Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still alive, and still a celebrated athlete.

I beg to differ. OJ had drinks dumped over his head and "murderer" screamed at him in public for the remainder of his miserable life and he was a celebrated athlete. Let Casey walk around in public like an everyday person and see what kind vitriol she faces from the American public.

There is a reason that an attention addict like her has been basically in hiding since the verdict.

People hate her.

I like that we are finally checking links. For example I posted upthread that the dogs hit twice in the back yard because it has been said here so many times.
And yet the actual testimony is one hit only on the first day. Information gets assumed and adjusted away from the facts as time goes by.

I like that we are finally checking links. For example I posted upthread that the dogs hit twice in the back yard because it has been said here so many times.
And yet the actual testimony is one hit only on the first day. Information gets assumed and adjusted away from the facts as time goes by.

No that is not correct. Two dogs, Gerus and Bones, both gave trained alerts by the playhouse.
I posted these links yesterday also- [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139512"]Kristen Brewer testimony (OCSD cadaver dog handler) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] post #5 K Brewer testifies how Bones searched and alerted.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139362"]Jason Forgey testimony (OCSO dog handler of Gerus and Bones) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] post #17, Jason forgey testifies how Gerus searched and alerted.
On the second day Gerus was taken back but id not give any alerts. This of course was after LE had been working in that area.

Yup - it would make sense that Dr. Vass's words are what are burned into my brain. And to add, Dr. Huntington for the Defense said there was no body in the trunk at all.
So what exactly are you saying - 3 - 5 or 2.5 to 3 days? Because to me it looks like you are flying both ways.

Nice you to hop in and comment - you will note I was responding to Spice whose post said 5-7 days.

I agree - so glad that Desdemona and ZSA ZSA took the time to get the facts. Even if the conversation was not directed to them, sure helps to get the facts before a wrong answer becomes a learned error!

No offense taken whatsoever, and thanks for bringing it up, I should really clarify I guess. I don't think I really meant to ask where the shoes were to find out an answer. I guess what I meant was, in relation to Casey's story about the kidnapping, where does she THINK the shoes would be explained as being? I mean, does that make sense? She had an answer for everything else, why not a prepared answer for why no shoes were found with the body? Oh nevermind, I'm just so annoyed with her and the whole thing and I'm getting riled up (not at you, I mean just at her!).

BBM

You're forgetting, George buried the body in the little fairy tale of the trial. JMO

OH......I think I'd be just a bit "witchier" and ask how the "Irish baby adoption" was going and if she was having any problems with the "language barrier" that she worried about (remember: she was fearful that she might not understand an "Irish" speaking baby!)....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I believe you, but I've never heard that before. Do you have a link?

Steely Dan:

Nope, sorry no link at this point just a burned in memory from those released jail house letters & her post jail house/release plans to travel spreading the Bible & arranging to adopt. Heck, at this point I can't even remember WHAT the code names were but the characters were the drug-dealing wife of a cop and the letter-delivering sister of River Cruz, both of whom shared the luxury accommodations with FCA!

OH her "thwarted" dreams..................................

OH......I think I'd be just a bit "witchier" and ask how the "Irish baby adoption" was going and if she was having any problems with the "language barrier" that she worried about (remember: she was fearful that she might not understand an "Irish" speaking baby!)....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep, she wanted to adopt an Irish baby because she thought it would be born with an Irish accent...:floorlaugh:

Sometimes I think people overestimate FCA's intelligence :)

Off topic thoughts...have we ever discussed if "River Cruz" was somehow coerced/bought off by the defense/A's... Because she was such a bit player who ended up a big part of the end of the trial for no reason...did we sleuth this bit player enough and figure her for the part she played? And where is she now? Does she know she was "used" and how much did she get for playing her part? What is she doing now? Does she care what she did to thwart justice? I smell a money trail.

Off topic thoughts...have we ever discussed if "River Cruz" was somehow coerced/bought off by the defense/A's... Because she was such a bit player who ended up a big part of the end of the trial for no reason...did we sleuth this bit player enough and figure her for the part she played? And where is she now? Does she know she was "used" and how much did she get for playing her part? What is she doing now? Does she care what she did to thwart justice? I smell a money trail.

Don't you mean a daisy chain? :giggle:

In a jail letter from FCA to fellow inmate Robyn:

:shamrock:
"Baby talk... I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country -- Is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all?

"If I do it someday, I'll adopt local -- U.S. wise. So many kids and teens are homeless, and that's something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well. That sits too close to my heart and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it."

Transcribed from: http://www.examiner.com/article/cas...adopt-when-out-of-jail-read-jailhouse-letters

"Baby talk... I always wanted to adopt a baby or child from another country -- Is it selfish to want one from Ireland? Accent and all?

"If I do it someday, I'll adopt local -- U.S. wise. So many kids and teens are homeless, and that's something I want to target. And yes, missing children as well. That sits too close to my heart and I wish there was something we could do to prevent it."

Transcribed from: http://www.examiner.com/article/cas...to her heart? Caylee drowned...remember FCA?

No that is not correct. Two dogs, Gerus and Bones, both gave trained alerts by the playhouse.
I posted these links yesterday also- Kristen Brewer testimony (OCSD cadaver dog handler) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community post #5 K Brewer testifies how Bones searched and alerted.
Jason Forgey testimony (OCSO dog handler of Gerus and Bones) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community post #17, Jason forgey testifies how Gerus searched and alerted.
On the second day Gerus was taken back but id not give any alerts. This of course was after LE had been working in that area.

Thanks for the links. I noticed something in Jason Forgey's testimony that drew my attention.
He then removed the dog from the area and suggested another cadaver dog come search - Bones.

When Bones' handler arrived, he gave general info - here's the area of concern, here's where I want you to search, here's what I did. You don't tell them what the dog did.
When Forgey tells Bone's handler Kristen Brewer "here's the area of concern" and "here's where I want you to search" he's putting a idea into her head that this particular area has something significant about it.

What can happen is the dog handler can unintentionally "cue" the dog when they reach the target area and get a false alert. The proper way for Forgey to instruct Brewer on what was needed from her and Bones would be to simply search the entire backyard. In other words just repeat what he did himself when he did his search with Gerus.

Here's a link to an article that I read that explains in-depth the problem with cueing and working dogs.

http://www.animallaw.info/articles/arusensminger_papet2011.htm

Transcribed from: http://www.examiner.com/article/cas...y done it fairy tale yet when she wrote this.

I posted these links yesterday also- Kristen Brewer testimony (OCSD cadaver dog handler) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community post #5 K Brewer testifies how Bones searched and alerted.
Jason Forgey testimony (OCSO dog handler of Gerus and Bones) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community post #17, Jason forgey testifies how Gerus searched and alerted.

Whoops yes of course you are correct - two then one, no pool. I got it on your first correction thanks.:great:

He's still alive, and still a celebrated athlete.

Your version of "alive" is far different than most. Being incarcerated, whether it be as OJ is, or as Casey is; entombed in her hide-out, trapped with her mentally unstable mind, the reputation of being a liar, a murderer, a thief, a promiscuous female who uses people to obtain what she wants and then kicks them to the curb - well, that isn't being "alive" at all.

That's called "existing".

As for "celebrated" - which does the name "OJ" first bring to mind, football or murder? What good is celebrity status when OJ can't reap the benefits of such a title and hasn't for many years? It didn't save him from prison; check his current address.

Casey Anthony will never be a celebrity in the minds of normal thinking, morally functioning society. Sure, she'll have her few groupies who are cut of the same low-life cloth she exhibits, but again, her life is basically over; she'll never recover from this, ever. No sane male is ever going to want to marry her or procreate with her. No sane female is ever going to want to befriend her because Casey can't be trusted.

Neither OJ nor Casey Anthony are really "alive", nor will they ever be.

No offense taken whatsoever, and thanks for bringing it up, I should really clarify I guess. I don't think I really meant to ask where the shoes were to find out an answer. I guess what I meant was, in relation to Casey's story about the kidnapping, where does she THINK the shoes would be explained as being? I mean, does that make sense? She had an answer for everything else, why not a prepared answer for why no shoes were found with the body? Oh nevermind, I'm just so annoyed with her and the whole thing and I'm getting riled up (not at you, I mean just at her!).
No that's all right I really understand and what was the deal with not finding her clothes yet or was that just some kind of FCA sarcasm.:banghead:

Your version of "alive" is far different than most. Being incarcerated, whether it be as OJ is, or as Casey is; entombed in her hide-out, trapped with her mentally unstable mind, the reputation of being a liar, a murderer, a thief, a promiscuous female who uses people to obtain what she wants and then kicks them to the curb - well, that isn't being "alive" at all.

That's called "existing".

As for "celebrated" - which does the name "OJ" first bring to mind, football or murder? What good is celebrity status when OJ can't reap the benefits of such a title and hasn't for many years? It didn't save him from prison; check his current address.

Casey Anthony will never be a celebrity in the minds of normal thinking, morally functioning society. Sure, she'll have her few groupies who are cut of the same low-life cloth she exhibits, but again, her life is basically over; she'll never recover from this, ever. No sane male is ever going to want to marry her or procreate with her. No sane female is ever going to want to befriend her because Casey can't be trusted.

Neither OJ nor Casey Anthony are really "alive", nor will they ever be.

OMG! Thank you X 1,000,000. :floorlaugh::rocker:

Golly! What blew the margins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members