Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always thought that MS believed the murder of Theresa would just be lumped in with the group of holistic doctors being murdered in the South East.

I have always thought that MS believed the murder of Theresa would just be lumped in with the group of holistic doctors being murdered in the South East.

Didn't BS ask the detective about this? I bet that was MS's influence.

Didn't BS ask the detective about this? I bet that was MS's influence.
She did, and MS probably instilled that thought in her, you can tell that she had a lot of confidence in MS because a few times she kept saying " you'll have to ask Mark, he would know that" as if his word was gospel to her, poor lady :(

O/T? The method of murder seems to be personal,with rage and overkill.........why?
I agree with all the above that MS planned this.
Why wouldn't the 2 ****s just shoot or strangle?
has his been discussed?
Sorry if I missed it.

It was for awhile, lumped in I mean. Locally (I'm from SWFL), many people were talking about how they thought TS'S murder and the other doctors found dead around that time were a "medical mafia" hit by big pharma. That is until the media started reporting more about MS, and later CWW. The thing I don't get was it appears that CWW and MS were planning this for awhile, at least from the wedding. That was a couple months before TS'S murder, right? But the holistic murdered doctor theories only sprouted literally a week or so prior to when TS was murdered. I can't see how they would have been able to use it as a planned cover, unless perhaps they saw all of the reports and quickly decided then was the time to act. Maybe that is why they made so many mistakes, they rushed their time frame to try and fit the holistic doctor conspiracy.

O/T? The method of murder seems to be personal,with rage and overkill.........why?
I agree with all the above that MS planned this.
Why wouldn't the 2 ****s just shoot or strangle?
has his been discussed?
Sorry if I missed it.

Just a guess, they probably assumed use of a gun would look too much like a professional hit and also, the noise. As far as strangulation goes, maybe she was strangled before the hammer blows were inflicted.

I have no idea why they'd try to cover up a strangulation to make it look like a hammer attack, but perhaps it was because CWW told someone he strangled a woman to death? IIRC that conversation happened one month prior to TS's murder. MOO.

Who says AW actually was the one to wreck the Kia? The only "proof" that we have is that she has made the claim that she was the one that did it. But we also have her family members saying she will do anything or say anything that CWW says. So, what if HE wrecked it, and told her some bs story about losing his license or increasing insurance rates, and told her to say SHE did it for some reason? The reason you ask? Well being all about him, why pay increased insurance rates when someone has to? (She drove beaters that probably only had liability, and it would be interesting to find out WHO paid (pays) her insurance?
looking at case net Missouri he has enough tickets he may not have wanted to be the one that said they were driving

looking at case net Missouri he has enough tickets he may not have wanted to be the one that said they were driving

And IIRC, CWW did not have a driver's license (I think it had been revoked). It had been mentioned that JR would occasionally be their driver.

Are we sure it was rented under CWW's name? Could it have been rented in JR's name? Maybe someone has seen the rental agreement if included in the doc dump.

There was a copy of the rental receipt from enterprise using CWW's credit card your card your license

It just dawned on me that the girls might not know that their uncle wayne is being charged . MS can not let them see ANYBODY alone. This is so frightening...

It just dawned on me that the girls might not know that their uncle wayne is being charged . MS can not let them see ANYBODY alone. This is so frightening...

I'm sure they google mom while dad is bicycling around the neighborhood.

1 quick search would show uncle curtis in 2 seconds. Jmo

He could be controlling everything around the girls.The oldest is old enough to question the involvement of CWW..and MS would not want that...

We all suffer the consequences of some sort when we make less than stellar decisions. Sometimes those consequences are way worse than we anticipated. Magnum PI was a wonderful TV show.

We all suffer the consequences of some sort when we make less than stellar decisions. Sometimes those consequences are way worse than we anticipated. Magnum PI was a wonderful TV show.
I know the mods set up a separate thread, just for that reason. I will look to find it...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member