Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a "live" 8 yr old grandson who's room in my house looks like a toys r us, and I have a problem having a yard sale of his "baby stuff"! I really never thought I would see these 2 sink lower then they already have,but I was wrong! I wonder if the creature lives in grandma's house? Is grandma still living there or was she cast off to a home.Seems she did not excuse the Momster so she might have been shipped off!
Are you speaking of SP? Unfortunately, she's passed away.

If it is on a Friday I will go. Mt. dora is a short drive from my home. I work Sat and Sun mornings so that would not work. I will check the ads here as well. I don't believe Mt. Dora has a newspaper. Any ad would be in the Orlando Sentinal or the Leesburg paper. I have to check the name of it. I can't remember it at the moment.

Only the Anthonys would take their dead grandchild's toys and sell them at a yard sale. The least they could have done was donate them to the Salvation army, or a homeless shelter.

That is exactly what I was thinking. They are still as disgusting as ever.
I wonder if they gave Casey her cut of the proceeds.

It is public knowledge on the Lake county property site that Alex and Shirley Plesea own a home on Palmetto Rd in Mt Dora, and the house number is shown in the RadarOnline video.

Cindy said she would have "another sale" in 2 - 3 weeks, from June 29th.
It would probably be advertised in the local Mt Dora newspaper.
That's why Christina Werner gave Cindy her phone number to call her BEFORE the next sale is advertised, so Christina can get the Thomas Kincaid paintings she wants.

red wagon in photos and antique tennis racquet

Ca looks very puffy in the face and like she has gained quit a bit of weight. Wonder if she is on meds.

Cant believe they are selling Little Caylee's stuff but not surprised.

If it is on a Friday I will go. Mt. dora is a short drive from my home. I work Sat and Sun mornings so that would not work. I will check the ads here as well. I don't believe Mt. Dora has a newspaper. Any ad would be in the Orlando Sentinal or the Leesburg paper. I have to check the name of it. I can't remember it at the moment.
Thanks, FLmom for taking one for the team.
I'm sad to hear that the family hasn't changed...but glad to see 55 folks logged on. :)
See, Caylee...we haven't forgotten. oxoxoxox

That is exactly what I was thinking. They are still as disgusting as ever.
I wonder if they gave Casey her cut of the proceeds.

oooh, can you imagine that conversation? who gets how much, and who keeps how much, and why, and why not?

"so, someone takes pictures but you didn't NOTICE? imagine that. do you have ANY IDEA how much SHE made by selling them? no, you don't, because you're stupid, but it was a LOT and that's money out of MY pocket! are you in on it with her? don't LIE to ME! I am soooo frushtrated! and you let Dad practically GIVE my purses away? put him on the phone, NOW!"

:bigfight:

Ugh. But I need to say; I know someone who would sell everything from a deceased loved one at a garage or estate sale. A few years ago someone in this person`s family died, at home, and wasn't found for 5 or so days. This person took all the canned and packaged food from the deceased home and brought it to their house. It confused me, as he is far from destitute. But this person is ALWAYS uptight about money.It sort of ended our good friendship, as I cannot go to dinner or movies with people who are always so worried about how much it is going to cost. I realize that some people have to be very careful with their money, but tell me you would rather do something less expensive, don't come with and then whine about the cost the entire time . Sorry , rant over. Just pointing out that I know people like them, and it isn't a joyride to be around them .

The A's constantly remind me that evil is indeed in this world.

Ignore the :floorlaugh: ;s as I post, :floorlaugh: but I can;t quit laughing! :floorlaugh: Friends? Casey, you :floorlaugh: have friends? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anth...000-settlement/story?id=19626759#.Ud3xM_mTg5A

What is wrong with that Trustee? That $25K should be given to one of the people she is indebted to, not paid as a guarantee that she can make $$$ and avoid legitimate lawsuits. The more I read about this the angrier I get.
I'm glad I am not one of her creditors, I would make my objections known at the next hearing!

Tulessa- the only friends she has are her parents and whoever is pimping her out at the moment .

What sticks in my mind is, early on in the case when Dr Baden ( Medical examiner) was on a Fox news show, he insisted that LE knew who was the father of Caylee - he did not elaborate how, but that's what he said. As far as I know no one has ever contradicted him....
On the other hand, Casey told KioMarie Torres that there were 8 possible baby daddies in the month that she conceived Caylee, and she thought it might have been a dark, quiet guy, casual encounter.... I'm not sure which version I believe.
I do think that KC was quite busy and most probably, didn't know. She might now, but I don't think she knew then.

moo

ETA - I think she was quite the ho.

MOO

Thanks, FLmom for taking one for the team.
I'm sad to hear that the family hasn't changed...but glad to see 55 folks logged on. :)
See, Caylee...we haven't forgotten. oxoxoxox

I have another reason to go there anyhow. My repairman is in that area for musical instruments and my dd has a tenor sax that needs work. I've used his service fire 20+ years and would trust nobody else, plus he is a real treat to chat with for a while. I never get out of there quickly because he has so many great stories to share. The man has a degree in chemistry but is doing what he loves, working on musical instruments. Oh my, jb should meet him, he is a chemist.

Perhaps I'm being dumb here, but why would people feel sorry enough for CA to support her? Who would do that? CM planning to write a book? Or just add to his fame? I think he is probably one of her benefactors. JMO

Did anyone else notice the black garbage bags with the red handle ties?

What sticks in my mind is, early on in the case when Dr Baden ( Medical examiner) was on a Fox news show, he insisted that LE knew who was the father of Caylee - he did not elaborate how, but that's what he said. As far as I know no one has ever contradicted him....
On the other hand, Casey told KioMarie Torres that there were 8 possible baby daddies in the month that she conceived Caylee, and she thought it might have been a dark, quiet guy, casual encounter.... I'm not sure which version I believe.

8 possible daddies?
Wow!!!
Who sleeps with 8 people in that small time frame?

Did anyone else notice the black garbage bags with the red handle ties?

Yes! I went to the Caylee site on June 16, and to the Anthony home, and there was a mountain of those black/red tie garbage bags at the end of their driveway, seemed to be filled with lawn trimmings. I have pictures if anyone would like for me to share :)

I also have a a friend that lives in Mt Dora, who works at the nursing home that Cindy's father was in (he was transferred to another facility in Orlando shortly after her start date) who went to that garage sale first thing in the morning on June 28th. She stated that George and Cindy were very nice and very talkative. Cindy did have words with someone who did bring up Casey/Caylee to her, and of course her response was how inappropriate that was for a stranger to say to her (yeah, I know):silenced:

My friend is adamant there were no toys for sale, the only clothes and purses were "older lady types" and no indication that anything of Casey's was there for sale, at all. My friend did inquire about the red wagon, and George did tell her he used to pull his granddaughter around in it, and was selling for $400 :eek: There was a box of stuffed animals. My friend did purchase pieces of pottery and in which one has this inscription on the bottom: "Happy Birthday Mom, Love Cindy" (Who would sell this type of stuff after their Mother just passed?.....Oh..right...never mind!) The only thing she states she even saw for sale, that this RadarOnline had pictures of, was the Tigger Bag. She states she never saw any plastic hearts, canvas tote bags or a child's Winnie-the-Pooh backpack; which she feels was contrived to fit the "Casey Story" and is quit repugnant.

Anyway, long time lurker not much of a poster, but wanted to share. :seeya:

Yes! I went to the Caylee site on June 16, and to the Anthony home, and there was a mountain of those black/red tie garbage bags at the end of their driveway, seemed to be filled with lawn trimmings. I have pictures if anyone would like for me to share :)

I also have a a friend that lives in Mt Dora, who works at the nursing home that Cindy's father was in (he was transferred to another facility in Orlando shortly after her start date) who went to that garage sale first thing in the morning on June 28th. She stated that George and Cindy were very nice and very talkative. Cindy did have words with someone who did bring up Casey/Caylee to her, and of course her response was how inappropriate that was for a stranger to say to her (yeah, I know):silenced:

My friend is adamant there were no toys for sale, the only clothes and purses were "older lady types" and no indication that anything of Casey's was there for sale, at all. My friend did inquire about the red wagon, and George did tell her he used to pull his granddaughter around in it, and was selling for $400 :eek: There was a box of stuffed animals. My friend did purchase pieces of pottery and in which one has this inscription on the bottom: "Happy Birthday Mom, Love Cindy" (Who would sell this type of stuff after their Mother just passed?.....Oh..right...never mind!) The only thing she states she even saw for sale, that this RadarOnline had pictures of, was the Tigger Bag. She states she never saw any plastic hearts, canvas tote bags or a child's Winnie-the-Pooh backpack; which she feels was contrived to fit the "Casey Story" and is quit repugnant.

Anyway, long time lurker not much of a poster, but wanted to share. :seeya:

Bold by me - this literally made me nauseous and horrified!
Not only are they selling a little red wagon which had loving memories of George and Caylee attached to it -- they are telling a potential customer that it belonged to CAYLEE and therefore they are attaching the outrageous price tag of $ 400 to it!!!
How do they not realize that this is shocking, shameful, disgusting behavior??!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee