DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Restorative Health and Healing
10201 ARCOS AVE #201
ESTERO, FL 33928

Just listened to the pool technician. He said the pool area was not locked and no access code was needed. Sometimes MS was there, sometimes not. Sorry if someone already pointed this out.

Restorative Health and Healing
10201 ARCOS AVE #201
ESTERO, FL 33928

Either LS is not using her license or she is in violation.

I have moved my business location, what should I do?

You must submit a change of location application and pass an inspection at the new location in order to change the location of your business.

<modsnip>

Spiska said she left Dr. Sievers&#8217; practice a few weeks after her death after waiting to see if a new doctor would come in. At that point, none of the other staff was still working there, she said. Although her name is still on the answering machine, Spiska said she is no longer associated with the practice and now works out of Joyful Yoga in Bonita Springs.

Source:
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-medical-records-ep-1298843043-340447331.html

My apologies as I have been reading and lurking for a long time, but I have seen TS residence referred to as Pelicans Nest but I know there is a Pelicans Bay in the area as my father has owned a place in a nearby community, also near Terry Street, for nearly 20 years. This development surely is a gated community so does anyone know if there is video of the security gate? I am sure this has been asked previously but I could not find it. Tia. I know this area well and am certain there would be video of anyone coming and going from the Siever home, I would also like to thank all the locals for their posts updating us as to the comings and goings in the area.

Clarification alert

My first instinct was to remove this post because that is NOT what I was told by the anonymous VI 3 in my post linked here. Instead of removing the post I want to take this opportunity to clarify so this misconception/assumption doesn't "grow legs". In fact, it is a direct contradiction to what I was told. Yes, AWW's daughter suffered from addiction issues but when she stumbled into that dark abyss, I was told who her supplier was and it was not JRR. I purposely did not reveal the supplier's identity because that person(s) has absolutely no bearing on finding justice for the murder of Teresa Sievers or the disappearance of Ronnie Bolin.

This is accurate as to what I was told - basically that CWW encouraged the living arrangements and that his jailhouse buddy, JRR, was interested in a "hookup".
beach, with all due respect, can you confirm or deny what drug her overdose was due to? I ask because I favor the idea that TS death was due to OxyContin being fraudulently obtained by ms and cw. Florida has a long reputation for its pain clinics and was favored at least by people in Kentucky as a safe haven for acquiring pain meds under the radar of the state reporting system. Now knowing that Missouri is the only state without a reporting status confirms my initial belief that TS was murdered because she learned of their pain mill scam or something along those lines. In fact until reading here the last few days, I was under the assumption that florida still did not report their narcotic prescriptions. I must say I am relieved to learn that they do indeed.
ETA I don't believe TS death was due to OxyContin but rather because she discovered her husband and/or his friend were scamming on prescriptions and possibly operating their own pill mill in Missouri.

beach, with all due respect, can you confirm or deny what drug her overdose was due to? I ask because I favor the idea that TS death was due to OxyContin being fraudulently obtained by ms and cw. Florida has a long reputation for its pain clinics and was favored at least by people in Kentucky as a safe haven for acquiring pain meds under the radar of the state reporting system. Now knowing that Missouri is the only state without a reporting status confirms my initial belief that TS was murdered because she learned of their pain mill scam or something along those lines. In fact until reading here the last few days, I was under the assumption that florida still did not report their narcotic prescriptions. I must say I am relieved to learn that they do indeed.
ETA I don't believe TS death was due to OxyContin but rather because she discovered her husband and/or his friend were scamming on prescriptions and possibly operating their own pill mill in Missouri.

Hey mom2chloe! So glad to see you following this case.

ONLY because you explained why you want to know I will say it is my understanding the overdose was not a result of prescription pills/narcotics.

Admin Note:

On that note, that's the last word regarding AWW's daughter folks. End of discussion. If it ever becomes relevant to the case, I will reconsider but I do not anticipate that happening.

My apologies as I have been reading and lurking for a long time, but I have seen TS residence referred to as Pelicans Nest but I know there is a Pelicans Bay in the area as my father has owned a place in a nearby community, also near Terry Street, for nearly 20 years. This development surely is a gated community so does anyone know if there is video of the security gate? I am sure this has been asked previously but I could not find it. Tia. I know this area well and am certain there would be video of anyone coming and going from the Siever home, I would also like to thank all the locals for their posts updating us as to the comings and goings in the area.

Pelican Bay and Pelican's Nest are completely different areas/ communities. The Sievers house is located outside any gated community. It's on 27034 Jarvis Road in Bonita Springs (Fl 34135). You can easily google it.

-Nin

The one thing I'm having trouble understanding is if CWW was using TS's license/prescribing rights why would he ask his friend for some of his Adderall.

I can't get past that.

Admin Warning:

I'll have more to say about this later but before I start issuing TO's I want to post the following, particularly regarding Lenka Spiska -

LS has put herself out front from day one. She has happily given interviews to both local and national media regarding Teresa. Now we have access to her sworn statements. Her professional credentials, associations, etc.. can be sleuthed as to their authenticity but that is pretty much as far as it can go. Her family and personal life is not free game. At this time that includes her financial portfolio, as well.

Opinions and interpretations may be expressed respectfully
. Word of advice - choose your words carefully because I am not going to tolerate anymore disparaging fly-by snarky comments that contribute nothing to the discussion. Comments referencing her culture, native country, launguage, etc.... need to have some relevance to a point you are making.

As you all know LS has been completely off limits before these interviews were made public. I'm barely cracking the door open and it is ONLY as to her professional life. The boundaries are tight here. I have had to modsnip and remove too many posts lately. I won't hesitate to issue time outs for those who continue to push the limits. Particularly those fly-by, disrespectful comments that contribute nothing and are posted only to bash her.

I have been saying for awhile now, that the medical practice played a part in TS's death. It's good to hear other members are putting a connection to the possibility of drugs being sold.

<modsnip>
Spiska said she left Dr. Sievers&#8217; practice a few weeks after her death after waiting to see if a new doctor would come in. At that point, none of the other staff was still working there, she said. Although her name is still on the answering machine, Spiska said she is no longer associated with the practice and now works out of Joyful Yoga in Bonita Springs.
Source:
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-medical-records-ep-1298843043-340447331.html

^ article is dated in Oct 2015.

In quickly checking http://www.joyfulyoga.com/ I don't see her listed w yoga teachers http://www.joyfulyoga.com/#!yoga-teachers/c237n or spa therapists http://www.joyfulyoga.com/#!spa-therapists/c1do.

I wonder if LS has left Joyful Yoga since Oct or if she is still employed there in another capacity.
Maybe one of our locals knows. TiA.

Either LS is not using her license or she is in violation.

I have moved my business location, what should I do?

You must submit a change of location application and pass an inspection at the new location in order to change the location of your business.
There is no indication that LS moved her business location.
Therefore, she is not required to “submit a change of location application and pass an inspection at the new location “
Apparently, her work is performed at a facility location that has a valid Massage Establishment license.

I think LS is practicing lawfully with a valid Massage Therapist license.
The FL DOH MQA Address of Record will probably be updated when she renews her license in 2017, or she could update it sooner.

Therefore, she is not required to “submit a change of location application and pass an inspection at the new location “
Apparently, her work is performed at a facility location that has a valid Massage Establishment license.

The FL DOH MQA Address of Record will probably be updated when she renews her license in 2017, or she could update it sooner.

Read post #885 in this thread.

Spiska said she is no longer associated with the practice and now works out of Joyful Yoga in Bonita Springs.

Her words NOT mine.

Therefore, she is not required to &#8220;submit a change of location application and pass an inspection at the new location &#8220;

Read post #885 in this thread.

Spiska said she is no longer associated with the practice and now works out of Joyful Yoga in Bonita Springs.

Her words NOT mine.
I was responding to your words about whether LS was &#8220;in violation&#8221; because she did not &#8220;submit a change of location application and pass an inspection at the new location&#8220;.
The requirements for &#8220;change of location&#8221; are for a Massage Establishment, not for a Massage Therapist.
From what I understand, LS is a Massage Therapist who works at/for a Massage Establishment.
She simply just hasn&#8217;t updated the Address of Record for her Massage Therapist license.

http://www.lenkaspiska.com/contact-us/

And:

Q+A

May I indicate a change of business location on my massage establishment renewal notice?

No, you must submit a change of location application to the board office in order to change the location of your business. Any address change reflected on your renewal notice will be considered a change in mailing address only.

http://floridasmassagetherapy.gov/licensee-renewal-faqs/

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQA...seVerification?LicInd=81254&Procde=1401&org=

The new website reflecting her new location:

http://www.lenkaspiska.com/contact-us/

-Nin

That's great that she updated her website but she hasn't updated the state of Florida licensing board.

Data As Of 2/15/2016

Address of Record
10201 ARCOS AVE #201
ESTERO, FL 33928

She also needs insurance.

Is insurance coverage necessary for a massage establishment?

Yes, a massage establishment must provide proof confirming property damage and bodily injury liability insurance coverage. Only the licensed massage therapist who is the owner of the establishment may use insurance from a professional association to satisfy this requirement for massage establishment licensure.

Source:
http://floridasmassagetherapy.gov/h...verage-necessary-for-a-massage-establishment/

https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member