Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone :-) I haven’t been here for a while so I had some catching up to do. It’s great to read all the humorous post, I was glad to see you’re all still here.

Redkatrampant, I so understand about your hubby, I’m pretty sure mine would have been the same.

MustangSally, thank you for doing what you did. Your photos are beautiful.

RIP Sooner Fan #1

We have missed you sweetheart. :blowkiss:

I had such a mondo bizarro dream (nightmare) last night; it featured FCA. She was in jail, but serving probation, and was about to be released in the dead of night. There was an angry mob waiting for her, brandishing (I kid you not) pitchforks and blazing torches. Somehow, though, she managed to escape through a back entrance...but I was waiting for her! Next thing I know, we're standing next to a pool. I shoved her in and jumped in after her. We're fighting tooth and nail in the water, and then I push her under....

...all of a sudden, I'm on a tropical island, running around, hand-in-hand with Justin Timberlake. Weird!

I guess this shows how much this case has gotten under my skin. And, of course, I check in here every day.

Oh hey, it's Caturday! Have a good weekend, all.

I had such a mondo bizarro dream (nightmare) last night; it featured FCA. She was in jail, but serving probation, and was about to be released in the dead of night. There was an angry mob waiting for her, brandishing (I kid you not) pitchforks and blazing torches. Somehow, though, she managed to escape through a back entrance...but I was waiting for her! Next thing I know, we're standing next to a pool. I shoved her in and jumped in after her. We're fighting tooth and nail in the water, and then I push her under....

...all of a sudden, I'm on a tropical island, running around, hand-in-hand with Justin Timberlake. Weird!

I guess this shows how much this case has gotten under my skin. And, of course, I check in here every day.

Okay - Happy Caterday. Now seriously - what came next after the running around hand in hand with Justin Timberlake....:great:.

Okay - Happy Caterday. Now seriously - what came next after the running around hand in hand with Justin Timberlake....:great:.

Dunno, lg; I woke up shaking my head! I can understand having FCA traipse through my nightmare, but...Justin Timberlake? Seriously. Have NO idea where that came from! Paul McCartney, I could understand. Viggo Mortensen, for sure I'd understand. But...Justin Timberlake??

Since I know some of you are also from PA and OH I thought I'd share a link to a missing 14 yr old girl here, she was a friend of Mini IM's. Please take a look and spread the word. Obviously any discussion can be done on her thread and I'll answer any questions I know the answers to there and her parents will let me know any other details you all ask or think that they need to ask of LE. This girl has eaten and slept in my home, I helped her with her science projects. This is so horrible :(

They are desperate :cry:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8530968#post8530968"]PA Faith Lohr - 14 - Canonsburg - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/police-looking-missing-washington-county-girl/nSwpy/

Dreams are so weird sometimes. I had a bad dream last night too but it had to do with watching Deadly Women last night on ID. I can't remember what happened in the dream though, just remember waking up from it and being freaked about it.

LMBO! Not Jimmy Durante! Such an insult to a dead guy shotzy.
I think he just missed doing book signing's and had to do each sheet of paper that way to make up for it. Does anyone want to copy it and see if you can sell it on e-bay? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: Ya know how his junk flies off the shelves, I'm sure you could make a penny or three. Never mind it'll probably cost you a penny or three. :floorlaugh:

BBM
Maybe I was thinking of someone else wonders, I really...really didn't mean to insult a dead guy.....:floorlaugh: Would cost 20 cents to list on ebay and 20 cents to relist it every month, I can't afford to lose that much money and have it sit for years. Don't forget you can buy 1 signed copy of the book on amazon for $199.99, I'm fairly sure it's still sitting there. :great:...:great:

Dunno, lg; I woke up shaking my head! I can understand having FCA traipse through my nightmare, but...Justin Timberlake? Seriously. Have NO idea where that came from! Paul McCartney, I could understand. Viggo Mortensen, for sure I'd understand. But...Justin Timberlake??

Bold mine.

Well, he did 'bring sexy back'! LOL! :floorlaugh:

Unless she was IN Ohio to take the test and had a residence there then there is no way she has an Ohio license. They are very strict there. I moved from Michigan to Louisiana to Ohio and now to Pennsylvania, Ohio made me take the written and driving test before issuing my license and that was with a current, no points, never a flaw on my record, license.

IMO if she has a license she got it in FL or some other state that is not restrictive. I would bet my wages for a year that she doesn't have an Ohio license!

Dreams are so weird sometimes. I had a bad dream last night too but it had to do with watching Deadly Women last night on ID. I can't remember what happened in the dream though, just remember waking up from it and being freaked about it.

Watching that show right now :floorlaugh:

Mothers who kill their children, ironically.

Unfortunately she died several weeks ago. There is a rembrance thread dedicated to her. You will find the link back a page or two. We miss her.
Adj. 1. several - (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many; "several letters came in the mail"; "several people were injured in the accident"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/several

BBM Sorry to seem picky, but actually it was October 20, only two weeks ago. Pointing this out because it was pretty recent, and some here are only now learning of Sooner Fan#1's passing.

:twocents: May I say? I personally had a hard time finding the remembrance thread. I did look back a couple of pages but didn't happen to stumble across a link -- and Google was not my friend; I think because the condolences are in a private WS thread...?

So --- If it's allowable to post general "directions" for those who are only now learning her passing: In the Private Forums at WS, look in the Jury Room (WS members only), then look for Sooner's name in the Rest In Peace section. There are over 120 posts there from WS friends and her own family members. That would be the proper place to discuss her passing IMO.

--

And now, back to our regularly scheduled Sidebar!

• So, how's that detestable lie-fest, er, 'non-fiction crime book' doing today?
  • Are the (IMO) misguided minions still doing their Stepford thing over at Amazon?
  • Has someone spotted FCA driving anywhere, with or without a license?
  • Have any of FCA's newest victims come forward after realizing they've been "had," duped, ripped off, used?
  • Any news on FCA's appeal on her convictions for lying to the police, which we all know, including herself and her own attorneys, that she is guilty of?
  • Have the A's made a peep?
  • Any news on the multiple lawsuits against the hated FCA, or all the $$ she owes?
  • Has the man with the coffee-stain letterhead made any further lame attempts to become newsworthy or relevant?

Enquring minds want to know!

For old time's sake:

December 12, 2008
The day after Caylee's
remains were found.

http://youtu.be/gWb_ZztZOKM?t=54s

1:05 Cheney Mason says "And all that talking, and all the press interviews, and the parents going on this show and that show, and the lawyer going on different shows establishes they have no credibility whatsoever.

2:18 - you can pretty well predict that there's going to be a life sentence, and either going to plea and get it over with, or have a circus trial, and then be convicted, and then get life."

BBM
Maybe I was thinking of someone else wonders, I really...really didn't mean to insult a dead guy.....:floorlaugh: Would cost 20 cents to list on ebay and 20 cents to relist it every month, I can't afford to lose that much money and have it sit for years. Don't forget you can buy 1 signed copy of the book on amazon for $199.99, I'm fairly sure it's still sitting there. :great:...:great:

You make me laugh shotzy. Like I said "never mind" cuz it would cost you. If you put that 20 cents a month in a piggy bank and in 10 years donate it to a crediable cause I'm sure they would forever be very grateful. :
:floorlaugh: I didn't even pay for the trash holder that I am still on page 140 so I'm certainly not going to pay $199.99 just to see that BIGGGGG "B" in person. :floorlaugh: Thanks but no thanks.

Adj. 1. several - (used with count nouns) of an indefinite number more than 2 or 3 but not many; "several letters came in the mail"; "several people were injured in the accident"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/several

BBM Sorry to seem picky, but actually it was October 20, only two [/B]weeks ago. Pointing this out because it was pretty recent, and some here are only now learning of Sooner Fan#1's passing.

:twocents: May I say? I personally had a hard time finding the remembrance thread. I did look back a couple of pages but didn't happen to stumble across a link -- and Google was not my friend; I think because the condolences are in a private WS thread...?

So --- If it's allowable to post general "directions" for those who are only now learning her passing: In the Private Forums at WS, look in the Jury Room (WS members only), then look for Sooner's name in the Rest In Peace section. There are over 120 posts there from WS friends and her own family members. That would be the proper place to discuss her passing IMO.

--

And now, back to our regularly scheduled Sidebar!

Interesting - thank you for the english lesson and I will have to "rework" my use of several - which to me means more than one but not many - according to Oxford - or what the heck - I'll just be more precise about when her passing was - if I even knew that - which I don't.

And I would have passed on the link for the Rest in Peace thread - if I knew where the link was or where the Rest In Peace section could be found, but I didn't.

The remembrance thread for Sooner is in the Jury Room. Second sub forum down titled...(Rest in Peace..We will miss you.) Hope that helps.

Interesting - thank you for the english lesson and I will have to "rework" my use of several - which to me means more than one but not many - according to Oxford - or what the heck - I'll just be more precise about when her passing was - if I even knew that - which I don't.

And I would have passed on the link for the Rest in Peace thread - if I knew where the link was or where the Rest In Peace section could be found, but I didn't.
http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/several

Awww LG, Oxford says "more than two but not many" -- so even if you didn't know the exact date, that definition of "several" would have been close. Fifteen days is technically more than two weeks, right?

As for me, I didn't know when it happened, and couldn't find the thread, either -- which is why I dug around and then posted what I learned.

No offense meant at all! :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member