Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom line
Can we do anything to bring caylees murder and/or her murderers to be held accountable? In any way???

I'm pretty sure we're doing everything we can at the moment. Keeping in touch with the issues, setting the dogs out after her (you know, the AZJWG dogs), making sure she doesn't profit, keeping her in her own little prison, that sort of thing. I hope, I hope.

And to add to my post
I am convinced Casey murdered Caylee
And I am convinced Cindy and George know and knew it.
And I am convinced that Cindy and George conspired to help find Casey not guilty.
And I feel charges should be brought up.
Somebody obviously got away with murder! Backed by conspirators after the fact!
Something is seriously wrong with this picture!

Baez buys bunches of books back everyday...he has to do something with them or they will fill up his closet and he wont have anywhere to go when he gets scared. :floorlaugh:

Also alot of the time when books end up at Goodwill en masse, it is because they did not sell and the bookstore took it as a loss and donated the books.

I wonder if that DID happen... ??? When they came dressed up that day, their minds were made. How does that happen? Aren't they not supposed to speak about the case with each other during the trial? (I've never been a juror, and I've forgotten what rules they were given.)

It was pretty obvious they were discussing the case during the trial (which they were not supposed to do) because the jury asked that question about the heart shaped sticker during the case in chief.

:gthanks::
Oh yes, I can just picture the framers of the constitution applauding JB from their graves for his use of lies and deception in order to free a child killer. Yeah, they were probably highly amused at his ignorance of procedure and his comical handling of witnesses not to mention attempts to avoid discovery issues with his supposed 'experts'. As for the most disgusting accusations against a grieving family member without a bit of evidence to support them? A real knee slapper, I'll bet.

All due respect, but IMO, it's you who may not understand the constitution or the duties of the defense to the law. The judicial system was formed to be a search for truth, not a win at all cost. They are supposed to respect the law, the courts and their profession while offering an honest defense against the state's charges. What it's morphed into during the last 25 years of televised trials and a few fame *advertiser censored* lawyers is another matter, but what was originally intended was truth and justice and that is still what we should always hope for from our court system - not look away, or give kudos to someone just because he "won". JB was and is an embarrassment to his profession and his "win" was simply luck at getting such an ignorant & inept jury - he only fooled those 12 and an extremely small minority of the public. He may have gotten away with this trial unscathed by official censure, but he is a laughing stock in the legal community and always will be.

:gthanks::gthanks::gthanks:
:yourock:

And to add to my post
And I am convinced that Cindy and George conspired to help find Casey not guilty.

And that, folks, is what you call "IT.. in a nutshell"

And to add to my post

Bumping my own, but seriously....it appears to me that the Anthony's were way ahead of the game from the getgo!
Jmo
Of course

It was pretty obvious they were discussing the case during the trial (which they were not supposed to do) because the jury asked that question about the heart shaped sticker during the case in chief.

I understand why a mistrial wasn't called at that time, but can it happen after the fact coupled with their attire prepared to be going home? I believe that's why they didn't convict her of anything more than the obvious lying, so they wouldn't have to stay longer for sentencing.

Let's face the facts my friends.
Jose Baez and his team led a jury of 12 to have reasonable doubt about how and who caused the death of Caylee. In actuality, the prosecution left that door open. And they had the evidence before their eyes!!!!!

Sidebar O/T folks!

There are sometimes in life that I want to SHOUT OUT and immediately call another WS member....Just happened!!!!

LG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was driving doing errands and heard a report on the NORMAL radio news that a country/state nationally run news organization "over there" which I now can't remember, but assume North Korea, ..........did a 52 page photo spread of Kim Jung Il (spelling?) was just voted by onion.com as the sexiest man alive!!!

The d*(m national newspaper thought it was real! LOL!! I was laughing so hard I think I p**ed on myself thinking of LG and how she saw an onion report the other day and thought was real. I soooooooooooooooooo much wanted to call her and say.........LG, look, others that are news organizations out of the US don't know about the satire site and did a whole thing on him winning it.

Anyway....back to y'alls regularly scheduled discussions! ..............Glad I had my Pampers/astronaut diapers on (just kidding).

Love ya LG!!!!!!! And it's so great that we have such a knowledge of others that we can have these "WS family" moments!

:seeya:

Just showed the onion report on natl news. The bf says you got to be kidding me?!
I rolled off couch laughing, dogs come over and start licking me. They thought it was funny too.

Finally had to explain onion to bf.

Baez makes me so mad! I had HLN on in the other room. Before I could plug my ears and run in and turn the tv off I heard him saying that he does not think SA "overlooked" this evidence. He thinks they saw it and supressed it. Well, so here he is being libelous again. If the SA thought it would help their case they would not have suppressed it, and it would have been in discovery. If they felt it would help OCA, they legally had to turn it over. Prosecutors are required to disclose exculpatory info, correct? So he is pretty much accusing them of prosecutorial misconduct. How does he get away with this schizzle? I can't stand him!

Baez makes me so mad! I had HLN on in the other room. Before I could plug my ears and run in and turn the tv off I heard him saying that he does not think SA "overlooked" this evidence. He thinks they saw it and supressed it. Well, so here he is being libelous again. If the SA thought it would help their case they would not have suppressed it, and it would have been in discovery. If they felt it would help OCA, they legally had to turn it over. Prosecutors are required to disclose exculpatory info, correct? So he is pretty much accusing them of prosecutorial misconduct. How does he get away with this schizzle? I can't stand him!

-----------
If Baez says it ruins prosecutions time line once more I will scream and throw up!. Cant these reporters put two and two together? His book is nothing but fiction I swear. They dont question him, they go along with it. They are All WRONG in their reports. IMO.:banghead: :seeya:

-----------
If Baez says it ruins prosecutions time line once more I will scream and throw up!. Cant these reporters put two and two together? His book is nothing but fiction I swear. They dont question him, they go along with it. They are All WRONG in their reports. IMO.:banghead: :seeya:

He's a two dimensional thinker. If SA saw this what they would do is REVISIT their timeline! DUH. Did they supress the video of Caylee and GGPA because it "messed up their timeline" which at that point started on June 9th? NO...the revisited it and revised it. Sheeesh.

Wasn't it Cindy that said the Anthony's always win!?

Melich was my favorite witness!!! I want to elect him as the next President!!! (I may write him in in 4 years.)

Baez to Detective Yuri Melich: “Did you ask her [Casey Anthony] if she ever committed suicide?”

Melich: "No. If she had ever committed suicide, she wouldn’t be able to answer my questions."

:laughcry:

Found this one during the trial :floorlaugh:

2li8sjp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads