Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your last sentence of the second paragraph is what concerns me about finding answers to the RB mystery. Will his family be left with unanswered questions for the exact reason you noted??? Sorry for changing the subject of your post but it made me think of him.

It's a valid concern. Unlike a MS/CWW drug operation, the main players involved in RB's disappearance aren't all facing long prison sentences (last I looked!). I'm hoping CWW taking the deal will rattle loose more info relevant to RB. That probably has some others worried and may lead someone significant to taking a deal in exchange for their info.

Originally Posted by MinnesotaMary
Hi. I am so behind - just read the prior 3 pages.

1.) I would very much appreciate it if someone could post me link/links for LS - links that have her sitting with MS with the local police (that sure seemed mega bizarre...) & links where she prattles the bits n' pieces she knows about the murder...

RSBM & BBM

Sorry I missed this bit. I think you must be meaning LS's husband, GS, he was with MS at the first interview:

attachment.php

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8R0c1Wnd0aTFiSnM/view

HTH

Attachments

• MS+GS.JPG
    MS+GS.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 209
3.) I am not clicking about the meth lab theory. UNLESS someone has details about that local area where CWW & JR used to live - - are meth labs commonplace ov' yonder?

As of my high school health class presentation in 2006 --haha-- Jefferson County, MO had the nation's worst meth problem. Hillsboro, MO is in Jefferson County, right outside of St. Louis.

I am pretty confident Missouri is still the (unfortunate) leader in the amount of meth lab busts there are. The problem gets worse the farther away from the city you get. Jefferson County is a mix of really nice, suburban homes and really ... Not so nice, "white trash" areas.

Anyway, to answer your question -- meth labs are unfortunately common in the area. Heroin & meth are huge problems in Missouri. I personally know a handful of high school classmates and friends who have passed due to drug overdose.

The areas JRR, CWW & MS all come from are more rural areas where it would be more "common" to find meth labs vs closer to St. Louis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

Here's a taster of LS's 'intuition' during a police interview:

LS: Okay. Dead. What a numbing word. I can’t understand. And we find out she was murdered. What? I don’t understand. So, Teresa, what happened? Please. I can’t hear you. Tell me. What do you want me to know? Please. I -- I know you are here. Just help me to hear. So start please. What do you want me to write? Restless. Hot. Shaky. Beating heart. Then entering —- twitching. Then entering the -- the driveway. Thinking. Oh, I'm just tired. But then, big noise. I saw a face. But then I -- I panicked. Not normal. Just stupid s***. Just stupid s***. I knew better. I went in and I got surprised. My head was hit to the ground. I scream. But I couldn’t. I -- I don’t --I don’t think you need to know, Lenka. Just to know it was just total shock for the guys. They were -- they were not -- Teresa, what-- my -- my head is going. What? Going on the -- what, then followed you? Yes, they did. I didn’t paid attention. Dark skin. Young. Scar on the face. Red hood. Three guys. Blue Pontiac. They were total *advertiser censored**ing punks just -- just roaming around. Teresa, what do you want me to do? Please give me a sign. That’s -- that’s all.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8Z1FQd3pLMGVzTEE/view

Full transcript of interviews at link.

Audio of interviews:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8OV8xc1BkY203Nmc/view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8VjZ5Si0wUmRxNHM/view

HTH

As an intuitive, I noticed these words LS said just prior to giving her reading results...

LS: Well --- anyway. So -- and I wanna state on -- on this that this is not the truth, um, this is just potential help maybe. That's all.

I appreciated that she picked up on 3 guys...and blue vehicle (the ring leader had a blue van in his garage). She didn't say 2 guys and red vehicle...Nobody wants to give her credit for anything...and I understand that...I think everyone expected her to pick up on Mark's plan and stop it before it happened...that would have been nice. Didn't happen.

As of my high school health class presentation in 2006 --haha-- Jefferson County, MO had the nation's worst meth problem. Hillsboro, MO is in Jefferson County, right outside of St. Louis.

I am pretty confident Missouri is still the (unfortunate) leader in the amount of meth lab busts there are. The problem gets worse the farther away from the city you get. Jefferson County is a mix of really nice, suburban homes and really ... Not so nice, "white trash" areas.

Anyway, to answer your question -- meth labs are unfortunately common in the area. Heroin & meth are huge problems in Missouri. I personally know a handful of high school classmates and friends who have passed due to drug overdose.

The areas JRR, CWW & MS all come from are more rural areas where it would be more "common" to find meth labs vs closer to St. Louis.

The problem was so bad the state has a database of who purchases the meds from a pharmacy you have to have a valid picture ID the is checked and you are allowed X amount of the drugs a month

I've never been able to figure out why there is a Missouri LLC named Sievers & Sons LLC with Teresa Sievers listed as Principal.

Scout, same name different person. That moving company has nothing to do with our TS or MS. I ran into that LLC in the very beginning of the case.

-Nin

It's a weird area for sure. We lived there a few years (new subdivision in Fenton). At first it seems nice but then after a few months we were like wtf. Anyways Jefferson County is just hard to explain, and once you live in the StL area a little why you get why jeff co has a stigma. I've said this before but sudafed is the only thing that helps with my sinuses. I would stress out when I had to find it there. It's just so hard to find.

The problem was so bad the state has a database of who purchases the meds from a pharmacy you have to have a valid picture ID the is checked and you are allowed X amount of the drugs a month

I was actually about to add that!

It's a weird area for sure. We lived there a few years (new subdivision in Fenton). At first it seems nice but then after a few months we were like wtf. Anyways Jefferson County is just hard to explain, and once you live in the StL area a little why you get why jeff co has a stigma. I've said this before but sudafed is the only thing that helps with my sinuses. I would stress out when I had to find it there. It's just so hard to find.

I have lived in STL most of my life and have always known of the bad rap Jeff Co gets. However, I will say it's not ALL bad :) there are definitely certain areas to avoid, but I believe that's really everywhere in the world. Just like with St. Louis County .. There are certain areas you definitely don't want to be around.

And I will add that the farther you get from Jefferson County, the easier to obtain the medicine. Jefferson County is mostly middle to low class, with the exception of a few multi million dollar homes.

We moved from out if state and didn't have any idea at first. You are right there are good and bad areas everywhere but jeffco just had a strange vibe once you were there awhile. I don't miss it at all.

Once I read ms was from Jeff co and married to a dr, meth is where my mind went. Then when I found out about his connection to cww I grew even more suspicious.

I have lived in STL most of my life and have always known of the bad rap Jeff Co gets. However, I will say it's not ALL bad :) there are definitely certain areas to avoid, but I believe that's really everywhere in the world. Just like with St. Louis County .. There are certain areas you definitely don't want to be around.

And I will add that the farther you get from Jefferson County, the easier to obtain the medicine. Jefferson County is mostly middle to low class, with the exception of a few multi million dollar homes.

It seemed like around the Fenton area the new middle class subdivisions were gradually taking over but some of the low class still remained. I guess the housing bust slowed that down.

Re: BBM

Just like when things first started coming out about Jefferson Co., specifically the Hillsboro area. ALL we heard was really bad. I think most of us, myself included, thought WTH is going on up there?!? Then I spoke to several people when verifying them as insiders. :heartluv: It was an instant reality check that we (again, myself included) need to be careful not to make blanket assumptions. They're truly are some wonderful folks in that area. Folks who are willing to "do the right thing" under the most trying of circumstances. Mad respect for those courageous people.

I have watched 2 interviews of BS; the first 2 I believe. Are there more? I keep fighting the vibes I get from her; I don't believe she is a truthful person in particular, related to her son. I get the feeling I would not be inclined to be her friend under totally different circumstances. As the Mother of a son, I do feel sympathy for her. I would guess that MS has instructed her to take items from the house....for certain $. I could be way off base on all I have stated.

Hold the phone Betty! First off, LS claims she was talking to the dead. The color blue in Florida - who'd figure! Blue eyes, blue cars, blue pool water, blue bedsheets, blue underoos, blah blah blah. Hot, restless summer night in Florida - who'd figure! Bare legs in Florida? Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes, and all that.

I don't remember anyone saying she could have prevented this - only that if she were a sensitive person (intuitive) she would have realized something wasn't quite right with their relationship and if she was a true friend to TS she would gone to TS and told her what her husband was saying about her behind her back. Obviously, LS didn't take the logical action of discussing this with her because she believed what MS told her. When MS told LS that his precious and beloved wife was depressed and taking a self-prescribed antidepressant IN HIS NAME TO AVOID DETECTION, she didn't bother to discuss this with TS? That's so odd considering she claims TS was a "dear friend". I do think people/me expect that an intuitive person would pick up on the fact that MS was a manipulative person at the very least. That alone, could have helped TS be forewarned and forearmed

Other women (including in LE statements) commented that he was inappropriate and made some of them uncomfortable. I'd consider those women as intuitive. It's possible that those women sensed something was off with MS because they had no agenda other than being a friend to TS or colleague working together towards a common goal like OMH.

I know intuitive people and am fortunate to have some in my personal life. LS has not shown herself to be intuitive no matter how much she tries to tell people. Just repeatedly saying something it doesn't make it so except maybe to gullible people. One can learn to "read" people, but that doesn't make them intuitive. People who are naturally intuitive know it at an early age and their life's path

Yeah, and I think it's incredibly tacky and in poor taste that she inserted herself and advertising into TS' obituary by claiming to be her partner. That partnership hadn't happened yet and since TS had still been referring to LS as 'the masseuse' and other descriptions rather than 'business partner' not even using LS' name in the weeks before her death. That's information from statements made here by VIs and in LE statements.

SH was right on the money when she described the office situation as having "two Alpha females". What a nightmare.

These are of course, only my opinions.

We moved from out if state and didn't have any idea at first. You are right there are good and bad areas everywhere but jeffco just had a strange vibe once you were there awhile. I don't miss it at all.

Once I read ms was from Jeff co and married to a dr, meth is where my mind went. Then when I found out about his connection to cww I grew even more suspicious.
Originally from SoCal I lived in STL in the historic community of Webster Groves. Great community, but travel south about 20 miles to Jefferson County and the first thing you notice is the number of people (young and middle age)with teeth missing. I'm thinking it must be from using meth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Hold the phone Betty! First off, LS claims she was talking to the dead. The color blue in Florida - who'd figure! Blue eyes, blue cars, blue pool water, blue bedsheets, blue underoos, blah blah blah. Hot, restless summer night in Florida - who'd figure! Bare legs in Florida? Even a blind squirrel gets a nut sometimes, and all that.

I don't remember anyone saying she could have prevented this - only that if she were a sensitive person (intuitive) she would have realized something wasn't quite right with their relationship and if she was a true friend to TS she would gone to TS and told her what her husband was saying about her behind her back. Obviously, LS didn't take the logical action of discussing this with her because she believed what MS told her. When MS told LS that his precious and beloved wife was depressed and taking a self-prescribed antidepressant IN HIS NAME TO AVOID DETECTION, she didn't bother to discuss this with TS? That's so odd considering she claims TS was a "dear friend". I do think people/me expect that an intuitive person would pick up on the fact that MS was a manipulative person at the very least. That alone, could have helped TS be forewarned and forearmed

Other women (including in LE statements) commented that he was inappropriate and made some of them uncomfortable. I'd consider those women as intuitive. It's possible that those women sensed something was off with MS because they had no agenda other than being a friend to TS or colleague working together towards a common goal like OMH.

I know intuitive people and am fortunate to have some in my personal life. LS has not shown herself to be intuitive no matter how much she tries to tell people. Just repeatedly saying something it doesn't make it so except maybe to gullible people. One can learn to "read" people, but that doesn't make them intuitive. People who are naturally intuitive know it at an early age and their life's path

Yeah, and I think it's incredibly tacky and in poor taste that she inserted herself and advertising into TS' obituary by claiming to be her partner. That partnership hadn't happened yet and since TS had still been referring to LS as 'the masseuse' and other descriptions rather than 'business partner' not even using LS' name in the weeks before her death. That's information from statements made here by VIs and in LE statements.

SH was right on the money when she described the office situation as having "two Alpha females". What a nightmare.

These are of course, only my opinions.
When watching the LS video of her having a sudden intuitive moment with the deceased TS, I was cringing and was embarrassed FOR her.
ETA: I think it may have only been an audio of the interview. Still, it sounded pretty hokey.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Originally from SoCal I lived in STL in the historic community of Webster Groves. Great community, but travel south about 20 miles to Jefferson County and the first thing you notice is the number of people (young and middle age)with teeth missing. I'm thinking it must be from using meth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

That is the assumption when you live in STL. Again, not all of Jefferson County is like that. But with this big of a drug problem, especially in the surrounding counties if St. Louis, it is definitely the assumption. I live in Jeff Co currently and I won't lie to you, I had that assumption my whole life growing up in St. Louis county. It's not all bad. I live in a wonderful area. Unfortunately, we are often the butt of friend's jokes just because of a zip code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member