Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would only agree with you if you view his win from the viewpoint that a cut rate night court two bit shyster won the lottery. Dumb luck, braindead jury and smoke and mirrors. He really should put together an act for Vegas.

Great description!:clap::clap::clap:

Sorry, but were you able to listen to Baez's opening statement and not want to barf? Yes, they have a job to do, but I don't think their job should be to totally fabricate a defense out of whole cloth, and destroy someone (actually a few someone's) reputations in the process.

I believe they take some kind of oath to "work within the parameters of the law" when they become attorneys (AZ feel free to jump in here, I'm no legal eagle LoL). Baez kind of perverted the entire justice system with his Barnum and Bailey circus show, and his out-and-out ignorance of discovery and courtroom procedure. And he sure didn't get paid what he thought he would. Books sales are pretty bleak :floorlaugh: JMHO.

Of course I wanted to barf! The whole charade made me sick right down to his big wrinkled doodle pad! You, me and Jose know what happened to Caylee. It takes a special kind of person to be a defense attorney, and I can respect their respect for the constitution & law. I certainly couldnt sleep at night doing that for a living.

But I wouldn't want to be a proctologist either!

But what Jose did is standard some other dude did it defense. Did he push the boundaries sometimes? Absolutely! If I needed a defense lawyer I sure would want that rigorous passionate defense Jose put on. Bring on the circus!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is JB's book at the Dollar Tree yet? I wouldn't even pay a dollar for it but was just wondering.....

Honestly, I thought he was a walking arrogant disaster with his "Iorn" and his giant wrinkled pad and marker. Ashton constantly shredded him. Judge Perry literally admonished him every 5 minutes due to his sophomoric oversights.

I.will.not.stop.this.trial.one.more.time.for.you.to.get.a. file.

In my humble opinion, Baez got very very very lucky with a jury that was literally scraped from the bottom of the barrel. AKA: People that never even "heard" of the case, so therefore, do not even bother to read their local paper or watch the news.

People looked that jury duty in a child killer case as an annoying inconvenience for which they should be repaid by having trips and dessert showered on them rather than respecting their civic duty to protect and serve justice.

They were a mess and so was he.

I will be honest. I Laughed at him. Hard. His stupid smile & good morning to the jurors made me sick everyday. But Jose knew how to work the only audience that really mattered and so did Casey.

Not only did Drew NOT question it, but he bought into it, and parroted it himself later. He bought into it, hook/line and sinker.

He always does. He is one of the loudest advocates of poor abused incest survivor Casey.:furious:

Baez is so phony. Now he is telling Dr Drew that it is not possible that Casey did those searches because George said she left the house at noon.

MAYBE SHE CAME BACK ? Ever think of that Baez?

and did anyone else catch the fact that cell records show CA never left that house til 4:15pm. Another George lie. So if true Goerges story about hem leaving during his favorite food show is 1 huge lie!

I will be honest. I Laughed at him. Hard. His stupid smile & good morning to the jurors made me sick everyday. But Jose knew how to work the only audience that really mattered and so did Casey.

Yes. I think he connected with them on some sort of "folksy" level that was totally fake, as fake as Casey and her tiny chair and fake tear wiping.

He and Crazy were able to charm them, and fool them, but what does that say about them? lol!

I wouldn't put my future in Iorn Man's hands if I needed a defense attorney. No way Jose. Not unless we had the same jury and I don't think a jury like that one lands in a defense attorney's lap but once in a lifetime.

It is astounding how lucky Casey and Jose got. It still blows my mind.

Not only did Drew NOT question it, but he bought into it, and parroted it himself later. He bought into it, hook/line and sinker.

I'm okay with Dr. Drew having egg on his face when he stands corrected and learns what the real story is. I actually really good with Dr. Drew having egg on his face - AGAIN.:moo:

Yes. I think he connected with them on some sort of "folksy" level that was totally fake, as fake as Casey and her tiny chair and fake tear wiping.

He and Crazy were able to charm them, and fool them, but what does that say about them? lol!

I wouldn't put my future in Iorn Man's hands if need a defense attorney. No way. Not unless we had the same jury and I don't think a jury like that one lands in a defense attorney's lap but once in a lifetime.

Not sure - I thought he connected with them at a dumbed down level from Jeff and Linda because that's the level he operates at. He is like his defense - I mean I think he really thinks at that level all the time.

Seriously, how many lawyers think to top up their petty cash by selling stories on the side to radaronline? Sounds like a bikini salesman to me!

and did anyone else catch the fact that cell records show CA never left that house til 4:15pm. Another George lie. So if true Goerges story about hem leaving during his favorite food show is 1 huge lie!

I thnk it's a stretch to call that a lie. How accurate could someone's memory be when their grandchild is missing - supposed to have been kidnapped and your daughter's car reeks of death.

Maybe his mind was swirling and he gave the best remembrance he could under the circumstances. It could just have happened like that another day. Just IMO but I don't fall in line with the thinking that George fell into coverup mode on day one.

Not only does Baez possess it, he and his team managed during jury selection to weed out anyone with it!

Please do not force me to defend Jose. It darn near kills me to do so, but lets be honest.... He didn't just pull this win outta his butt. He did a remarkable job

Honestly my fear, after watching this unfold over three years, if she was convicted, was that OCA had grounds for ineffective council.

