Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, they could and I think they would receive an earthquake amount of negative press in return that would go on and on with recriminations that would last for months.

I think that's the reason we saw Lippman's tight controlled press release.

Well, because this evidence vindicates George who was accused of the worst possible, horrific, things one can be accused of. It would have been weird to me if his attorney did not release a statement.

I'm not sure if they would get months of negative press, I think the public wants to feel sympathetic toward two grandparents that obviously loved their grandchild so much.

I think what makes people hate them is the constant alignment with Casey when she obviously did what she did. How they never seemed to fight for Caylee.

I mean, do they even have a relationship with their daughter now? Or are they still estranged?

Well, because this evidence vindicates George who was accused of the worst possible, horrific, things one can be accused of. It would have been weird to me if his attorney did not release a statement.

I'm not sure if they would get months of negative press, I think the public wants to feel sympathetic toward two grandparents that obviously loved their grandchild so much.

I think what makes people hate them is the constant alignment with Casey when she obviously did what she did. How they never seemed to fight for Caylee.

I mean, do they even have a relationship with their daughter now? Or are they still estranged?

Word is that George does not. And CA has "spoken" to her after the trial. Some folks her believe she and FCA are back being tight again. I don't believe it because CA would want answers and FCA doesn't have any. And I don't think she wants her family in her life anymore. They aren't useful to her at this stage. Not while there is hope in her mind for her to have her "big moment".

Too bad it's come this late. Many many people out there are convinced he is the worst kind of pervert and assisted FCA with hiding Caylee's body. The damage has been done thanks to Baez.

I'm listening to the the radio show now. Is there a way to see the chat that went on when it was live? For some reason at the time, I couldn't find the "chat"...followed Kimster's sig link, but just got the show. Next time, I'll need directions. lol

Word is that George does not. And CA has "spoken" to her after the trial. Some folks her believe she and FCA are back being tight again. I don't believe it because CA would want answers and FCA doesn't have any. And I don't think she wants her family in her life anymore. They aren't useful to her at this stage. Not while there is hope in her mind for her to have her "big moment".

Thank you for the update. I agree with you, she has no use for them. I have looked but could not find much on her after the Preacher debacle/parole release.

Does anyone know where she is? Has she surfaced at all?

Too bad it's come this late. Many many people out there are convinced her is the worst kind of pervert and assisted FCA with hiding Caylee's body. The damage has been done thanks to Baez.

It is mind boggling to me that anyone can believe that in the face of the evidence presented at trial. Jose has some serious karma coming to him for painting George with that brush. Disgusting.

Hopefully, with this new evidence, which in my opinion is irrefutable, no matter how much smoke and mirror they throw at it, George will be able to sue for libel. I am not familiar with that type of law but I certainly hope he can and will.

Thank you for the update. I agree with you, she has no use for them. I have looked but could not find much on her after the Preacher debacle/parole release.

Does anyone know where she is? Has she surfaced at all?

No but then again I don't think anyone is listening to her anymore - she is no longer a "money shot".

It is mind boggling to me that anyone can believe that in the face of the evidence presented at trial. Jose has some serious karma coming to him for painting George with that brush. Disgusting.

Hopefully, with this new evidence, which in my opinion is irrefutable, no matter how much smoke and mirrors they throw at it, George will be able to sue for libel. I am not familiar with that type of law but I certainly hope he can and will.

AZLawyer was saying on Tricia's radio show that this kind of defamation is almost impossible to prove as defamation because of the way Jose phrases it. Unfortunately.

Hopefully, with this new evidence, which in my opinion is irrefutable, no matter how much smoke and mirrors they throw at it, George will be able to sue for libel. I am not familiar with that type of law but I certainly hope he can and will.

AZ explained that in the interview tonight. Baez was always very careful that he never made a direct statement. He said "could have" instead of "would have", etc. to make it pointed but vague. I've never read his book, so I'm not sure what might be considered slanderous there from a legal point of view. My guess is that George isn't going to go there, or he would have already. JMHO.

Maybe Linda7NJ has a point....I guess if I was guilty I would want a lawyer that would lie his butt off to save me too. Fortunately I stay on the right side of the law so I can sleep at night :).

No but then again I don't think anyone is listening to her anymore - she is no longer a "money shot".

I don't believe she was ever a "cash cow"!! I sure hope she hasn't "branded" herself yet...cause it ain't gonna happen :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

AZ explained that in the interview tonight. Baez was always very careful that he never made a direct statement. He said "could have" instead of "would have", etc. to make it pointed but vague. I've never read his book, so I'm not sure what might be considered slanderous there from a legal point of view. My guess is that George isn't going to go there, or he would have already. JMHO.

Maybe Linda7NJ has a point....I guess if I was guilty I would want a lawyer that would lie his butt off to save me too. Fortunately I stay on the right side of the law so I can sleep at night :).
I stay right as rain!

I don't believe she was ever a "cash cow"!! I sure hope she hasn't "branded" herself yet...cause it ain't gonna happen :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I was thinking of the Ohio radaronline shot when I wrote that. It was Ohio wasn't it? I remember her wearing a hat that made Strawberry see red :floorlaugh: no pun intended.

True, but F. Lee Bailey and Johnny Cochran still knew he was guilty and defended him under "moral cover". I have that on good authority.

You all might think I am nuts but I remember watching Baez during the trial and thinking that he was trying to mimic Johnny Cochran. It appeared clear to me at the time that Baez was trying to emulate Cochran's mannerisms and achieve that likability factor with little one liners, etc. (if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit)...

I feel Baez dummied it down, appeared folksy, and went way out on a limb to make the jury like him. I even suspect his some but not all of his misspelling was staged as well, let's get the jury to support the underdog. It also reminded me of George W Bush's "strategery" ......

No one will ever make me believe that Baez is an idiot.

JMO

AZ explained that in the interview tonight. Baez was always very careful that he never made a direct statement. He said "could have" instead of "would have", etc. to make it pointed but vague. .

Well, maybe he is smarter than I thought he was.

And Bayou...."stratergy"

I laughed out loud.

You all might think I am nuts but I remember watching Baez during the trial and thinking that he was trying to mimic Johnny Cochran. It appeared clear to me at the time that Baez was trying to emulate Cochran's mannerisms and achieve that likability factor with little one liners, etc. (if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit)...

I feel Baez dummied it down, appeared folksy, and went way out on a limb to make the jury like him. I even suspect his some but not all of his misspelling was staged as well, let's get the jury to support the underdog. It also reminded me of George W Bush's "strategery" ......

No one will ever make me believe that Baez is an idiot.

JMO

Dumb like a fox;)

He played the underdog, to the hilt

You all might think I am nuts but I remember watching Baez during the trial and thinking that he was trying to mimic Johnny Cochran. It appeared clear to me at the time that Baez was trying to emulate Cochran's mannerisms and achieve that likability factor with little one liners, etc. (if the glove doesn't fit you must acquit)..JMO

I don't think you are crazy. Didn't Baez say that during law school, he used to study Johnny C during the OJ trial? Why would he do that unless he looked up to him and wanted to be like him?

I don't think you are crazy. Didn't Baez say that during law school, he used to study Johnny C during the OJ trial. He looked up to him and wanted to be like him.

Oh really. I didnt know that.......

:great: Glad to see you back!!!

Glad to see all of you as well! I check in and read and you might not know it but you guys crack me up. It's difficult to post when I am in the middle of a semester because once I log on, It's difficult for me to log off. I was late to class twice today because of Casey and her "fool-proof suffication"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother