Sievers Sidebar #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CWW does/did the IT work for the LS dot com. :thinking:

Let's not get carried away with CWW's IT abilities. He's obviously a dumb-f##k wannabe computer-geek. Would he be broke and living in a trailer otherwise?

Lenka's website is reasonably well put together. Decent quality for a low-to-medium price.

Here are the keywords that her site publishes:

Empowered health Southwest Florida,Empowered health SWFL,Empowered health Fort Myers,Empowered Health Naples,Empowered Health Bonita,Wellness Southwest Florida,Wellness SWFL,Wellness Fort Myers,Wellness Naples,Wellness Bonita,Healing Journey Southwest Florida,Healing Journey SWFL,Healing Journey Fort Myers,Healing Journey Naples,Healing Journey Bonita,Medical Intuologist Fort Myers,Medical Intuologist SWFL,Medical Intuologist Southwest Florida,Medical Intuologist Naples,Medical Intuologist Bonita,Reiki Southwest Florida,Reiki Fort Myers,Reiki SWFL,Reiki Naples,Reiki Bonita,Holistic Medicine Naples,Holistic Medicine Fort Myers,Holistic Medicine Bonita,Holistic Medicine Southwest Florida,Holistic Medicine SWFL,Eastern Medicine Fort Myers,Eastern Medicine Southwest Florida,Eastern Medicine SWFL Eastern Medicine Naples,Eastern Medicine Bonita,Intuitive Health Naples,Intuitive Health Bonita,Intuitive Health Fort Myers,Intuitive Health Southwest Florida,Intuitive Health SWFL,Alternative Medicine,Alternative Medicine SWFL,Alternative Medicine Fort Myers,Alternative Medicine Naples,Alternative Medicine Bonita,Alternative Medicine Southwest Florida,Energy Healing,Energy Healing Fort Myers,Energy Healing Naples,Energy Healing Bonita,Energy Healing Southwest Florida,Energy Healing SWFL,Medical Intuitive SWF,Medical Intuitive Naples,Medical Intuitive Bonita,Reiki Healing Southwest Florida,Reiki Healing Fort Myers,Reiki Healing SWFL,Reiki Healing Naples,Reiki Healing Bonita,Reiki Therapy,Holistic Health,Holistic Therapy,Intuitive Reading,Over the Phone,Chakra Balancing and Healing,House Clearing,Reflexology,Brazilian Toe Technique,EFT Tapping Technique,Bliss Therapy,Transcutaneous Acupuncture,Southwest Florida,Fort Myers,Naples,Bonita,SWFL

A decent job for an almost (3 months of learning is enough) completely unqualified practitioner.

Let's not get carried away with CWW's IT abilities. He's obviously a dumb-f##k wannabe computer-geek. Would he be broke and living in a trailer otherwise?

Lenka's website is reasonably well put together. Decent quality for a low-to-medium price.

Empowered health Southwest Florida,Empowered health SWFL,Empowered health Fort Myers,Empowered Health Naples,Empowered Health Bonita,Wellness Southwest Florida,Wellness SWFL,Wellness Fort Myers,Wellness Naples,Wellness Bonita,Healing Journey Southwest Florida,Healing Journey SWFL,Healing Journey Fort Myers,Healing Journey Naples,Healing Journey Bonita,Medical Intuologist Fort Myers,Medical Intuologist SWFL,Medical Intuologist Southwest Florida,Medical Intuologist Naples,Medical Intuologist Bonita,Reiki Southwest Florida,Reiki Fort Myers,Reiki SWFL,Reiki Naples,Reiki Bonita,Holistic Medicine Naples,Holistic Medicine Fort Myers,Holistic Medicine Bonita,Holistic Medicine Southwest Florida,Holistic Medicine SWFL,Eastern Medicine Fort Myers,Eastern Medicine Southwest Florida,Eastern Medicine SWFL Eastern Medicine Naples,Eastern Medicine Bonita,Intuitive Health Naples,Intuitive Health Bonita,Intuitive Health Fort Myers,Intuitive Health Southwest Florida,Intuitive Health SWFL,Alternative Medicine,Alternative Medicine SWFL,Alternative Medicine Fort Myers,Alternative Medicine Naples,Alternative Medicine Bonita,Alternative Medicine Southwest Florida,Energy Healing,Energy Healing Fort Myers,Energy Healing Naples,Energy Healing Bonita,Energy Healing Southwest Florida,Energy Healing SWFL,Medical Intuitive SWF,Medical Intuitive Naples,Medical Intuitive Bonita,Reiki Healing Southwest Florida,Reiki Healing Fort Myers,Reiki Healing SWFL,Reiki Healing Naples,Reiki Healing Bonita,Reiki Therapy,Holistic Health,Holistic Therapy,Intuitive Reading,Over the Phone,Chakra Balancing and Healing,House Clearing,Reflexology,Brazilian Toe Technique,EFT Tapping Technique,Bliss Therapy,Transcutaneous Acupuncture,Southwest Florida,Fort Myers,Naples,Bonita,SWFL

A decent job for an almost (3 months of learning is enough) completely unqualified practitioner.
This!

Thank you.

I seriously think the life ins policies were just a small peice of the pie. Jmo, but I think the medical practice was the jackpot with LS running the show but that changed when an opportunity came to do the crime earlier. If the new practice was all set up then LS could continue in the spotlight since she would b a partner andcarry on as usual. She didn't have a piece of the pie yet under the past situation.
I agree. I also wonder if something hinky was going on in the practice based on SMS mentioning "hormones, transgender and an unhappy patient".

Just imagine if TS was to launch her career in a new direction w/o MS, gile for divorce and request joint custody of the girls. He would freak out. Loosing control of the girls IMO seems like a bigger motive than life insurance $$. The policy payout would just be icing on the cake --- A lot of icing!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think it's odd that MS had LS's husband with him when he was interviewed by the police. I also think it's strange that LS and hubby started the GoFund account on June 29 and if they are that close why wouldn't MS refer his childhood friend and IT guy CWW to LS.

I agree. I also wonder if something hinky was going on in the practice based on SMS mentioning "hormones, transgender and an unhappy patient".

Just imagine if TS was to launch her career in a new direction w/o MS, gile for divorce and request joint custody of the girls. He would freak out. Loosing control of the girls IMO seems like a bigger motive than life insurance $$. The policy payout would just be icing on the cake --- A lot of icing!!

There are quotes online where TS was helping children through "gender identity issues". the suggestion was that she was prescribing hormone therapy to minors to help them get in touch with their true gender. I don't know if this was true. If it was then I wouldn't be surprised if a non-cooperative parent was unhappy with TS. I think that was the angle from SMS.

I was wondering, TS was a very logical person according to her sister AL. AL also stated, that TS would have turned on the alarm system first thing after arriving at the house. Perhaps AL meant, TS would turn on the alarm, after she had carried her luggage in, since the alarm will require to shut that perimeter door first.

When TS was loading her suitcase and backpack in the van, she possibly placed her luggage either in the front passenger seat, backpack on top with the purse, that contained the wallet and Amex card she paid her parking fees with, or in one of the back seats with sliding door access or in a combination of both. Reason is the advanced time of the night she returns home and that therefore she wants to close the garage door as soon as possible (safety).

Utilizing the trunk would keep the garage from being shut immediately after entering, since there is not enough clearance between van and shut garage door. Lots of pics to check that out.

Having the garage door shut as soon as possible could have been in the interest of the killers. The utility connects to the kitchen via pocket door, which was open, when Dr P found the body.
It would have been easy to attack TS on her way into the utility room/ kitchen area. One killer would either wait inside the garage and follow her in while the other one would have approached her from the front to prevent any forward escape, or they may have jumped on her right (pantry) and left upon entering the kitchen.

However, if TS was quickly unloading the car and on her way inside she would have turned the kitchen light on at some point. In that case, the kitchen can be well seen across the lanai and the surrounding fence. That may have been a risk in case of any uncontrolled noise. The breakfast nook window provides a good view of the inside. It would be a risk, unless the perps are able to control the light situation.

I therefore assume, that TS was attacked at the earliest possible time inside the garage/utility room area and not in the kitchen. I doubt a hammer was used at that time. The splatter in the kitchen area seem very low (fridge, dishwasher).

* Notice, not much splatters on the cabinets. They are wooden and would be destroyed..."Watch the cabinets.."*

The fluid distribution on the kitchen floor looks controlled with a main area and a secondary and perhaps tertiary area. The bloody prints on the door frame(s) in the family room area may have been false clues in order to suggest a fight (burglary gone wrong, heavy fight, "check her fingernails" etc.).

Again, what I am suggesting is, that TS will be worried about safety first, will hurry to close the garage door to retrieve the luggage to arm the alarm. I bet someone told her the alarm would be off and she needed to get moving quickly and safe. And then..nobody checked on her after the alarm would have been set? Hmm

-Nin

I think it's odd that MS had LS's husband with him when he was interviewed by the police. I also think it's strange that LS and hubby started the GoFund account on June 29 and if they are that close why wouldn't MS refer his childhood friend and IT guy CWW to LS.

Agreed, I wouldn't be surprised if they are all involved in this sordid issue.

To the question of, "Did CWW create the LS website?" My professional opinion is highly unlikely. CWW probably knows how to swap out a hard-drive. But build a professional website? not a chance

There are quotes online where TS was helping children through "gender identity issues". the suggestion was that she was prescribing hormone therapy to minors to help them get in touch with their true gender. I don't know if this was true. If it was then I wouldn't be surprised if a non-cooperative parent was unhappy with TS. I think that was the angle from SMS.
Thanks, I didn't know that. I think there might be something more to that.

I was wondering, TS was a very logical person according to her sister AL. AL also stated, that TS would have turned on the alarm system first thing after arriving at the house. Perhaps AL meant, TS would turn on the alarm, after she had carried her luggage in, since the alarm will require to shut that perimeter door first.

When TS was loading her suitcase and backpack in the van, she possibly placed her luggage either in the front passenger seat, backpack on top with the purse, that contained the wallet and Amex card she paid her parking fees with, or in one of the back seats with sliding door access or in a combination of both. Reason is the advanced time of the night she returns home and that therefore she wants to close the garage door as soon as possible (safety).

Utilizing the trunk would keep the garage from being shut immediately after entering, since there is not enough clearance between van and shut garage door. Lots of pics to check that out.

Having the garage door shut as soon as possible could have been in the interest of the killers. The utility connects to the kitchen via pocket door, which was open, when Dr P found the body.
It would have been easy to attack TS on her way into the utility room/ kitchen area. One killer would either wait inside the garage and follow her in while the other one would have approached her from the front to prevent any forward escape, or they may have jumped on her right (pantry) and left upon entering the kitchen.

However, if TS was quickly unloading the car and on her way inside she would have turned the kitchen light on at some point. In that case, the kitchen can be well seen across the lanai and the surrounding fence. That may have been a risk in case of any uncontrolled noise. The breakfast nook window provides a good view of the inside. It would be a risk, unless the perps are able to control the light situation.

I therefore assume, that TS was attacked at the earliest possible time inside the garage/utility room area and not in the kitchen. I doubt a hammer was used at that time. The splatter in the kitchen area seem very low (fridge, dishwasher).

* Notice, not much splatters on the cabinets. They are wooden and would be destroyed..."Watch the cabinets.."*

The fluid distribution on the kitchen floor looks controlled with a main area and a secondary and perhaps tertiary area. The bloody prints on the door frame(s) in the family room area may have been false clues in order to suggest a fight (burglary gone wrong, heavy fight, "check her fingernails" etc.).

Again, what I am suggesting is, that TS will be worried about safety first, will hurry to close the garage door to retrieve the luggage to arm the alarm. I bet someone told her the alarm would be off and she needed to get moving quickly and safe. And then..nobody checked on her after the alarm would have been set? Hmm

-Nin

Thanks NiN...I think it's easy to over analyze the arrival situation. TS was female , 4'11'', never had a fight. Honestly, she would have been easy to over-power quickly. My guess is - as soon as she entered the kitchen area. It would be easy to shut the garage door - by hitting the wall mounted closer - after that

My personal MO when arriving home is to leave everything big by the car while I greet the pets.

I'm with you on this one...I believe TS had fallen for LS's Intuology-BS and was drifting into a "lets cure the world with positive energy" practice. The only beneficiary of that was going to be LS. I truly believe that this could have hastened her demise as MS came to the conclusion that the gravy train had reached the end-of-the-line due to TS's decent into woo-woo pseudo-medicine.

BTW, I have total respect for TS - as I have for anyone that has the brains and fortitude to become a real doctor. Not to mention she was cute and feisty! However, I do think she made poor business & financial choices and an even poorer spouse choice.

Bye for now. It's time to wrap my private parts in aluminum foil and sit under my crystal pyramid and chant "ommmm" for a few hours.
BBM

:silly: OT (with apologies, but I can't resist):

You mean they make tinfoil undies in addition to hats?!!! Wait til I tell the "militia militants" still occupying the bird sanctuary in eastern Oregon!! That way they'll have both ends covered. :behind:

OK. Deep breath. I'll be serious again. But if you need a break from the craziness of this thread, come on over to the cuckoos' nest. :cuckoo:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...al-building-in-Oregon-after-protest-ARRESTS-3

-Nin

I would have just left the luggage in the car and shut the garage door as soon as I pulled in. Go inside, see my pets and get my stuff later or in the AM.

JMO

Wont be long now the snakes will be in the same jail. Cant wait until they start biting each other. Who will be the first to take a plea deal and roll? Then, MS arrest. And CWW who would do anything for his friend MS will soon be tested on his loyalty. jmo.

If not getting rid of his motor cycle, could he be packing up just what he wants and moving out and on with the girls? The furniture may not be his style, wants to down size, move to another state for a fresh start, lots of reasons. I hope LE knows of the trailer and is watching.

I wonder how he is making the mortgage payments? Maybe the bank is getting ready to take the house away. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the girls and headed out of the country. jmo.

I wonder how he is making the mortgage payments? Maybe the bank is getting ready to take the house away. It wouldn't surprise me if he took the girls and headed out of the country. jmo.

I just checked the Lee County Clerks website and there is no current/active foreclosure filing under MS name or Jarvis Rd address. http://freesearch.leeclerk.org

Florida is a Judicial Foreclosure state which means all foreclosures MUST proceed through very lengthy court proceedings and generally a bank would not file until at least 3 months of payments are missed. That tells me that MS is current on his mortgage payments at least through 12/1/2015 (3 months prior to today's date) since there is no active filing.

Also, even if there was a pending foreclosure, Lee County FL was in the top 3 of highest foreclosure filings in the country at the height of the housing crisis and it wasn't uncommon for homes to sit in foreclosure for years (i.e. my friend's house sat in foreclosure proceedings for 4+ years). As of 9/30/2015, there were 1,472 active foreclosure cases pending (down from a high of about 8,000 during the housing crisis). So, even if MS isn't paying the mortgage he still has "years" of "rent free" living to look forward to while he awaits arrest.

Additionally, the Lee County Tax collectors (www.leetc.com) website shows that property taxes are current and paid as of 12/1/2015. This means that taxes will not be again due until 12/1/2016. Therefore, no Property Tax liens against his property. Now IRS liens, that's a different story as we all know.

I've often wondered if MS diverted money from the practice for a rainy day fund such as this.... Or in case of divorce. It would not surprise me. One bit. Still, there has been outside no income, other than social security's since the end of June.
Or... BS may be helping him.

Wont be long now the snakes will be in the same jail. Cant wait until they start biting each other. Who will be the first to take a plea deal and roll? Then, MS arrest. And CWW who would do anything for his friend MS will soon be tested on his loyalty.jmo.

BBM- When CWW was initially arrested, I had doubts as to whether he would roll over on MS. I really thought it would be JR, and he very well might do so. In the end, though, I think CWW will do what it takes to implicate MS.
SMS has said more than once that they (JR and CWW) took great lengths to keep from being caught, neglecting what to do if they were caught. I wonder if MS thought a little more about what to do if caught? He was quick to tell LE about his safes and the 40k in the home. Who, other than his BFF, would know about the valuables in his home and know the family was out of town? Just a thought and MOO.

Re: Doctors who prescribe medications for a patient in the name of someone else.

This is illegal. In the early '90s we had a judge here in Pennsylvania who was having his anti-anxiety meds prescribed to employees in his courtroom. He was convicted of conspiracy and eventually impeached.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Larsen

I don't recall hearing that anything happened to the doctor who was doing the prescribing, but I do know it is illegal for a doctor to knowingly do this.

---------------------

I was actually kind of shocked to read that Theresa was unwise enough to be using marijuana. The reason being that no matter what our own personal opinion of the laws of our state are, the laws are the laws.

When someone is a licensed health care provider the consequences of ignoring the law can be far greater than for other people. Something like a DUI can put your license to practice on the line. And DUI isn't just alcohol - if you get involved in a fender bender and the police want a blood sample, substances other than alcohol can also be detected - at levels that indicate "impairment".

Not that it never happens, but IMO it is an extremely unwise decision for a physician to be using illegal substances of any kind.

Re: Doctors who prescribe medications for a patient in the name of someone else.

This is illegal. In the early '90s we had a judge here in Pennsylvania who was having his anti-anxiety meds prescribed to employees in his courtroom. He was convicted of conspiracy and eventually impeached.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Larsen

I don't recall hearing that anything happened to the doctor who was doing the prescribing, but I do know it is illegal for a doctor to knowingly do this.

---------------------

I was actually kind of shocked to read that Theresa was unwise enough to be using marijuana. The reason being that no matter what our own personal opinion of the laws of our state are, the laws are the laws.

When someone is a licensed health care provider the consequences of ignoring the law can be far greater than for other people. Something like a DUI can put your license to practice on the line. And DUI isn't just alcohol - if you get involved in a fender bender and the police want a blood sample, substances other than alcohol can also be detected - at levels that indicate "impairment".

Not that it never happens, but IMO it is an extremely unwise decision for a physician to be using illegal substances of any kind.

I'm waiting for the toxicology report. Until it's released I'm on the fence regarding drugs.....

Wont be long now the snakes will be in the same jail. Cant wait until they start biting each other. Who will be the first to take a plea deal and roll? Then, MS arrest. And CWW who would do anything for his friend MS will soon be tested on his loyalty. jmo.

But . . . perhaps MS has some "insurance" against CWW in the form of knowledge or evidence in the Bolin or other cases? Mutually assured destruction? But I'm betting there's something on the discarded peripherals or elsewhere that makes CWW's testimony less critical. You don't discard evidence on the day of the funeral, with all the relatives in town, unless there's a real good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg