Sidebar Discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingo! That was my point exactly, although the Chloroform evidence may not have been as strong, this is not a CSI show, nor a videotape. The jurors should have been smart enough to put together all of the pieces that Casey, and Casey alone killed Caylee. The Essa Jury and the Peterson juries were able to connect the dots without all of the specifics, and the prosecution is not required to present the exact manner of death, it's obvious who killed her, and it wasn't accidental, nor were George or Roy Kronk ever involved- innocent men whose names were dragged through the mud!

The prosecution boiled it down into a pablum to spoon feed the jury. They still choked on it.

Now and then, with the nature of our justice system, we're gonna have a jury with just enough folks in it who can't or won't understand. Juries have convicted innocent people too, because they were infected with racism or bigotry of some sort or other.

And where is the "concrete proof"? It seems that we have to suspend all belief and logic relating to OFFENDER KC, but everyone else lives in a universe where anything suggested, without a lick of any proof, must be believed. Wow. I'm stunned by the lengths some will go to to excuse what KC has done. Just freakin' amazed.

I'm stunned that for some reason RK states HIMSELF that he moved the evidence but everyone acts as if that didn't happen

read the docs - read the transcipts -- he told several different stories from the skull rolled out to picking the bag up 4 feet from the ground to only lifting the skull with meter stick -- it's all there. This is nothing New!

And he later said in trail after people saying he told several different stories something to the effect of "If anyone was in that situation and saw what I saw I would bet they couldn't give an exact account as to how the skull came out" Not exactly his words but something of the like. All that adrenaline running through his system when he saw it...did I see it roll..did I see the bag move back..etc..he didn't do anything to Caylee except call multiple times that he found something and in the end he found Caylee. He listened to his instinct (which I believe is God's way of talking to you) to go back there and to keep calling.

And why would she need to cover up an accident?

because she freaked. she's not your normal person. whole family is nuts. idk -- first person to get the answer to the anthony's psyche will be worth millions lol.

I'm stunned that for some reason RK states HIMSELF that he moved the evidence but everyone acts as if that didn't happen

Why do you find RK credible and not the medical examiner? And why would FCA not call 911 and report this "accident"?

Thanks.

Linda Drane Burdick
"My biggest fear is that common sense will be lost in all the rhetoric of the case"

because she freaked. she's not your normal person. whole family is nuts. idk -- first person to get the answer to the anthony's psyche will be worth millions lol.

Sorry, I posted the other message before I saw your reply.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion but it looks like you have bought the goods, all the way.

To believe that, the scenario would go something like this and there is no logic whatsoever in this scenario.

Caylee drown

George found her and FCA cried and cried.
He said, "look what you've done........."

"Someone" came to the rescue and taped Caylee all up, triple bagged her and dumped her in the swamp so FCA could keep her important video watching date with TL.

Yep, it flew, at least in did in Pinnelas County.

Linda Drane Burdick
"My biggest fear is that common sense will be lost in all the rhetoric of the case"

And he later said in trail after people saying he told several different stories something to the effect of "If anyone was in that situation and saw what I saw I would bet they couldn't give an exact account as to how the skull came out" Not exactly his words but something of the like. All that adrenaline running through his system when he saw it...did I see it roll..did I see the bag move back..etc..he didn't do anything to Caylee except call multiple times that he found something and in the end he found Caylee. He listened to his instinct (which I believe is God's way of talking to you) to go back there and to keep calling.

so which "story" does he now believe is correct? and how does he know it's "really" correct? If he questioned himself so much that it goes from a skull rolling to not touching it, how can you or he for that matter RELY on anything he says? All JMO. I'm not trying to make RK out as a bad person. I'm simply stating that once the evidence was manipulated, in any way, it was no longer reliable. Then add his changing stories and you got reasonable doubt. JMO

I have to say that it's annoying when you're on other case topics/forums and the Anthony case is constantly being mentioned, even though the connection is vague. It'll be like, "Jane Doe is missing" and someone will comment "And I know that when they find whoever abducted/murdered her, he/she will get away with it like Casey Anthony!" or "Maybe the family will sell pictures of the victim like the Anthonys!" I reference cases that I'm familiar with on other topics, but some people seem to think that any mention of any crime is directly connected to Casey Anthony. And most of the mentions of the Anthony case are hypothetical situations. It's like people who find a way to bring politics into everything.

Sorry, I posted the other message before I saw your reply.

Everyone has a right to their own opinion but it looks like you have bought the goods, all the way.

To believe that, the scenario would go something like this and there is no logic whatsoever in this scenario.

Caylee drown

George found her and FCA cried and cried.
He said, "look what you've done........."

"Someone" came to the rescue and taped Caylee all up, triple bagged her and dumped her in the swamp so FCA could keep her important video watching date with TL.

Yep, it flew, at least in did in Pinnelas County.

Linda Drane Burdick

Well I expected a response such as this lol. However, I don't think it went that way at all. I believe that the ladder was up just as CA stated. I believe that Casey went swimming after returning home and left the ladder up and got on the phone and the child drowned and Casey alone found her. I don't believe anyone else was involved but I also don't think Casey actually remembers everything that happened after the drowning. Maybe having some kind of mental break down. All JMO.

Okay maybe people want to believe it was an accident. That is their right, after all. But in my logical mind, when does a mom who is freaking out at the lifeless body of her child, not calling 911 or any of that stuff, then find the time to go into her room and find her blankets to put in the bags that she disposes her in. That never made sense to me, and that is why the whole accident thing never added up for me. The blankets!!!!! It as if she scooped her up out of her sleep blankets and all. That is a rage people. That is why Ca doesnt admit to a fight. Thats why there are calls early morning to offenders phone from the anthony house. Could all of these actions be explained by something else? sure y not? Every single act and lie that has come out of the offender has been very deliberate and served some kind of purpose to her, including every single thing surrounding the death of caylee. And for that she should be held accountable. The liar of all liars, lies some more. Lies till she dies, or till her lies kill some more.

Well. Two defendants (Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox) have been set free this year. Add Conrad Murray to the list and we'll call it a hatrick.

BBM: Yep ... and may I add both CA and AK are "narcissistic" and "all about ME ME ME" !!!

Oh -- and both defendants had Mommie and Daddie running around the country "declaring" their DD's "innocence" ... :sick::furious::sick:

Casey will be OUT OF THE PICTURE now that Amanda has been set free ... which I know may be "comforting" to many of you that Casey will be OUT of the LIMELIGHT ...

Amanda will probably now make the BLOOD $$$$$ that Casey and JB thought they would make ...

But please don't REJOICE too fast because what we will be really getting is the replacement of one "narcissist" with another "narcissist" !

IMO, CA and AK "run a very close race" ...

:sick::furious::sick:

read the docs - read the transcipts -- he told several different stories from the skull rolled out to picking the bag up 4 feet from the ground to only lifting the skull with meter stick -- it's all there. This is nothing New!

So what if he is a liar, doesn't mean he's a murderer......Where have we heard that before? RK was not on trial....he could embellish all he wanted for the media. Only story that is important is what he told police. Lying seems to be the only thing that matters in this whole case. I mean it got KC off. jmo

Well I expected a response such as this lol. However, I don't think it went that way at all. I believe that the ladder was up just as CA stated. I believe that Casey went swimming after returning home and left the ladder up and got on the phone and the child drowned and Casey alone found her. I don't believe anyone else was involved but I also don't think Casey actually remembers everything that happened after the drowning. Maybe having some kind of mental break down. All JMO.

But the pings show KC was out of the house by 4pm. If GA left at 2:30 for work it does not leave much time plus I think she was on her cell phone most of that time until after 4pm. And she did remember she had a hot date with AL that night so her memory was serving her fine. And usually when people block out things, they don't tell a story about a none existent person Caylee was with at the beach and then go on to tell someone else Caylee was at Disney. It just does not work that way. jmo

Ok, I will stop. You are entitled to your opinion and I mean no disrespect.

So what if he is a liar, doesn't mean he's a murderer......Where have we heard that before? RK was not on trial....he could embellish all he wanted for the media. Only story that is important is what he told police. Lying seems to be the only thing that matters in this whole case. I mean it got KC off. jmo

Blows my mind right out of my head when an argument is made that everything that points to Casey contains reasonable doubt but RK and GA sure looked guilty :crazy:

It is fact that they testified under oath to what they witnessed, and there were pictures that made the 'audience' in the courtroom gasp. There were three pieces not "in the vicinity" of the skull, but instead lying across it and attached to the hair. Those three pcs. matched the size of her nose/mouth area and even retained the curve of her lower jaw, IIRC. Those are facts.

The skull, unlike the other bones, was found inside the garbage bag, btw, so for this pc. of duct tape not to have not been placed there purposely, it would have to have been the exact shape and size to match her nose/mouth area, somehow find it's way into the garbage bag, land across her face and somehow attach itself to the wet hair mass. And be the exact brand tape found in the Anthony home. That goes way beyond speculation, IMO...Do you believe all these experts (many with children of their own) lied about what they saw and manipulated the pictures? If so, was that just so they could pin this on FCA and let the real killer lose on society?

From Yuri Melich:

I remember that day. The camera panned over to the spectator seats. There was a pregnant lady who seemed to instinctively cover her baby bump when they showed the pictures. She looked like she went into shock.

IMO

When did I ever say RK was a murderer? Never. I'm simply stating that you can't rely on the evidence because he told different versions of what he did to said evidence. And if I'm not mistaken he did tell different thing to the police not just the media.

Blows my mind right out of my head when an argument is made that everything that points to Casey contains reasonable doubt but RK and GA sure looked guilty :crazy:

U know it kills me. Its still a smoke and mirrors game for some people. The fact is, take away the duct tape, the chloroform, the alleged handling or mishandling of the skull by RK, it all boils down to this........replace caylee with your 3 year old child that casey was to babysit. She has a tragic accident in the pool, but instead of calling 911 and you to tell you what happened to your child, she bags her, disposes of her and tells you that someone kidnapped her from the park. You find out after 6 months of exhausting searches that she is dead. And then three years later you find out it was because of the neglect of the person u intended to take care of her. Now tell me, what punishment would you expect to befall miss casey anthony. If she was caring for someone elses child and this happened, her happy lil a$$ would be in jail right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kgiridhar07