Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All journalism and journalists are "of the moment" as our media is pure sensationalism and nothing else. It's not even news anymore, it's info-tainment and it's rife with misinformation.

Anyone who has followed this case and understands Casey "Well, I guess I'm Famous" Anthony's personality on the most basic level cannot believe that one bit.

Attention is her drug, negative or otherwise and she will never be an "unknown" person anywhere, especially in Florida or the United States.

It has been said that she was surprised at the vitriol against her after the "verdict" or whatever you want to even call it. I'd say wearing wigs while walking your dog or showing up at a hearing via Skype wearing a wig, or hiding for almost 2 years speaks to her fear of retribution.

If she wasn't scared we would see photos of her dancing on the bar again and video of shopping sprees at Target.

I don't call the past two years "settled in." I call it hiding. Why did she "flee" the pastor's house when her location was revealed if she wasn't scared?

Casey Anthony is no doubt a histrionic as she likes attention. This on top of her being a borderline narcissist. A dangerous mix. :crazy:

:scratchhead: Why do I have a note on my calendar of "KC tonight"? The movie is airing later this week, is there something else tonight happening?

:scratchhead: Why do I have a note on my calendar of "KC tonight"? The movie is airing later this week, is there something else tonight happening?

It was probably this -

True Crime With Aphrodite Jones” takes up the Casey Anthony case at 10 on Investigation Discovery

As I have stated previously, I am in Ocean Woods twice a day, and have been for the last couple of years. I walk two dogs an hour two times a day there for a handicapped/disabled lady who lives there. I find it highly unlikely she is living there; it is a very close knit community where pretty much every one knows every one else. There is absolutely no internal gossip about Casey Anthony living there, and it's not because they respect her privacy, imho, it's because she is not there.

Oh, good grief! You're in the dark as much as we are....

Oh, good grief! You're in the dark as much as we are....

I just read on another forum that the Ocean Woods condo she is staying in is owned by David Deese. The same guy that took the A's to the Bahamas by private plane, and gave George his latest job.

I just read on another forum that the Ocean Woods condo she is staying in is owned by David Deese. The same guy that took the A's to the Bahamas by private plane, and gave George his latest job.

A rumour? does this person provide any proof?

A search on the Brevard County Property Appraiser website does not produce any results showing Deese's ownership of a property in Ocean Woods, at least not in his name or the name of the companies he is associated with.

It's a FACT!
Check out Brevard County property records
David's wife is Vanessa Deese - owner of home in Cocoa Beach
Ocean Woods condos are in Cape Canaveral

It's a FACT!

I was just looking at property records too. Vanessa Deese owns a condo on
S.Atlantic Ave , is that part of Ocean Woods community?
What starts as a casual posting/rumor often turns out to have some substance, but I don't know how accurate as yet. Still searching......

It's a FACT!

I also found the Cocoa Beach Property docs
did you find a result in Ocean Woods? I did not.

I was just looking at property records too. Vanessa Deese owns a condo on
S.Atlantic Ave , is that part of Ocean Woods community?
What starts as a casual posting/rumor often turns out to have some substance, but I don't know how accurate as yet. Still searching......

No, not a condo, its a Beach Front home in Cocoa Beach.. from the street front view on Google maps it appears like a modest single story home...
No it's not part of Ocean Woods which off North Atlantic Blvd in Cape Canaveral, north end near Ron Jon's Resort and Jetty Park

No, not a condo, its a Beach Front home in Cocoa Beach.. from the street front view on Google maps it appears like a modest single story home...
No it's not part of Ocean Woods which off North Atlantic Blvd in Cape Canaveral, north end near Ron Jon's Resort and Jetty Park

Maybe the confusion by the person on the other forum was that the street is the same for the Ocean Woods condo and the Deese home ... but different cities. One is Cape Canaveral, the other is Cocoa Beach - which are very close to each other.

Ocean Woods
Space Coast Management, Inc.
7406 N. Atlantic Avenue
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Vanessa Deese
191 S ATLANTIC AVE
COCOA BEACH 32931

Maybe the confusion by the person on the other forum was that the street is the same for the Ocean Woods condo and the Deese home ... but different cities. One is Cape Canaveral, the other is Cocoa Beach - which are very close to each other.

Ocean Woods
Space Coast Management, Inc.
7406 N. Atlantic Avenue
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Vanessa Deese
191 S ATLANTIC AVE
COCOA BEACH 32931

Funny how the Deese family keep coming up in connection with the A's though, isn't it? There is more to this story I'm sure...

Watching the show now.....

I would think in this day and age of multimedia...we should know exactly where she is....if we don't she has amazing security..which obviously points to her consciousness of guilt.

I would think in this day and age of multimedia...we should know exactly where she is....if we don't she has amazing security..which obviously points to her consciousness of guilt.

Pattie.... I am more focused on where I was last month as I knew exactly where to leave our WS note and baloon and a purple Christmas ornament on the anniversay of her finding......I do not <self mod snip> as to the felon location.

Did we ever get the explanation of Muzikman? Why he had to stay off the board? I wondered if i missed it. TIA

I posted this up in the news thread....found this article to be quite entertaining. FCA will forever be known as Tot Mom, and a murdering psycho who will always be compared to other killers.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-...ry?id=18211397

GO NANCY

Snippet:

Nancy Grace, a legal analyst for ABC News, says the Arias trial is also similar to Scott Peterson's murder of his wife Laci, who was eight months pregnant when she was killed in 2002. Peterson was having an affair with a masseuse at the time of his wife's death. Key Players and Key Evidence in Jodi Arias Trial

"The obvious one is that all three of them killed the one they professed to love the most...their love object, the thing they held dearest," said Grace, who has covered all three trials on her TV show.

"You also have of course the promiscuity, a very obvious (similarity)," Grace said. "You could argue all three were sexually driven murders. 'Tot Mom' [Grace's nickname for Casey Anthony] clearly wanted a wild carefree single life. She was dancing in a push-up bra and go-go boots while her daughter's body was rotting. She's going from one man's arms to another man's arms."

AND

Each of the three changed their looks, dying their hair different colors and drastically changing their appearances for court. Grace was particularly struck by the similarity of Arias' and Anthony's hair style.

"With Arias coming in like 'Tot Mom' with the long hair draping their faces. If I sat 'Cousin It' at the table I don't think anyone would notice," the commentator said.

Hmmm..... they didn't mention the fact that ABC paid for Casey's defense, did they? $200K for photos helped get her off..:banghead:

If we pay close attention to those who are insistent that she is NOT there, we may find our answer.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psychesleuth