Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there was a youtube thread for TS' videos. Anyone know where I can find it? I'm really curious as to when she uploaded the video about things not serving us or something like that.

I think you are referring to this video at around 15:00:

Dr Sievers & Lenka S: Why People Don't Heal

Published on Feb 9, 2015
Presented Oct. 23 2014

I still wonder if she hadn't gone home without the family so she could get ready to move out without the children being there. She was very practical, and since MS was home with them more, she probably would have felt it best for him to stay in the house.

I think she came home to take care of patients and take care of business as usual...and didn't mind leaving the girls up with her family...It was summer vacation for them...and a chance for a change of scenery, activities...etc

Just got done reading the 911 transcript.
smh
What a piece of **** MS is for sending a friend over to find Teresa.
That is all.

Just got done reading the 911 transcript.
smh
What a piece of **** MS is for sending a friend over to find Teresa.
That is all.

Right? I felt so sorry for the man reading that! He was (understandably) terrified to stay in the house but had to tell that to the dispatcher repeatedly. Ugh.

I have followed this case from almost the very beginning. As I read through all of these search warrants that cover cell phone towers in different states, search warrants for so many different properties, etc., I want to say kudos once again to the Sheriff's Department and the Sheriff. There are sooooo many pieces to this horrendous murder, and the local LE has been superb not only at making sure that every rock is turned but also at making sure that they kept close to the vest what needed to be kept close. I am very much in awe of what they have done so far, and I hope they read this and know they are very appreciated.

Right? I felt so sorry for the man reading that! He was (understandably) terrified to stay in the house but had to tell that to the dispatcher repeatedly. Ugh.

I would like to know why MP was selected as the person to go check on TS. You just know that was not random.

I have followed this case from almost the very beginning. As I read through all of these search warrants that cover cell phone towers in different states, search warrants for so many different properties, etc., I want to say kudos once again to the Sheriff's Department and the Sheriff. There are sooooo many pieces to this horrendous murder, and the local LE has been superb not only at making sure that every rock is turned but also at making sure that they kept close to the vest what needed to be kept close. I am very much in awe of what they have done so far, and I hope they read this and know they are very appreciated.
And that is why IMO, MS has not been arrested yet. There is soooo much forensic evidence for LE to process, test and evaluate on 3 or more POI'S. The thousands of pages of discovery recently released is what will be used to prosecute CWW. I believe what we've read so far is just a taste of what will be revealed once the investigation on MS is finalized. That is when MS will be arrested and the final discovery docs will be revealed. It will be the icing on the cake. I too so admire the work of all LE working tirelessly on this case and praise Sheriff Mike Scott for his patience and perseverance in his efforts to deliver justice for Dr. Teresa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

And that is why IMO, MS has not been arrested yet. There is soooo much forensic evidence for LE to process, test and evaluate on 3 or more POI'S. The thousands of pages of discovery recently released is what will be used to prosecute CWW. I believe what we've read so far is just a taste of what will be revealed once the investigation on MS is finalized. That is when MS will be arrested and the final discovery docs will be revealed. It will be the icing on the cake. I too so admire the work of all LE working tirelessly on this case and praise Sheriff Mike Scott for his patience and perseverance in his efforts to deliver justice for Dr. Teresa.

I am in total agreement with every single thing you have written here. I see where some people in the discussions here do not think that there is evidence of MS' involvement. As you noted, all of these documents are related to CWW's case, not MS. And like you, I believe that when we get to read the MS materials, we will find out even more.

I would like to know why MP was selected as the person to go check on TS. You just know that was not random.

Well had to be someone fairly close, someone you know keeps similar hours (both in doc practice) so you can catch them at the right time, someone not involved in the scheme. I am still holding out for involvement from at least one other, besides MS. And really do you want to do that to your very own mother. I think he maybe even considered that. Doesn't sound like he was good friends with too many of the neighbors so they wouldn't work or not be a good idea. I think the poor doc was just a good candidate and they were fairly close friends, familiar with each other homes. Are you really going to have someone from the office go over when they need those folks there?
Just some ideas why.

Does anyone think that someone will 'rat' on MS to get a lighter sentence? It could be thst domeone has and the PD is checking it all out.

I'm way behind you guys but I just gotta say I'm so pi$$ed right now !!! I am reading Jerry Lubinski's interview and it's heartbreaking the way CWW is completely using this poor ole man! :mad: He sold his gold so he could give CWW 200 bucks? And of course new tools because poor ole CWW's "who has the plate in his head" TOOLs were stolen. Bull$hit!!! So far he's bought him a sader saw, a miter and a camera...and a GPS and a computer and money money money and I'm no where near finished reading...

I'm way behind you guys but I just gotta say I'm so pi$$ed right now !!! I am reading Jerry Lubinski's interview and it's heartbreaking the way CWW is completely using this poor ole man! :mad: He sold his gold so he could give CWW 200 bucks? And of course new tools because poor ole CWW's "who has the plate in his head" TOOLs were stolen. Bull$hit!!! So far he's bought him a sader saw, a miter and a camera...and a GPS and a computer and money money money and I'm no where near finished reading...

Truly sad. JL is yet another victim. Absolutely despicable to use a person's trusting nature. Do we know if JL's gf had any suspicions or discussed CWW with him? I know that my DH and I would be "discussing" someone like this.

LOL @ plate in his head from cage fighting. Since CWW is obligingly bald, where's the scar? Seriously, I haven't seen all views of his head, so it's possible. naaaah.

I am repeatedly flat-out amazed at the number of people who believe his tall tales. His silly stories are bad enough, but when someone claims to have had major head surgery that includes a metal plate replacing a part of his skull, but ZERO scars - to me, that defies logic. I'd love love love to learn bits from people who DID question his lies and look forward to a book/movie. I think a single movie or book would never be able to contain all of the things that continue to come from the people involved.

Goat Farmer
Cage Fighter
Delicate Brain Surgery (with no physical evidence of it)
Discovered TS' body while with MS
Ninja - can disappear at will
Using his bare hands, crushed the life out of a woman and watched her life drain from her eyes (something like that)
and other assorted marvels

Do we have a list going of his accomplishments as we learn about this very special human being?

:drumroll:

Dmacky, no kidding! I just cannot believe that someone is so gullible, though. I am sorry that JL was taken for such a ride.

Reading through the actual interviews (as compared to the summaries of them listed in the search warrants) is very enlightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop