Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some one needs to get this to Matt Morgan & the Trustee. She's busted.

398910_10152696150870565_2080997605_n_zps2f81d9cb.jpg

Didn't she say her attorneys handled ALL her contributions?

Yup! :rocker:

Just a small insignificant point here....do you remember Jeff Ashton's book was published almost A YEAR before Baez's? :great:

Oh yeah, and another point - can you direct me to any opportunity in the media where Mr. Ashton continues to ride the coattails of Casey's infamy to continue to promote his book? Cause I don't think I've seen him on TV promoting it for at least a year.....:waitasec:

Thank you! :D

Just goes to show that the public has lost interest. At least Ashton has the good sense not to beat a dead horse. Hopefully in 10 years the public will vaguely remember that Caylee was the victim and not Casey. What will Baez be doing??? Still working the day time talk circuit.. Promoting his recycle bin worthy memoir..

I couldn't agree with you more. As usual, the point is being missed. Some people just love to make this about baez vs ashton but there is no comparison. Ashton has had a long, brilliant legal career, earned tremendous respect within the legal community, and was ELECTED to the State Attorneys office while baez is still out trying to pimp his book and make that bloodmoney. First saying "I am so busy with my legal career that I don't have time for tv interviews" (meaning he wasn't getting any), and now he's everywhere blabbing about his book. He got lucky with a jury who made no attempt at understanding evidence, and now it's quite apparant that he's his own biggest fan.

Jeff handled the whole thing with such amazing class .. he did his interviews immediately after the trial, encouraged the public to move forward, and then he moved forward. Baez tells everyone to "let it go" too, but the problem is ... he's a 'hanger on' and refuses to let it go because he's not finished trying to cash in. Watching him use Caylees tragedy to continuously pat himself on the back almost 2 years later is quite pathetic. Doesn't he have anything else to do?

wowzer, it took a couple minutes for the hair on my arms to lay back down but I'm still smiling

is this what Blaiss had going on? in the social media thread?

Let's check on Mr. Ashtons version:

Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: William Morrow; 1st edition (November 15, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 006212532X
ASIN: B009JS6GUM
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.4 x 1.2 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (368 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #96,500 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Look at the difference in quality.
JAshton's book was rated 4.3 out of 5 stars ( 368 reviews)
Baez got caught writing his own 5* review, and most of his reviews were scathing, with a low rating total of 2.8 .

wowzer, it took a couple minutes for the hair on my arms to lay back down but I'm still smiling

is this what Blaiss had going on? in the social media thread?

I guess someone wrote a dummy check to see what response they got from Mason. I'm not sure what difference this letter will make,since she has other attorneys and she can always claim people put cash in envelopes and send it to whoever...

I guess someone wrote a dummy check to see what response they got from Mason. I'm not sure what difference this letter will make,since she has other attorneys and she can always claim people put cash in envelopes and send it to whoever...

I'm quite certain I've seen Mason on media interviews and sound bites saying he receives cheques for her on a constant basis - he's never said he has to return them because he can't cash them.

It's always been about how many people there are out there who care about her and send her money.

So Mason did you set yourself up for this whopper?

When is her depo with Morgan ?

I think Morgan and Morgan just applied to the court for permission to do a depo with her.- or at least that's what one of his tweets said....

This was what Kealing said:
bob kealing ‏@bobkealing

Just in: Attorney representing Zenaida Gonzalez in #CaseyAnthony bankruptcy asks permission to depose her about source of assets. @WESH
Retweeted by Matt Morgan

I'm quite certain I've seen Mason on media interviews and sound bites saying he receives cheques for her on a constant basis - he's never said he has to return them because he can't cash them.

It's always been about how many people there are out there who care about her and send her money.

So Mason did you set yourself up for this whopper?

Hmmm. Maybe someone could trace her from her bank account when she endorses a check? Would that be the reason he sends them back?
She's probably helping herself to someone elses money anyway...

Mason had an interview just before she was released from jail. He said he had thousands of dollars that people contributed and he would be giving her the money.

so for real it was a dummy check? dang, I was all kinds of happy for awhile. I thought maybe they were refusing checks but accepting cash/gift cards

I couldn't agree with you more. As usual, the point is being missed. Some people just love to make this about baez vs ashton but there is no comparison. Ashton has had a long, brilliant legal career, earned tremendous respect within the legal community, and was ELECTED to the State Attorneys office while baez is still out trying to pimp his book and make that bloodmoney. First saying "I am so busy with my legal career that I don't have time for tv interviews" (meaning he wasn't getting any), and now he's everywhere blabbing about his book. He got lucky with a jury who made no attempt at understanding evidence, and now it's quite apparant that he's his own biggest fan.

Jeff handled the whole thing with such amazing class .. he did his interviews immediately after the trial, encouraged the public to move forward, and then he moved forward. Baez tells everyone to "let it go" too, but the problem is ... he's a 'hanger on' and refuses to let it go because he's not finished trying to cash in. Watching him use Caylees tragedy to continuously pat himself on the back almost 2 years later is quite pathetic. Doesn't he have anything else to do?
You know, what's really funny here is that JBaez really shot himself in the foot when he "won" that acquittal. His sleaze, lies, lack of ethics, etc., worked with this jury, getting fca off all the major charges completely, which I'm quite certain shocked even the defense team. Had his ridiculous strategy not cleared her of all of the charges, and, instead, gotten a conviction of manslaughter, I think JBaez could've come out of this with lots of opportunities and a career boost. Instead he was greeted with boycotts, outrage, protesters, deals struck and just as quickly pulled, due to the public backlash, etc... And even though he "won," I think it's funny that his dishonesty, unethical behavior, and the extremes he went to in order to secure that win, are what ultimately led to him being the bottom of the barrel today, imo... All the golden opportunities he was probably dreaming of, and almost got, are nonexistent now, because of his own unethical tactics he used at trial. He needs to play nice, because karma's always lurking in the shadows...

All jmo.

Hello?? Who is still here? I'm shocked at this letter and wondering where it came from?? Tulessa? Is this yours???

Nope! But mines going out in the mail today, and it's not dummy checks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member