Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM There have been rumors of Casey's book deals since she was released from jail. I dare someone to give her a deal and make it public knowledge. IF there is any such deal, they are in for a world of hurt. Oh, and pretty please do some public book signings with lots of advertisement so I can be there to clock her upside the head with a hard copy. :furious:

Speaking of, since I never bought Jose's book or even kept up on sales, does anyone have a rough number of books he actually did sell? I'm asking this because there is a big difference in someone buying a book written by her lawyer and buying a book written by her. Whatever amount of books Jose sold, I would say Casey would sell only 5-10% of what he did.

--------------
Where's LogicalGirl? :floorlaugh::seeya:

Aphrodite Jones
Now, more defending of the JURY, and criticism of the prosecutors.
This is VERY different than what Aph said immediately after the verdict!
I bet anything, that Aphrodite has also interviewed the jurors for her show
with Baez!

What she said right after the verdict:
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...-jones-reports-wheres-justice-for-caylee.html
Aphrodite Jones Reports: 'Where's Justice for Caylee?'
July 11, 2011

[Aphrodite Jones gives her perspective from attending the Casey
Anthony trial.
Check in for her regular reports. Read her Bio >> ]

"So many of us are stunned and saddened by the Casey Anthony verdict -- it's hard even to put it into words.
What were they thinking? These 12 jurors? Were they really sitting in the same courtroom that I was in for six weeks in Orlando?
I hate to air so many questions, but there is no other way for me to express my disbelief and disappointment with this NOT GUILTY verdict.

Some jurors came out and claimed the State did not prove their case.
Hmmmm. Let's see: 31 days a missing child goes unreported; there's a
decomposing hair that matches mitrochondrial DNA of Caylee Marie in
Casey's trunk; there's numerous testimony about Casey's trunk smelling
like "death;" there's duct tape found around Caylee's skull and jaw and
scientific testimony that a human body does NOT decompose with the
skull and jaw stuck together; and pieces of this duct tape was found still
around Caylee's jaw, which BTW matched the specific duct tape "Henkel
_Brand" that was found by police in the Anthony home.
I could go on and on -- but I get so angry just thinking about a jury
of_folks who either A) wanted to go home and didn't care about justice,
or_B) didn't have the presence of mind to look at any piece of evidence
or_ask even one question (see A) to the judge.
If I sound like I'm being too_hard on these folks -- please forgive me. I just keep thinking about Caylee_-- and where's the justice for that baby? _If ever there was a time for_bloggers and social media folks to unite, it's now. Let's get Caylee's Law_passed so this child does not die in vain._
TUNE IN: Behind the Casey Anthony Verdict, an ID Investigates Special_premieres tonight 9 p.m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What she says now:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aphrodite-Jones/219287071419680

Dec 31, 2012
Aphrodite Jone
s
10 hours ago
"Rather than making judgements before you see the show, how about
waiting to see how I try to unravel The crazy verdict! You don't need to
ask me to look up the word homicide. I know this was a homicide. But, homicide is not necessarily Murder One -- not when it has to be proven in a court of law. It's easy for us to sit back and judge this jury -- we were
not sitting in their seats. No cause of death. No time of death. No proof that it was Casey acting with malice or premeditation. All of those elements need to be present to = Murder One. I am not defending HER -- she's a monster. But I am defending the jurors, who we judged without pulling apart what rules of evidence they were required to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Aphrodite-Jones/328670558273

Aphrodite Jones · 2,805 like this
12 hours ago · Dec 31, 2012

"I was quick to judge the jury -- I went on radio & TV And blasted them for days after the verdict. But a year later, I took another look at the evidence they were presented with. The jury was told about Casey partying it up after Caylee went "missing" -- true -- but they were given no cause of death -- and they were given no proof that Caylee's death wasn't an accident. What the prosecution proved at trial was that Casey was a liar about her child being "kidnapped" and that she indeed drove around with her dead child in the trunk -- and that there were decomposition "hits" in the Anthony back yard -- but all of that does not equal Murder One. Try to step back and think about it -- if YOU were on the jury -- and you had no evidence to contradict the theory that this was an accidental death, later covered up by George and/or Casey-- could you convict her of 1st Degree Murder?? The jury did not hear all the evidence -- And yes -- there were screw ups with the supposed 84 searches for chloroform (which turned out to be a computer error -- there was only 1 search). I'm not saying she didn't get away with it -- I am only pointing to
the reasons why. Still, for that Tot Mom, hell awaits her -- here on earth
and forever more.

----------------------------------------------------------

Good info in link - scroll to bottom....
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PK8U_PmidyQ70EDPzLItzKU0gxw3abfaESITPhnJ2oo/edit?pli=1

The sad truth is that in July of 2012 that book made New York's best seller list. The electronic copy did, not the printed one. I believe it was number 9 on the list. Let's be honest - there are many people here who read it, too. We are all (in one way or another) contributing to the fame and success of her dirty defense team. As long as we continue to read about the case, they will continue to make money on it. Sad but true. I heard somewhere that any publicity is good publicity - seems to be working out for the defense team. They all must be super popular and their filthy business must be through the roof.

Actually, the real truth is that even Rielle Hunter's book made the best seller list - its now selling for $2.72 on Amazon.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/...2957-hunter-down-anthony-up-for-benbella.html After a week’s stay on the bestsellers list, Rielle Hunter’s What Really Happened saw sales fall by two-thirds in its second full week on sale, selling just over 2,000 copies at the outlets tracked by Nielsen BookScan.

JB's book never made it past the 1st printing, nor has the paperback version been released. That does not sound like he's sold lots of books to me. I consider the biggest tell to be that his book was released in July with the fool-proof suffocation reveal, and I can't recall ANYONE asking him about it. How many people read the book? Me and 4 others? It was only until AZLawyer and JWG published the results of their internet search data analysis did the media come knocking in November.

IMO - there is no fame, there is no success, there is no money (well, except the 600K that CA/GA received).

I am not contributing to the DT's agenda in any way. I'm here at WS's to continue to chat with the many folks I've met here over the years. Caylee and her plight remains our common bond - not OCA, JB, or anyone one of the many clowns that joined their circus.

BBM There have been rumors of Casey's book deals since she was released from jail. I dare someone to give her a deal and make it public knowledge. IF there is any such deal, they are in for a world of hurt. Oh, and pretty please do some public book signings with lots of advertisement so I can be there to clock her upside the head with a hard copy. :furious:

Speaking of, since I never bought Jose's book or even kept up on sales, does anyone have a rough number of books he actually did sell? I'm asking this because there is a big difference in someone buying a book written by her lawyer and buying a book written by her. Whatever amount of books Jose sold, I would say Casey would sell only 5-10% of what he did.

When I checked Novelrank last week, it showed that he sold a total of less than 150 books on Amazon (which includes U.S, U.K., etc) in the months of November and December. I don't know how to check overall book sales to include other vendors like Barnes and Noble, but it certainly isn't a best seller. I, for one, didn't buy it, and would never buy it, however I made sure to give it a 1 star review on Amazon based on what I know about it. I hope others will do the same to discourage people from buying it. I am going to write another review on the day of Aphrodite's interview for those people who might go to Amazon to check it out because I'm sure he will use that interview as a platform for free advertising. :furious:

My plan is to not watch the movie but that might change if some reviews appear here that convince me. I am sure it will air numerous times this month and maybe numerous times in another few months.

I would be interested in a synopsis of how Nunez portrays JB because I saw a very brief vid interview with him shortly after he accepted the part and he clearly is not a JB fan, and even more clearly does not believe justice has been served.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR-u2zTHEUQ"]Oscar Nunez of "The Office" on playing Jose Bae... - YouTube[/ame]

Aphrodite Jones
with Baez!

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal...-jones-reports-wheres-justice-for-caylee.html
July 11, 2011

Anthony trial.

"So many of us are stunned and saddened by the Casey Anthony verdict -- it's hard even to put it into words.
What were they thinking? These 12 jurors? Were they really sitting in the same courtroom that I was in for six weeks in Orlando?
I hate to air so many questions, but there is no other way for me to express my disbelief and disappointment with this NOT GUILTY verdict.

If I sound like I'm being too_hard on these folks -- please forgive me. I just keep thinking about Caylee_-- and where's the justice for that baby? _If ever there was a time for_bloggers and social media folks to unite, it's now. Let's get Caylee's Law_passed so this child does not die in vain._
TUNE IN: Behind the Casey Anthony Verdict, an ID Investigates Special_premieres tonight 9 p.m

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What she says now:

Dec 31, 2012
Aphrodite Jone
s
10 hours ago
ask me to look up the word homicide. I know this was a homicide. But, homicide is not necessarily Murder One -- not when it has to be proven in a court of law. It's easy for us to sit back and judge this jury -- we were
not sitting in their seats. No cause of death. No time of death. No proof that it was Casey acting with malice or premeditation. All of those elements need to be present to = Murder One. I am not defending HER -- she's a monster. But I am defending the jurors, who we judged without pulling apart what rules of evidence they were required to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was quick to judge the jury -- I went on radio & TV And blasted them for days after the verdict. But a year later, I took another look at the evidence they were presented with. The jury was told about Casey partying it up after Caylee went "missing" -- true -- but they were given no cause of death -- and they were given no proof that Caylee's death wasn't an accident. What the prosecution proved at trial was that Casey was a liar about her child being "kidnapped" and that she indeed drove around with her dead child in the trunk -- and that there were decomposition "hits" in the Anthony back yard -- but all of that does not equal Murder One. Try to step back and think about it -- if YOU were on the jury -- and you had no evidence to contradict the theory that this was an accidental death, later covered up by George and/or Casey-- could you convict her of 1st Degree Murder?? The jury did not hear all the evidence -- And yes -- there were screw ups with the supposed 84 searches for chloroform (which turned out to be a computer error -- there was only 1 search). I'm not saying she didn't get away with it -- I am only pointing to
and forever more.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PK8U_PmidyQ70EDPzLItzKU0gxw3abfaESITPhnJ2oo/edit?pli=1

Aphrodite seems to be one of those who cannot think for herself for more than 10 minutes before being swayed to run with the pack. JMO of course.

Yes I am sure the jury feels Caylee's death could have been an accident because no one proved it wasn't. They chalked it up to one of the many occurrences that happen daily in households all across America where toddlers accidentally end up triple bagged after accidentally having duct tape slapped over their airways.

Aphrodite seems to be one of those who cannot think for herself for more than 10 minutes before being swayed to run with the pack. JMO of course.

Yes I am sure the jury feels Caylee's death could have been an accident because no one proved it wasn't. They chalked it up to one of the many occurrences that happen daily in households all across America where toddlers accidentally end up triple bagged after accidentally having duct tape slapped over their airways.

Thank you Krkrjx! The perfect response to Aphrodite Jones and her "new thoughts".
I wonder if she realizes just how ridiculous her theories sound? Far too many people know far too much about this case to have anyone try to dumb down the incredible failure of justice for Caylee. I will never understand when people try to homogenize the truth!

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation. It is better to be alone than in bad company -George Washington

http://www.adweek.com/news/press/ratings-drop-limbaugh-hannity-radio-shows-131954

.....and Hannity’s WABC shows have been stuck in a ratings slump since last year’s midterm elections, with Limbaugh’s ratings dropping 33 percent from October, and Hannity’s falling 28 percent from its fall peak.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...rn-to-jose-baez-for-assistance/#ixzz2GqC26wDe

Baez, who is Puerto Rican, has been mentioned before in this case. Fox News broadcaster Sean Hannity offered to pay for Zimmerman's legal fees as long as he had hired Baez as his defense lawyer.

Thanks ThinkTank. So, there is some type of show????

Aphrodite Jones
with Baez!

July 11, 2011

Anthony trial.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What she says now:

Dec 31, 2012
Aphrodite Jone
s
10 hours ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and forever more.

Thanks ThinkTank. So, there is some type of show????

"True Crime With Aphrodite Jones," on Investigation Discovery
Casey Anthony episode will air at 10 p.m. Jan. 14, 2012 - “Casey Anthony Bella Vita.”
per post #478 by ThinkTank

"True Crime With Aphrodite Jones," on Investigation Discovery
Casey Anthony episode will air at 10 p.m. Jan. 14, 2012 - “Casey Anthony Bella Vita.”
per post #478 by ThinkTank

It's hilarious to me that this little special is just days before the premiere of the movie on LMN. :floorlaugh: They are so transparent. I can just see Casey with her fisties as she watches the first trailer for the film and yelling; "You better do something!!!!" Jose is not even Casey's lawyer anymore. He is her biatch! :floorlaugh:

I couldn't help but reply to a tweet of Aprodite Jones the other day. She asked what should happen to Casey when she is forced to show up at her civil trial and I replied; "What should happen? If there is any justice, she would be struck by lightening. Who needs the electric chair or lethal injection?"

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8684818&posted=1#post8684818

This is a case in "Crimes in the News" that I have been following and now feel the need to post it here. These boys, who raped a classmate, decided that it would be fun to make jokes about the rape of their classmate. Their joke was? "She has to be dead, deader than Caylee Anthony."

This case is not getting the National attention that it should be getting. Their local media and their community is too busy protecting these boys. Why? Well, football of course!! It will ruin their precious football program. One volunteer coach has publicly blamed the victim, called her a liar, and was more concerned about their football program.

To joke about the rape of your victim is disgusting, but to joke about the brutal murder of an innocent two-year-old baby shows you just how dangerous these boys are. They need to be held accountable and they are NOT going to be held accountable by their community or their local media. So, it's time to make some calls and write some emails to get this case some attention. The victim, who continues to be victimized, needs us.

This is a case in "Crimes in the News" that I have been following and now feel the need to post it here. These boys, who raped a classmate, decided that it would be fun to make jokes about the rape of their classmate. Their joke was? "She has to be dead, deader than Caylee Anthony."

This case is not getting the National attention that it should be getting. Their local media and their community is too busy protecting these boys. Why? Well, football of course!! It will ruin their precious football program. One volunteer coach has publicly blamed the victim, called her a liar, and was more concerned about their football program.

To joke about the rape of your victim is disgusting, but to joke about the brutal murder of an innocent two-year-old baby shows you just how dangerous these boys are. They need to be held accountable and they are NOT going to be held accountable by their community or their local media. So, it's time to make some calls and write some emails to get this case some attention. The victim, who continues to be victimized, needs us.

Has that gone to trial yet?

Has that gone to trial yet?

No. I believe that there have been many people to step down. They've had to bring in a special prosecutor and judge, I believe. I just started following it. Never heard about it before I clicked on the thread. From what I understand, there are many more boys who have not been charged with their part in the crime. Only two are facing charges.

Lola - I saw this mentioned on HLN yesterday. Could have been NG, JVM or Dr. Drew - I watched those to see what happened in Jodi trial. But, I know I heard a brief blurb on this case and the videos. They said the officials have named the boys, but they would not as it was against CNN policy. It could have even been early this morning when I tuned in to see if they were gonna cover the trial as InSession is on vacation and will be playing the trial starting Monday. Ugggggh- like I want a trial on delay????? Really?
I had heard of the case, and was shocked to see it finally mentioned. The spin was the role of social media and the role it had in this case being able to go to trial. I thought they said the case was going to be heard soon.

I think you may have put the wrong link in. This is just about the trial and nothing about the five reasons for KC to be making fisties. :waitasec:

I just meant the line about the trial being as big as FCA's - that won't make her happy....:rocker:

While it's all pretty boring now - just a comment to say it's going to be tough for him to keep up the buy backs for his numbers this year - IMO of course.

Hi Jose! :seeya:

Product Details

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (485 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #59,686 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Edited to add the Big Whoopee!

December Sales - Hardcover - 80
December Sales - Kindle - 123

Returns not yet processed - yuk yuk!

Thank you Krkrjx! The perfect response to Aphrodite Jones and her "new thoughts".
I wonder if she realizes just how ridiculous her theories sound? Far too many people know far too much about this case to have anyone try to dumb down the incredible failure of justice for Caylee. I will never understand when people try to homogenize the truth!

How convenient would it have been after just being told by her mother she had to leave, a boyfriend who did not want a small child around and no one who would apparently watch Caylee for her date night. And suddenly the child accidently dies. All of this why she maintains a very active social contact day through all the electronic devices she has. Amazing how "lucky" this accident occurred at this precise time. At least she must have thought it was lucky for her because look at her behavior for the next 31 days. Certainly not a grieving Mom but then timing is everything. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member