Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual documents are posted in the Current News thread, and also in the TXEquuSearch suing Casey Anthony thread.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

TexasEquuSearch DEPOSITIONS of Casey, George, Cindy

RadarOnline errors:

(1) "Casey Anthony, along with her parents Cindy and George Anthony , will be deposed on July 22, 2013"
- Casey deposition on one day in St. Petersburg - July 22nd and George and Cindy next day at different times in Orlando
- Casey deposed July 22, 2013 at 10:00am in St. Petersburg
- George deposed July 23, 2013 at 10:00am in Orlando
- Cindy deposed July 23, 2013 at 2:00pm in Orlando

(2) "EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Casey Anthony And Parents To Be Deposed In Bankruptcy Case"
- the documents are not "exclusive" to RadarOnline - they are on the Bankruptcy court docket

(3) "According to documents filed in Tampa, Florida, on Wednesday, Texas Equusearch will depose Casey, Cindy and George in St. Petersburg..."
- see # 1 - not all 3 in St. Petersburg - only Casey in St Pete - George and Cindy in Orlando

Main Bankruptcy Case # 8:13-bk-00922-KRM

Texas EquuSearch has a separate Adversary Proceeding # 8:13-ap-00375-KRM - within the main bankruptcy case

So Radar typed up their own document. I figured they copied it from the BK site. What people won't do to further their own agenda.

Wonder how Texas Equasearch got those interviews scheduled when Zenada and Kronk have not been able to do so. Are they really scheduled or is TE asking for it to happen? If so, CA's atty. will try to block.

JMO

So Radar typed up their own document. I figured they copied it from the BK site. What people won't do to further their own agenda.

Wonder how Texas Equasearch got those interviews scheduled when Zenada and Kronk have not been able to do so. Are they really scheduled or is TE asking for it to happen? If so, CA's atty. will try to block.

JMO

RadarOnline made a copy of the actual Notice of Taking Depo for Casey, which contains the typo error of "bb" in the Case #, which should be "bk".
RadarOnline did NOT make a copy of the Notice of Taking Depo of GEORGE or CINDY which are two different documents, with different dates and times and place for taking depos.

RadarOnline made errors in what they wrote "about" the actual documents, in their article.

TexasEquuSearch has a separate adversary proceeding within the main bankruptcy case and has approached it very differently than Zenaida and Kronk have.
TexasEquuSearch has not asked for a lift of the automatic stay and has not asked for extensions of time to file complaint about FCA being allowed to discharge their civil suit in bankruptcy, and has not asked permission to take depositions BEFORE they file other documents.
TexasEquuSearch already filed their complaint, using Bankruptcy Code 523, and already set dates for depositions.
Their Hearing is set for July 2nd.

I'm not sure how the bankruptcy judge will rule on any of the civil suits of Zenaida, Kronk, or TexasEquuSearch.
Hearing tomorrow is for Zenaida and Kronk [not TexasEquuSearch]

RadarOnline made a copy of the actual Notice of Taking Depo for Casey, which contains the typo error of "bb" in the Case #, which should be "bk".
RadarOnline did NOT make a copy of the Notice of Taking Depo of GEORGE or CINDY which are two different documents, with different dates and times and place for taking depos.

RadarOnline made errors in what they wrote "about" the actual documents, in their article.

TexasEquuSearch has a separate adversary proceeding within the main bankruptcy case and has approached it very differently than Zenaida and Kronk have.
TexasEquuSearch has not asked for a lift of the automatic stay and has not asked for extensions of time to file complaint about FCA being allowed to discharge their civil suit in bankruptcy, and has not asked permission to take depositions BEFORE they file other documents.
TexasEquuSearch already filed their complaint, using Bankruptcy Code 523, and already set dates for depositions.
Their Hearing is set for July 2nd.

I'm not sure how the bankruptcy judge will rule on any of the civil suits of Zenaida, Kronk, or TexasEquuSearch.
Hearing tomorrow is for Zenaida and Kronk [not TexasEquuSearch]

Making me dizzy trying to keep all this stuff straight. Wish I had the money that all these lawyers would me making if they weren't donating their time!

JMO

Is this the day that all the creditors had to verify their claims on the bankruptcy case? Is there a meeting of the Bankruptcy Court today regarding
this case? The 24th of June rings a bell with me, but I've seen nothing recently. Thanks.

Is this the day that all the creditors had to verify their claims on the bankruptcy case? Is there a meeting of the Bankruptcy Court today regarding
this case? The 24th of June rings a bell with me, but I've seen nothing recently. Thanks.

Tomorrow if I remember right - the 25th.......no worries.

Maybe you were thinking of the 24th because it is the date the Judge in the GZ trial committed as the start of his trial?

aaaaaaand every time I see him my brain goes here:

images

NOPE. Here's the picture I get EACH AND EVERY TIME I see JB

sigpic33790_2.jpg

yes, JUNE 24th is the DEADLINE for all Creditors to file a PROOF OF CLAIM.
Only (4) have been filed, so far.

No meeting today.
Hearing tomorrow for Zenaida and Kronk.

This case just makes me sick, so sick. And, it always continues in FCA favor.

Does anyone know when we will find out what happens today in court?

Thanks for all your posts. I read each day but I don't have the heart to post much. It just never goes in anyone's favor but FCA. I really don't know how that happens when things seem so obvious, but it does.

This case just makes me sick, so sick. And, it always continues in FCA favor.

Does anyone know when we will find out what happens today in court?

Thanks for all your posts. I read each day but I don't have the heart to post much. It just never goes in anyone's favor but FCA. I really don't know how that happens when things seem so obvious, but it does.

It is hard isn't it? The hearing is at 3pm Eastern time so I suppose we will hear on their 5pm news or before.

I am three hours(I think - not sure now we are on daylight savings time) behind but it looks like it will get started in about 15 minutes.

I hoped someone might cover the hearing. I guess there isn't anyone interested enough. I could not find anything.

You are right logicalgirl, it will just be on the 5:00 news.

It just gets me that Roy Kronk is just asking for $15,000. (I think) I wonder if an Anthony (any Anthony) ever thanked him for finding the body. But no, of course not, they just accused him of killing, hiding her body etc.

Then ZG, what can I say.

FCA is going to get off scott free. I guess we can still hope.

I hoped someone might cover the hearing. I guess there isn't anyone interested enough. I could not find anything.

You are right logicalgirl, it will just be on the 5:00 news.

It just gets me that Roy Kronk is just asking for $15,000. (I think) I wonder if an Anthony (any Anthony) ever thanked him for finding the body. But no, of course not, they just accused him of killing, hiding her body etc.

Then ZG, what can I say.

FCA is going to get off scott free. I guess we can still hope.

BBM

That's a good thing. Means she is yesterday's news. I don't understand why she thinks having all her debts wiped off the face of the earth will allow her to come out of hiding. If there is anyone out there wanting to do her harm, then the fact that she gets her BK approved will further tick them off.

JMO

'She is destitute'. Does he not watch the Dr Phil show?
Sign me disgusted..

She has been distitute all her life. Before she was charged with murder, she got by with lying and stealing. Since she was acquitted, she still has not tried to improve her ability to support her self. Even if she gets a book deal, I don't think she will make a lot of money. Sure not enough to support her for the rest of her life.

JMO

all that's left is for the state of FL to tender an official apology for interrupting her life and award a significant compensation for her time spent behind bars. which would not surprise me a bit, given how everyone bows down to this grifter and murderer

all that's left is for the state of FL to tender an official apology for interrupting her life and award a significant compensation for her time spent behind bars. which would not surprise me a bit, given how everyone bows down to this grifter and murderer

The way things go her way this would not surprise me either, except as long as Ashton and Linda are at the top don't think this will happen. Course, she wouldn't want to come out of hiding long enough to ask for it. NOT.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member