DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this by searching for something totally different :dunno:
Interesting though....
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Estero/mark-d-sievers-P2197663.aspx

Very interesting indeed...if you look at the company called Universal Communications Unlimited LLC, it is shown to be a Foreign LLC and there is a Dun & Bradstreet report available for a cost. All the other companies are related to TS and the girls by virtue of their name, but what do you suppose this company is all about?

Nancy Grace asking "why not" when speaking about lack of MS arrest

For those of us who don't have access to watch Nancy Grace, please fill us in on the details. What was SMS's answer re: MS arrest?

So was that the most interesting part of the NG show? Didn't get a chance to see it. Anything else interesting?
As I recall it was just a basic rehashing of the case. No new information. Basically, she just went over the 911 call. Sheriff Scott was on, but he didn't really say anything of interest. Nancy asked point blank why MS had not been arrested yet. I want to say that someone else, not Scott, interjected and pointed out that from the very beginning Scott has been saying that he wants to make sure all of his ducks are in a row before making an arrest, and that there may be more additional arrests than just MS. Again though, this wasn't a new statement from sheriff Scott - - just a reiteration of what has been stated when MS was initially declared a suspect. Honestly, Scott really didn't say much of anything at all.

I'm not a big fan of Nancy, but I do occasionally get a kick out of watching her blow up. I was really hoping we would get some commentary on LS... Unfortunately, it was just pretty much the same old same old.

Let's release the lawyers!
Sorry, had to say it

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hate to correct you, Irish bc you are always right on the money, but don't you know it is "Let's unleash the Lawyers". Hah!
It is much easier reading a transcript than watching her facial expressions and listening to the constant interruptions.

Is it possible any more documents will be released in the future? I wasn't sure what to think of just the videos being released. I could be wrong but maybe they are holding the rest of the documents for the trial down the road. I just wanted to see more things on print to see where all this is leading .

Based on my zero experience, my guess is yes... there will be additional doc dumps. Trial(s) are months if not years away and it is still being implied that at least one more arrest is expected. The doc dumps may not come as quickly as these have, but I doubt we've see it all. Again, take every bit of that with a grain of salt. Just kind of going on common sense (which is suspect at times). Maybe a more experienced WS'er can chime in.

Hate to correct you, Irish bc you are always right on the money, but don't you know it is "Let's unleash the Lawyers". Hah!
It is much easier reading a transcript than watching her facial expressions and listening to the constant interruptions.
Oh, crap. How did I make that mistake!
So, can I make up for it with "fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy night??"

^^^^^[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]^^^^^^^

ETA. BOMBSHELL!

Was that one of the corps that MS removed TS from almost immediately after her death? We saw the before and after, but I don't remember which one it was.

Also, is it legit for minors to be officers of corporations? If so, very cool for the girls :)
??????
Uh, bbm FELICITYLEMON....Please, oh please tell me you are making a joke about it being "cool" for children to be listed as officers of a corporation. Did you take a look at his "business office"??? Did you read he has a 2013 tax lien in excess of $30K?? Would you want to be part of a corporation that involved MARK SIEVERS? Would you want anyone's children to wake up one day and find their financial history was ruined because "Daddy Dearest" who (apparently) views himself as the business oligarch of South West Florida, put their names on shell corporations? (Of course I may be way off and the homemade bracelet business is a lot more profitable than I can imagine.)
Frankly, I think it is W-E-I-R-D....obsessively w-e-i-r-d.... unless I was attempting to hide assets from the IRS or creditors. (Did I just write that?...Yep, I DID!)
https://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non...ization-Return:-Penalties-for-Failure-to-File

Just found this by searching for something totally different :dunno:
Interesting though....
http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Estero/mark-d-sievers-P2197663.aspx
DMACKY Excellent find...as a matter of fact...ASTOUNDING on so many levels. I notice MP is no longer involved. But more disturbing, per a question posed by our dear poster, FELICITYLEMON about whether or not a child can be an officer of a corporation, great question by the way, FL:seeya:: I can only provide you with California information. (but for the sake of argument, I'm going to post the info anyways.)
A minor in California lacks the legal capacity to enter into a contract and lacks the capacity to sue or be sued. A minor could not legally sign anything on behalf of a corporation, so a minor would not be qualified to serve as an officer of a corporation.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/business-...ld-serve-corporate-officer.html#ixzz3zMRSxsVP

Oh, crap. How did I make that mistake!
So, can I make up for it with "fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy night??"

ROFL because it made perfect sense to me as in: "Release the Kraaken!"

[video=youtube;7SqC_m3yUDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics