Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
??????
Uh, bbm FELICITYLEMON....Please, oh please tell me you are making a joke about it being "cool" for children to be listed as officers of a corporation. Did you take a look at his "business office"??? Did you read he has a 2013 tax lien in excess of $30K?? Would you want to be part of a corporation that involved MARK SIEVERS? Would you want anyone's children to wake up one day and find their financial history was ruined because "Daddy Dearest" who (apparently) views himself as the business oligarch of South West Florida, put their names on shell corporations? (Of course I may be way off and the homemade bracelet business is a lot more profitable than I can imagine.)
Frankly, I think it is W-E-I-R-D....obsessively w-e-i-r-d.... unless I was attempting to hide assets from the IRS or creditors. (Did I just write that?...Yep, I DID!)
https://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non...ization-Return:-Penalties-for-Failure-to-File

Sorry. I was thinking only of the moment of the girls' utter joy when their philanthropic corporation was formed and they were named as officers. It made me think of other young entrepreneurs getting the credit they deserve for their hard work. :/

Man and woman meet. Share good communication. Share common expectations of life of family/career/lifestyle. Everything jives. They marry. It is assumed one professional career can support family as long as the office manager/home school principal/housekeeper/bookeeper uphold their end of the deal. As one end of that equation slowly revealed they wouldnt/couldnt keep up their end of the deal the opposite end slowly found that the deal had grown unacceptable. TS stated she could go it alone. Maybe TS knew she needed a total new lifestyle. Fire all the negative energy and find all new positive energy. The fired unemployed husband would be w/o employment/income/kids/friends/co-workers....and paying child support. MS definitely saw the writing on the wall and the new direction TS had initiated in her life. Maybe TS was learning just how much the magnum owner was sharing (we all know many magnum owners like to brag and share) with others outside of the home. The disorganization and sloppiness grew to be more unacceptable to TS. Growing tired of late payment as bill collectors called. Dirty skillets in the sinks, etc. For a long time maybe TS felt MS loved her and her children enough to make said disorganization sadly acceptable. But maybe love can't conquer all. The need for new organization was slowly winning out in hopes of positive change. And MS refuses to lose (too hard to find a new meal ticket) (and all the life insurance policies in place ensure nice financial future with little effort on his part) (and he didnt even have to lift a finger while getting others to do the dirty work) his children.
In the end the sloth like personality fought the fierce/spark plug personality that each grew to dislike. MS was forced to outrun the bill collectors and new business contract

Oh, crap. How did I make that mistake!
So, can I make up for it with "fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy night??"

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
And let's add "whoa whoa whoa"
And my favorite: "The devil is dancing tonight."
[video=youtube;LIRtqeT2sPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIRtqeT2sPM[/video]

Sorry about the OT :blush:
Goodnight Friends

ETA ~ Sorry KateB, I don't know how to remove video and use only youtube link.

So what about these screams?

Now, neighbors have told of how they heard pained screams and shouting coming from Sievers's house on the morning of her killing.

'It was early in the morning, before the sun was up… I got up and I heard what was like a shrill, resident DC told WINK News.

She added: 'I have children and I know when a child gets hurt how they’ll have a shrill and to me that’s what it sounded like.'

Another neighbor, who wished to remain unnamed, told the news station that he heard what sounded like a man arguing with someone inside Sievers's home just before sunrise

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-tight-lipped-cause-death.html#ixzz3zR3bhZKJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Now, neighbors have told of how they heard pained screams and shouting coming from Sievers's house on the morning of her killing.

'It was early in the morning, before the sun was up… I got up and I heard what was like a shrill, resident DC told WINK News.

She added: 'I have children and I know when a child gets hurt how they’ll have a shrill and to me that’s what it sounded like.'

Another neighbor, who wished to remain unnamed, told the news station that he heard what sounded like a man arguing with someone inside Sievers's home just before sunrise

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-tight-lipped-cause-death.html#ixzz3zR3bhZKJ

I don't see her interviewed has anyone seen one for her?

This was deemed unrelated since the murder happened before this time (upon TS arrival home) according to the GPS and purchases en route home of CWW and JR.

This was deemed unrelated since the murder happened before this time (upon TS arrival home) according to the GPS and purchases en route home of CWW and JR.

I would love to know what that was all about.
I noticed she was not interviewed or they didn't release it.

Could someone else have gone into that house after CWw left?
Saw TS dead screamed.

Your post made me go look at this clip again. [video=youtube;Cds6SW6r4eA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cds6SW6r4eA[/video]

No upset here only a few days after the murder, but perhaps a bit tired looking. After all, she's got to keep going and take any opportunity to keep spreading the word. Quite whose word, she doesn't specify. I found this interview bizarre then, more so now, after listening to the new clip.

This is where she first mentions Teresa living on the edge, though more in a dynamic way than the new clip. Her strange choice of phrase at the end still grates. TS lived big, but unfortunately 'died big'. I get she's probably referencing the attention the case brought, but those words would not be in most peoples' thought process, yet this friend voiced them. I'd be more inclined to say my friend was brutally murdered. imo.
I said this before and I will say it again. I think this interview tells us so much about their relationship. This self proclaimed best friend is not breaking down, shrugs her shoulders, no tears and talks about what she thinks the media should be doing, what she is doing, blah, blah, but not one thing, unless it was edited out how tragic her that her friend was brutally murdered and the effect it is having on her family, her friends, her patients, who would do this? we must find them? how can this be? This is not normal.

I've been doing the books for our labor union on the side for about 6 years now. Iirc in AL's second interview it was stated that MS didn't pay the quarterly taxes in 2013 and that's why the back taxes were owed. I can assure you that the IRS is directly up your butt if you are late on a payment. They will mail you a fine notice pronto. That being said they are also surprisingly easy to deal with if you contact them and explain what happened. I'm guessing MS had to completely disregard any contact with the IRS because they won't let it "slip your mind" for very long. I'm not even sure how they could file their yearly reports without the missed payment/payments sticking out like a sore thumb

Saw TS dead screamed.

It's common for people to imagine they heard or saw something after the fact when they learn of something traumatic happening in close proximity to themselves. Eye and ear witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

Maybe MS has ADHD. The most common symptoms are forgetfulness, disorganization, restlessness...... Kids and adults who are diagnosed with this still have a brilliant mind. My son who is a senior will attend MIT in Boston, my childhood home town in the Fall and has been diagnosed with ADHD as a child. He has been off medicine for years and controls himself by behavior modification.

Don't attack me here, but I was just thinking about this last night. Remember that MS is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. He hasn't even been arrested yet. (as are CWW and JR for that matter even though they are behind bars). We have only heard the prosecution's side in all of this. We all seem to think it is pretty well cut and dried from all of the evidence we have seen. But will the defense be able to prove there is reasonable doubt? Could MS walk free? Shades of Casey Anthony...shudder.

Saw TS dead screamed.

It's common for people to imagine they heard or saw something after the fact when they learn of something traumatic happening in close proximity to themselves. Eye and ear witnesses are notoriously unreliable.

And sometimes dogs in distress sound like they're screaming. :(

Don't attack me here, but I was just thinking about this last night. Remember that MS is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. He hasn't even been arrested yet. (as are CWW and JR for that matter even though they are behind bars). We have only heard the prosecution's side in all of this. We all seem to think it is pretty well cut and dried from all of the evidence we have seen. But will the defense be able to prove there is reasonable doubt? Could MS walk free? Shades of Casey Anthony...shudder.

Not to nitpick, but the prosecution has to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense doesn't need to prove anything, only suggest reasonable doubt. It's an imperfect system both ways--prosecutors have been known to hide exculpatory evidence and buy testimony on the one hand, while overlooking overwhelming evidence against the politically connected on the other; juries have been known to free the guilty on imaginary "doubts".

And let's add "whoa whoa whoa"
And my favorite: "The devil is dancing tonight."
[video=youtube;LIRtqeT2sPM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIRtqeT2sPM[/video]

Sorry about the OT :blush:
Goodnight Friends

ETA ~ Sorry KateB, I don't know how to remove video and use only youtube link.

LOLOL! So glad you posted this, Dmacky---I have watched NG off & on to see her antics but missed "the devil is dancing" episode. She's a characature of herself with her ear ringing "BOMBSHELL!" and "Breaking News!" announcements. Still... I do like her as she supports our military, etc and has a good heart.

Goodnight Friends

Admittedly, I am a little slow on the uptake, but something just dawned on me.
MS: TS lack of libido= something is wrong with her; must be hormones. Because I am God's gift to women and oh so sexy.
TS: TS "lack of libido" = MS repulses me and I can't stand his touch. Just not into him anymore.

IMOO

IMO the girls never even received much attention much less an educational structured and learning environment, unless they were able to do it themselves with home school materials. TS did not deserve to lose her life in this way and the girls to lose a wonderful and smart(educated) mother. But I must say based on everything I have learned about TS, she gave a lot of things 100%, career, charities, her own body and image was obviously important to her and she spent time in meditation, fitness and diet. But her priorities were wrong. Those girls should have been her number one concern, and I don't see her having much time for them, and MS took total advantage of that. Had she lived to a ripe old age, would she have had any precious memories. I believe she was self absorbed in what she wanted to accomplish, and somehow that lacks good common sense and opens all doors for manipulation such as MS, LS and many others.

Admittedly, I am a little slow on the uptake, but something just dawned on me.
MS: TS lack of libido= something is wrong with her; must be hormones. Because I am God's gift to women and oh so sexy.
TS: TS "lack of libido" = MS repulses me and I can't stand his touch. Just not into him anymore.

IMOO
That's what I've been thinking. Honestly, how could a super motivated, organized woman like Teresa be attracted to a lazy slob like MS? MS, whose only aspirations in life seem to have been to spend every bit of the money she worked so hard for (plus some) and laze around the house? I'm sure that he was able to put on a good show to hook her initially, but by the end of their marriage....well, if his office and car were representative of him as an individual, can you imagine Type A Teresa trying to work up any attraction to him whatsoever?

I hate to say this, but if the swinging allegations are really true... I can't say that I blame her at all. If it gave her a break from MS's libido, that would probably be reason enough itself to go along with things. And if she was able to get some pleasure out of life, after all of those years married to a guy like MS... well, the swinging thing may not be my style, but I say good for her.

IMO the girls never even received much attention much less an educational structured and learning environment, unless they were able to do it themselves with home school materials. TS did not deserve to lose her life in this way and the girls to lose a wonderful and smart(educated) mother. But I must say based on everything I have learned about TS, she gave a lot of things 100%, career, charities, her own body and image was obviously important to her and she spent time in meditation, fitness and diet. But her priorities were wrong. Those girls should have been her number one concern, and I don't see her having much time for them, and MS took total advantage of that. Had she lived to a ripe old age, would she have had any precious memories. I believe she was self absorbed in what she wanted to accomplish, and somehow that lacks good common sense and opens all doors for manipulation such as MS, LS and many others.

I'm feeling like Teresa was going through a metamorphosis of sorts, and was on a path to become truly authentic. I mean, I'm pretty shocked, and I bet her close friends and family were/are too, at some of the revealing details of M & TS' personal appetites. Hiding this stuff from everyone would be exhausting and leave you fragmented and as you grow older.... depressed. IMO, LS was helping TS with different forms of addiction. (Drugs,sex,body image)

I could be wrong, but I don't think LS had anything to do with her murder, but was helping TS to blossom and outgrow MS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member