Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JB would have convinced this jury that the searches were done by GA because the time stamps were scientific mumbo jumbo. JMO

Yes, all he could do would be to attack the timestamp, which is ALOT more boring and less compelling that his "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" opening statement that the jury bought into.

This evidence changes the entire timeline and destroys every bit of Jose's defense. He probably would have not used the strategy he used if the prosecution made this the crux of their case.
JMO.

Why bother with Chloroform when Benadryl, Nyquil are so easily obtained? Doesn't make sense, particularly with someone of Casey's limited intellect.
IMO she used one of those with some regularity..

ITA, have believed all along that she used something of this nature, maybe even one of the benzodiazepines such as Valium or Xanax - Zanny the Nanny? Also wouldn't surprise me if she had fed her alcohol, some of that sweet tasting stuff so it tasted good, and maybe mixed in her juice. That along with the Benadryl or any of these other combinations would knock the baby out like a light.
I also agree that the Chloroform was possibly a result of a chemical reaction from the cleaning products, or an earlier failed attempt to make it, as I think it's quite possible she may have tried to back around the time of the google searches. Maybe she was looking for a cheaper alternative to her other 'Nanny'. :shakehead:

Yes, all he could do would be to attack the timestamp, which is ALOT more boring and less compelling that his "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" opening statement that the jury bought into.

This evidence changes the entire timeline and destroys every bit of Jose's defense. He probably would have not used the strategy he used if the prosecution made this the crux of their case.
JMO.

With all due respect. You're post assumes a cognizant jury.

With all due respect. You're post assumes a cognizant jury.

LOL! I know. But there was no way for Jose, or anyone else for that matter,to know how inept they truly were until the verdict came in.

I am stressing that if the SA had this evidence in their hands they would have built their case around it and it would have changed the timeline and taken George right out of the equation. I am saying JB would have had an entirely different defense up against this evidence. And an entirely different defense changes everything.

I'm not sure what they jury would have done with that, but we will never know. I think it's too easy to say that this wouldn't have changed anything as it makes swiss cheese of the already flimsy defense he used to get her off.

I can't say that this evidence would have produced a different verdict (although I think it would have) but it would have definitely produced a different defense.

Here is a timeline from a candy rose regarding June 17th 2008 activity.
http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061708.htm
It has some interesting things. I especially found it interesting that Casey was telling Amy she can't wait to move in. Amy asks what the address is so she can go to the post office and changer hers.

Yes. And did you notice that when Jesse calls her at 2:51, literally interrupting her murderous google search, she tells him that her parents are getting divorced and that she they want her to move out and she cannot live at Hopespring anymore?

Also, on the morning of the sixteenth at 8 a.m. she has a chat with whitplayboi and says something along the same lines, but this time tells him about her new house and that Amy and her are moving in together.

Its so bizarre. Was she erasing Caylee in her mind as soon as she woke up? I cannot figure it out, but I think that is what it is.

I agree!

AZLawyer you are Absolutely Beautiful! A million Kudos's too! Thank You a Million!!!!! Brains and Beauty!

I would love to see AZLawyer and Linda Drane Burdick together! It would be great to see the two of them take down JB.

LOL! I know. But there was no way for Jose, or anyone else for that matter,to know how inept they truly were until the verdict came in.

I am stressing that if the SA had this evidence in their hands they would have built their case around it and it would have changed the timeline and taken George right out of the equation. I am saying JB would have had an entirely different defense up against this evidence. And an entirely different defense changes everything.

I'm not sure what they jury would have done with that, but we will never know. I think it's too easy to say that this wouldn't have changed anything as it makes swiss cheese of the already flimsy defense he used to get her off.

I can't say that this evidence would have produced a different verdict (although I think it would have) but it would have definitely produced a different defense.

JB said that he kept waiting for the prosecution to bring it up so I don't think it would have changed his strategy. JMO

I usually buy most books regarding court cases, NOT this one!!!! Noway!

Thank Goodness AZLawyer purchased the book! :great:

I don't think she bought it. I think she heard about this particular claim from a third party. IIRC.

I usually buy most books regarding court cases, NOT this one!!!! Noway!

Thank Goodness AZLawyer purchased the book! :great:

AZ states that she never read the book. She picked up the info on the Foolproof suffocation search from JB's interviews.

JB said that he kept waiting for the prosecution to bring it up so I don't think it would have changed his strategy. JMO

Well he may have had an "answer" if they brought it up, but it absolutely destroys his defense. Also, the prosecution is not allowed any surprises, and they didn't have this slam dunk, if they did, they may have changed their entire approach. They may have gone with the google search, 3 pieces of duct tape and scrapped the chloroform which went over the jurors heads. We just don't know. But I think it's far fetched to say that it wouldn't have made a difference at all.

Not only does this information change the defense, it changes the States approach.

In my opinion, we would have seen an entirely different trial.

Not only does Baez possess it, he and his team managed during jury selection to weed out anyone with it!

Please do not force me to defend Jose. It darn near kills me to do so, but lets be honest.... He didn't just pull this win outta his butt. He did a remarkable job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to let this go, to not respond to it, but I just keep thinking about the word remarkable. Not in my vocabulary. Doing something remarkable means doing something with dignity, honesty, being respectful. I saw none of this from JB, not before the trial, not during the trial, and still not after the trial. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing remarkable about JB.

Hah! The only thing that ups JB's sales is JB. Look at Barnes and Noble and his book has consistentlly been rated at 19K for months. He just heard all the negative press and bought a bunch up to influence his numbers.

I've been watching those numbers for months and all we have to do is list a big loss number for him and like magic the number shoots up the very next day. Straight nonsensical manipulation from a guy who can't stand not winning.:floorlaugh:

Is it possible that this latest round of book buying is Baez's effort to get his audible book reconsidered? IIRC he was so happy to announce that his audible book (to be available at audible.com) was going to come out Nov 21, 2012 and that his publicist confirmed it. I cann't find it on the sight.

I tried to let this go, to not respond to it, but I just keep thinking about the word remarkable. Not in my vocabulary. Doing something remarkable means doing something with dignity, honesty, being respectful. I saw none of this from JB, not before the trial, not during the trial, and still not after the trial. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing remarkable about JB.

It's remarkable that he got a law license. JMO

It has been awhile ago, but hadn't she been making plans with some of her friends to come and live in George and Sindy's house?

Yes, that is why I always thought she planned to kill the both of them after Caylee. Then adding in the searches for neck breaking and self defense/house hold weapons...it seemed like she planned on killing more people after Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicolelynn92