Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the point over there for those who stuck with it was to give those that were curious about the book, but uninformed on the details, a reason to pass it by. I don't think anyone thought they could convince any of those posters. I commend them for it. With the book 4 months out and in the 100k toilet, I just say... job well done!

:loveyou:

:great: LOL - no beaches or extended stays (or even Holiday Inn Express) and I am NOT A SCIENTIST! But, I did get bi-focals while I was gone - and I HATE THEM. Golden years my :butthead: ------------> These years are BLACK.

I got bored with Amazon trolls so I decided to come home! LOL

:seeya: I have been wearing bi-focals for years, you will get used to them! For me it's either wear them or walk into walls :floorlaugh:. Did you get the progressive ones?

Glad to see you back, ANJ! I gave up with the spin over there a while ago. I still read, but even that makes me crazy.:banghead: IMO one of those posters has got to be fca herself and that mr. hotel guy sure knew a lot about her.

I still do my duty over there clicking on the reviews and posts but that's about it!

:great: LOL - no beaches or extended stays (or even Holiday Inn Express) and I am NOT A SCIENTIST! But, I did get bi-focals while I was gone - and I HATE THEM. Golden years my :butthead: ------------> These years are BLACK.

And...there's no place like home.
MWA!

The discussion regarding mini-IM has moved to the jury room right here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187345"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Please continue to support IM in this new thread.

Thanks everybody and big hugs to you IM,

Salem

.....................................:innocent: .........................

Product Details - Imperfect Justice - Jeff Ashton

Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Harper; Reprint edition (August 28, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0062125354
ISBN-13: 978-0062125354
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.2 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (294 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,383 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#51 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > True Crime
#76 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

.......................................................................................................

Product Details - Presumed Guilty - Jose Baez

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (459 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #81,744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

....................................... :giggle: ........................................

I'm sorry but this is all. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I have been reading on and off over there. I refused to participate in the chase your tail game. The person on that site (in my opinion) is there only to to frustrate everyone. I commend the people who have the patients of saints but I feel the conversation futile.

That is one reason why I lub lub lub WS! If we had trolls like Amazon did, they would be cut off (or at least given a very long timeout..........have ya'll noticed how nice it has been here for almost a month? :waitasec:)

Other forums, I just finally walk away from due to trolls. I just can't ignore (rubberneck syndrome)........but their purpose is to totally destroy the forum, and they apparently have training on doing such.

*ATL again walks to the "WS vacation list" to check on*.........yep, no trolls here today that I see! :blushing::seeya::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::fence:

:seeya: I have been wearing bi-focals for years, you will get used to them! For me it's either wear them or walk into walls :floorlaugh:. Did you get the progressive ones?

Glad to see you back, ANJ! I gave up with the spin over there a while ago. I still read, but even that makes me crazy.:banghead: IMO one of those posters has got to be fca herself and that mr. hotel guy sure knew a lot about her.

I still do my duty over there clicking on the reviews and posts but that's about it!

Thanks Shotzy! (I have tried them all and am going to try another manufactures progressives (Nikon)) and the lined are best but none work for computer, so I have to grab the readers. Apparently, my over use of peripheral vision is now a negative. :banghead: :banghead:

Yes, for the most part I think I will be a helpful, not helpful clicker over there to.............. after all, sit and spin is a toy, not a lifestyle, right? LOL

Interesting goodies on the memorial thread last night, eh?

:seeya:Hey ANJ, it’s good to see you.

I know what you are talking about with the bi-focals and getting used to them. When I turned 50 (7 years ago) I went from regular glasses to tri-focals. Stepping off curbs was like stepping off a 20-story building. Took awhile, but I got used to them. The only problem I have is using the computer and reading with them on. I still have to take them off because it hurts the neck and shoulders putting my head back far enough to read from the bottom of them.

(bbm)
I Agree: Golden years my :butthead:

That is one reason why I lub lub lub WS! If we had trolls like Amazon did, they would be cut off (or at least given a very long timeout..........have ya'll noticed how nice it has been here for almost a month? :waitasec:)

Other forums, I just finally walk away from due to trolls. I just can't ignore (rubberneck syndrome)........but their purpose is to totally destroy the forum, and they apparently have training on doing such.

*ATL again walks to the "WS vacation list" to check on*.........yep, no trolls here today that I see! :blushing::seeya::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::fence:

Oh No! :what: I know I am on the Lurker List, because I lurk more that I post. :please: Please tell me I am not on the Troll List. I promise, I am not a troll only a lurker.

Thanks Shotzy! (I have tried them all and am going to try another manufactures progressives (Nikon)) and the lined are best but none work for computer, so I have to grab the readers. Apparently, my over use of peripheral vision is now a negative. :banghead: :banghead:

Yes, for the most part I think I will be a helpful, not helpful clicker over there to.............. after all, sit and spin is a toy, not a lifestyle, right? LOL

Interesting goodies on the memorial thread last night, eh?

Sit and spin may be a toy to us, but for them it IS a lifestyle! :Banane45:

I just took a peek over there, love the python review!! :floorlaugh:

-----------
ATL. I'm nosey. Where do I check?:seeya::seeya:

:seeya:Hey ANJ, it’s good to see you.

I know what you are talking about with the bi-focals and getting used to them. When I turned 50 (7 years ago) I went from regular glasses to tri-focals. Stepping off curbs was like stepping off a 20-story building. Took awhile, but I got used to them. The only problem I have is using the computer and reading with them on. I still have to take them off because it hurts the neck and shoulders putting my head back far enough to read from the bottom of them.

(bbm)
I Agree: Golden years my :butthead:

I do hope I get used to them. I have fallen a few times, trying to not step on the 5.5 pound poodle. I have broken my favorite angle statue (about a 1.5 foot tall one) and dog poo looks like a blurrrrrrrrrrrrr, so needless to say - uggggggggggh.
I think the opticians have some real work to do on the need for computer to far distance glasses. I know they have special computer glasses that do computer to task work, but for me I would buy a separate pair if I could get middle vision and distance only and just use readers for pill bottles and books! Hummmmmm, maybe I will ask the doctor to write a script for that........ Ohhhhhhhh, I just love an :idea: early in the day!
Thanks everyone for the warm :welcomeback: !

-----------
ATL. I'm nosey. Where do I check?:seeya::seeya:

If you are looking for someone specifically, use the search feature up at the top. and go to advanced search for a form. type in the user's name. and you will get to the user's profile. at the profile even see all of the postings that person is done. And the dates they had their last post. and if you click on their name in that area, you can see their profile and if it says either registered user, on time out, or band! I am using my speech recognition on my kitty video smartphone, so I cannot type here. good luck!

So now FCA's lawyers want to exclude any mention of the search for Caylee in the civil trial. :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

In 2008, the same year Caylee Anthony was murdered, 13,756 American citizens were murdered by fellow Americans.

305 of these murders were of children-babies- who were one to four years old, and another 74 completely innocent children 5 to 8 years old were murdered/killed as well, most often by their own parents.

Approximately the same number of children were killed by one or both parents in 2011, and 2012, with a few months to go, appears to be no different in the tally of babes slaughtered by those they trusted and loved the most.

Was Caylee Anthony special? Yes, of course she was. As is every last one of the hundreds and hundreds of children who have died at their parents' hands since Caylee was murdered.

Would that every one of these children's souls would be grieved as Caylee has been here, or at the very least, acknowledged, so that Caylee's death could once and for all be put in an appropriately large and larger context than the ceaseless rehashing of all things Anthony.

Sobering facts.

So now FCA's lawyers want to exclude any mention of the search for Caylee in the civil trial. :banghead: :furious: :banghead: :furious: :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Good Lordie - what next, will they want to exclude Caylee ever existed next? Just like the thief wanted? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson