Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I just finished this book and noticed the same reference as well! I re-read it several times over. I even looked up the term "ad hominem" just to double check that I was reading his reference correctly. (I was). Kudos again to him. He recognized what went down.

(And on a side note, I finished the book on the flight into SFO just one week ago today...terrible tragedy)
Ditto :giggle:

ad hominem. Adverb 1. (of an argument or reaction) Arising from or appealing to the emotions and not reason or logic. 2. Attacking an opponent's motives or character rather than the policy or position they maintain.

Great word/term for this gang!!!! No reason or logic. Think we could also use it for a particular group of 12 we all know. :banghead:

At the end CM says Casey can't go outside because 'we won'. No that's not it, Casey can't go outside because everybody knows she killed Caylee, and you 'winning' didn't change that opinion.

Yep, agreed. And if fca won than that means Caylee lost. And since CM, et al, represent fca and, essentially, speak for her, than that means fca is totally cool with her precious 2 yr old daughter losing (again) at the hands of her mother (and/or instead of, in fca's eyes), imo. Isn't it enough that she killed her? How long is she going to "win" at the expense of that baby? It's about time someone in that camp steps up and puts little Caylee to rest. Come on people, you're a bunch of adults and the only dignified person in the lot is the one that's been eliminated, by the hands of the awesome superstar mom/client... And don't we remember them saying "there are no winners here???" Not a one of them has any shame...

All jmo.

Well friends - IMO - I think you are giving them too much credit for even thinking about it.

Don't defense lawyers tell us they don't ask and don't want to know if their client is innocent or guilty? Don't they say it isn't their responsibility to make that decision - that it is up to the legal justice system and the jury?

They are trying to get us to acknowledge that they won - their client was acquitted - the justice system found her not guilty and that is all that matters. They view us as having the problem....

IMO - for them this has never been about Caylee and never will be. This was always about FCA and winning. The problem is - CM's ego has been seriously bruised - he wants to be a star - instead he's viewed as a bumbling old whatever who loses his temper and gives the world the finger.

What ever the issue is about Caylee - from the Defense point of view - it has nothing to do with them - if you don't like that FCA was acquitted it isn't their fault - they were just doing their job - by giving her the best defense they could. And (apparently) they did. CM wants respect and here he is saying he's a good guy - look world - he's even looking after his not guilty client long after the case finished - and saying hey! I want my time in the sun. I was just doing my job - my hands are clean.

Well......................fat chance - CM!

all IMO :moo:

Speaking of the felon and her lawyers, this appeared in the Ocala Star-Banner recently:

http://www.ocala.com/article/20130704/ARTICLES/130709871
...and yet she ignores the subsequent uncovering of the "foolproof suffocation" search (thanks to JWG and AZLawyer) that was conducted on that same computer. Perhaps the reporter should remind her of THAT!
IMO, that incident with the LEO didn't happen exactly the way she remembers it.

Speaking of the felon and her lawyers, this appeared in the Ocala Star-Banner recently:

Ok...that article just made me sick! Brings back all the horrible feelings I had on the day FCA was found not guilty. Dottie also failed to mention her interview with Joy Behar, where she stumbled and bumbled, when asked if Dottie would have CA babysit for her.

To me, Sims is a chicken-$h!t for only doing interviews by email...is she afraid she will again open her mouth wide, and stick her foot in it? Gah!!!

Sims said “It caused me great disappointment to see how powerful certain media outlets were and how easily people made decisions with so little information,” .

Seriously. Little information??? 1000s of documents made available via the sunshine law. Video and audio clips of the felon herself lying to her parents, her brother, LE.

I wish that when someone makes comments like that they would give examples. What information did the media miss or get wrong? The 84 searches was not misinformation, it was a mistake by the folks examining the hard drive. That's all Sims had to cite. Please. So glad to hear that she still cares a great deal for FCA. Expect to be judged by who you hang with.

Ok...that article just made me sick! Brings back all the horrible feelings I had on the day FCA was found not guilty. Dottie also failed to mention her interview with Joy Behar, where she stumbled and bumbled, when asked if Dottie would have CA babysit for her.

To me, Sims is a chicken-$h!t for only doing interviews by email...is she afraid she will again open her mouth wide, and stick her foot in it? Gah!!!

BBM

Why speak at all if she is that worried about it? I think the only reason some of these attys. are still hanging on is because they think if they quit supporting her, it will reveal that they knew all along that she was guilty (Or they know what CA might say about them and are hoping she will keep her mouth shut!).

