Sievers Sidebar #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah your probably right, I even posted myself awhile back that they are just waiting for a full flip from CWW and JR.

Just bumping off your post- I get the feeling the case against MS is mounting as new information comes in- tower dump from NY, office computers, trace on his phone and the two burner numbers. A confession would be great but I'm hoping their case in the end won't need it but will benefit from having it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a thought I've had a few times. Do you think CWW (and possibly JR) would consider not flipping on MS if he promised to take care of their families financially in some way. And if that is the case, based only on what we know now, would there be enough to arrest MS without testimony from CWW and/or JR?

Here's a thought I've had a few times. Do you think CWW (and possibly JR) would consider not flipping on MS if he promised to take care of their families financially in some way. And if that is the case, based only on what we know now, would there be enough to arrest MS without testimony from CWW and/or JR?

I doubt MS could make and keep a promise to take care of anyone, he is struggling to take care of himself, at least financially speaking (evidenced by lien on his house and not paying rent/losing the office). Well, MS has not been arrested yet but I have a hard time believing SMS is waiting on CWW or JR. His time is coming but not soon enough for any of us here.

I doubt MS could make and keep a promise to take care of anyone, he is struggling to take care of himself, at least financially speaking (evidenced by lien on his house and not paying rent/losing the office). Well, MS has not been arrested yet but I have a hard time believing SMS is waiting on CWW or JR. His time is coming but not soon enough for any of us here.

This could be true. My thinking was that if he is never charged (a hypothetical in this scenario), wouldn't he stand to collect on that life insurance policy?

I dunno, just things I think about while I try to figure out why he is still free lol.

This could be true. My thinking was that if he is never charged (a hypothetical in this scenario), wouldn't he stand to collect on that life insurance policy?

I dunno, just things I think about while I try to figure out why he is still free lol.

I hear you- it's just that I don't have a scenario in my head that does not include the arrest of MS. I believe the other shoe will drop- just wondering about when that will be.
*I guess since you are hypothesizing a scenario where MS is not arrested- I am not the best person to answer. [emoji4]

Just bumping off your post- I get the feeling the case against MS is mounting as new information comes in- tower dump from NY, office computers, trace on his phone and the two burner numbers. A confession would be great but I'm hoping their case in the end won't need it but will benefit from having it.

There were 8 phones found in his house during the search warrant.. only two were claimed as to ownership... the other six ..what were they?

Please make no mistake, I want him arrested as much as the next person. But I was just trying to think of reasons he might not have been arrested yet (other than the hopefully obvious reason of LE getting their ducks in a row).

Please make no mistake, I want him arrested as much as the next person. But I was just trying to think of reasons he might not have been arrested yet (other than the hopefully obvious reason of LE getting their ducks in a row).

SMS is a very deliberate man and there has to be a good enough reason he has not been arrested yet. It's a great question though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think SMS is itching to get it done even more than anyone here. I don't think he'll care of its a holiday or not. Everything must be circumstantial as of right now.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

There were 8 phones found in his house during the search warrant.. only two were claimed as to ownership... the other six ..what were they?

I would love to know the answer to this too. I'm sure they were sourced for whatever information they once held.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I know some disagree on other threads, but I think they are waiting for the holidays to be over for the girls before anymore arrests. They waited this long so what is a few more days. They are keeping tabs on MS so he is not running off anywhere.
I agree with you, and at this point have been hoping that the girls would be able to have this last Holiday before they lose their last parent. I wish this for the girls sake only.

Maybe old outdated cellphones. Maybe a burner phone or two?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I wonder if they are going to let MS get through Christmas with the girls and then arrest him after that. Maybe that was a deal of kindness to the kids who just lost their mom.

And don't forget about the financials - both personal and business accounts have to be reviewed and analyzed and probably a fair number of years back. On the LCSO's facebook page, they just posted that one of their guys just received his certification as a forensic accountant.

I wonder if they are going to let MS get through Christmas with the girls and then arrest him after that. Maybe that was a deal of kindness to the kids who just lost their mom.

If Mark remains in "control", he would not be celebrating Christmas due to the fact that he is Jewish. I wonder how this was celebrated in the past with two different religious beliefs... I would guess Christmas would not be in the forefront any longer. Just sayin...

If Mark remains in "control", he would not be celebrating Christmas due to the fact that he is Jewish. I wonder how this was celebrated in the past with two different religious beliefs... I would guess Christmas would not be in the forefront any longer. Just sayin...

Right, nor would keeping the family intact after recent efforts to separate the girls from him.

In looking at the information we are waiting on through the affidavits, I feel more comfortable that I's and t's will be crossed and the state will have a solid case to move forward with. With that said- to any of my WS friends that celebrate the season- A very Merry Christmas to all of you. It's been a tough case and we are near the end of 2015- justice for TS.

I would possibly guess SMS would have already arrested MS had he had sufficient evidence for a conviction and doubt the timing of Christmas for the girl's plays into the equation. Once charged the clock starts ticking to either get a conviction or he walks as a free man. If/when SMS get's the conviction the girl's will have lost both parents and any sense of perceived stability. I think SMS wants MS behind bars and the girl's with TS family sooner rather than later. Meanwhile the courts have determined MS is doing a good enough job to prevent removing the children elsewhere.
I have seen movies/news/books working through hostage negotiations where LE just waits for the hostage taker to become tired/sleepy/hungry/nervous, etc, sometimes even falling asleep of exhaustion to end the crisis. MS could still possibly have small amount of income from supplements but doubtful. SMS is providing himself extra time for research while MS grows poor, maybe mortgage eventually evicts, electricity/water cut off, etc. He will need gas for the car. Who knows, maybe he is arrested for driving w/o car insurance next month, etc. A broke man with kids will require desperate measures from MS. Negotiators are consulting SMS

DaleTray, welcome to Websleuths! So glad to have you here posting. I agree with your post as I think LE is hoping to get more concrete evidence that MS was involved. Obviously, They have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, and I would imagine no jury would want to take away a father from his motherless children unless it can be 100% proven. IMO

I often wonder how these guilty creeps PRETEND to be affected by the heinous crimes they've commented. For instance, how did MS feign/fake/pretend remorse in front of his relatives? Didn't TS' nurse say he was hysterical? And didn't we see pictures of him falling to the ground in front of his home? Yet, others observed MS as seemingly unaffected by his wife's brutal death, and acting somewhat animated at TS' funeral.

I've come to the conclusion, that psychopaths are always acting, and have mastered the art of performance. They're very adept at faking emotions, and can roll through the different acts without any hesitation. They're also fearless.

Check under her nails extra thoroughly, because she's a fighter. DEATH PENALTY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member