Of course I wanted to barf! The whole charade made me sick right down to his big wrinkled doodle pad! You, me and Jose know what happened to Caylee. It takes a special kind of person to be a defense attorney, and I can respect their respect for the constitution & law. I certainly couldnt sleep at night doing that for a living.

But I wouldn't want to be a proctologist either!

But what Jose did is standard some other dude did it defense. Did he push the boundaries sometimes? Absolutely! If I needed a defense lawyer I sure would want that rigorous passionate defense Jose put on. Bring on the circus!

Can I ask you - what does the constitution have to do with his obviously lying to save his clients backside? Where does it say in the constitution that a lawyer "must lie until the cows come home" to keep their client from paying for their crime? I don't quite read the constitution that way...but I know Cheney Mason does. He reminded us of that regularly didn't he? :rolleyes:

If I was a lowlife, and extremely likely babykiller; that was guilty as heck, maybe I would want JB for an attorney. But I think it's a sad state of affairs when a murderer gets a "get out of jail free" card just because her smarmy attorney can spin a yarn that fools a jury of bored, disinterested dimwits. JMHO.

I've always wondered why Casey wasn't overcome by the chloroform while she was driving around? Did she have it in a container and it leaked?

Or was it something Cindy used to clean the car that day.It's used as a disinfectant and Cindy would know that with her nursing training. LE found fingernail polish in Cindy's bathroom, and they had bleach for the laundry and pool. Something more than air freshener was used in that trunk.
:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: Chloroform is a banned substance no longer used in the medical industry and I can practically guarantee that Gentiva Home Health Agency did NOT stock it in their offices.( I used to work for them in California). Where have you heard of it being used as a disinfectant???

I posted in the other thread about this particular bag. This bag is not from Orlando. It is from World of Disney, New York City. Did Tony bring her a present?
Does DisneyWorld have a World of Disney store outside of it? The reason I ask, is because Disneyland does have one outside of it.

Linda7NJ - Sorry to vent, but I can't STAND Jose Baez. I totally respect your opinion, but I just can't find one redeeming quality.

Can I ask you - what does the constitution have to do with his obviously lying to save his clients backside? Where does it say in the constitution that a lawyer "must lie until the cows come home" to keep their client from paying for their crime? I don't quite read the constitution that way...but I know Cheney Mason does. He reminded us of that regularly didn't he? :rolleyes: JMHO.

A defense attorney is required and bound by law to provide their client with a rigorous defense. He would not be the first nor will he be the last defense attorney to get creative with the truth, and use lies and distractions to do so.

Every televised defense that I have ever seen does the same.

It is what it is.

Jose is disgusting but was well within the parameters of his job, if not, the bar would have censured him or disbarred him.

But a JURY should be able to see through the truth and look at evidence critically and honestly while following the judges instructions. A good amount of critical , unbiased, thought should go into the jury room, if not you end with verdicts like this one.

Jose did his job, no matter how unsavory. The jury did not.

PS... I know how you feel, I cannot stomach him either. He is some kind of horrible.

My first time posting, so I hope I'm doing it right. I just can't stay silent any longer. Why are people making a big deal about George's recollection? Wasn't CA using the date 6/9 for the longest time? Not only that, but he wasn't asked about that day until over a month later. He didn't know at the time that 6/16 would later by a very significant day. So, to me, he either had his days mixed up, or if he was intentially lying, it was to cover for her like CA has been doing since day 1.
And as far as baez goes, I have never seen such lying and spinning of stories in all my life. He turned that court room into a circus. But you are all correct about the jurors .. he sucked up to them, and dumbed down his presentation with his white boards and colored markers. Being a college-educated professional with a distaste for butt-kissers, I was insulted by his presentation, but those jurors sure loved it.

I wouldn't put my future in Iorn Man's hands if I needed a defense attorney. No way Jose. Not unless we had the same jury and I don't think a jury like that one lands in a defense attorney's lap but once in a lifetime.

It is astounding how lucky Casey and Jose got. It still blows my mind.

BBM - this one just sunk in - Bwhahahaha - I hope it goes viral!! Iorn Man indeed!

Strawberry I expect you to start using this one in your tweets!

My first time posting, so I hope I'm doing it right. I just can't stay silent any longer. Why are people making a big deal about George's recollection? Wasn't CA using the date 6/9 for the longest time? Not only that, but he wasn't asked about that day until over a month later. He didn't know at the time that 6/16 would later by a very significant day. So, to me, he either had his days mixed up, or if he was intentially lying, it was to cover for her like CA has been doing since day 1.
And as far as baez goes, I have never seen such lying and spinning of stories in all my life. He turned that court room into a circus. But you are all correct about the jurors .. he sucked up to them, and dumbed down his presentation with his white boards and colored markers. Being a college-educated professional with a distaste for butt-kissers, I was insulted by his presentation, but those jurors sure loved it.

Hello!! ITA! I can't believe those jurors were charmed by him but they were! You're thoughts on GA's memory parallel the thoughts of our hero JWGl see the first bullet:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8223072&postcount=1085"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Anthony's Computer Forensics[/ame]

Welcome skbsoccermom. Great first post. Hope you post much more about your observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe