Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a boss who would interview potential new hires then walk them to he door on their way out. He always watched to see how they walked to their cars. Plodding along, head held up skip in their step, head hanging down etc. He used to say he could tell what kind of workers they would be by the way they walked.

I was watching the end of interviews with LE...FP shook hands and said nice to meet you sorry its under these circumstances, AL said something like "oh it's ok it was distraction" (assuming from the grief)...It was kind of like watching people walk to their cars...

Sounds like one strange boss IMO. Safe to say he would have hired Tony Manero?
[video=youtube;XfwQ_7xqO7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfwQ_7xqO7Y[/video]

I checked out some of the places they had in their GPS and i knew the reviews were probably taken off. The Bonita Springs beach review page had the reviews missing on the day TS came back home. I looked at a lot of McD reviews in Missouri and Georgia but I didn't find any thing. There was a Japanese or Chinese place they stopped at but I can't remember the name

Sounds like one strange boss IMO. Safe to say he would have hired Tony Manero?
[video=youtube;XfwQ_7xqO7Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfwQ_7xqO7Y[/video]
Love it! That made my night, thank you, Sulamith! I grew up in Jackson Heights, Queens in the late 70'-80's. Movie came out when I was 9 yrs old. Btw: we never ate our pizza that way (one on top of the other.)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Awww, Irish - WELCOME! It is great to have you here!

:wagon:

:welcome6:

:welcome5:

Well I was going to welcome Irish but I don't have any of those graphics. Where do you get them, or is that a sleuthy secret? lol...

Well I was going to welcome Irish but I don't have any of those graphics. Where do you get them, or is that a sleuthy secret? lol...
Actually, I don't get to see the graphics because I use Tapatalk and for some reason, it doesn't carry-over.
However, thanks RITD!

LS admitted to setting up the GoFund account. I'm curious if she also donated money. Anyone know how to check?

Here is info I got on alternatives from that radical orginization AARP. Is it American Association of Retired Persons?

http://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-...&utm_content=10+Tips+To+Prevent+Heart+Disease

6. Think outside the pillbox

If you're taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) for chronic pain, you might want to try promising alternative treatments instead. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) just strengthened its warning against NSAIDs, saying they can increase heart attack and stroke risk even if you've been taking them only a short while. Possible relief alternatives for chronic pain include acupuncture, biofeedback, therapeutic touch, Reiki, hypnosis, chiropractic adjustments — even medical marijuana.

Translation: You might want to try (1) medical alternatives that might work even for a Vulcan, or (2) magic, if you're the kind of person who will respond emotionally to magic in a way that will actually release physical chemicals that will help you heal.

No disrespect meant to those for whom magic works. Personally I'm stuck with door #1, but if you can use magic too you have twice the chance of healing.

I have been gone for a long time guys trying to catch up and it just might be impossible!
Just call me grandma :loveyou:

I seriously think the life ins policies were just a small peice of the pie. Jmo, but I think the medical practice was the jackpot with LS running the show but that changed when an opportunity came to do the crime earlier. If the new practice was all set up then LS could continue in the spotlight since she would b a partner andcarry on as usual. She didn't have a piece of the pie yet under the past situation.

BBM

I think the life insurance policies were THE PIE. The practice, had it been resurrected, probably would not have provided significant income. Other than providing cover for possible other illicit activities, what was left...supplement sales and con artists?

Actually, I don't get to see the graphics because I use Tapatalk and for some reason, it doesn't carry-over.
However, thanks RITD!

Too bad...a bunch of happy waving smileys on a welcome wagon, and a couple more bunches of smileys holding welcome banners!

And how exactly were the east and west going to make money to pay overhead while they were out on their magical mystery tour? (Serious question, no disrespect to the late doctor intended)

I'm with you on this one...I believe TS had fallen for LS's Intuology-BS and was drifting into a "lets cure the world with positive energy" practice. The only beneficiary of that was going to be LS. I truly believe that this could have hastened her demise as MS came to the conclusion that the gravy train had reached the end-of-the-line due to TS's decent into woo-woo pseudo-medicine.

BTW, I have total respect for TS - as I have for anyone that has the brains and fortitude to become a real doctor. Not to mention she was cute and feisty! However, I do think she made poor business & financial choices and an even poorer spouse choice.

Bye for now. It's time to wrap my private parts in aluminum foil and sit under my crystal pyramid and chant "ommmm" for a few hours.

Well, I haven't figured out how to do it from my phone yet, but I am on the computer right now and there is a smiley face icon in the bar with the font size, etc. Just click on it. The first ones that come up you can just click on the emoji, but if you click more, you will need to copy and paste the description. HTH

Quick google search stats:

Search for "Internal Medicine": 84,700,000 results

Search for "Intuology": 516 results with the first four related to LS

If you want the cool graphics when replying to a poster, DO NOT click on "Quick Reply". Click on "Go Advanced" It is there where you will find a plethora of emoji/graphics.

:happydance: :cheers::alien3::welcome4:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member