Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having just received the news this week that a second person I know has been murdered (what are the odds?) I have a renewed sense of the grieving process and compassion (no matter how she was behaving or whether she is a good medical intuitive or not) for LS. I don't remember how many days it was after TS was murdered when they did her interview. Trying to come to terms with your closest work colleague being murdered so violently and having the floor drop out of your entire business plan for the future...must have been overwhelming. IMO

Very sorry for your loss.

-Nin

Anyone else entertaining the thought, that LS in an effort to perhaps keep practicing in TS' s office - did MS promise to find a "like minded" doctor to LS? - intentionally "misled" LE with her very detailed intuitive reading? Or the opposite, was she afraid of MS? Did she indeed know MS was behind it?

Both LS and her husband had direct contact with MS on the night of Monday, June 29th, the time of MS' first interview with police, MS even demanding, that "his friend GS" would be present.

As many of you have pointed out, being a close partner of TS, an intuitive healer who can get into someone's feelings (according to LS' own words), how was it possible, that she did not feel, see and hear the friction between TS and MS?

Look at how during the interview she consistently supports MS' claim of a good marriage between MS and TS. No trouble. Really? We all noticed, how she tore TS down into all kinds of claims. Did MS promise her something directly or indirectly in his effort to keep her matching his story-line? We may never know. MS has used about anyone around him so far, why wouldn't he make use of LS too?

Was TS just a steppingstone for LS, an investment for a long time to come? Is the "I don't think you need to know, Lenka" a hint, that she may know, if she chooses so?

And look at the details of her reading, how very detailed she is and yet, 180 degrees off. In one way she's got some facts right, that did leak at around the day of the interview (Wednesday, July1st), mainly the "hammer" to the head and the kitchen as crime scene. But she also supports MS' story, mainly that TS surprised the perps - 'it was total shock for the guys' as if she walked in on them- and that it was a random crime - "punks just roaming around".
Look at the details being completely off: Dark skin, young (perhaps one of them, yes),3 guys (only if one counts in MS, and that may have been a warning to MS actually!), scar on face, blue Pontiac. Pontiac? She did not say vehicle, small car, large car, van. She named a brand a color.

Most all details are exactly the opposite of what we know now. Generally speaking, when things seem deliberately random, they are arranged. Randomness can turn into its own pattern, in other words.

Batch #30605

"I don't think you need to know, Lenka."

attachment.php

Attachments

• LS reading.png
    LS reading.png
    134 KB · Views: 242
I do not believe one word of Lenka! Personal opinion, but I think she was out to use Teresa's hard work of what she had achieved in the professional world. Lenka was a person that would buddy-up to someone for what they could DO for her.

It has baffled me as to how Lenka seemed to know bits and pieces of the murder. I always figured Mark had told her which she was not admitting. After the surprise female friend of Mark was revealed, CK?, then I felt confident that Mark was the source of LS's information. If Mark was so open and honest with CK, I think he would tell LS too. For what did he know that she couldn't "see" what had happened and knew anyway? LS got her bits and pieces from someone and it sure was not her intuitiveness!

My opinions only.

They would need electronic information that shows TS or practice in MO was prescribing meds to patients I think. Unless they was buying the meds in bulk themselves.

But doesn't only the pharmacies handle distribution of meds upon a doctors orders.

Pain medications (containing opioids) must have a signed original prescription from the doctor. (the law was changed from faxing and call-ins). If it's a mail order pharmacy, the original must be mailed in.

My thought is a prescription pad was made with a fake office for TS in MO and they used her number. (I know, this sounds crazy, but lets remember how "out there" these guys are)

Considering that MO has no tracking program (FL used to be like that) anything is possible.

I found this recent interesting article on MO:
http://www.riverfronttimes.com/news...ithout-a-prescription-drug-monitoring-program

:thinking:

Question of the day. Do you think they would have been caught if CWW's mother-in-law's friend would have NOT called the police and JR's girlfriend would have kept her mouth shut? Another words, with just the evidence from the scene?
Yes, they always suspect the husband 1st and I think eventually it would of lead them to CWW and JR.

They would need electronic information that shows TS or practice in MO was prescribing meds to patients I think. Unless they was buying the meds in bulk themselves.

But doesn't only the pharmacies handle distribution of meds upon a doctors orders.

Could MS have neen forging TS signature, ordering the drugs, having them delivered to an address in MO where TS would not know. At some point TS found out...fight, divorce to happen and then MS hires CWW?

He may not have carried through immediately but I think he had been thinking about this for along time. Thats why all the money stashed away. Seriously, who keeps that kind of money at home ? Movie stars maybe because that would be petty cash for them. jmo.

I thought I read in the documents that there was $120,000 in cash. Sorry, don't have a Bates #.

ETA: I found it but was a little off. Bates # 36775. There was $116,000 in currency in one of the safes.

That's $116 Scout.

My comp crashed yesterday and I've lost everything I had in sequence (my sequence that is). I had a side note the amount of cash in the safes was nearer $50,000, that's why it stuck in my mind.

o/t Is anyone else having problems with the site today? I keep getting page unresponsive. ... Maybe my end as I'd a comp crash yesterday.

That's $116 Scout.

My comp crashed yesterday and I've lost everything I had in sequence (my sequence that is). I had a side note the amount of cash in the safes was nearer $50,000, that's why it stuck in my mind.

Ha! You are right. Need to improve my reading comprehension or my eyeglasses RX. Sorry about that. How embarrassing.

There was $42,418 in one safe and $6,648 in another.

I've been thinking all along that he also buried some money in the landscape, however, I had a reality check that MS didn't get his hands DIRTY around the house.....:waitasec:

I think it was of value to the investigation that:

1. Mark drove Teresa crazy.
2. Teresa was very unhappy and unfulfilled.
3. Mark had serious jealousy and control issues.
4. There were intimacy problems in the marriage.
5. Teresa was working towards removing Mark as an employee of her medical practice.
6. Teresa was venturing out professionally and perhaps moving on in a way that wouldn't include Mark.

These are all things I got from Lenka's interviews.

On the first four items, LS spun everything she said to benefit MS (or was just totally uninformed about the Sievers's marriage): 1. Mark drove Teresa crazy--but only because she was too "intolerant." 2. Teresa was unhappy and unfulfilled, but only because she was a sex addict and desired women. She was really risque. She was on the edge in every way. She had addictions. She was depressed, and used drugs prescribed for Mark. She had chaos and sexual abuse growing up. 3. Mark has jealousy and control issues, but only because Teresa insisted on telling him of her desires for others--"she wants this all the time". "Why did she have to stir up all this drama?" (No mention of Mark's "need" for sex multiple times a day with almost any woman.) 4. There were intimacy problems in the marriage, yes, but where does she give any indication that Mr. Mom, and not Teresa, might be the problem? No, it was Teresa who had lost interest in sex, who denied Mark sex for a month: "She was pissed off with him for some reason." No intuitive guesses about what that reason, or reasons, might have been.

On all of those items, from what we know now, LS might has well have been serving as Mark's attorney in a case against Teresa.

I don't remember anything of #5 and 6 from the two LS interviews, nor do I see anything in my notes on those interviews, so I'll need to consult the transcripts now that there available.

Her interviews were so offensive to me. I know no other way to describe it. I came to this case late on the recommendation of a long time fellow Web Sleuther- so I was essentially late to the game and when I watched LS's interview days after the murder I was horrified by her demeanor and her choice of words- it had not one thing to do with English (obviously) being her second language.

KW from OMH interview synced with my feelings and AR saying Mark would hit on almost anyone within a huge age range and demographic was the "aha" moment for me.

LS is a beautiful woman with a gorgeous figure but we are to think that Mark never hit on her? Hinted to her? Propositioned her?

GMAB- of course he did, like he did everyone else apparently.

There is something deep and disingenuous about her... between these two people.

That is my feeling- it has been from early on for me, well before cooberating evidence became available.

I go by my gut- it has served me well in life but I am never too proud to admit when I am wrong.

We will see...

Maybe this has been discussed..don't know.
Does anyone think LS and maybe her husband GS...put money into this new partnership venture?
Why are the Spiska's at the hearings for the children...Did they put themselves in as candidates for caring for the children?

Ha! You are right. Need to improve my reading comprehension or my eyeglasses RX. Sorry about that. How embarrassing.

Very easy to do with the amount of info in the docs. You're as sharp as a needle and quick to help with links, I appreciate that.

Maybe this has been discussed..don't know.
Does anyone think LS and maybe her husband GS...put money into this new partnership venture?
Why are the Spiska's at the hearings for the children...Did they put themselves in as candidates for caring for the children?

Whatever the connection, it's obviously pretty close. GS sitting in on MS's first talk (interview?) with detectives is interesting.

Maybe they're named by him as potential carers? That is, if more than one name can be put forward in this sort of scenario.
I remember a name being mentioned at the hearing and it wasn't LK's, but I have no clue if more than one can be named for the court and/or DCF to make a decision on. Thinking aloud.

I suppose they could also just have been there to support him. Though there was a 'pic of AL and LS hugging at the hearing, but that could mean something and nothing.

o/t sorry about single posts, can neither edit nor double quote, it doesn't appear.

Could MS have neen forging TS signature, ordering the drugs, having them delivered to an address in MO where TS would not know. At some point TS found out...fight, divorce to happen and then MS hires CWW?

There is a still a huge chunk of info missing. I have not see much info in regards to the condo in Missouri. We have been exposed to MS and his behavior but nothing else. The money that was found in the safes at home could not be from the paychecks coming in from TS. I'm still not giving up to the possibility of drugs being sold. MS threw out a lot of computers at the medical practice. I think he did his womanizing on his phone through his various apps and the computers at the medical practice was for the drug stuff I believe he committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8