Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
what weird people. that on older guy who knew CWW from church thinks CWW is a scapegoat for JR. then he says, 'well we all have a price'. Ummmmmmm NO WE DON't! no amount of $$$ in the world would i or anyone i know would hurt anyone! what a weird thing to say!
Do you mean JL?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

what weird people. that on older guy who knew CWW from church thinks CWW is a scapegoat for JR. then he says, 'well we all have a price'. Ummmmmmm NO WE DON't! no amount of $$$ in the world would i or anyone i know would hurt anyone! what a weird thing to say!

I agree that gave me the creeps...

I somehow missed this heart tugging response from TS's sister. The longer those little girls are under MS's care and watchful eye, the more therapy they will require as they grow up. Since they are both at very impressionable ages, I worry (as we all do) how they will cope when they are old enough to learn the truth about their daddy dearest. I hope and pray that he is arrested very soon, so he doesn't continue to poison their little minds about their mother's family, who loves them dearly and wants nothing but the best for their well being.

Taken from this article
http://www.winknews.com/2015/12/03/dcf-now-involved-in-sievers-murder-investigation/
Lisa last talked with her nieces right before Wright’s arrest.
She believes the Sievers children have turned against her.

“When I went to talk to the girls on the phone, I could tell that I had lost them, that he had started talking against me,” she said. “They weren’t acting the way they’d normally act.”

Lisa said when Mark Sievers wouldn’t let her have a private conversation with his daughters, “I knew at that moment that I had lost them.”

“We are worried about the girls,” she said. “They have no other contact in this world other than their father. And they are being kept from their mother’s family.”

When Teresa Sievers’ brother visited the children in November, Lisa said he described the girls as “completely controlled.”

“The girls didn’t want to hug the family, didn’t want to hug my mother,” she said. “They had to ask Mark, anything they wanted to say, they had to check with their dad, he would wink at them, or nod at them and let them know it’s okay.”

#sittingonhands :shutup: #dontwantaTO
Yes, I do remember reading that fairly recently and upon listening to the audios/videos, I kept thinking about that. Unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wonder if CWW does/did the IT work for the LS dot com. :thinking:

Sounds like one strange boss IMO. Safe to say he would have hired Tony Manero?
[video=youtube;XfwQ_7xqO7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfwQ_7xqO7Y[/video]

He would have hired him...Dr Teresa Sievers would have made him give up that pizza...accept maybe today...It's National Pizza Day..at least according to twitter...Thanks I needed a little laugh today...laughter the best medicine :smile:

I don't know if it's the writing or actually what JL is saying, but he contradicts himself as well as the facts. I feel like CWW was practicing elder abuse in taking advantage of him.

"Lubinski described Wright, who was an assistant youth director at their church, as someone who was well-mannered, was always there for his friends and was able to work for what he needed..

No, he wasn't, that's why JL himself had to buy things for CWW like tools and computer equipment and "loan" him money and other things. That's why CWW collected disability payments, and his in-laws paid for their groceries and cell phone, etc.

I should rephrase that: CWW was able to work for what he needed, but he chose not to work for it.

I don't know if it's the writing or actually what JL is saying, but he contradicts himself as well as the facts. I feel like CWW was practicing elder abuse in taking advantage of him.

"Lubinski described Wright, who was an assistant youth director at their church, as someone who was well-mannered, was always there for his friends and was able to work for what he needed..

No, he wasn't, that's why JL himself had to buy things for CWW like tools and computer equipment and "loan" him money and other things. That's why CWW collected disability payments, and his in-laws paid for their groceries and cell phone, etc.

I should rephrase that: CWW was able to work for what he needed, but he chose not to work for it.

It is probably time to start asking just what CWW has on JL. It is my experience that anyone who has defended these perps especially as vigorously as he seems to, is either complicit with him in something, or at least in complete denial. And does he strike anyone as a fool? JMHO but someone is worried about their own arse.

It is probably time to start asking just what CWW has on JL. It is my experience that anyone who has defended these perps especially as vigorously as he seems to, is either complicit with him in something, or at least in complete denial. And does he strike anyone as a fool? JMHO but someone is worried about their own arse.
Wasn't there someone that said CWW was going to Titusville to steal some antiques? JL deals in antiques. Maybe that idea didn't just come from nowhere. Maybe it was used because CWW had stolen antiques in the past?

ETA: I can't find a link to confirm my post, I'll look a few more minutes and pull it if I can't find anything. Maybe I'm losing my mind?

JL is the guy who paid cash for his condo...he is no fool. Just the fact that they are friends and do "business" together tells me everything I need to know about him.

Wasn't there someone that said CWW was going to Titusville to steal some antiques? JL deals in antiques. Maybe that idea didn't just come from nowhere. Maybe it was used because CWW had stolen antiques in the past?

ETA: I can't find a link to confirm my post, I'll look a few more minutes and pull it if I can't find anything. Maybe I'm losing my mind?

TSh told LE on her 2nd interview JR was helping CWW go steal high end antiques the weekend of the murder. She denied any knowledge of what they wear doing (just doing some work) but she did say she thought JR owed CWW something and that's why he went on the weekend "antique stealing" spree.
Not sure how to link the interview but it was TSh.

I saw the JL interviews and he's either in denial, uninformed and oblivious to events, or perhaps he owes CWW some kind of favor. I would guess that Titusville doesn't get quite the media coverage we get here in SW Florida but he would have seen some of the evidence made public. I can't believe he said that CWW is nothing more than a scapegoat. Heck, if I were JL, instead of defending the guy, I'd be p.o.'ed that my name was dragged into something like this. To me, JL is irrelevant.

All a person would have had to do is log on to webslueths months ago and learn everything Wink reported......and more!

TSh told LE on her 2nd interview JR was helping CWW go steal high end antiques the weekend of the murder. She denied any knowledge of what they wear doing (just doing some work) but she did say she thought JR owed CWW something and that's why he went on the weekend "antique stealing" spree.
Not sure how to link the interview but it was TSh.
Thank you so much! I was starting to think I was losing it!
Usually there is a little bit of truth in every lie which makes me think that CWW has been antique stealing for his friend in the past. Maybe JR has gone with him or maybe CWW was simply chatty about it to JR. All this is totally imo only. No proof of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member