Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I certainly understand your reference to animal like behavior and have said similar things myself, without thinking.

But, in fact we are very wrong because even animals do not stoop to such behavior. Following is a quote from the psychologist Eric Fromm:

“Man differs from the animal by the fact that he is a killer; he is the only primate that kills and tortures members of his own species without any reason, either biological or economic, and who feels satisfaction in doing so.* It is this biologically non-adaptive and non-phylogenetically programmed ‘malignant’ aggression that constitutes the real problem and the danger to man’s existence as a species….” P 26

Eric Fromm, The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness

(Except, I have heard that domesticated cats will play with mice before eating. I guess that is torture. Wonder why that was not considered in Mr. Fromm's statement? Maybe some cat owners have more information. I have always had dogs.)

Regarding your cat and mouse question, he said "members of his own species"

Regarding your cat and mouse question, he said "members of his own species"
Chimpanzees can be very cruel to each other. Whats so strange is that in the animal kingdom males kill their own species over dominance in mating. Even giraffes fight to the death over dominance and control. Although animals may not torture they definitely kill their own. Man is so much like an animal even with its developed brain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

We were on Jarvis on the 23rd, noticed some big candy canes hanging over their white fence on the South side of the house, think they had lights on them.

i saw that too but at 2nd glance realized it was the neighbors next door.

Chimpanzees can be very cruel to each other. Whats so strange is that in the animal kingdom males kill their own species over dominance in mating. Even giraffes fight to the death over dominance and control. Although animals may not torture they definitely kill their own. Man is so much like an animal even with its developed brain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I totally forgot about how sometimes male cats will kill newborn kittens. Well we digress.

AT LAST! THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!

DOC DUMP!!!

Discovery Batch #2 has been released!

Media is already reporting, at least I heard NBC-2 is reporting.

NIN will be picking our docs up at 8:45a tomorrow morning. She got the email when she was already at work. She was so upset that she was not able to make the drive before the office closed in about 1 1/2 hours. I told her that we all were FINE with that and are just grateful that we have her willing to do this for us!

Mod Tip: break out the crockpot recipes because your families will be more tolerant if they have a hot meal instead of hearing you shout, "Oh good grief! You know how to fix yourself a PB&J!"

DOC DUMP!!!

NIN will be picking our docs up at 8:45a tomorrow morning. She got the email when she was already at work. She was so upset that she was not able to make the drive before the office closed in about 1 1/2 hours. I told her that we all were FINE with that and are just grateful that we have her willing to do this for us!

Mod Tip: break out the crockpot recipes because your families will be more tolerant if they have a hot meal instead of hearing you shout, "Oh good grief! You know how to fix yourself a PB&J!"
YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The notion of MS decorated his home for the holiday, just sickens me! He has no shame. I can't give him any excuses, like he did it for the girls, since he killed their irreplaceable Mother, and changed the course of their lives FOREVER, and ever, even for future generations, like TS' grandchildren that she will never see. Does he think he's creating some normalcy for them??? I'm certain that everywhere they go people are pointing, oohing and aahing, "hey look, there's MS and his girls, didn't he hire a hit man to kill his wife?" MS did this to his girls. And hanging up lights IMO, and putting a bow on the whole sick situation is an additional abomination.

I CANNOT WAIT till MS' perp walk and mug shot.

Excellent post, sadly however, i would bet those girls go NO WHERE as i'm sure he keeps them totally isolated in the mausoleum with all those darn shades drawn and no trespassing signs posted. Gives me the total creeps. My heart is aching for those little ones. I wonder if they know that is where she was killed. Talk about the creeps!

DOC DUMP!!!

Thank you NIN and beach...you are the BEST! PBJ's will have to do!!

Excellent post, sadly however, i would bet those girls go NO WHERE as i'm sure he keeps them totally isolated in the mausoleum with all those darn shades drawn and no trespassing signs posted. Gives me the total creeps. My heart is aching for those little ones. I wonder if they know that is where she was killed. Talk about the creeps!

I seriously doubt it. But they will eventually find out one day, and I bet they will resent the hell out of their father for having them continue to live at the scene of the crime and for serving them breakfast in the same room their mother was brutally bludgeoned to death by his best friend.

Has there been any activity around the Sievers' house (media, etc.)?

Thanks so much Nin and Beach! You guys are awesome!

G'day y'all. I cannot believe I was entirely oblivious to this case. Wowza. I need more :coffeecup: now

Can someone clue me in as to why JR and CWW are not charged with murder 1?

Waiting on a Grand Jury true bill. I believe in FL- they are the only way Murder 1 can be filed?

I know there was a youtube thread for TS' videos. Anyone know where I can find it? I'm really curious as to when she uploaded the video about things not serving us or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop