Sievers Sidebar #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how exactly were the east and west going to make money to pay overhead while they were out on their magical mystery tour? (Serious question, no disrespect to the late doctor intended)

Have no idea...my thought was office items as well. No one has seen anything moved (yet) and the truck has been there since yesterday. MS and this guy returned a little bit ago in the Mercedes. Have no idea what brought NBC to Jarvis, but they appeared to be taping MS from the car when he returned and popped back into the garage.

I posted this in the wrong thread...
Re: Wink News interview last night.
JL is sticking to his statement that he doesn't believe CW could do something like this.

He also accuses LE of manipulating answers from him, due to how he was interviewed.
KM was interviewed once again, and has stuck to her story regarding her daughter's accounts leading up to the murder.
Again, kudos to her. Because of her age, it would've been so easy for her to lie to LE and get away with it.
However, she stuck her ground and told of what she knew to be the truth!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I wonder if he's starting to sell off furniture? Have you seen anything being moved? I can't really think of anything they may have that someone would drive from NM to buy? Hmmmm

ETA: I hope LE is close by just in case

His motorcycle

Exactly: the whole TS knowingly committed prescription drug fraud by prescribing her own antidepressants to her husband when she could have just called them in for herself is crazy. And she did this to cover her tracks for some reason but hey, she has a drug dealer who knows about her illegal purchases.

I'll wait for the toxicology. I'm not buying what LS is selling
That would be an automatic investigation and possible suspension to her license.
I highly doubt she would take that chance. Plus, we're talking antidepressants...not pain killers!

I think LS confused 'living on the edge' with 'cutting edge' or used the terms interchangeably. TS was on 'the cutting edge' of holistic medicine, and LS says something like 'you have see her videos so you know, she lived on the edge'. Makes no sense, TS isn't 'risqué' or reckless in the videos LS references, she's brilliant so maybe LS meant 'cutting edge'. :idea:
Language barrier

Great interview! Apparently there is much much more to be revealed. I find it interesting that SMS mentioned that TS practice dealt with "hormones, transgender issues. He also mentions the possibility of a disgruntled patient: He didn't say one way or the other if any of the above is or is not related to the case.

I couldn't tell if he threw it out there to be considered or if there indeed is a broafer connection related to the practice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I had a boss who would interview potential new hires then walk them to he door on their way out. He always watched to see how they walked to their cars. Plodding along, head held up skip in their step, head hanging down etc. He used to say he could tell what kind of workers they would be by the way they walked.

I was watching the end of interviews with LE...FP shook hands and said nice to meet you sorry its under these circumstances, AL said something like "oh it's ok it was distraction" (assuming from the grief)...It was kind of like watching people walk to their cars...

Does anyone else think that this crime involves the medical practice in some way? I'm not talking about Medicare fraud.
I am getting that feeling based on a few things SMS said in his recent interview with Naple news.
Add to the money that it's been said by AW? that CWW "didn't care for TS" but she didn't know why. I wonder if it's like when a wife complains to her lover about her husband's beatin' & cheatin' and she's so desperately afraid of him that he needs to be killed in order for her to be safe.

Yer best bud is B'ing & M'ing (haha, not what you're thinking I just saw how that looked. I meant birtching & moaning) about what a shrew your wife is and she's so meeeaaaaan and makes him and he works so hard teaching the girls, cleaning the house, cleaning the pool, doing the laundry, doing the yardwork, doing the grocery shopping, braiding the girls' hair cry, scrubbing the toilets, washing the floors on his hands and knees with a toothbrush and he has dishpan hands and he's afraid if she divorces him he'll never see the kids again and he'll have to move and get a job and pay rent and oh, yeah, I get 4.5mil if she should die...

Yeah. Add that, too.

That's what I thought. So they *should* be able to go back and get the phone logs from these phones? Maybe in the next doc dump? Hopefully there are texts as well, are those retrievable if they are erased from a burner?

BOBBYWOO Someone will probably have already answered by the time I finish typing. It should be noted, JRR & CWW are "adept at getting others to pay their bills." Taylor Shomaker stated JRR was on his brother's telephone plan, a law student in California. KMoran (Angela Wideman Wright's mother) was paying for Angela's and Curtis Wayne Wright's phone. Oh yeah, and Jerry Lubinski apparently purchased computers and tools for CWW, too! (Are you beginning to see a pattern?) And, the new "in-laws" also paid for groceries, too...Oh brother!! (Excuse me if I sound a little sarcastic, but these people were all adults, not teenagers..... Good grief, cut-the-cord!)
Okay, (straightening my hair & adjusting my jacket, after my rant...sorry) back to the "burner phones" can be "unique" in that THEY MUST BE ACTIVATED FROM ANOTHER TELEPHONE!!! (And that usually leads Wright to the killers home, someone close to them or another home in which they had access to a phone line....and NO NAME REQUIREMENT. I have been thinking JL's home phone, KM's home phone or sadly maybe even AW's work place) If you purchase a phone from a "cell phone retailer" Cricket, NET10, PCS etc...they set up an account and activate the phones for you, and ask for a lot of information. Perps want as little as possible revealed about themselves. In a NorthEast case, the perps used burner phones that were activated by a friend. The police could not get a "name" from the carrier, but the carrier COULD IDENTIFY THE PHONE NUMBER USED TO ACTIVATE THE PHONE. Lo and behold, the phone number was linked to a friend of the murderer and the case quickly solved.
Did that help with the "burner" phone concept?
Awesome! Learn something new every day. Thank you!

WOW! Yes it did! My thoughts were they went to Walmart or wherever, plunked down some cash for the phone and the minutes and left with no questions asked. Another question.... I have dead phones in a drawer at my house which I had actually forgotten about until this story. Remember the Razr? Still have mine. Blackberry, still got mine and a couple others too. How do we know MS and CW had burners phones and not simply old phones laying around they haven't thrown away yet?
They would have to reactivated wouldn't the The old number was probably transferred to the newer phone.

This is on WINK News..

Also, I don't think it would be his motorcycle...he still takes girls for rides on it.

I would guestimate selling a motorcycle transaction would last less than 60 minutes at most w test drive. Could they be a handyman? Maybe doing grout removal/repair. Hear any power tools? I guess a grout float rubber squeegee wouldn't be making much noise.

I had a boss who would interview potential new hires then walk them to he door on their way out. He always watched to see how they walked to their cars. Plodding along, head held up skip in their step, head hanging down etc. He used to say he could tell what kind of workers they would be by the way they walked.

I was watching the end of interviews with LE...FP shook hands and said nice to meet you sorry its under these circumstances, AL said something like "oh it's ok it was distraction" (assuming from the grief)...It was kind of like watching people walk to their cars...
Pretty interesting how one can tell someone's demeanor just from their body-languange.

I am getting that feeling based on a few things SMS said in his recent interview with Naple news.

I seriously think the life ins policies were just a small peice of the pie. Jmo, but I think the medical practice was the jackpot with LS running the show but that changed when an opportunity came to do the crime earlier. If the new practice was all set up then LS could continue in the spotlight since she would b a partner andcarry on as usual. She didn't have a piece of the pie yet under the past situation.

I bet this case will eventually be on Dateline, hopefully with Keith Morrison as the voiceover!

My dream show would be a show about this case on City Confidential with narration by Paul Winfield (RIP). It would have been fantastic.

I do like Keith Morrison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member