Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez makes me so mad! I had HLN on in the other room. Before I could plug my ears and run in and turn the tv off I heard him saying that he does not think SA "overlooked" this evidence. He thinks they saw it and supressed it. Well, so here he is being libelous again. If the SA thought it would help their case they would not have suppressed it, and it would have been in discovery. If they felt it would help OCA, they legally had to turn it over. Prosecutors are required to disclose exculpatory info, correct? So he is pretty much accusing them of prosecutorial misconduct. How does he get away with this schizzle? I can't stand him!

Typical Baez, when he is caught in a web of deceit he has to start pointing fingers in every other direction but his. How many excuses has he now made for being caught printing lies? This is along the same lines as 'zanny did it', 'a stranger did it', 'kronk did it', 'George did it'. It's always everyone elses fault. Someone needs to call this #%!@* out on his nonsense! How dare he make the prosecutors out to be the unethical ones!

If a couple of websleuthers can put together evidence that could have convicted FCA, can't we come up with some idea of how we can see justice?

It would not surprise me if someone,somewhere is doing just that,loophole somewhere,I believe in our constitution ect.ect.ect.and should not be looking for such things, when a jury has spoken,but this case is like charles manson being acquitted kwim,everyone would be seeking a loophole,some things are just not right,and this is such a case,a murderer is among us.

Yes, all he could do would be to attack the timestamp, which is ALOT more boring and less compelling that his "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" opening statement that the jury bought into.

This evidence changes the entire timeline and destroys every bit of Jose's defense. He probably would have not used the strategy he used if the prosecution made this the crux of their case.
JMO.

YES, it most certainly does change everything about the timeline. But, I don't think the jury would have cared. I do not think the jurors would have hashed any of it out in deliberations. All JB would have had to do in court was say his experts put the search at a time when George could have been home...and the jurors would have bought it. They disliked Casey, but IMO they disliked George a whole lot more, and it would have taken a lot more than computer activity that the state's expert would have said happened at a particular time while a defense expert would claim happened an hour earlier.

Bottom line is the jury wanted to know exactly how Caylee died and exactly when she died. They said they were waiting for the state to provide that and that without it, they could not convict.

Typical Baez, when he is caught in a web of deceit he has to start pointing fingers in every other direction but his. How many excuses has he now made for being caught printing lies? This is along the same lines as 'zanny did it', 'a stranger did it', 'kronk did it', 'George did it'. It's always everyone elses fault. Someone needs to call this #%!@* out on his nonsense! How dare he make the prosecutors out to be the unethical ones!

I see you found the quote button! :thumb:

Baez makes me so mad! I had HLN on in the other room. Before I could plug my ears and run in and turn the tv off I heard him saying that he does not think SA "overlooked" this evidence. He thinks they saw it and supressed it. Well, so here he is being libelous again. If the SA thought it would help their case they would not have suppressed it, and it would have been in discovery. If they felt it would help OCA, they legally had to turn it over. Prosecutors are required to disclose exculpatory info, correct? So he is pretty much accusing them of prosecutorial misconduct. How does he get away with this schizzle? I can't stand him!

:maddening:
Baez is publicly accusing Lead Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick of suppressing discovery!!

I took a trip to the book site that discusses JB's book. A poster said she heard on the news(I wish I knew what news)that a reporter was talking to a jury member from this case and said if they had this new information then, the outcome would have been different.

I really do not believe that but it's a little to late anyway.

I keep thinking that CA thinks like us and she just dosen't. I just can't make it fit that she had FCA before her eyes and the smell of death in the car yet Caylee was kidnapped. It just seems so simple to add 2 and 2 together knowing what FCA was like. JMO.

JMO. CA knew the who, what, when, where and why of this tragedy from the moment she smelled the car.JMO.

-----------
If Baez says it ruins prosecutions time line once more I will scream and throw up!. Cant these reporters put two and two together? His book is nothing but fiction I swear. They dont question him, they go along with it. They are All WRONG in their reports. IMO.:banghead: :seeya:

This is why, even living in Central Florida, I never watched the news coverage of the case. I read the info (aware that writers' opinion inevitably gets written as well), and mostly stuck to just reading/watching/listening to the discovery.

Found this one during the trial :floorlaugh:

2li8sjp.jpg

I think I could watch that 100 times and not stop laughing!!! Thanks for sharing! :laughcry:

It would not surprise me if someone,somewhere is doing just that,loophole somewhere,I believe in our constitution ect.ect.ect.and should not be looking for such things, when a jury has spoken,but this case is like charles manson being acquitted kwim,everyone would be seeking a loophole,some things are just not right,and this is such a case,a murderer is among us.

I sure hope so! I believe in our Constitution, too, but I don't think it was meant for this horrible miscarriage of justice! I just hope someone among us is educated enough to figure it out!

Baez is publicly accusing Lead Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick of suppressing discovery!!

Could be he is a bit jealous besides having egg on his face.
Jeff Ashton will soon be Florida's' new State Attorney and Linda Drane Burdick chief assistant state attorney.

JB said that he kept waiting for the prosecution to bring it up so I don't think it would have changed his strategy. JMO

I'm just reading through all of today's posts, so someone may have already posted this but I've just not come across it yet,

but if the Prosecution came upon this and planned on presenting it as evidence during the trial, they are required BY LAW to share all discovery with the Defense, so they could not "ambush" JB during the trial with this info if they had it, they would have had to advise JB, as soon as they were aware of this, that they planned to use it during the trial, it would have been in one of the "document dumps" after the PT notified the DT they were going to use this search as evidence during the trial.

So I agree with Spice that somewhere along the line, the Pros would have had to tell the DT about this search and that they were going to present it at trial, no "trial by ambush" is allowed by the Pros. and I don't know if the DT would have definitely gone with the drowning then?

Maybe, I'm sure George still would've been the target, and I know the DT would have confused with the jury with the time stamp and the two different computer accounts, Owner used by Casey, and Casey used by CA/GA, this jury's eyes would've glazed over on that.

But they may have come up with a different theory based on the PT presenting this search, along with all computer activity, and showing constant cell phone use/texting, etc.

All in hindsight though, IMO, MOO, etc.

Oh yes, keep going Baez. Let him snatch defeat from the hands of victory if he chooses. Some people just don't know when to stop.

Well he may have had an "answer" if they brought it up, but it absolutely destroys his defense. Also, the prosecution is not allowed any surprises, and they didn't have this slam dunk, if they did, they may have changed their entire approach. They may have gone with the google search, 3 pieces of duct tape and scrapped the chloroform which went over the jurors heads. We just don't know. But I think it's far fetched to say that it wouldn't have made a difference at all.

Not only does this information change the defense, it changes the States approach.

In my opinion, we would have seen an entirely different trial.

I just posted what you are saying Spice, I'm reading through the posts in order and was just agreeing that the Prosecution MUST advise the DT of all evidence they are going to use before the trial. Now if they just would've found this somehow at the last minute, they must make a Motion to be able to use late evidence, but I think it may have changed the Prosecution's emphasis on the day of June 16, versus all of the stuff back in March.

and then I wonder if the DT would've still gone with the drowning? I'm sure they would've creatively come up with something blaming GA, but it may have changed the whole course of the trial, I agree.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Let's face the facts my friends.
Jose Baez and his team led a jury of 12 to have reasonable doubt about how and who caused the death of Caylee. In actuality, the prosecution left that door open. And they had the evidence before their eyes!!!!!

So, if the Prosecution "had the evidence before their eyes" how did JB create reasonable doubt? What exactly did he do? I still don't actually get it. If the evidence is truth, what did he do to cause the jury to not believe the evidence?

I can't even believe how many different ways he has spun this. It ALL started in his book when he said this search for "full-proof suffication" HAD to be done by GA because FCA did NOT have an AIM account (or the appropriate AOL account) to have done the search. That was what was written in his book.

Then it was pointed out that she DID have an account by the folks here on WS, and now look where he is with this today.

I wonder WHY in his book he even wrote about this? Did he take FCA's WORD for it that she did not do this search? that she did NOT have the AIM account, only GA did? She did give him her blessing for this book. I wonder if this was "vetted" or what is ulterior motive for this was, even putting this erroneous information in his book in the first place??

I wonder what the co-author thinks about all of this? LOL!!

I wonder what the Publisher thinks about all of this?? LOL!!

What a farce that JB book is!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

It was pretty obvious they were discussing the case during the trial (which they were not supposed to do) because the jury asked that question about the heart shaped sticker during the case in chief.

eAnd that spare juror was interviewed & said something that let it be known they had been discussing the case all along & even came to a decision about her guilt.
I can't remember what he said but it was so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vec416