Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget all the other evidence. Forget the obvious secretiveness of their communication and the references to a need for alternative, more secure methods of communication, right before a murder was committed by one of them. The simple fact of MS and CWW texting each other constantly up until a few days before the murder and then suddenly stopping for 5 days is just too amazing of a coincidence. Statistically, what are the chances? It wasn't just CWW who stopped texting, MS also did not.

"Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright had almost daily contact via text message, according to the affidavit."

"The texts continued daily until June 25, when they stopped at 11:03 p.m., the affidavit said. On Saturday, Sievers texted Wright saying 'no need to call me. Hop ur having a nice day.' They ceased contact until June 30, when Wright texted Sievers saying he’d heard that Teresa Sievers had been killed and that he and his wife Angela would be traveling to Florida."

What a sicko, "Hop ur having a nice day" before you murder the mother of my children. I agree with everyone else - the man has no conscience.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...f-Bonita-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-359704231.html

I think the sheriff hit the nail on the head when he said there was no "Plan B". The one thing that makes me feel a tiny bit better is that at least MS had almost no time of feeling like he "got away" with it. He was an obvious suspect to LE since at least July 7th, and he has known that since then. So, for five months, I'm guessing he has not had a comfortable night's sleep, since all he seems to worry about is his own sorry self.

Forget all the other evidence. Forget the obvious secretiveness of their communication and the references to a need for alternative, more secure methods of communication, right before a murder was committed by one of them. The simple fact of MS and CWW texting each other constantly up until a few days before the murder and then suddenly stopping for 5 days is just too amazing of a coincidence. Statistically, what are the chances? It wasn't just CWW who stopped texting, MS also did not.

"Mark Sievers and Curtis Wayne Wright had almost daily contact via text message, according to the affidavit."

"The texts continued daily until June 25, when they stopped at 11:03 p.m., the affidavit said. On Saturday, Sievers texted Wright saying 'no need to call me. Hop ur having a nice day.' They ceased contact until June 30, when Wright texted Sievers saying he’d heard that Teresa Sievers had been killed and that he and his wife Angela would be traveling to Florida."

What a sicko, "Hop ur having a nice day" before you murder the mother of my children. I agree with everyone else - the man has no conscience.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...f-Bonita-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-359704231.html

I think the sheriff hit the nail on the head when he said there was no "Plan B". The one thing that makes me feel a tiny bit better is that at least MS had almost no time of feeling like he "got away" with it. He was an obvious suspect to LE since at least July 7th, and he has known that since then. So, for five months, I'm guessing he has not had a comfortable night's sleep, since all he seems to worry about is his own sorry self.

Excellent points that speak to similar thoughts I have had as well. From the transcript with NG-
8329f04ed60e8e6e4266df46fafcd2f1.jpg

SMS- We are moving methodically and with great measure. I missed hearing his wise deliberate statements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you think CWW would of counseled him a bit with don't tell anyone about anything, keep your trap shut. I think he is the one who was set up to take the fall in the event things went south.
<snipped>

I am still stunned that CWW didn't stop JR from buying the Ft. Myers Beach t-shirt to take back to his gf in MO.

They take the colloquial saying "Been there, done that, got. the tee shirt." to a whole 'nother level. They LITERALLY bought the tee shirt. A t-shirt proudly advertising that he had been to the area. Hello? Anyone home? :facepalm:

Since the docs have come out, two things have struck me most (generally speaking): 1) the amount of evidence incriminating MS, and 2) how utterly stupid and careless CWW was (considering we had all been told of his brilliance). Now I'm left wondering how on earth he has been able to get away committing so many other crimes (inc murder) and not been caught before now.

I wonder if they were under the influence of any substances during those days?

I am still stunned that CWW didn't stop JR from buying the Ft. Myers Beach t-shirt to take back to his gf in MO.

They take the colloquial saying "Been there, done that, got. the tee shirt." to a whole 'nother level. They LITERALLY bought the tee shirt. A t-shirt proudly advertising that he had been to the area. Hello? Anyone home? :facepalm:

Since the docs have come out, two things have struck me most (generally speaking): 1) the amount of evidence incriminating MS, and 2) how utterly stupid and careless CWW was (considering we had all been told of his brilliance). Now I'm left wondering how on earth he has been able to get away committing so many other crimes (inc murder) and not been caught before now.[B\] B]

Well, from what we have read so far, TS is the only body ever recovered. That was needed so dear friend MS could collect the near 5 million dollars. Also, our tech genius has been left behind his own digital footprint. He must have thought so highly of himself that he could beat technology- nope. Not operating with a full deck of cards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<snipped>

Now I'm left wondering how on earth he has been able to get away committing so many other crimes (inc murder) and not been caught before now.

I KNOW!!!! That T-shirt is unbelievable!

But did CWW always act alone before? Or, at least for some of his rumored involvement in missing persons or the tale of his roommate when he lived in MS's place. And why would you bring someone like JR in who would so readily spill the beans, forget the crazy obvious evidence but just with his big mouth. I get the tale of prison buddies, CWW looking out for JR, which seems more like grooming for the future to me, but for a murder for hire? A secret is not a secret when one other person knows.

I think we need a thread titled "Dumb and Dumber" or "Got the T-shirt." You can't make this stuff up!

:silly: :floorlaugh:

I think the text message "Hope you are having a nice day" prior to the murder was one of their codes.

<snipped>

Since the docs have come out, two things have struck me most (generally speaking): 1) the amount of evidence incriminating MS, and 2) how utterly stupid and careless CWW was (considering we had all been told of his brilliance). Now I'm left wondering how on earth he has been able to get away committing so many other crimes (inc murder) and not been caught before now.

The other thing that blows my mind, CWW rented a car in his own name! Did he not know there would be a record of miles driven, almost exactly the mileage of a round trip to Bonita Springs!? There is just no explaining that evidence.

I wonder if they were under the influence of any substances during those days?

IDK what other drugs they may have taken but didn't the docs confirm RW said he gave CWW Adderall to take for the trip?

And I would not be surprised in the least if they did crystal meth. CWW and meth go wayyyyy back. Even Mark knows that. ;)

edited to correct initials of person supplying adderall. (Bates #21)

The other thing that blows my mind, CWW rented a car in his own name! Did he not know there would be a record of miles driven, almost exactly the mileage of a round trip to Bonita Springs!? There is just no explaining that evidence.

That too! And wonder why it never occurred to the genius that rental car companies would have an internal GPS system since they might want to track down their property just in case it was never returned.

<snipped>

I laughed out loud when I read about the tshirt. WTH.

And how did he manage acting cool on a vacation with HER side of the family???

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Russian blue, how did you sneak that in there so fast? I thought I could reply without quote... But now I'm a post farther away! You got quick fingers there... LOL. [emoji104]

Psychopath

That too! And wonder why it never occurred to the genius that rental car companies would have an internal GPS system since they might want to track down their property just in case it was never returned.

Maybe the plan wasn't initially to use a rental car. But because the Kia (CWW's and AW's car) was in the shop they had to go to a rental. Maybe whatever vehicle JR had wouldn't be reliable enough. If that was the case, didn't think that through. And since the wheels were in motion and timing was critical, they risked a rental.

I have wondered if the app might have been "whatsapp". If it is that is bad news for LE, they won't hand over info on terrorists using the app, so I doubt they would do it for a murder.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, I think the issue with WhatsApp is that the messages are encrypted so without the actual device where the app was installed, its much harder for LE to get those records from WhatsApp. iMessage, same issue if LE is trying to recover the contents of messages from Apple, unless they're backed up or on a device they're hard to retrieve without the user's PIN to decrypt the text.

Also, just found a "secure texts" keyboard app. I wonder if dumb & dumber used this.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/secure-text-keyboard-encrypt/id948611830?mt=8

I think the text message "Hope you are having a nice day" prior to the murder was one of their codes.

Ugh, yes. The whole "no need to call me, have a nice day" message...I was thinking perhaps MS wanted an 'out' like I'll call you before x time on x day if I want to call it off. He never called, sent CWW that message to know the no call was not by accident, proceed.

I can't help but wonder how MS behaved the last night he was with TS and their children before he sent her off to be hammered to death. Its so diabolical. I'd be curious to hear from the family members up in CT/NY who were with them that final evening and early hours before her flight. Did they notice any odd behaviours from MS? Did he tell the kids to "go give mommy a hug"?

Ugh, yes. The whole "no need to call me, have a nice day" message...I was thinking perhaps MS wanted an 'out' like I'll call you before x time on x day if I want to call it off. He never called, sent CWW that message to know the no call was not by accident, proceed.

Yes, I'm sure it was code. I find it disgusting that they exchanged them disguised as pleasantries that real human beings with souls might exchange. They thought they were so clever that no one else could see through their 3rd-grade mentality.

It was stated that Cww didn't know until 2 months or so before the wedding. This is when mark sent the phones or phone card via mail and asked if he got it. Plus he said he had to talk to him at the wedding about personal matters non related to the wedding. So this was all mark from the beginning. Jmo

Funny thing, here was I laughing all along about JR's loose lips, bragging nickname "The Hammer" along with all his other buffoonery, and all along, it was most likely CWW blabbing to so many people (and p.ing off his bride) that provided the connection.

Both are dolts by virtue of talking about the very things that legitimate hitmen, assassins whatever (and ninjas, lol) wouldn't mention.

If MS hadn't used CWW to do the deed, he could maybe have gotten away with this.

Man... oh, man alive, as we used to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech