DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
:waitasec: Whaaaaaaaat????
:what: Did Greene really say that?
I wonder if he says that to his Male clients as well. :rolleyes:

IMO..He's encouraging her to touch him? to "play" with his, in this instance, clothing. What if she wants to re adjust his Belt? would that be okay with him as well?

:twocents:
Greene's comment, from the link in the bankruptcy thread, beginning at 3:50 in the video

Q: there were those court observers who noticed what appears to be a relationship that has been built between the two, a friendly relationship between you and Casey, some giggling, she checked out the fabric of your tie or something, some court observers said. what is that relationship like, and how do you separate what she was accused of doing, granted, acquitted, and your job as her representative?

A: well, she's a client. when you represent a client for a long time, one of my initial speeches to most of my clients, I tell them this is going to be a little bit like a marriage. we have to be able to get along, we have to be able to communicate, there has to be some degree of camaraderie in order to hang out with anybody for a couple of years. in the course of hanging out with people for a couple years in litigation you either learn to dislike them or learn to like them, there's usually no in-between. I happen to like her, I think she happens to like me. I don't judge her by what other people say, I don't watch the television shows of what happened in the past. I, I, my case is not about what happened to Caylee, we're not here, it's not a whodunit. this is about Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk claiming they were defamed by things she said or that other people said, and I'm defending against those. and with respect to those cases, my view is she's absolutely innocent, absolutely not liable, and shouldn't be sued in the first place

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/the-casey-anthony-bankruptcy-hearing-central/vstxH/

Kodak Event Imaging is ALWAYS hiring.

BBM
Exactly..

Actually...I agree with your whole post LG.

Kodak Event Imaging is hiring photographers at the Kenndy Space Center...she has experience, it's the same job she was doing at Universal....Photographer/sales associate..responsible for taking pictures, processing and trying to sell them to the visitors.
The job description doesn't even ask that the person have a HS diploma.

http://www.kodak.com/ek/US/en/Careers_North_America.htm

Jose Baez will be on CNN tomorrow at 1130. With Ashleigh Banfield.

What jobs could Casey be doing right now? Mason will defend her not having a job by saying she is mobbed wherever she goes (if they know it is Casey) and probably will haul out video of her Tampa appearance. I would say she could be stocking shelves somewhere at night when the store is closed, but if found out, that would be mobbed with her coming and going. Then, I thought she could be a rep for places like Macey's, that lets you work at home. But then she would have access to peoples' credit cards. :notgood:

What could she do, hidden away from the public, that doesn't require a lot of education? I think she is just too dang lazy to study.

she can turn tricks for all I care. Horrible, horrible person (her, not me)

According to the photos we saw during the trial, she considers herself a good dancer. Buy her a blue dress, high boots, a veil and a wig and she can dance for a living. :furious:

If she is really having such a hard life, I am sure someone, somewhere, can find a cosy prison cell for her. Then all those pesky worries about food and shelter would be gone. :jail:

My only concern about whether or not she works is that if she chooses not to work, I don't want any tax dollars to go towards supporting her. She's already milked enough out of the government as it is!!!

I'm convinced that she will always find someone to mooch off of so: better that foolish people who choose to donate to her support her than every single hardworking American citizen. Indigent, bankruptcy ~ is she planning on food stamps and welfare next?

She managed to survive through her entire probation without employment which was a requirement of her probation order:

"7) You will work diligently at a lawful occupation and support any dependents to the best of your ability as directed by your Probation Officer."

http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/hi...o Quash, Vacate, & Set Aside Courts Order.pdf

Thinking that this selfish person would ever work to support herself (let alone contribute to society) is laughable. Ask her parents ~ they might not tell you the truth but they know. LOL, they know!

She just traded one set of enablers for another...

They say the enabler is just as bad as the aggressor. :crazy:

Can you imagine being one of the 'friends' she says she lives with?
Lock up your valuables all the time, sleep with your purse and checkbook under your pillow, just in case she tells you that you were sleepwalking when you find all your $$ missing...! :rolleyes:

Lock up your valuables all the time, sleep with your purse and checkbook under your pillow, just in case she tells you that you were sleepwalking when you find all your $$ missing...! :rolleyes:

Sleep with your purse under your pillow? Who the blazes could sleep with her in the house? At 3:00 am I'd be like this :gasp:

I cannot imagine anyone being her friends. Who would be her friend? :waitasec: If they are, they are going to be really short in cash with missing credit card(s). :crazy:

Oops - too much media face time and not enough Buy Back time!

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (530 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

:giggle:

Let's check on Mr. Ashtons version:

Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: William Morrow; 1st edition (November 15, 2011)
ISBN-10: 006212532X
ASIN: B009JS6GUM
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 1.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (368 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #96,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Oops - too much media face time and not enough Buy Back time!

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (530 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #57,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

:giggle:

Let's check on Mr. Ashtons version:

Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: William Morrow; 1st edition (November 15, 2011)
ISBN-10: 006212532X
ASIN: B009JS6GUM
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 1.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (368 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #96,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Yup! :rocker:

Just a small insignificant point here....do you remember Jeff Ashton's book was published almost A YEAR before Baez's? :great:

Oh yeah, and another point - can you direct me to any opportunity in the media where Mr. Ashton continues to ride the coattails of Casey's infamy to continue to promote his book? Cause I don't think I've seen him on TV promoting it for at least a year.....:waitasec:

Just goes to show that the public has lost interest. At least Ashton has the good sense not to beat a dead horse. Hopefully in 10 years the public will vaguely remember that Caylee was the victim and not Casey. What will Baez be doing??? Still working the day time talk circuit.. Promoting his recycle bin worthy memoir..

Trolls need no feeding. Please don't feed trolls.
JMO MOO
And all other disclaimers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads