Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to photos of the wedding, MS appeared to be a Groomsman (not Best Man) at CWW and AW’s wedding.

Photos show a man with a beard standing in the position of Best Man.

This was discussed several months ago:

You may very well be correct SeaSeas but I believe TSh also stated MS was the best man and she was in attendance to the nuptials. Because I do not believe we have any verified insiders who attended and TSh was Actually there I tend to lean toward her assessment and feel there is more validity to her sworn statement. Just wanted to add my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to photos of the wedding, MS appeared to be a Groomsman (not Best Man) at CWW and AW’s wedding.

At the time, i got into a back in forth on weather MS was the best man. I wrote to Jessica Lipscombe who has been closely covering this story all along and she said it was her belief based on interviews with AW's mother and others that MS was the best man. I will try and find the email. I did post this in the past also.

MS was the best man.

Hi Shutterbug! Care to weigh in on your thoughts or feelings at this point. It's pretty slow around here waiting for this next document dump and the next scheduled court appearances. We could sure use some info to discuss and ponder! TIA

Hi Shutterbug! Care to weigh in on your thoughts or feelings at this point. It's pretty slow around here waiting for this next document dump and the next scheduled court appearances. We could sure use some info to discuss and ponder! TIA

Unfortunately, I do not have much to say! Thanks for the warm welcome. It was nice to post about something, even though it didn't really matter ha.

I know we have been waiting and got the "heads up" for the next batch. How long does it usually take after that?

Unfortunately, I do not have much to say! Thanks for the warm welcome. It was nice to post about something, even though it didn't really matter ha.

I know we have been waiting and got the "heads up" for the next batch. How long does it usually take after that?

This last one took a couple weeks

It can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks, depending on what is being released. There are other cases parallel to this one, that run through the SAO and that need to be released. Big workload.

-Nin

Shutterrrbug, we truly appreciate all the insiders. Thanks for being here. And it was good to confirm MS was the Best Man because they truly were BFFs!

So so why would a BFF kill his BFF's wife? I think we all know just waiting on solid evidence for a CONVICTION.

Are any any folks here familiar with the DA's office that will be involved with this case? Strengths/Weaknesses?

Why hasnt CWW ratted Mark Sievers out?
Been long enough.

Why hasnt CWW ratted Mark Sievers out?
Been long enough.

My guess is he's waiting. When and IF he rats Mark out then he essentially rats himself out. Right now I'm sure he's thinking he is somehow going to get away with this- like he has for 20 years in the case of Ronnie Bolin.

My guess is he's waiting. When and IF he rats Mark out then he essentially rats himself out. Right now I'm sure he's still going he is somehow going to get away with this- like he has for 20 years in the case of Ronnie Bolin.

I don't think CWW will give MS up. JRR is the wild card and I hope he will do the "right" thing and at least be the "hero" in all of this. SMH at even my use of the word...

My guess is he's waiting. When and IF he rats Mark out then he essentially rats himself out. Right now I'm sure he's thinking he is somehow going to get away with this- like he has for 20 years in the case of Ronnie Bolin.

Exactly!!! I think once reality kicks in and CWW (and JR) realizes that his ship is sunk AND 1st degree murder is looking him face he may get chatty. But now, IMO, he still thinks he's going to get out of this. My fingers are crossed.

Do we know when CWW and AW first started planning their wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech