Sievers Sidebar #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We never talk much about MS turning on CWW.
"Gosh your honor I told him I was unhappy in my marriage and gee I guess he knew we were gonna be out of town...I might have told him Teresa was coming home early...of course he has the code to my alarm system...he installed it for us...I never thought he would do something like this...blah blah blah"

I'm sure he's saving that nonsense for when he is arrested. He's on the outside now I'm sure his lawyer is telling him not to say a peep.

We never talk much about MS turning on CWW.
"Gosh your honor I told him I was unhappy in my marriage and gee I guess he knew we were gonna be out of town...I might have told him Teresa was coming home early...of course he has the code to my alarm system...he installed it for us...I never thought he would do something like this...blah blah blah"

Great point. Maybe Curtis really does or did have the evidence that will prove that Mark hired him for the hit. Because if Mark was innocent; Then why not just say exactly what you just said.

Teresa sister said Mark went hysterical when she suggested that they take the kids for a little while. But not one time did anyone say that he went hysterical about Curtis killing his wife. His own lawyer has never made a public comment either about Mark being devastated about Curtis involvement. So great post.

I sort of think CWW didn't do the actually killing of Bolin. I sort of get the impression CWW doesnt have it in him to do the actual killing. I think he coordinated the Bolin disappearance. I think the actual Bolin killer is currently being sought by SMS. If CWW was an actual killer he would never have asked JR to tag along. CWW would have done the deed solo, no one the wiser of the drive east and not shared the 10K with JR. JMO

Interesting theory regarding RB. Do you think CWW was there at the murder to oversee the murder of RB or do you think he was "off site"? Iirc he didn't have a solid alibi so why not ensure you have one if you weren't there?

I I always assumed CWW invited JR along to FL because they needed to get there and back asap and one could sleep while the other drove. As far as who actually had the hammer, I don't have a solid theory. I originally thought CWW stayed in the car and picked JR up after the murder, then I was thinking maybe they both had a hammer and my most recent thought was that she tried to run so CWW held her while JR hit her.

Well what if this is exactly what happened?
food for thought.
But MY theory is CWW was after TS and it wasn't because MS asked him to...
He hated this woman or something. Maybe something he found out she said.... she was not one to hold back IMO.
she was murdered in a RAGE. To me this was PERSONAL.

I sincerely hope this is what happened here. SO I'm sitting on this fence till there is real evidence MS hired CWW and he is arrested.

But as always this is JMVOO

I am curious. What lead you to that theory? I haven't seen anything posted or documented about CWW having an intense hatred for TS. I mean with all of the interviews, documents, texts, etc nothing has been mentioned about TS stating something damning about CWW, or him hating TS for any reason. I haven't seen much at all posted about the relationship between TS and CWW at all, really

Well what if this is exactly what happened?
food for thought.
But MY theory is CWW was after TS and it wasn't because MS asked him to...
He hated this woman or something. Maybe something he found out she said.... she was not one to hold back IMO.
she was murdered in a RAGE. To me this was PERSONAL.

I sincerely hope this is what happened here. SO I'm sitting on this fence till there is real evidence MS hired CWW and he is arrested.

But as always this is JMVOO

Then why did MS lie about the amount of life insurance, trying to hide supplemental policies from law enforcement? Why did MS and CWW use burner phones to communicate? Why did JR tell TaSho that MS hired CWW? These are all facts that have been established by law enforcement. This is real evidence. Sometimes the evidence is not a smoking gun or DNA at a crime scene, particularly in murder for hire.

I will admit two of my weaknesses. POOR memory and laziness to unnecessary research when I can just ask a question and hope for an easy answer :) I have seen mention of LE knowing about MS/CWW burner phone usage but my poor memory can't recall evidence of SMS ever finding burner phones or supporting digital footprint. I recall almost daily digital communication via their traditional phones that instantly ceased just prior to CWW roadtrip east.

I have a terrible memory too and do the same thing! At least every other day someone brings up evidence and I swear I had forgotten all about it!

That being said, lol....... I don't recall LE ever having said they got any info off of the burner phones, just that they had them.

I am curious. What lead you to that theory? I haven't seen anything posted or documented about CWW having an intense hatred for TS. I mean with all of the interviews, documents, texts, etc nothing has been mentioned about TS stating something damning about CWW, or him hating TS for any reason. I haven't seen much at all posted about the relationship between TS and CWW at all, really

He did mention to a female that was interviewed that he didn't like TS. But there was no details as to why

I agree. I remember seeing threads/posts about CWW not particularly liking TS but I've never seen anything that would cause him to driving 2,400 miles round trip with someone in tow just for rage. If he needed financial support to put food on the table that means he didn't have a pot to pee in let alone the ability to afford driving that far and to do something like that without financial gain. That doesn't count for the rental car for the crime and then another to drive to the services, that is unless insurance paid for car rent TWICE. Although 'innocent before proven guilty', I just can't buy that theory.

