Sievers Sidebar #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I've been thinking. Honestly, how could a super motivated, organized woman like Teresa be attracted to a lazy slob like MS? MS, whose only aspirations in life seem to have been to spend every bit of the money she worked so hard for (plus some) and laze around the house? I'm sure that he was able to put on a good show to hook her initially, but by the end of their marriage....well, if his office and car were representative of him as an individual, can you imagine Type A Teresa trying to work up any attraction to him whatsoever?

I hate to say this, but if the swinging allegations are really true... I can't say that I blame her at all. If it gave her a break from MS's libido, that would probably be reason enough itself to go along with things. And if she was able to get some pleasure out of life, after all of those years married to a guy like MS... well, the swinging thing may not be my style, but I say good for her.

When would TS have time for swinging? She barely had time to eat. Interesting that so far only MS and LS have made these allegations and no proof has come out that I know of, everyone else who was close to TS has stated no way no way no way. JMO

When would TS have time for swinging? She barely had time to eat. Interesting that so far only MS and LS have made these allegations and no proof has come out that I know of, everyone else who was close to TS has stated no way no way no way. JMO
Yeah we will have to wait to find out who these supposed swingers were. I am beginning to think if there was any swinging on TS's part it was with someone very close to her and not the classic definition or images calling someone a "swinger" conjures up. And then again, she did not deserve to be murdered for any reason. As SMS said in the very beginning, TS did nothing to bring this upon herself. She was murdered for money.

IMO the girls never even received much attention much less an educational structured and learning environment, unless they were able to do it themselves with home school materials. TS did not deserve to lose her life in this way and the girls to lose a wonderful and smart(educated) mother. But I must say based on everything I have learned about TS, she gave a lot of things 100%, career, charities, her own body and image was obviously important to her and she spent time in meditation, fitness and diet. But her priorities were wrong. Those girls should have been her number one concern, and I don't see her having much time for them, and MS took total advantage of that. Had she lived to a ripe old age, would she have had any precious memories. I believe she was self absorbed in what she wanted to accomplish, and somehow that lacks good common sense and opens all doors for manipulation such as MS, LS and many others.
Bet he kept those home school materials real organized too.

I'm not saying there's any truth to MS's claims--in fact, I'm very skeptical of it. I'm just saying that if there is, I don't think that it should cloud people's view of her. I guess I just feel sort of defensive on her behalf at the moment. A lot of things were said about her in the interviews, and she is no longer here to defend herself. I just think that she was a wonderful woman caught in a very complex situation.

Don't attack me here, but I was just thinking about this last night. Remember that MS is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. He hasn't even been arrested yet. (as are CWW and JR for that matter even though they are behind bars). We have only heard the prosecution's side in all of this. We all seem to think it is pretty well cut and dried from all of the evidence we have seen. But will the defense be able to prove there is reasonable doubt? Could MS walk free? Shades of Casey Anthony...shudder.

No attack from me, I agree with you completely!

Admittedly, I am a little slow on the uptake, but something just dawned on me.
MS: TS lack of libido= something is wrong with her; must be hormones. Because I am God's gift to women and oh so sexy.
TS: TS "lack of libido" = MS repulses me and I can't stand his touch. Just not into him anymore.

IMOO

Yup! And don't forget:
MS: TS wanted me to send her video of me with other women because it turns her on.
Geez! She couldn't even get him to work up enough energy to wash a skillet. I highly doubt she wanted to see him having sex with other women.

Yup! And don't forget:
MS: TS wanted me to send her video of me with other women because it turns her on.
Geez! She couldn't even get him to work up enough energy to wash a skillet. I highly doubt she wanted to see him having sex with other women.

Those videos would have been useful if she would be seeking divorce and custody. :thinking:

IMO the girls never even received much attention much less an educational structured and learning environment, unless they were able to do it themselves with home school materials. TS did not deserve to lose her life in this way and the girls to lose a wonderful and smart(educated) mother. But I must say based on everything I have learned about TS, she gave a lot of things 100%, career, charities, her own body and image was obviously important to her and she spent time in meditation, fitness and diet. But her priorities were wrong. Those girls should have been her number one concern, and I don't see her having much time for them, and MS took total advantage of that. Had she lived to a ripe old age, would she have had any precious memories. I believe she was self absorbed in what she wanted to accomplish, and somehow that lacks good common sense and opens all doors for manipulation such as MS, LS and many others.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but respectfully, you couldn't be more wrong. Teresa was not perfect but self absorption shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with her name. I know personally the love Teresa had for her girls. I know the time she put into grocery shopping and cooking even when she was dead tired. I know how they were the first focus of every conversation I had with her; before discussing her practice or anything else we talked about her girls. The opinion you posted is the opinion that MS promoted subversively and constantly and it is disgusting of him to have created that fiction. How would anyone know at this point that "the girls never even received much attention" ? How would anyone know at this point that Teresa didn't give 100% to her girls? Teresa was devoted to her girls.

MS had a yard person, a pool person, a house cleaner, a tutor for the girls and yet he still couldn't work the two hours or so needed daily to keep the books straight. This was a boutique practice. Teresa did not see five patients in an hour, she saw 1 or 1.25. Teresa's office processed little by way of insurance claims and most patients paid 100% at the time of service. How much work was involved on the part of MS? And from interviews we hear that he wasn't handling taxes, rental payments, supplement payments and ordering. There may be self absorbed people in this tragedy, but it wasn't Teresa.

You are correct, though, there was quite a bit of manipulation surrounding her but there was nothing she did to deserve the manipulation except, of course, trusting the wrong people.

After listening to some of the interviews with LE of people that knew the Sievers, in addition to watching some of the videos of TS herself, there is no doubt in my mind that MS hated TS. IMOO

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but respectfully, you couldn't be more wrong. Teresa was not perfect but self absorption shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence with her name. I know personally the love Teresa had for her girls. I know the time she put into grocery shopping and cooking even when she was dead tired. I know how they were the first focus of every conversation I had with her; before discussing her practice or anything else we talked about her girls. The opinion you posted is the opinion that MS promoted subversively and constantly and it is disgusting of him to have created that fiction. How would anyone know at this point that "the girls never even received much attention" ? How would anyone know at this point that Teresa didn't give 100% to her girls? Teresa was devoted to her girls.

MS had a yard person, a pool person, a house cleaner, a tutor for the girls and yet he still couldn't work the two hours or so needed daily to keep the books straight. This was a boutique practice. Teresa did not see five patients in an hour, she saw 1 or 1.25. Teresa's office processed little by way of insurance claims and most patients paid 100% at the time of service. How much work was involved on the part of MS? And from interviews we hear that he wasn't handling taxes, rental payments, supplement payments and ordering. There may be self absorbed people in this tragedy, but it wasn't Teresa.

You are correct, though, there was quite a bit of manipulation surrounding her but there was nothing she did to deserve the manipulation except, of course, trusting the wrong people.

If I could have known TS, the one piece of advice I would have given her would have been this:

"When people "tell" you who they are, believe them".

IMO she was so very lucky to have had a true friend like you in her life. Taking what has been said about TS into perspective by the self promoting, opportunistic carnival barker and others, I have appreciated the strength of your softer voice.

The word that keeps coming to my mind is "betrayal". Betrayed on so many levels by some of those closest to her, in life and in death. I believe they have forgotten that Karma can be such a bwitch.

Don't attack me here, but I was just thinking about this last night. Remember that MS is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. He hasn't even been arrested yet. (as are CWW and JR for that matter even though they are behind bars). We have only heard the prosecution's side in all of this. We all seem to think it is pretty well cut and dried from all of the evidence we have seen. But will the defense be able to prove there is reasonable doubt? Could MS walk free? Shades of Casey Anthony...shudder.

Sometimes the defense wins in jury selection. They get a jury that will follow their lead without any evidence to back it up. JMO

Quite a coincidence there, both MS and LS talking about what LS called TS's "risque" behavior; yet LS, the one who can intuit all, asked by the investigator whether she knew anyone Teresa had cheated with, said "no."

I don't even have to know her to tell you I agree because I'm not sure we'd even be having this conversation if this was a murdered man with a stay-at-home wife. Usually, because it's the nature of the beast, whoever is the main earner or in this case SOLE EARNER spends less time at home and more time away earning the money to keep the family off the streets. It looks like no matter how hard she worked and how much she earned, because of MS the family home was going to have a lien placed on it.

The more she worked, the more he could play.

If a mother doesn't take care of herself, she's of no use to anyone else especially her children. I was told once that in a loss of cabin pressure when the air masks come down, some mothers' first instincts are to place a mask on the child when in reality, the best thing is for the mother to put her mask on first for air, to not black out so she can be alive and take care of and comfort her children. That kind of thing.

To me, the most self-involved person is someone who in addition to all the crap he did to his wife, took precious time away from his girls to schtupp away from home with random females
and expose himself and TS to STDs and worse. It's so much more than just time away from home, it's living a lie to your daughters, colleagues, community while pretending to be something else. That deception takes it's toll in many ways. Who else but a self-important person then sends the proof of his infidelities to his loving life partner? A life partner he's supposed to support in all aspects of the family life? I don't give a ratzazz if HE says it was mutual and that she demanded to see the videos, he's a lying sack of shitake or so narcissistic that he convinced himself she liked it.

Man, I gotta stop ranting.

