Sievers Sidebar #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We shall see what happens here I think we have a long long road to go.

On the case calendar, it is noted that LS and TS were supposed to sign a contract with a PR firm on Monday, June 29, 2015, which is the day TS was found murdered. TS would be working from 8:30 to 3:00 on Thursday, July 2, 2015. So, I guess whatever it was involved Mark somehow?

According to LS (Interview) the contract was supposed to be signed on Saturday, July 4th.

-Nin

I have no idea why he lied about the ins. Maybe he forgot! Remember the man has NO memory from what I read. Maybe he was afraid to say anything. INS does not mean he killed her.
I think he was keeping all his information about divorce and TS on his burner phone. Because his phone was work related to her practice I'm sure she used it so he got another.
I think CWW told JRR things MS never told CWW
Like I said...I don't know if he had anything at all to do with this. things all point to him but sometimes things are not as they appear.
the only things I have seen LE says are he is in the envelope of suspicion and they THINK he maybe had something to do with this.
I would like to see some facts.... then I will get off my fence...
this entire case since day one to me was NOT a hit. Hey I could be wrong. but I really hope I'm wright.

At least I give u all someone to argue with !!!! lol No hard feelings..

All the facts gathered are circumstantial so far.
Most murder for hires they rat each other out.

Alll JMO

This is more than a "think" he has something to do with it. Ask yourself, why is he not filing a defamation lawsuit? Why did he never addressed the public in the beginning to help finding the killer(s)? Why did he cut the contact to TS' family? Why are the girls not allowed to communicate with TS' family? Why did MS not make himself and the kids available for their first and his further interview with LCSO? He forgot he had the LINS, but remembered to contact every single one after his wife's brutal murder?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwSEtTUFNBZmEwREU/view?usp=sharing

attachment.php

Attachments

• MS alleged involvement.png
    MS alleged involvement.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 332
The vast majority of us share the frustration that MS isn't behind bars since everything points directly to him including things like who did it, how it happened to be that he was conveniently out of town, the insurance money, his greed, the IRS lien, TS's frustration in the marriage and his ineptness in handling money, perhaps the thought of his losing control over the girls after divorce, etc. The list goes on and on and on. I can't see how anyone could have reasonable doubt that he's at minimum, the initiator of this crime. Obviously LE is thinking the defense could still be able to create some sort of reasonable doubt without hard-core evidence and can't quite make the last step so where would this evidence come from?

CWW is tight lipped and so far, he has deep loyalty with MS. JR has been shown to be a blabbermouth and is not in the long-time inner circle with MS. We all know their lawyers will advise them not to talk but I'm hoping that JR doesn't listen and by blabbing, or even plea bargaining if necessary, it will put the pressure on CWW. Perhaps jealousy and self-preservation will set in for both when they finally realize they'll be sitting there for life or even potentially, on death row while their "buddy" is running around spending insurance money that they were going to have a piece of. I just hope this occurs soon and puts MS where he belongs.

As far as DP of life, whether they rot in prison or in hell is fine with me as long as they rot somewhere for this vicious and tragic crime but with that said, I can't think of any reason to allow these people to exist on this planet after what they've done, not only to TS but to those around her, for nothing but greed. Two of them have already started the rotting process. We just need the third.

I agree that loyalty is involved, but more than that, I think that at this point CWW has no reason to admit to anything. I know we don't know everything LE knows, but so far I think a jury couldn't convict. It's one thing to 'know' someone's guilty, but it's another to be able to say the prosecution has proved it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sometimes, when following cases here, I wish I could turn something off in my brain and forget everything here and have a blank slate and could know only what is presented in court. Arias case was frustrating in that we who were outside knew more than what was presented. In the end thankfully, it didn't matter because the jury had brains and didn't fall for the bs of her being battered woman using self-defense. I'm still shocked at the people who support her.

It's always interesting to see what's allowed to be presented in court. Sometimes I'm very shocked at what's NOT allowed when to me if I was on a jury, it would have presented a much more accurate picture of the defendant. Seriously, prior bad acts have to be voted on whether to make it in or not? Grrr.

Anywhoooo, looking forward to next dump to see what else they have :D

Question: Was the condo bought in the same year as the property parcels in Bonita Springs? 2005?

Practice opened in 2006, yes?

According to him their way of spicing up the marriage was swinging.....pffffft! I'm not buying that nonsense.

Agreed! Seriously, either she didn't want sex because of hormones, etc. (according to MS) or she was into swapping (according to MS) - can't have it both ways Romeo.

It is a job and a very important one, I agree.

I know that some of the comments are harsh but we shouldn't take it personal. I am a stay at home mom- my kids are in school and they are 12, 14 and 16.

I could get a job but I want to be the one to see them off in the mornings, the one to pick them up after school. I want to be able to drop what I'm doing at a moments notice to pick them up if they're sick. I want to be engaged, aware and know what they are doing, how they are feeling and who their friends are.

Mark is different- IMO. I am not controlling. The more people that love my kids and spend time with them- the better. My kids go away to overnight camps, take turns visiting and staying with family and their cousins. I travel internationally on occasion and so does my husband- for pleasure and enrichment. There is a control emanating from Mark Sievers that is not healthy for the girls and it does nothing to make him appear innocent.

If he is innocent he doesn't have to speak to police. If he's innocent why wouldn't he let the girls at least be interviewed- they are not suspects for god sake and why not give LE their DNA and hand prints so those can be ruled out as belonging to the perp!

Why wouldn't he be turning to Teresa's family in private? There have been men in the past whose wife's families have stood by them and proclaimed their innocence, as well.

Nothing Mark is doing outside of not cooperating with police make him look innocent or the victim! IMOO

Exceptionally well said Frigga!

:cheers:

I saw someone mention upthread, and it may have been posted already, but I just wanted to point out that the lengthy message from MS to CWW about divorce was on FB. I know I remember that correctly.

Eileen, I know a lot of dads - and uncles for that matter - that care about whether kids are home schooled or not. It's a big topic in my family as we have some parents who "homeschool" aka sleep late and don't do jack **** with their kids. And it's a hot mess. Also others in my family have kids they homeschooled who are getting accepted to major universities now.

Anyway, that's not *my* experience of who care and who doesn't care about homeschooling. I'm not trying to say you're wrong I'm just saying I disagree with you. And that's cool, you don't agree with me.

:peace:

In addition to the fact that MS was conveniently out of town when his wife was brutally murdered by his BFF, MS stopped cooperating with LE. That in and of itself is a huge red flag and blaring horn.

What husband would stop cooperating with LE? IMVHO, a guilty husband!

Then why did MS lie about the amount of life insurance, trying to hide supplemental policies from law enforcement? Why did MS and CWW use burner phones to communicate? Why did JR tell TaSho that MS hired CWW? These are all facts that have been established by law enforcement. This is real evidence. Sometimes the evidence is not a smoking gun or DNA at a crime scene, particularly in murder for hire.
^^^
Just adding another fact to AR's list:
Why would Mark's last text to CWW be on Saturday, June 27 to say "No need to call me."
TS was killed on Sunday June, 28

RSBM ~

I think he was keeping all his information about divorce and TS on his burner phone. Because his phone was work related to her practice I'm sure she used it so he got another.

At least I give u all someone to argue with !!!! lol No hard feelings..

All the facts gathered are circumstantial so far.
Most murder for hires they rat each other out.

Alll JMO

BBM ~ I hardly think his phone was work related, unless he works a 2nd job taking video's of himself having sex with other women. :wink:
I might be wrong, but I don't know anyone who uses a "burner phone." I do however know people who have both a work related phone and another cell for themselves. Both are iPhone's though.

Underlined ~ back at you :smile:

I do know people who have had burner phones, so to speak because we do not want cell phones. My kids gave me a cell phone for emergency purposes . I never use it.

I ended up with hundreds of dollars in an account when Virgin no longer let you use your account that way.

donation today......

$107
Anonymous
4 hours ago
Maybe from someone assuming it will go to the girls? Or I would hope, anyway... [emoji19]

ETA: apparently deducts a 5% fee from each donation, plus an additional 2-3% processing fee. The donor is probably aware of this, and the irregular amount is meant to offset the fee.

That a very odd amount!

Not really. They want to give the kids $100.00. The extra 7 bucks covers the fee's for , paypal and something? can't remember what, but a 2. something fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean