Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the update. I agree with you, she has no use for them. I have looked but could not find much on her after the Preacher debacle/parole release.

Does anyone know where she is? Has she surfaced at all?

Hope she's down the street with duct tape over her face in 2 trashbags!
Who would they blame she has so many that detest her?
GA would get the blame.

Judge Perry should carry the fault for that. That juror should never have been empaneled. IIRC JBP all but promised that juror he would make his cruise in plenty of time.

Yes, I remember that one, and wasn't there a guy who was taking his G-mom to a baseball game, he already had the tickets, JP offered to make some calls????

I always wondered why cadaver dogs were not brought into the home. My belief is that she killed Caylee in the bedroom of her own home. I think this is why she planned on never having to go back there ever again. I think if Cadaver dogs were brought in right away they would have hit in that bedroom (Caseys room). I think Casey wanted to hook up with that dude in California so she could just tell her mom that she moved to CA and Caylee was with her. Then she could have gotten a lot more than 30 days. JMO

ITA, have believed all along that she used something of this nature, maybe even one of the benzodiazepines such as Valium or Xanax - Zanny the Nanny? Also wouldn't surprise me if she had fed her alcohol, some of that sweet tasting stuff so it tasted good, and maybe mixed in her juice. That along with the Benadryl or any of these other combinations would knock the baby out like a light.
I also agree that the Chloroform was possibly a result of a chemical reaction from the cleaning products, or an earlier failed attempt to make it, as I think it's quite possible she may have tried to back around the time of the google searches. Maybe she was looking for a cheaper alternative to her other 'Nanny'. :shakehead:

I agree with you and ZsaZsa both. :) Though I've always had a sneaking suspicion that the chloroform might have been due to CA trying to clean the car of possible evidence against FCA during the time CA had control of the car. After all, CA admitted removing and cleaning the knife, FCA's pants, and Caylee's beloved mama doll. CA had shifted into save-FCA-mode at that point and chloroform has been used as a dry cleaning spot remover--particularly in older products. (http://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/eh/chemfs/fs/chloroform.htm) A family that still had rolls of duct tape from Ohio, might have had dry cleaning spot cleaner fluid on hand too. MOO

The link FCA followed quotes the following sentence: "Use bag and band. Alcohol as well as antihistamine on an empty stomach." (http://www.spiked-online.com/site/article/4633/) Benadryl (or something similar) plus duct tape (and maybe a bag) would be much easier to pull off in a pinch than home-chemistry and the creation of chloroform.

Sadly, I believe FCA remains capable of lethal harm to another in any situation where she feels thwarted, stressed, and that she might get away with it. :frown:

Puzzler: As a mom and grandma myself I can tell you that Cindy knew something was amiss with her grand daughter as soon as she got that stuff out of that car. Since she was the one who packed the back pack with supplies she knew as soon as she encountered that back pack that something was definately wrong!. Since the items she had packed were still in the back pack unused and Caylees favorite Mama doll was in car also but no Caylee? She had to have known then and there that things were bad. She knew in her heart of hearts that she should not have proceeded further with cleaning that car when her grand baby was missing. I mean to me those would be BIG RED FLAGS. And not to mention the smell of something dead.

I always wondered why cadaver dogs were not brought into the home. My belief is that she killed Caylee in the bedroom of her own home. I think this is why she planned on never having to go back there ever again. I think if Cadaver dogs were brought in right away they would have hit in that bedroom (Caseys room). I think Casey wanted to hook up with that dude in California so she could just tell her mom that she moved to CA and Caylee was with her. Then she could have gotten a lot more than 30 days. JMO

I don't know why, but I have always felt that Casey murdered Caylee in Cindy and George's room. More specifically, on their bed. Remember, Casey is a "spiteful b****"

Hah! The only thing that ups JB's sales is JB. Look at Barnes and Noble and his book has consistentlly been rated at 19K for months. He just heard all the negative press and bought a bunch up to influence his numbers.

I've been watching those numbers for months and all we have to do is list a big loss number for him and like magic the number shoots up the very next day. Straight nonsensical manipulation from a guy who can't stand not winning.:floorlaugh:

Wonder how much$$$$ he has spent on those buybacks? He is really buying them up this week...climbing up the hole to around 9,000. Is it really worth it JB? :waitasec:

UPDATE:

My nephew, Braden Andrew Robertson, was born on November 25th, 2012 at 2:16pm. Although 17 days early, he weighed in at 7 pounds 10 ounces and was 21 and a half inches long. Happy and Healthy reports for mommy and baby. :great:

Sorry the update is so late, but it's been a hectic two days. Thanks to everyone for their well wishes. XOXOXOXOXO

That's lovely news, Lola! And to Braden I say:
:welcome:
to a future Websleuther!

Puzzler: As a mom and grandma myself I can tell you that Cindy knew something was amiss with her grand daughter as soon as she got that stuff out of that car. Since she was the one who packed the back pack with supplies she knew as soon as she encountered that back pack that something was definately wrong!. Since the items she had packed were still in the back pack unused and Caylees favorite Mama doll was in car also but no Caylee? She had to have known then and there that things were bad. She knew in her heart of hearts that she should not have proceeded further with cleaning that car when her grand baby was missing. I mean to me those would be BIG RED FLAGS. And not to mention the smell of something dead.

I agree with you up to a point. Yes, CA certainly knew something was wrong and it drove her to find FCA that day.
BUT - CA should not have removed the pants, the car seat, the baby doll and the shoes from the car and cleaned them. She sprayed febreeze around in the car - she did not clean it. Technicians at trial and in their depos testified neither the car nor the trunk had been cleaned.

And I don't condone any of her behavior at all, but I would have been more inclined to think my problem daughter had been mixed up in some bad stuff rather than my beloved grand daughter was dead. I think CA thought she probably had dumped her off with a friend to babysit her. IMO:moo:

Wonder how much$$$$ he has spent on those buybacks? He is really buying them up this week...climbing up the hole to around 9,000. Is it really worth it JB? :waitasec:

Yup, numbers up along with phony book reviews - people who just couldn't put it down. Seriously?? Image is everything to this guy - and he sure doesn't want to talk to anyone. Who would imagine Baez refusing to talk to Associated Press about this new revalation. That has got to be a first for Mr. "every time is my time" in front of the camera.

Ok, now I know this is a huge stretch of the imagination...

I've been thinking how huge of a miscarriage of justice there was in this case. I understand the laws of Double Jeopardy in general. There are some slightly different clauses in each State's Constitution. I've already run by the idea of the State appealing, and that doesn't abide with Double Jeopardy. So, in brain storming, I thought of the ACLU. I'm not entirely clear in how one would go about pursuing this (I'm not a lawyer), but there are many clear-headed, intelligent, thoughtful members here and if we put all our minds together, maybe we can figure some loop-hole (that probably doesn't exist until we brain storm) to either get a new trial or some way that justice will be served.

I just hate to see these lies the defense has put forth continue to allow a maternal filicide (ty for the correct term, ZsaZsa!) woman her freedom. It just sickens me. :puke:

Who's up for a brain storming session on what we, the people, can change to see justice served?

The jurors ignored the duct tape evidence. They ignored the decomp evidence in the car. They ignored the fact that Caylee was not reported missing for 31 days, and that even then it was a fluke, i.e., not a report Casey made or wanted her mom to make.

They ignored Casey's antics over the infamous 31 days, calling it "normal behavior for a young gal."

It seems it never even occurred to jurors to question why a baby who dies accidentally in a backyard swimming pool would be found triple bagged in the woods some months later.

They bought Baez's George is a child rapist theory, without one shred of evidence to back it up.

And we are expected to believe that this missing computer evidence would have sealed Casey's fate in the eyes of the jury? I'm not buying that. It's important evidence no doubt, but so is all the evidence that was entered in at trial...very telling evidence that was totally ignored by that jury.

So I agree that this could be an "easy out" for the jurors, a way for them to claim they would have voted differently had they only known about this. But even if they do say that, it will not wash, with all things considered.

I know someone who heard only the opening and closing arguments, and the testimony of GA and CA, and believed Jose Baez. He didn't hear any of the forensics because he wasn't interested in that. He just believed that Jose Baez had a more believable narrative and chose to ignore everything else. I think that's what happened with this jury, also. I'm afraid that this evidence wouldn't have changed the verdict one bit. They would have believed whatever Baez told them.

I know someone who heard only the opening and closing arguments, and the testimony of GA and CA, and believed Jose Baez. He didn't hear any of the forensics because he wasn't interested in that. He just believed that Jose Baez had a more believable narrative and chose to ignore everything else. I think that's what happened with this jury, also. I'm afraid that this evidence wouldn't have changed the verdict one bit. They would have believed whatever Baez told them.

That's like reading the beginning and the ending of a book and really not figuring out how we got to the ending. Geez.. Just fill in the blanks.

I agree with you up to a point. Yes, CA certainly knew something was wrong and it drove her to find FCA that day.
BUT - CA should not have removed the pants, the car seat, the baby doll and the shoes from the car and cleaned them. She sprayed febreeze around in the car - she did not clean it. Technicians at trial and in their depos testified neither the car nor the trunk had been cleaned.

And I don't condone any of her behavior at all, but I would have been more inclined to think my problem daughter had been mixed up in some bad stuff rather than my beloved grand daughter was dead. I think CA thought she probably had dumped her off with a friend to babysit her. IMO:moo:

BBM:
I would think that when you do finally find your dtr and she's sitting right next to you and your g-dtr still isn't accounted for and you remember the stinch of the car that you would put 2+2 together. I just think CA didn't want to face the truth and still dosen't, at least publicly.

I'm sure this is been asked before, and I know he would never do it, but wouldn't this information be enough for George to bring a civil suit against JB?

BBM:
I would think that when you do finally find your dtr and she's sitting right next to you and your g-dtr still isn't accounted for and you remember the stinch of the car that you would put 2+2 together. I just think CA didn't want to face the truth and still dosen't, at least publicly.

Sure I would but not at first - we think these things happen to other people but can't imagine them happening to us. Besides CA initially bought the kidnapping/nanny story - it saved her from thinking the unthinkable.

I look at my own daughters and try to imagine them killing anyone - as my first thought. I just can't grasp that and I don't think CA and GA did either. Seriously who thinks that way. I haven't seen my grand daughter for a month so I guess my daughter killed her??? If they had found Caylee dead - then maybe but I just can't wrap my mind around it otherwise. Sure they knew FCA was a thief - but a killer? just assumed she was?

FCA was an adult. She could leave home, take her child and never called her mother again if she wanted to. It's not like she was underage.

Yup, numbers up along with phony book reviews - people who just couldn't put it down. Seriously?? Image is everything to this guy - and he sure doesn't want to talk to anyone. Who would imagine Baez refusing to talk to Associated Press about this new revalation. That has got to be a first for Mr. "every time is my time" in front of the camera.

Of course..he will only accept soft ball interviews like Dr. Drew where he doesnt know all the facts and allows JB to spinnnnn... and hawk his book. :banghead:

BBM:

IMO at first Cindy thought it was just Casey being a "spiteful bi***" just like before, taking Caylee away from her to punish her for not babysitting enough.
By the time she made the 3rd 911 phone call you can hear in her panicky voice that the truth has dawned on her..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416