Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder who it was that deserves credit for the jury selection, was it that woman who married the death row inmate?

I honestly think the mistake was made to try and choose a jury who didn't know about this case. In the world today with news 24/7 and social media you'd have to be living under a rock in a cave to not have known about this case - and what kind of person doesn't form an opinion when they read information???

I don’t believe one word of this “waiting for the Prosecution to bring it up”

The defense knew that neither the SA nor LE had ever brought it up prior to the trial – something they would have used and documented if they had found it.

The defense also knew that no one ever brought it up on any site – that is until JB’s book came out, a year later. What if JB fully expected someone to look into the foolproof search and find exactly what the DT found prior to the trial?

I do not believe that a certain someone is squirming, or shocked or thinking - oops, what have I done here, I should have never written that. I call baloney. Bonus is that it also comes at the expense of LE, specifically YM, who basically mopped the floor with JB at every turn, and was the subject of multiple digs in JB’s book.

Again I say - AZLawyer and JWG did outstanding work, and if I am ever in trouble in AZ, I know who I’d call.

I honestly think the mistake was made to try and choose a jury who didn't know about this case. In the world today with news 24/7 and social media you'd have to be living under a rock in a cave to not have known about this case - and what kind of person doesn't form an opinion when they read information???

I recall that last guy did not want to be on the jury he was adamant but the judge scooped him up anyway, time restraints I guess.

Also remember the Mock trail and how they arriaved at a NG he was in on this deal as well

I recall that last guy did not want to be on the jury he was adamant but the judge scooped him up anyway, time restraints I guess.

Also remember the Mock trail and how they arriaved at a NG he was in on this deal as well

Yes, but the mock trial was a defense farce...

AZLawyer has always been and will forever be my most favorite attorney around. You rock so hard!

AND so does JWG!

Incredible dedication for honor, integrity and true definitions of humanity. Big hugs to you both!

I will add my kudos too...but it wouldn't have mattered if Caylee's murder was caught on video, this jury let a guilty beast go free and it angers the hell out of me to know, as I felt all along, Baez was in on it, he knew his client was guilty but threw GA in the mix and this jury fell for it hook, line and sinker..then I felt there was a stealth juror on board who geared the deliberations. So why bring this up now? This changes nothing for Caylee and still this precious child receives no justice. I believe as I had from the start, totmom and only totmom murdered Caylee or why vanish for 31 days, why hold Caylee away from the grandparents to loved and adored her for 31 days..Which should have been the biggest clue to the idiot Pinellas 12..and I certainly hope they are watching, knowing they allowed a guilty beast walk free and no justice for a precious child..

It angers me to no end that Baez didn't come under fire..now moreso...tells me about his integrity, dignity and self worth...still his client can't show her face, can't get a job or education and is living in a virtual prison without the bars..she will always be known as the murdering parent who got away with murder...that does my heart some good, but nothing compares to getting justice for Caylee Marie and that will never happen...

Yes, but the mock trial was a defense farce...

O I dont know about that me thinks there was great motive and thought that went into that show, it served its purpose especially if any of them watched it

Have you ever known anyone who was considering suicide? seen them in the hours and days before they have committed suicide? I have and my observations are very different to what you say.

They don't display signs of being depressed and they don't show signs of something being wrong, if anything they can seem to be happier or calmer than usual.

well, now, my experience was quite different. so just as you can argue it can appear nothing is wrong, I dont think any group of suicidal people present the same before, eh?

O I dont know about that me thinks there was great motive and thought that went into that show, it served its purpose especially if any of them watched it

Oh yes, I agree with your statement completely!! As I said - a defense farce!!

I don’t believe one word of this “waiting for the Prosecution to bring it up”

The defense knew that neither the SA nor LE had ever brought it up prior to the trial – something they would have used and documented if they had found it.

The defense also knew that no one ever brought it up on any site – that is until JB’s book came out, a year later. What if JB fully expected someone to look into the foolproof search and find exactly what the DT found prior to the trial?

I do not believe that a certain someone is squirming, or shocked or thinking - oops, what have I done here, I should have never written that. I call baloney – IMO, it’s a marketing ploy, based upon more spin, designed to get someone’s mug on TV, move more book inventory and/or remain relevant. Bonus is that it also comes at the expense of LE, specifically YM, who basically mopped the floor with JB at every turn, and was the subject of multiple digs in JB’s book.

Again I say - AZLawyer and JWG did outstanding work, and if I am ever in trouble in AZ, I know who I’d call.

If the sins of the fathers are visited upon the sons...Jose has some serious heartache in his future. The worst pain ever, is seeing your child suffer and knowing you are the cause of that suffering.

Jose, you set a baby killer free when you had clear and convincing evidence that proved she killed her baby. How are you going to explain this to your son when he is older and googles his fathers name?

The intent you suggest is not obvious to me? Casey searches "fool-proof suffication" and clicks on a link to a site about suicide and you think Casey wanted to kill herself? You know what it tells me? It was the first site that popped up and Casey simply clicked on it. Read. Got the answer she needed to carry out her crime and went through with it. Casey's never been the type to take her time. She has very little patience.

And I have to scoff at anyone who would think Casey would ever think of killing herself. That's not her style. She is too important, in her own mind. Trust me! I wish she had offed herself instead of murdering her innocent two-year-old baby, but that wasn't the case. We all know what happened that day and we all know Casey did it. Even those who deny it... know she did it.

bbm more to the point, it was not a site about SUICIDE. it was an article CRITISIZING PRO-SUICIDE SITES. which makes the daydream that offender anthony was SUICIDAL a little bit of a stretch. especially considering that the original search did not contain the words suicide, commit suicide, alt.suicide.holiday, etc etc such as one would expect from someone looking for ways to end.

Have you ever known anyone who was considering suicide? seen them in the hours and days before they have committed suicide? I have and my observations are very different to what you say.

They don't display signs of being depressed and they don't show signs of something being wrong, if anything they can seem to be happier or calmer than usual.

Could it be also that both behaviors would apply? I've also known two people who have committed sucide :-( They were years apart, did not know each other, and they both acted completely different. One was female and one was male. Maybe it just depends on the person.

Does anyone know where Baez's book review thread is???
I need to check something and can't find it.....:waitasec:

AZlawyer, have you attempted to get into contact with Jose's computer "experts" to question them on their findings and ask them how they came to the conclusion of 1:50pm vs. 2:50pm?

I would bet, even if just out of curiosity, that Baez's computer experts are looking into their findings.

They cant go after her twice in a crimal manner. They can file on a federal level a wrongful death suit. This time around she would have to sit at the round table and answer questions. I hope this route is taken. Does anyone know whos responsibility it who be to file this kind of suit? Maybe they need a nudge in the form of emails if we knew who to send them to.

They were using older versions of the computer software JWG used, IMO. But JB says they are right because they "double-checked."

Our time stamps are consistent with phone records, other computer file records, etc., and JB's are not.

BTW the old version of the software is the same version that came up with the erroneous 84 visits to the chloroform web site.

:blowkiss:

This is another coffin nail in KC's quest to earn money from killing her daughter. For all we know, she has something in the works and someone has been thinking enough time has gone by to take a risk with her. Hopefully this nail, which is shiny and new, will thwart her ability to crawl from her underground dwelling.

I imagine when she hears the names AZLawyer, JWG and Weblsleuths, she looks like this:

images

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUTzZ2bxj7icxIsSeNDsk3e6_pUjRy5FodMMcUDHXTPkbt5nssfCaNI-2x

You forgot to add Jose's name to this list - we've been a big immovable thorn in his right foot ( or something -:great:) since this case started!!

I would bet, even if just out of curiosity, that Baez's computer experts are looking into their findings.

Baez knew about the searches, so I'm assuming his experts are the ones who found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member