought the good people of Florida already paid to hear her side of the story. Some may believe KC is not a murderer but you have to admit she's a pretty good scam artist. And, really, isn't that all she cares about. jmo

ummmmm....... FCA is NOT a normal person my dear....:banghead:

Funny, I thought that too. It seemed plausible that she both chloroformed and duct taped Caylee. This is macabre, but I hope, if this was the case, that she did this, so Caylee had no awareness :(

I just didn't need to know exactly how Caylee was killed or neglected to death or whatever. All the evidence provided and sewn together the way it was gave a convincing enough idea that Casey did something to her, was responsible for her death and should be found guilty of it.
Bingo! That was my point exactly, although the Chloroform evidence may not have been as strong, this is not a CSI show, nor a videotape. The jurors should have been smart enough to put together all of the pieces that Casey, and Casey alone killed Caylee. The Essa Jury and the Peterson juries were able to connect the dots without all of the specifics, and the prosecution is not required to present the exact manner of death, it's obvious who killed her, and it wasn't accidental, nor were George or Roy Kronk ever involved- innocent men whose names were dragged through the mud!

I respectfully disagree. RK and Casey not knowing each other is irrelevant and doesn't prove anything. RK manipulated the evidence, period. Therefore, that evidence is unreliable. All JMO.
Excuse me???:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: How exactly did he do that???

And where is the "concrete proof"? It seems that we have to suspend all belief and logic relating to OFFENDER KC, but everyone else lives in a universe where anything suggested, without a lick of any proof, must be believed. Wow. I'm stunned by the lengths some will go to to excuse what KC has done. Just freakin' amazed.

or fake a phone call from her dead baby on the day 911 was called just to lead LE in the direction of a kiddnapper. i just wander how cold you would have to be to sit there and make up a conversation you had with your dead 2 year old daughter. brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am still lost in why people believe George in his statement that he was the has person to see Casey and Caylee alive. He claims to have seen Casey, Caylee and backpack on the afternoon of the 16TH. I have never believed this. It makes no sense. George is a lair. Plain and simple. Casey did not lose her temper on the evening of the 15TH. Clam down. Then methodically kill Casey later. Casey never planned ahead for anything in her life. She responds. Not plans. George lies, and takes Cindy's orders. So why believe George???

Well. Two defendants (Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox) have been set free this year. Add Conrad Murray to the list and we'll call it a hatrick.

Who said someone HAD to unstick the tape? The tape was matted in the hair not stuck to the mandible. So why would anyone have to unstick the tape to realign the mandible?

ETA: And as far as RK goes, which story of his do we believe? He told a different story each time he spoke, even on the witness stand. I go with NONE of them. JMO.

According to the autopsy report, the duct tape was lightly adherent to the mandible.

Funny . . . Casey Anthony was the one on trial. She lied like a rug, about much more important "things", like, what happened to her dead daughter. Yet RK's bumbling around, embarrassing himself, trying to make himself look "good", rates a higher outrage? Or at least, enough of an outrage to bring EVERYTHING the state brought forward into question?

I think we beat that dead horse enough.

There is an actual priority of "lies" in this case, and RK fumbling the details in his testimony does not rate in the same universe as Casey's lies. Another thing: RK was raked over the coals by the detectives, too. They had first hand experience of his story-changing. And they STILL shoved him aside as a "suspect". Just like George and Cindy and Lee were shoved aside, along with TonE, Ricardo, Amy, and a few other's I can't name right now.

It seems the only argument left, that supports the NG verdict, is a bunch of "what ifs" that were LONG ago laid to rest by professionals with skills and capability far exceeding our own.

And didn't he have a locking device on it so it could be reattached. He is an expert and even he could not get it lined up correctly. Not an easy ask. As Dr. G said in her deposition when CM asked her who put the mandible in place and Dr. G's answer was: "God." I love it. jmo

LOL :rocker: I forgot about this one!! God I love Dr G :D

One in a billion? Still could have happened. In fact I'd have bet money you would have given me one in a billion odds Casey would not have been found not guilty before the trial.

As was the lucky sperm your father contributed to your life :D "One in a billion" is more likely to happen on a cellular level, in complete freak accidents, and fertilization :crazy:

As far as the triple bagging, I have seen no evidence the duct tape was placed on Caylee at the same time of the triple bagging. Who's to say who ever placed Caylee there didn't return a day, or even a week later to place her in the triple bagging.

Heck, let's even hypothosize; Casey is in fact responsible for Caylee's being there - as cold hearted as Casey is painted here by those that assume she is guilty - would you put it past her to have just tossed Caylee out? GA, or another person discovers this a day or so later, decides to at least "bag" Caylee.

I think the hypothesizing was done, and then resolved into a murder charge a little over three years ago :blowkiss:

see there's the problem -- taking all that into consideration only proves that Caylee died and Casey knew - It doesn't prove murder. all JMO of course.

No, it doesn't prove murder. It does prove RESPONSIBILITY.

Which the Pinellas 12 refused to assign her.

read the docs - read the transcipts -- he told several different stories from the skull rolled out to picking the bag up 4 feet from the ground to only lifting the skull with meter stick -- it's all there. This is nothing New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07