JMO

Sims said “It caused me great disappointment to see how powerful certain media outlets were and how easily people made decisions with so little information,” .

Seriously. Little information??? 1000s of documents made available via the sunshine law. Video and audio clips of the felon herself lying to her parents, her brother, LE.

I wish that when someone makes comments like that they would give examples. What information did the media miss or get wrong? The 84 searches was not misinformation, it was a mistake by the folks examining the hard drive. That's all Sims had to cite. Please. So glad to hear that she still cares a great deal for FCA. Expect to be judged by who you hang with.

Have they forgotten that we also watched the trial and saw enough evidence to convict her? Most of us recognize a lie when we see it, especially when we have already seen/heard the truth and a lot of it came out of CA's mouth.

JMO

I guess the remarks about the jurys decision and the media that I keep hearing from the defense and people who did not really follow the trial is the jury had information that the pubic did not and how the media was so unfair to the defense. IMO they believe they keep saying it that they will have people believing that it's true.

it seems to me that the reporters are nearly as guilty of enabling as her attorneys are. no one really questions her or her former/current attorneys. if they are submitting real questions and getting propaganda in return, then I wish they would not print/report one word of it. I'd rather see the media boycott her and her entire team instead of providing opportunities for them to spew their same ol' BS: report the bare minimum facts and omit every bit of their commentary! sometimes no news is good news!

Casey Anthony‘s parents, Cindy and George, recently held a yard sale at her grandparent’s home in Mount Dora, Fla., unloading tons of Caylee‘s toys and clothes — and only RadarOnline.com has exclusive details, photos and video.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/

This story is disgusting. CA's mother died recently so they must be having an estate sale. If it is true that there are Caylee's things there, that's horrifying. If it's not true, shame on ROL. Either way, shame on the lady that exploited the matter further.

This is the home Caylee had Chili in on her last evening on Earth. It makes me so sad.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/07/casey-anthony-parents-yard-sale-sold-caylee-toys/

This story is disgusting. CA's mother died recently so they must be having an estate sale. If it is true that there are Caylee's things there, that's horrifying. If it's not true, shame on ROL. Either way, shame on the lady that exploited the matter further.

This is the home Caylee had Chili in on her last evening on Earth. It makes me so sad.

:coffeews:
Oh look everyone it's RadarOnline with another exclusive...:eek:
I'm shocked:floorlaugh:

Well here goes...Something sounds contrived about this "interview"

The Plesea grandparents house looked familiar to her????? Why would their house look familiar?..it was Cindy and Georges house that was in the news...
The white canopies were familiar as well...Ya Right.:rolleyes:

:drumroll: This person just happens to come across a yard sale and :phone:contacts RadarOnline to give them video/pics and an interview????

Wonder how much $$$ was paid out...and to whom.

Also, IMO doesn't it makes sense that they were having a yard sale at the grandmother's home because she passed away and they are clearing out the house??????

:twocents:

If this is true, I don't even know what to say.. just when you think the Anthonys couldn't get any more disgusting. I hate to say it but part of me thinks Caylee is in a way better place than with these schmucks.

Seeing them chatting on that video makes me realize how much they've moved on, unlike all of us. We hunger for crumbs of justice or at least another broken tooth, and they continue to make money from their dead
grandaughter. Iornic isn't it? (misspelling is deliberate (I don't want to sound ignorant to newcomers!):stormingmad:

----

I wouldn't doubt it if Cindy had this planned with TMZ/RadarOnline and asked the lady to film her and George as if they were unaware they were being recorded. Nothing this sickening family does to make a buck would surprise me. They are disgusting human beings who make me want to... :puke:

The Plesea grandparents house looked familiar to her????? Why would their house look familiar?..it was Cindy and Georges house that was in the news...

:drumroll: This person just happens to come across a yard sale and :phone:contacts RadarOnline to give them video/pics and an interview????

--
My thoughts exactly!!! I wouldn't doubt it if the lady was Mallory or a friend of theirs.

Only the Anthonys would take their dead grandchild's toys and sell them at a yard sale. The least they could have done was donate them to the Salvation army, or a homeless shelter.

Also, IMO doesn't it makes sense that they were having a yard sale at the grandmother's home because she passed away and they are clearing out the house??????

I can't even watch. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members