Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cringe thinking that they will call people from their* alternative lifestyle* just to mess with the facts .

Hopefully the State gets a jury that won't fall for any kind of BS that may be presented by the defense. JMO

Page 23 of the investigative report:
MF was able to confirm that the conversation in question was in fact from Curtis Wright’s phone however the caller was Angela Wright. MF explained that Curtis Wright commonly watches his children and was slated to watch the children on the weekend in question. MF is the son of Curtis Wright and the two have only recently met and established a relationship. MF stated Angela had called to cancel their appointment because Curtis Wright was not feeling well. MF stated he did not think anything of it due to Wright's various medical conditions.
MF is the son of Curtis Wright....is MF the son of Curtis Wright Sr or Jr ?
I'm confused. 😕

Hopefully the State gets a jury that won't fall for any kind of BS that may be presented by the defense. JMO

Lmao. You must be referring to the Casey Anthony jury. Her attorneys should all get bonuses for picking that cluster #### of a jury.

Jmo.

With what was revealed in the docs, it seems TS's family would have Florida legal counsel already prepared with papers to file the second Mark is arrested.

For that matter, there may be some of TS's family already in town. I believe they own a condo in Florida, however, whether they are staying in it or staying somewhere unknown to Mark, is anyone's guess. **SPECULATION ONLY**

My opinions only.

I wonder if maybe MS's lawyer (can't recall his name and too lazy to look it up) is trying to negotiate a self surrender so the arrest itself isn't a media circus. You know MS is going to hate the perp walk. I bet that lawyer, who iiic is primarily a civil litigator, is desperately trying to find someone, anyone who will now take this case.

But didn't CWW' lawyers claim, before the doc dump, that he was in MO? In Fact, his neighbors would sign affidavits as witnesses to this fact.:facepalm:

Yeah lol...I was just re-reading the 2nd Doc dump and NONE of his neighbors around the trailer park would offer him an alibi OR sign an avadavat . NOT ONE. :gaah: forgot to write the pg. number, but it was more toward the end.

Hat's off to Lee county law enforcement. They are brilliant! I don't see how any of the perps will get off. Can't wait till they get ahold of MARK the
master manipulator/planner/bater :wink: (couldn't help myself)

So he flew down to Missouri on April 30th, and the wedding wasn't until May 2nd. That gave Mark plenty of the "private time" with CWW that he was hoping for in his April 29th text. :dervish:

With what was revealed in the docs, it seems TS's family would have Florida legal counsel already prepared with papers to file the second Mark is arrested.

For that matter, there may be some of TS's family already in town. I believe they own a condo in Florida, however, whether they are staying in it or staying somewhere unknown to Mark, is anyone's guess. **SPECULATION ONLY**

My opinions only.

YES.... TS's mom & sister are in town AND have an attorney there. I'm anxiously waiting for what happens today as all here are.

YES.... TS's mom & sister are in town AND have an attorney there. I'm anxiously waiting for what happens today as all here are.

They are?

It would not surprise me if they were.
But I have not seen anywhere that they are here.

Probably awaiting the judge's decision regarding the girls.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

They are?

It would not surprise me if they were.
But I have not seen anywhere that they are here.

Wo, sorry I typed too quick.... not sure IF they are actually there but they do have a "Ft Myers-based attorney representing Teresa Sievers' mother and sister" who was in the courtroom last Friday. "The attorney said her clients haven't decided if they'll attend Monday's hearing". Sounds like they may be there--regardless, I'm sure LE & TS family are in constant communication concerning the girls welfare. On the Hearing thread there was a link to ABC-7 in Post #93, 12-4-2015 @ 8:15 PM.

JMO, I think Skinner blindly believed CWW's stories because he had no reason not to take whatever was said at face value. Also, MS backed up CWW's tales. Now that we know CWW tells lies so easily debunked (ex. telling Lubinski he and MS found TS) I wouldn't be surprised if CWW told Skinner he was a tech genius and took many trips to FL. I don't think Skinner independently had any other first hand 'proof' beyond CWW being a legend in CWW's own mind coupled with CWW's competence in the programming arena.

I went back and reviewed Skinner's thread, very interesting to read through with the information we have now. I think Skinner is a long time, loyal friend to MS. At one point years ago, they were very close and its hard to remove that 'tint' of the past when examining someone's current behavior, if that makes sense. MS is manipulative to say the least, I'm sure he exhibited plenty of 'nice guy' acts over the years to convince Skinner of his honorable, moral character. What Skinner didn't know, at no fault of his own, was that MS was simply wearing a the mask, acting how he thinks good men act. With a lot of history together comes a lot of lies told over time. Lies are easier to tell and easier to believe when you consider the physical distance between old friends. :moo:

From Skinner's thread, my comments italicized.

• MS told me about how a doctor friend of theirs (MS and TS) was called by MS to go to the home and investigate. He had been called on his cell phone by office staff telling him that TS was not in the office and not answering her phone.

We should keep this explanation from MS in mind, considering he wouldn't answer LE's written request for the same information (who called you to check on TS?).

Skinner was duped, evidenced by these posts:
  • If MS is guilty orchestrating this, he had to put up quite a deceptive practice with me, 100% of the time, over the past 10 years. This is what makes me think it is not even conceivable that he is guilty.
  • MS was involved with a fair amount of the business end of this, and he would want to talk to me about all those business details, and well...... money is not a motivational reason for MS to commit murder, or have it done.
  • IF MS is involved in the murder, then it would mean, without hesitation, that there was an intense hatred for her that he concealed to me, PERFECTLY, for 10 years. He deceived me, by way of not opening up about the "truth" of his resentment (which is not in MS character).

Safe to say MS masked his true character, resentment, concealed his intense hatred to Skinner for 10 years.

• MS is not at all stupid, and he knows how we live in Orwell's "1984" times (even worse). He would not risk it. No way, in my thinking.
Very insightful because MS did risk it, but in a way that confirms Skinner's 1984 comment, with burner phones and secure texts.

Other thought provoking posts in light of recent discovery:

• They would not let him into the house for several days or maybe a week or three. I remember on our 2nd conversation I asked him about if anything was stolen, and he said he did not know. I said, "What do you mean? What about your safes?" He said, "Oh, yeah, they were okay. The LE made me open them."
  • 1) IF WW had a hand in murder of TS on behalf of MS, money would not have been the motivator. It would have been a bonus, if and when anything might come down the pipe, but money would not have been the reason on behalf of MS. I know WW well enough that he would have done it for a type of moral reason. An outrage, or injustice, that needed addressing, and he is capable of taking matters into his own hand when the police are not doing enough, or to help a dear friend who seems in bad shape.

I know I'm behind, and I appreciated Skinners thoughts, but I always assumed Skinner was blindly being led and somehow believed it so I took everything Skinner said with a grain of salt. Nothing bad on Skinner just a little nieve and foolish, wanting to think the best of others etc.

I hope TS's relatives get those kids soon. They are going to have a tough road ahead of them MS has spent months brain washing those girls. I am sure he told them that everyone wants him to rot in prison for the murder of their mother and that he had nothing to do with it. He probably told them to not trust anyone, dont say anything to anyone because he could end up in prison if they did. They are probably terrified that everyone is out for their father and believe he is innocent etc. I hope they get counseling etc.
Still wonder where these kids stayed while all this swinging went on..

Quite a week. MS facing losing custody of daughters and possible arrest, and the other member of their medical team, according to FB, is in Brazil.

Please excuse me if this has been asked and answered.

I am on Bates #3075 and have a question. The detective wrote that they attempted to read JR his Miranda Rights and he refused to speak with them. When they used the word "attempted" , does that mean JR refused to answer whether he understood them?

Also, the detectives seemed to interview CWW neighbors, family, MS's brother Scott et al, and all seemed to refuse to provide a sworn statement. Why? That seems odd if they have no involvement.

Does anyone know why MS has a condo there? Is it a rental property? If not, I find it strange that he would own a condo there, unoccupied, when his life was in FL. If he used it when he came to town, wouldn't it make more sense to stay with family than keep up a mortgage on a condo? I am puzzled. Why wouldn't MS let CWW use it to live in if he was in such dire straights?

Sorry if these have been asked and answered. My memory is not the best. Thank you!

Quite a week. MS facing losing custody of daughters and possible arrest, and the other member of their medical team, according to FB, is in Brazil.
Saw that too, wonder if it is a one-way ticket?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Saw that too, wonder if it is a one-way ticket?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
Chelly,
I'll bite...because I am VERY nosey :liar:
What member of the medical team is in Brazil?

Chelly,
I'll bite...because I am VERY nosey :liar:
What member of the medical team is in Brazil?

Me too...LS or GS? Mark insisting that GS be present for questioning is certainly a head scratcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper