Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't/doesn't (if the time still allows it) the SA prosecute CINDY for perjury/obstruction? I will never, never, never understand this!

Yup, numbers up along with phony book reviews - people who just couldn't put it down. Seriously?? Image is everything to this guy - and he sure doesn't want to talk to anyone. Who would imagine Baez refusing to talk to Associated Press about this new revalation. That has got to be a first for Mr. "every time is my time" in front of the camera.

BBM

I've gotten crazy glue on my hands before too. :seeya:

Sidebar O/T folks!

There are sometimes in life that I want to SHOUT OUT and immediately call another WS member....Just happened!!!!

LG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was driving doing errands and heard a report on the NORMAL radio news that a country/state nationally run news organization "over there" which I now can't remember, but assume North Korea, ..........did a 52 page photo spread of Kim Jung Il (spelling?) was just voted by onion.com as the sexiest man alive!!!

The d*(m national newspaper thought it was real! LOL!! I was laughing so hard I think I p**ed on myself thinking of LG and how she saw an onion report the other day and thought was real. I soooooooooooooooooo much wanted to call her and say.........LG, look, others that are news organizations out of the US don't know about the satire site and did a whole thing on him winning it.

Anyway....back to y'alls regularly scheduled discussions! ..............Glad I had my Pampers/astronaut diapers on (just kidding).

Love ya LG!!!!!!! And it's so great that we have such a knowledge of others that we can have these "WS family" moments!

:seeya:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_22073766?source=rss

Peace, baby!:heartbeat:
light_blue_glittered_peace_sign.gif

(Besides, it would be boring if we all agreed all the time! ;))

BBM

I respectfully disagree. :snooty:

Why didn't/doesn't (if the time still allows it) the SA prosecute CINDY for perjury/obstruction? I will never, never, never understand this!

I have never understood this either. By not prosecuting CA for perjury, this inaction only sent the message to the rest of this country, that when you give a solemn oath in court to testify/tell the truth, the oath really means nothing at all. Ethically, morally or legally. No one will hold you accountable for the lies. No punishment is handed forth for the lies and you can waddle right out of the courtroom doors with the smirk on your face that you walked in with.JMO.

I posted this on the NG thread as well, so I apologize for the duplication.

JWG - I have a question for you when you are reading and have a minute? You developed the most complex and intricate timelines built around KC's cell phone activity, along with her sightings, the day Caylee is believed to have been murdered. Some say George Anthony was confusing the date when he saw KC leave the house with Caylee just before 1:00 p.m., but I seem to remember you had a timeline that implicated that she likely left the house when GA said she did on June 16th, but was simply driving around and lurking until GA left for work based on her cell phone activity. Given the new evidence and shift in the timeline, I would sure love to re-visit some of your earlier findings on her cell phone pings and movements June 16 and 17. Do you have anywhere that info can be accessed? Since the Hinky was taken down I can't seem to find it anywhere :(.

The second thing I would like to say is that Nancy Grace missed the boat when she didn't have you as the "telecommunications expert", (translation, computer nerd LoL) on her show. Why on earth wouldn't she go to the source of the biggest information to come out on the Casey Anthony case since the verdict? AZ was MOST AWESOME, but she should have had both of you on there, and I'm a bit piqued that you haven't been given the credit by the media that I think you deserve. Maybe that's a good thing in some ways, so your privacy is intact. But I think it's a shame nonetheless. You could have run circles around the guy she did have on there :banghead:.

I posted this on the NG thread as well, so I apologize for the duplication.

JWG - I have a question for you when you are reading and have a minute? You developed the most complex and intricate timelines built around KC's cell phone activity, along with her sightings, the day Caylee is believed to have been murdered. Some say George Anthony was confusing the date when he saw KC leave the house with Caylee just before 1:00 p.m., but I seem to remember you had a timeline that implicated that she likely left the house when GA said she did on June 16th, but was simply driving around and lurking until GA left for work based on her cell phone activity. Given the new evidence and shift in the timeline, I would sure love to re-visit some of your earlier findings on her cell phone pings and movements June 16 and 17. Do you have anywhere that info can be accessed? Since the Hinky was taken down I can't seem to find it anywhere :(.

The second thing I would like to say is that Nancy Grace missed the boat when she didn't have you as the "telecommunications expert", (translation, computer nerd LoL) on her show. Why on earth wouldn't she go to the source of the biggest information to come out on the Casey Anthony case since the verdict? AZ was MOST AWESOME, but she should have had both of you on there, and I'm a bit piqued that you haven't been given the credit by the media that I think you deserve. Maybe that's a good thing in some ways, so your privacy is intact. But I think it's a shame nonetheless. You could have run circles around the guy she did have on there :banghead:.

I sent out the bat signal for him to take a peek at your questions. :)

[/B

I feel like there is an elephant in the room that is being ignored here. Baez did this to do a peacock preen in public. He was either in cahoots with FCA in slamming to show shortfall of OSCA/SA or on nis own to do such. This entire outing by Baez was planned IMHO. Very much planned, and FCA...:seeya: ....you have met your match!

g i]
I can't even believe how many different ways he has spun this. It ALL started in his book when he said this search for "full-proof suffication" HAD to be done by GA because FCA did NOT have an AIM account (or the appropriate AOL account) to have done the search. That was what was written in his book.

Then it was pointed out that she DID have an account by the folks here on WS, and now look where he is with this today.

I wonder WHY in his book he even wrote about this? Did he take FCA's WORD for it that she did not do this search? that she did NOT have the AIM account, only GA did? She did give him her blessing for this book. I wonder if this was "vetted" or what is ulterior motive for this was, even putting this erroneous information in his book in the first place??

I wonder what the co-author thinks about all of this? LOL!!

I wonder what the Publisher thinks about all of this?? LOL!!

What a farce that JB book is!!

IMO, MOO, etc.

Thanks Beach. Does that make you Robin, or Commissioner Gorden :). I appreciate it. JWG did some awesome work at the Hinky.

nah, I just park & wash the Batmobile but I know how to blow the horn pretty darn loud! :lol:

I have never understood this either. By not prosecuting CA for perjury, this inaction only sent the message to the rest of this country, that when you give a solemn oath in court to testify/tell the truth, the oath really means nothing at all. Ethically, morally or legally. No one will hold you accountable for the lies. No punishment is handed forth for the lies and you can waddle right out of the courtroom doors with the smirk on your face that you walked in with.JMO.

Because most folks know that parents will lie, and most juries discount what is stated by a parent if their childs life is at stake. Moo. This jury did not take that into consideration during CIC. We saw the prelude where George said he would do anything.........

Oh yes, I can just picture the framers of the constitution applauding JB from their graves for his use of lies and deception in order to free a child killer. Yeah, they were probably highly amused at his ignorance of procedure and his comical handling of witnesses not to mention attempts to avoid discovery issues with his supposed 'experts'. As for the most disgusting accusations against a grieving family member without a bit of evidence to support them? A real knee slapper, I'll bet.

All due respect, but IMO, it's you who may not understand the constitution or the duties of the defense to the law. The judicial system was formed to be a search for truth, not a win at all cost. They are supposed to respect the law, the courts and their profession while offering an honest defense against the state's charges. What it's morphed into during the last 25 years of televised trials and a few fame *advertiser censored* lawyers is another matter, but what was originally intended was truth and justice and that is still what we should always hope for from our court system - not look away, or give kudos to someone just because he "won". JB was and is an embarrassment to his profession and his "win" was simply luck at getting such an ignorant & inept jury - he only fooled those 12 and an extremely small minority of the public. He may have gotten away with this trial unscathed by official censure, but he is a laughing stock in the legal community and always will be.

I need to print this post, frame it, and hang it on my wall.

WOW! Just getting into reading this thread and catching up... had company over the long weekend - and couldn't read too much! :maddening:

First...

:gthanks:

to AZLawyer and JWG

:yourock:

I personally don't think it would have made a difference with this jury either... :slap: they justed wanted to get home, on their vacation, etc.!

Also, I wanted to give a shout-out to some

:newbie: s

:welcome4:

skbsoccermom, ohreally and Hexxgurl311

:seeya:

Well, agree that he was not a child molester...................but I do in my heart believe that he KNEW he was covering for someone who killed his granddaughter. They both did. He knew it then, he knows it now. He made the choice in balancing should he help punish the killer, or should he cover for his daughter.

Even comes to mind that the defense asked him to do a "mock suicide" in case the "suicide pit" search came up...........it would look like he did it and give credence/confusion/doubt to the jury.

The more time goes by...........I am GETTING TO UNDERSTAND THIS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot say what I would do in their position............but from the outside........ :banghead:

:moo: :banghead:
:what:

The idea bolded above sounds pretty farfetched -- that GA's suicide attempt was staged at the urging of FCA's defense in order to provide a cover for this damning search of FCA's on the day Caylee died, in the event it came out at trial.

However, many bizarre twists and turns have been disclosed throughout this case. If anyone is interested in tossing around atthelake's theory, I will offer without commentary that the dates can be seen to line up:

Dec 11 2008 = Caylee's remains found.

Dec ?? 2008 = Word gets out that duct tape covered the face of the skull.

Dec 19 2008 = Remains officially id'd as Caylee's.

Jan ?? 2009 = JB learns of "foolproof suffocation" searches.

When I located these searches on the computer in January of 2009, I brought them to Jose's attention so he would be aware of them. -- Larry Daniel
Jan ?? 2009 = JB allegedly learns from FCA 'what happened to Caylee.'

Jan 22 2009 = GA is 'missing,' found overnight w/suicide note.

Feb 16-21 = AAFS Conf in Denver, JB gets actual report re searches.

I gave Jose anlaysis[sic, LOL] of the searches in February of 2009 at the AAFS conference in Denver, CO. -- Larry Daniel

--
Link for above quotes from DT computer expert Larry Daniel:
http://exforensis.blogspot.com/2012/11/casey-anthony-google-searches.html

:cool: You never know...
(and please correct me if I've gotten any dates wrong)

JOIN ME ON MY FOX LA WITH ROBIN SAX AT 1:45 PM EASTERN/10:45 AM PACIFIC TODAY, WEDNESDAY

ROBIN SAX AND I WILL DISCUSS HOW AZ LAWYER AND JWG FOUND THE EVIDENCE THAT POINTS TO CASEY ANTHONY IN THE DEATH OF HER DAUGHTER

CLICK HERE TO WATCH TODAY 1:45 PM EASTERN/10:45 AM PACIFIC

PASS THE WORD ALONG PLEASE.

THANKS SO MUCH.

~~~

I'm sorry to say it, but somebody has to, the reason this was not found by the LE "experts" is they were not thorough in what they were doing. It looks to be as simple as that.

In this interview:
http://forensicsource.blogspot.com/2011/08/exclusive-interview-with-sandra-osborne.html

Sandra Osborne describes what she did and did not do in examining the hard drive on the particular computer in question. She did NOT know what she was doing in trying to examine the Firefox data - she talks about it in the interview. She had to have her boss retrieve the Firefox data.

As AZlawyer wrote in a previous post on this thread, she was "close, so close". But after reading this article,IMHO she had neither sufficient education or experience, at least at that time, to conduct a thorough forensic evaluation of that hard drive.

The big question I would have is why was her work on a case of this magnitude not peer reviewed? By an outside expert, of course.

If any good comes out of all this, it should be that LE Agencies need to hire and pay qualified IT educated professionals to do this type of work. Sending someone out to a 72 hour class to earn a "certificate" does not a "forensic computer expert" make!

Sorry if this post sounds snippy, but honestly, all I can say is read the interview and you will see how this happened. Obviously Baez's computer people didn't have a problem with the data and neither did JWG.

Here is an article posted by the computer expert who found the data for the defense:
"Probably the most disturbing thing I saw was Sandra Cawn-Osborne's response; "I wasn't told to search for suffocation." One thing I will say to that is that she was not alone in the analysis of the computer forensics, she had help from her supervisor, who was a teacher in the Digital Forensics Master's program at the University of Central Florida. Ponder that one."

He doesn't think much of Nancy Grace.

I remember back in the day at the time of GA's suicide attempt many of us thought it was staged. I would like to find and reread that thread. We also (some of us) also thought the whole GA/whateverhername was "affair" was a set up. Darn if it didn't work in the end.

:what:

The idea bolded above sounds pretty farfetched -- that GA's suicide attempt was staged at the urging of FCA's defense in order to provide a cover for this damning search of FCA's on the day Caylee died, in the event it came out at trial.

However, many bizarre twists and turns have been disclosed throughout this case. If anyone is interested in tossing around atthelake's theory, I will offer without commentary that the dates can be seen to line up:

Dec 11 2008 = Caylee's remains found.

Dec ?? 2008 = Word gets out that duct tape covered the face of the skull.i

Dec 19 2008 = Remains officially id'd as Caylee's.

Jan ?? 2009 = JB learns of "foolproof suffocation" searches.

When I located these searches on the computer in January of 2009, I brought them to Jose's attention so he would be aware of them. -- Larry Daniel
Jan ?? 2009 = JB allegedly learns from FCA 'what happened to Caylee.'

Jan 22 2009 = GA is 'missing,' found overnight w/suicide note.

Feb 16-21 = AAFS Conf in Denver, JB gets actual report re searches.

I gave Jose anlaysis[sic, LOL] of the searches in February of 2009 at the AAFS conference in Denver, CO. -- Larry Daniel

--
Link for above quotes from DT computer expert Larry Daniel:

:cool: You never know...
(and please correct me if I've gotten any dates wrong)

I remember back in the day at the time of GA's suicide attempt many of us thought it was staged. I would like to find and reread that thread. We also (some of us) also thought the whole GA/whateverhername was "affair" was a set up. Darn if it didn't work in the end.

If I am remembering correctly, didn't they find GA in a hotel with pizza and beer and maybe it was asprin(or some over the counter drug like asprin)
And wasn't it Cindy who called the police to look for him?

Bbbeach said that she would unlock any thread if we alerted and she agreed to. Has anyone determined if there is one thread to be bumped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicolelynn92