Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching the clip I am suspicous that Baez is in on this...and possibly the felon and her clan. No money spewing lies and spin..so lets go the other route.....and make the prosecution look bad for missing major evidence.

I would think if they werent in on it..they would never take this evidence at face value. There was sooo much evidence that was brought out at trial.... And that didnt phase them.

Just not trying to get my hopes up too much...but we'll see..

Agree, something is up. and it is all going to come down to the Almighty Dollar for FCA and her "team" who haven't seen more than a few thin dimes so far. I think their wheels have been spinning to try to cash in. FCA can't talk until the civil trials are over, ALL of them, meaning well into 2013, maybe even longer. Somehow this is going to end up for $$ for someone, maybe not directly to FCA, but to me, JB/Pipitone are friendly, it is OBVIOUS JB "leaked" this story to Pipitone, Something Is Rotten In Denmark,

but we'll see tomorrow, I guess. I will be SURPRISED if this is a legitimate newstory by an "Investigative Reporter" and not something dropped into TP's lap by JB. and why is JB NOW, just NOW giving out information that will PROVE FCA murdered Caylee???? What???

OMG, too much of absolutely nothing, how do reporters get away with that 20 second spot like that?? This BETTER be GOOD!~!@!!!!

Until tomorrow I guess LOL!!!

It won't put her in jail. But it validates her guilt.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. Even though it wouldn't be put on her record.

:sigh:

Most people think Casey is guilty. For those who don't, why would this evidence change their mind? And why is it so important to convince that small percentage that she is guilty? Because whenever I read comments from defenders, most of them seem to like to be ~special snowflakes~ and I rarely see any that are like "This, this, and this prove she didn't do it." There's a difference between thinking the prosecution didn't prove their case, or that people need to "get over it' because she was acquitted, but I have read very few comments online from people who think she is truly innocent. So I'm not sure why it's such a big deal to convince that tiny minority that she's guilty...

The TRUTH. It matters. It will always matter.

CAYLEE

Exonerating innocent people maligned at the cost of CA's defense team.

I think he knew of it only after trial, and even when he learned of it, he misinterpreted it.

JWG, how do you think Jose knew about it? Was it something that was in the document dumps? Just trying to brainstorm here.

CAYLEE

Exactly, I posted upthread if it exonerates George from all that JB accused him of during the opening statement and continued in his book, Kronk, etc., it will be worth it. I really want to see George exonerated, there are quite a few people out there who think he had something to do with the murder, or at least the cover up.

IMO, MOO< etc.

lol sorry ANJ. Didn't know you were doing it also.

Yours was much better - do it tomorrow too if you can. I had just grabbed my camera and recorded my screen cause I am on laptop! (Good program is on the desktop!)

CAYLEE

But prior to the trial, everyone believed she was guilty. Most expected her to get DP or LWOP. Then, she was acquitted and we all knew it was an injustice. None of us stopped believing in her guilt. So I don't understand how "the truth" is coming out now when most of us had her convicted in our minds since 2008. :waitasec:

Baez only "knew" part of it and, as I understand it, only after the trial. He might have told Pip that he knew of it before, but I've seen no evidence of that. Regardless, he completely misinterpreted it.

Emphasis on misinterpreted. :)

Given the fact that the Prosecution didn't catch this evidence, I have to wonder what effect this would have had on Ashton's new appointment had this been revealed before the election.

JWG, how do you think Jose knew about it? Was it something that was in the document dumps? Just trying to brainstorm here.

is it going to be about that Instant Message (AIM) AOL account that JB claimed in his book was George's, and where JB said in his book that FCA did NOT have an IM account, but you all on here proved that she DID have an IM account?? that proves by the timeline that what JB said in his book was GA searching was definitely FCA?? If so, that is old news that one of you here could have written that story and and proved that point by AZ purchasing the records and JWG parsing it all out.
is THAT what this is going to be? That has already been written about on WS, Hal's, Amazon, etc., I don't see that as being "new" news.

But prior to the trial, everyone believed she was guilty. Most expected her to get DP or LWOP. Then, she was acquitted and we all knew it was an injustice. None of us stopped believing in her guilt. So I don't understand how "the truth" is coming out now when most of us had her convicted in our minds since 2008. :waitasec:

Different people had/have different reasons for firmly believing in Casey's guilt and some believe stronger than others.

This will just add one more solid layer of belief - with proof.

CAYLEE

Amen, beach. Exactly.

It could be good news for Zenaida, Kronk, the Grunds, etc.,...people who were pointed to during the investigation and trial. Their reputations need to be cleared. Maybe not needed by us but it certainly would be helpful for them.

Different people had/have different reasons for firmly believing in Casey's guilt and some believe stronger than others.

There are people on WS who need this information to believe Casey is guilty? They must lurk because I've only seen one or two posters on the "Casey is Innocent" bandwagon and I doubt this would change their mind. I always thought people here overwhelmingly thought Casey would get DP or LWOP (implying there was strong evidence against her) but maybe I am mistaken and there were some people who thought she would be acquitted. I did not know there are people who are even on the fence about her guilt here.

is it going to be about that Instant Message (AIM) AOL account that JB claimed in his book was George's, and where JB said in his book that FCA did NOT have an IM account, but you all on here proved that she DID have an IM account?? that proves by the timeline that what JB said in his book was GA searching was definitely FCA?? If so, that is old news that one of you here could have written that story and and proved that point by AZ purchasing the records and JWG parsing it all out.
is THAT what this is going to be? That has already been written about on WS, Hal's, Amazon, etc., I don't see that as being "new" news.

FWIW this is exactly what I think it is about. Sounds to me like at least Baez read here and/or elsewhere, since in the book he said it pointed to George and evidently now they are saying it points to Casey and was a "prosecution blunder". It is all to get their names back in the news. If this is what it is, it is too bad they don't have a live call in where someone could call JB on the carpet and quote his book to him.

There are people on WS who need this information to believe Casey is guilty? They must lurk because I've only seen one or two posters on the "Casey is Innocent" bandwagon and I doubt this would change their mind. I always thought people here overwhelmingly thought Casey would get DP or LWOP (implying there was strong evidence against her) but maybe I am mistaken and there were some people who thought she would be acquitted. I did not know there are people who are even on the fence about her guilt here.

That isn't at all what I said.

This was my post -

Baez only "knew" part of it and, as I understand it, only after the trial. He might have told Pip that he knew of it before, but I've seen no evidence of that. Regardless, he completely misinterpreted it.

Emphasis on misinterpreted. :)
What? That George couldn't have possibly been the one that did the searches? I'm missing something here. If this has been based on already released docs, there are no surprises here, IMO.
I had asked a question of JA at his book signing about something that had been released about Casey (g-d if I can remember what that is now, lol)...and JA had never heard of it (sorry for being vague). I thought at the time that he was in charge of handling certain info (like the scientific stuff), but was unaware of other things that had been released.

That isn't at all what I said.

This was my post -

So these people who need this information to believe in her guilt more strongly: Prior to the verdict...Did they think she deserved LWOP or DP? Did they think she should've been acquitted? They only have a say, 20% belief in her guilt? Normally, when you're not a strong believer in guilt, you have an alternate theory, so what's theirs?

ETA: If someone doesn't believe in her guilt strongly, 100%, that tells me they have an alternative theory about what might have happened, and I've never seen people here point the finger at anyone other than Casey...

Turning off the pot so it won't spill over and cause a mess!

Just sharing, fwiw!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member