The way she was killed( to me ) was pure rage or hate.
IMO it was Personal not a hit. anger!
Isnt it all very strange that TS didn't talk about her husbands BBF to anyone.
She didn't go to the wedding.
I'm sure she had words about this man that we have not heard but maybe he HAS.
I do believe CWW was there for her but it was personal.
TO ME

I agree. I remember seeing threads/posts about CWW not particularly liking TS but I've never seen anything that would cause him to driving 2,400 miles round trip with someone in tow just for rage. If he needed financial support to put food on the table that means he didn't have a pot to pee in let alone the ability to afford driving that far and to do something like that without financial gain. That doesn't count for the rental car for the crime and then another to drive to the services, that is unless insurance paid for car rent TWICE. Although 'innocent before proven guilty', I just can't buy that theory.

Its just a thought!
time will tell.

He did mention to a female that was interviewed that he didn't like TS. But there was no details as to why

Maybe there is something to this!
If he didn't like her I'm VERY sure she did not like him!

Maybe there is something to this!
If he didn't like her I'm VERY sure she did not like him!

But didn't TS help one of CWW's wives get a job? (My memory isn't too spiffy either). IIRC, she did and while CWW may have resented the fact that MS married a doctor and was "living the good life". He may have resented TS because she was everything he isn't and maybe even a little paranoid that she looked down on MS's friends from MO (all speculation on my part) - none of that leads to intense rage and murder. In my world, anyway.
Unless you are MS which is what he is going to say.

I have a terrible memory too and do the same thing! At least every other day someone brings up evidence and I swear I had forgotten all about it!

That being said, lol....... I don't recall LE ever having said they got any info off of the burner phones, just that they had them.

didn't LE say there was a lengthy message about divorce on it.

The way she was killed( to me ) was pure rage or hate.
IMO it was Personal not a hit. anger!
Isnt it all very strange that TS didn't talk about her husbands BBF to anyone.
She didn't go to the wedding.
I'm sure she had words about this man that we have not heard but maybe he HAS.
I do believe CWW was there for her but it was personal.
TO ME

Yes the way she was killed showed a lot of rage. My thinking is that was part of the staging. Or maybe JRR is just that kind of person. I get the impression, JMO, that MS kept these two parts of his life separate for a reason. He had that condo up there. I can't remember but I think TS didn't know about it. As far as TS not going to CWW's wedding. I was looking at the calendar that Scout made and TS was hosting some type of event for MP's wife on the same day or night before if I'm not mistaken. I don't think it was so much that she had any actual dealings with CWW for him not to like her. I'm sure MS did not speak favorably of her and that could be why CWW didn't like her. If TS knew anything about CWW's history I can see why she wouldn't want him around. She had children.

If CWW went there to kill her on his own accord, then why not make it look like a robbery and line his own pockets with all the cash MS had laying around?

Thanks Bobbywoo. You saved me from doing timely research for an answer you provided quickly. I just didnt remember that LE had proclaimed they had found the burner phones. It's terrible getting old and losing your memory :)

Thanks Bobbywoo. You saved me from doing timely research for an answer you provided quickly. I just didnt remember that LE had proclaimed they had found the burner phones. It's terrible getting old and losing your memory :)

Ughhh..... Preaching to the choir dear, lol

didn't LE say there was a lengthy message about divorce on it.

But we don't know what the message said.
It could have been designed to throw off the investigation. Wasn't it written via FB. Surely those fools knew LE would scour phones, social media etc.
The message could have been MS professing his undying LOVE for TS and how he won't be able to live without her. MS tells CWW via FB, TS has mentioned a divorce if I don't change my slovenly ways, get a job, stop chasing women, learn to manage money, etc she is leaving! Oh no! What will I do without her? She is the love of my life and I never want a divorce. We are working on our marriage big time now. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep her.
Could have been? Didn't MS tell LE they were recently re-connecting during the few hours he cooperated with the investigation?
Just a thought....and just MOO

But we don't know what the message said.
It could have been designed to throw off the investigation. Wasn't it written via FB. Surely those fools knew LE would scour phones, social media etc.
The message could have been MS professing his undying LOVE for TS and how he won't be able to live without her. MS tells CWW via FB, TS has mentioned a divorce if I don't change my slovenly ways, get a job, stop chasing women, learn to manage money, etc she is leaving! Oh no! What will I do without her? She is the love of my life and I never want a divorce. We are working on our marriage big time now. I'm going to do everything in my power to keep her.
Could have been? Didn't MS tell LE they were recently re-connecting during the few hours he cooperated with the investigation?
Just a thought....and just MOO

According to him their way of spicing up the marriage was swinging.....pffffft! I'm not buying that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member