GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bree Warrelmann-Kulzer is now on the stand. She was #HeatherElvis's best friend and roommate at the time of her disappearance. She said Heather was "devastated" at the break up with Moorer.

Law & Crime Network (@LawCrimeNetwork) | Twitter

EEIE2VLU8AQM5CS

Hahaha! Every time Bri testifies she and Heather unlocked the owner's bedroom door, which they weren't supposed to do, Bri gets such a mischievous smirk on her face. I love it! I can't help but wonder if the landlord got mad or upset, finding that out. Whatcha gonna do?

Oh I just love Nancy's mic drops!!!!!!
"did you tell her not to go meet Jeremy? NO .. did you tell her not to go meet Jerry? NO .. did you tell her not to go meet the defendant? YES I DID .. no further questions "

State calls Officer Casey Guskiewicz to the stand.

He has been employed at the Horry County Police Department for 7 years. He's a shift supervisor, for us laypeople.

At the time of Heather's disappearance, he was a patrolman.

upload_2019-9-10_16-6-58.png

Yes, such an idiotic question. And who asks for maternity leave at 2-3 mos. pregnant?

No one. Many restaurants don't really have paid days off or leave in the way that other professions do-- it is not affordable or feasible in terms of scheduling. The TK restaurant would not want a 5 or 6 months pregnant woman wearing that uniform as the customers are hoping for something a little different running through their minds.

They have been asking this question repeatedly as well as whether or not she drank alcohol (at all) or took pre-natal vitamins as well. I think it will backfire b/c the jury is going to see SM go into Walmart and get a test, there was a test in the apartment, and she asked if you could be pregnant and spotting. HE by all accounts was a free spirit and a burgeoning adult-- she probably was not thinking ahead beyond the next few weeks or months and that is clear in the testimony of her co-workers and friends.

On another note, her date with Stephen sounds sweet and innocent as well as promising in terms of a person who would respect and care about her. Unlike the sleaziness of SM with trysts on the deck and a bagel/danish with coffee.....yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme