Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird time to do this...I mean, everyone is getting ready for Turkey Day. Why now? I remember some sort of "deadline" being discussed as to when MM would reappear...but I thought that was January.

it was posted on Twitter if is Sweeps Week for FLA News Channels, or something along those lines, that is why the timing.

probably will be weather and then sports and as they are signing out, they will say to stay tuned to tomorrow night's breaking news!

I tried all the links provided - I too can't get in...

Hoping for a play-by-play??!!! :rocker:

WHAT??? No showing of Baez shaking? I thought they would at least give us that crumb.

Basically, it was less than 1 minute, maybe 30 seconds, saying new evidence, watch tomorrow night.

I tried all the links provided - I too can't get in...

Hoping for a play-by-play??!!! :rocker:

I guess I will too. All I get is the circular thingy that looks like it's loading, but it never does. :banghead:

Well that tease was not what was advertised.

Now he says Jose Baez was afraid the Prosecution was going to dump it on him at trial. But the prosecution didn't know about it.

A blunder? It has to have something to do with the computer docs.
And, the prosecution should have read here more...we never saw 80 plus computer searches for chloroform.
Jose was afraid of the prosecution team dropping this on them at trial? Sounds to me that that Pipitone still has something going with JB.

Interesting! So according to the report - this is information Baez knew about and was afraid the prosecution were going to drop on him in the trial, but the prosecution didn't even know about it......

So Jose new about this so called evidence and was afraid the prosecutions would use it...but the prosecution did not even know about it????

Guess we have to wait till tomorrow to find out.

According to Pip, Baez knew about this information at trial and was afraid the State was going to drop it on them at that time.

The State didn't even know about this information!

That's about all that was said.

All I heard on the teaser was, Baez was afraid the State would spring "it" on them(defense) during trial but the State didn't even know about "it".

It was absolute b.s., it showed Pipitone at a computer, swung around in his chair, showed a video of JB pointing during the trial, said there was a piece of evidence in the trial that JB thought that prosecution was going to "drop on him" during the trial, but they didn't. So this is definitely a JB story given to TP. I am back to my hidden motive faster than I can run there LOL.

Pipitone will report on it tomorrow at 11. I WON'T BE WATCHING!!! What a WASTE< HUGE WASTE!!!! 30 second spot. Maybe 20 seconds. NO shaking video of JB.

Well, that was that!
Stay tuned for tomorrow night. P is working on the story that will describe JB worried about evidence against FCA being brought up in the trial by the PT but the PT didn't even know about it.
I think that was about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member