I am so sorry if my post in anyway seemed to distract from her love of the girls, her family and her friends. As I have followed this horrific loss for all involved, I am just stunned that so very many allude to the fact that MS took care of the girls, MS would know that, or MS would have taken care of that. I do not believe MS did anything positive in the way of Dr. Sievers life or the girls. But TS herself gave him this credit as she stated in her speech of the award of Our Mother's Home, can't quote but something to the effect of her incredible husband who is an amazing father to our girls and her rock and thanking her daughter's for understanding I often don't make it home to tuck them in. Her own sister, mother and others also would allude to the same things. Of course the intuitive friend sure didn't pick up on that negative energy of MS or allude to it. I don't believe TS knew everything that went on with the girls due to MS manipulating them and every situation to his advantage. I feel that TS was probably beginning to see some of this. I would just love to read or hear of things she and the girls did and or shared, instead of MS took care of them. MS has never taken care of anything unless it benefited him. I just want to see those beautiful girls blossom and live and share the love of their mother, and the sooner the better before MS ruins their life and future with his demonic and dysfunctional mind. I still believe TS trusted the wrong people, she needed to be surrounded by more people like you. God bless you throughout this difficult storm and I truly apologize if you feel I in anyway tryed to diminish her love for the children. Not ever my intention.

After listening to some of the interviews with LE of people that knew the Sievers, in addition to watching some of the videos of TS herself, there is no doubt in my mind that MS hated TS. IMOO

i think so also, but just curious, what makes you think that?

If any of you were to recommend document(s) that gave you the most information or flipped a switch for you in this case, which ones would they be? Same with photos/photo folders? I realize this case is still on-going, but from what I've been reading, there are a majority that appear to have their minds made up about things. As a somewhat new person to all of this, I'm wondering if there is a place in all of the voluminous documentation that I should jump to first. Thanks!

I am so sorry if my post in anyway seemed to distract from her love of the girls, her family and her friends. As I have followed this horrific loss for all involved, I am just stunned that so very many allude to the fact that MS took care of the girls, MS would know that, or MS would have taken care of that. I do not believe MS did anything positive in the way of Dr. Sievers life or the girls. But TS herself gave him this credit as she stated in her speech of the award of Our Mother's Home, can't quote but something to the effect of her incredible husband who is an amazing father to our girls and her rock and thanking her daughter's for understanding I often don't make it home to tuck them in. Her own sister, mother and others also would allude to the same things. Of course the intuitive friend sure didn't pick up on that negative energy of MS or allude to it. I don't believe TS knew everything that went on with the girls due to MS manipulating them and every situation to his advantage. I feel that TS was probably beginning to see some of this. I would just love to read or hear of things she and the girls did and or shared, instead of MS took care of them. MS has never taken care of anything unless it benefited him. I just want to see those beautiful girls blossom and live and share the love of their mother, and the sooner the better before MS ruins their life and future with his demonic and dysfunctional mind. I still believe TS trusted the wrong people, she needed to be surrounded by more people like you. God bless you throughout this difficult storm and I truly apologize if you feel I in anyway tryed to diminish her love for the children. Not ever my intention.

Thank you. As you can imagine, I am hyper sensitive to criticism of Teresa as she obviously gave credit where it wasn't always due and persevered in what we are learning were even more difficult circumstances then imagined. Usually I scroll on by but sometimes I feel the need to clarify/defend. Thanks for understanding.

If any of you were to recommend document(s) that gave you the most information or flipped a switch for you in this case, which ones would they be? Same with photos/photo folders? I realize this case is still on-going, but from what I've been reading, there are a majority that appear to have their minds made up about things. As a somewhat new person to all of this, I'm wondering if there is a place in all of the voluminous documentation that I should jump to first. Thanks!

The preliminary report is a good summary:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8dFlwNUx5eExhZ2s/view

Then the timeline:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?289993-TIMELINE-Reference-thread-***Read-Only***

Then the house plan:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...y-***NO-DISCUSSION***&p=12329481#post12329481

Then the discovery:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-Documents-miscellaneous-and-discovery-docs

Cheers,
Nin

Thank you. As you can imagine, I am hyper sensitive to criticism of Teresa as she obviously gave credit where it wasn't always due and persevered in what we are learning were even more difficult circumstances then imagined. Usually I scroll on by but sometimes I feel the need to clarify/defend. Thanks for understanding.
Thank you for all your info and perspective!

SAUCYGIRL Great question. bbm For me, the ONE SIGNIFICANT PIECE OF INFORMATION from all the documents is: #1. The use of BURNER PHONES!!!! People who have cell phones they use regularly would have absolutely no reason to suddenly communicate with burner phones, except for some nefarious, planned and illegal activity. It is not outside of the realm of possibility for people to purchase one but, when the recipient of the burner phone, is also the person sitting in jail charged with murdering your wife, it screams conspiracy to commit premeditated murder.
MS and his defense attorney can/will make up a lot of excuses for everything else....but the burner phones is THE DEATH KNELL.
#2 Throwing office fax machines in the garbage the morning of his wife's funeral.
#3 Instructing his mother to leave the security alarm off, and then lying about it to others.
#4 Misleading investigators on the amount of life insurance he had in force on his wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member