Sievers Sidebar #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweets from reporter Jessica Lipscomb on December 30, 2015 ( https://twitter.com/jessicalipscomb/with_replies ) :

Wright's attorney is still reading through discovery but could start deposing witnesses in Feb. She says there are more than 100 witnesses.

The state says there are 29,870 pages of investigative documents that have been shared in discovery so far in the Sievers case.

Wright's attorney said there are no issues with Wright's mental competency at this time.

Tweets from reporter Jessica Lipscomb on December 30, 2015 ( https://twitter.com/jessicalipscomb/with_replies ) :

Wright's attorney is still reading through discovery but could start deposing witnesses in Feb. She says there are more than 100 witnesses.

The state says there are 29,870 pages of investigative documents that have been shared in discovery so far in the Sievers case.

Wright's attorney said there are no issues with Wright's mental competency at this time.

... at this time!

She's a sly one. We better buckle up- it's going to get bumpy.

... at this time!

She's a sly one. We better buckle up- it's going to get bumpy.

Oy, I doubt she is going with the 'affluenza' DEFence.

BTW, I am buckled up and I hope not to forget to turn on my air bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling MP and MS were not best buds. That MP and his wife were good friends to TS. It's interesting to read MP's interview...as it went on it felt like MP distanced himself from MS in the way he referenced him...also at some point...He realized TS had been murdered...like it was sinking in that HIS friend...someone he knew and cared about...had actually been murdered. The fact that he said "I screamed." was of note for me...This guy is a surgeon...he is no stranger to blood. Personally I think MP is maybe more intuitive then most...telling his wife to call TS on Sunday...he was picking up on something a miss. IMO

I get the feeling MP and MS were not best buds. That MP and his wife were good friends to TS. It's interesting to read MP's interview...as it went on it felt like MP distanced himself from MS in the way he referenced him...also at some point...He realized TS had been murdered...like it was sinking in that HIS friend...someone he knew and cared about...had actually been murdered. The fact that he said "I screamed." was of note for me...This guy is a surgeon...he is no stranger to blood. Personally I think MP is maybe more intuitive then most...telling his wife to call TS on Sunday...he was picking up on something a miss. IMO

Didn't LE also ask BS about extramarital affairs between MP and/or his wife, or am I remembering that wrong?

I think most male surgeons would struggle to relate to a stay-at-home dad that runs his wife's business into the ground on the side. I've said it before, MS would have been a joke in the medical community. Based on the stories we've heard I bet MS was tolerated at best by TS's friends.

MP probably didn't have a ton of respect for MS. And while he may not have jumped to the conclusion that MS hired a hit on his wife. He may have suspected that MS was involved in something that got his wife killed.

Doctors are human too. I'm sure his worst day in the ER as a resident wouldn't have prepared him for the shock of finding TS. The poor man didn't know if the killer was still in the house!

I think most male surgeons would struggle to relate to a stay-at-home dad that runs his wife's business into the ground on the side. I've said it before, MS would have been a joke in the medical community. Based on the stories we've heard I bet MS was tolerated at best by TS's friends.

MP probably didn't have a ton of respect for MS. And while he may not have jumped to the conclusion that MS hired a hit on his wife. He may have suspected that MS was involved in something that got his wife killed.

Doctors are human too. I'm sure his worst day in the ER as a resident wouldn't have prepared him for the shock of finding TS. The poor man didn't know if the killer was still in the house!
Commenting on your first paragraph. My ex was from Australia and there was nothing that he could do wrong, in the eyes of Americans; he was a total charmer and everyone "loved" him, despite how he treated me.
So, from personal experience, confident decent-looking men can charm the hell out of women, but men as well. Everyone always seemed enamored by my ex because of his accent and false charisma.
I'm sure amazonrain could bring some light to his persona.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Commenting on your first paragraph. My ex was from Australia and there was nothing that he could do wrong, in the eyes of Americans; he was a total charmer and everyone "loved" him, despite how he treated me.
So, from personal experience, confident decent-looking men can charm the hell out of women, but men as well. Everyone always seemed enamored by my ex because of his accent and false charisma.
I'm sure amazonrain could bring some light to his persona.

I'm sure he could be real charming when he wanted to be especially in the beginning. That's how guys like MS operate. He did manage to snag TS after all. But I also think he had a chip on his shoulder and couldn't keep up with his lies. The stories we've heard from Wendy, TS's former patient, his neighbor etc... suggest he wasn't always so charming.

In my experience, the other doctors in town wouldn't have had much respect for MS. I know it may sound old fashioned or sexist, but while it's acceptable and normal for a doctor's wife to act as the receptionist, manager, or nurse. The same can't be said for MS managing TS's office. Especially if they knew he couldn't run a profitable practice.

Having trouble responding via Talkatap.
I absolutely agree as to how MS was probably received and I'm sure it hurt his ego and a possible resentment developed.

Question: When did the investigators question the doctor who found TS's body? Had they already talked to MS and heard the story of the "open marriage" and the "swinging" from him? Or were they asking him if he ever had anything going with TS of a sexual nature prior to even hearing that from MS?

-------------------------

Every day when I direct my browser to WS I hope that THIS will be the day that I see a thread called "MS arrested"! And each day I am disappointed when I don't see it....

Question: When did the investigators question the doctor who found TS's body? Had they already talked to MS and heard the story of the "open marriage" and the "swinging" from him? Or were they asking him if he ever had anything going with TS of a sexual nature prior to even hearing that from MS?

Every day when I direct my browser to WS I hope that THIS will be the day that I see a thread called "MS arrested"! And each day I am disappointed when I don't see it....

Dr. P was interviewed at 11:35 am on 6/29. Initial contact with MS was at 7:12 that evening. However, he didn't divulge the swinging until the second interview which occurred on 7/1 at 11:40 am. IMO, the question was routine.

Dr P was kept at the crime scene and was officially interviewed at 11:35 am on Monday morning. During that time MS would try to call him for the first time since he sent Dr P to check on TS. He was advised not to answer the call at that time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwQ1EzbWQza1NISG8/view?usp=sharing

Dr P was asked about the nature of his relationship (emotional, sexual) to TS. He replied he had no such relationship with her. Bates # 5284 from link above.

MS did not arrive before Monday late afternoon and was formally informed about TS's passing at his mother's home later that night with GS present. I understand this was the first time MS made a statement to LE.

-Nin

When is any of this going to trial for the two in custody? I know MS has not been charged yet. Any court date set? Thanks.

Little did she know. I wonder how things could have gotten so bad in their marriage since then? It would be only 2 short years until the ultimate betrayal. So sad.

I don't think any of us know how good or how bad her Marriage was!

I think she's referring to the idea that it appears MS hired his friends to kill his wife.

I too log in every day hoping for the thread with MS arrest. Hopefully soon.

I don't think any of us know how good or how bad her Marriage was!

I can only say that if you read through every statement from surrounding neighbors, they ALL reference hearing arguments between MS & TS. Some very vocal and with explicit names being called. It was common to hear this from the Sievers home. Just sayin...

Everyone fights or has arguments.
Here in Florida our windows and doors are open neighbors hear everything. You can hear conversations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46