Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, the phrase "the intuitive LS" makes me laugh and laugh. Has there ever been an "intuitive" who has been more publicly and soundly debunked as this one?

She was "best friends" and an intimate business partner of the victim. She spent lots and lots of time with the victim. She spent time around the person who was planning to murder the victim. She was around them for at least a year and a half that we know of.

And yet she "intuited" NOTHING beforehand and even her after-death "messages from TS" were far, far off the mark.

Her early incorrect and idiotic statements to police along with her assistance in setting up that account to solicit $1 million dollars, lead me to believe that LE was checking her out quite carefully along the way.

She may be another one who breathed a big sigh of relief when it was announced there would be no further arrests.

There's conflicting reports on that story. Not sure which one to believe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Which story? A part of CK's interview or the whole interview? TIA.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Which story? A part of CK's interview or the whole interview? TIA.

In the last 2 weeks I believr one of our WS SLeuths said they had a very reliable source that MS was taken w/o incident at his home. Can't remember which one though. [emoji30]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

At this point, the phrase "the intuitive LS" makes me laugh and laugh. Has there ever been an "intuitive" who has been more publicly and soundly debunked as this one?

She was "best friends" and an intimate business partner of the victim. She spent lots and lots of time with the victim. She spent time around the person who was planning to murder the victim. She was around them for at least a year and a half that we know of.

And yet she "intuited" NOTHING beforehand and even her after-death "messages from TS" were far, far off the mark.

Her early incorrect and idiotic statements to police along with her assistance in setting up that account to solicit $1 million dollars, lead me to believe that LE was checking her out quite carefully along the way.

She may be another one who breathed a big sigh of relief when it was announced there would be no further arrests.

Well stated, AlwaysShocked. My thoughts exactly.

"Intuited nothing" - just the phrase cracks me up! LOL

So I start :thinking: ...hmm....and decide "intuited" must be a verb, past tense.

Embarrassed to admit I didn't even know "intuited" was a word until I looked in dictionary.com. ha!

#lame

I felt the same way, from the beginning of posting on WS. I thought I was the odd-woman-out and thought it all sounded hokey.

Regarding intuition...expecting a concert pianist to also be a brain surgeon just because they are good with their hands is ridiculous. Those who use their intuition to help people have specialties...medical intuition, mediums (talking to "the dead"), psychic detectives who help solve crimes, draw perpetrators, help locate missing people...the list is long. IMO

Regarding intuition...expecting a concert pianist to also be a brain surgeon just because they are good with their hands is ridiculous. Those who use their intuition to help people have specialties...medical intuition, mediums (talking to "the dead"), psychic detectives who help solve crimes, draw perpetrators, help locate missing people...the list is long. IMO

No offense intended, just saying she put herself in this position, we didn't.

She says she is very good at reading people and "knowing" things, not that she specializes in medical reading and intuition. In fact, her second interview sounds like she is auditioning for maybe helping the police in their investigations like some psychics - in my opinion. She doesn't differentiate in her intuitiveness, so I won't either :)

:peace:

eta: *grammar problem, lol*

For me, LS officially lost all credibility when I heard her rambling about the 'dark-skinned punks.' Well, that and her railing against TS's freshly bereaved and grieving sister because she was in such a hurry to have a nice chat with the media.

I'm not intending to upset anyone with this observation, as I'm not adverse to the idea of intuitiveness in general. In my mind though, it is completely reasonable to be open to the idea of this kind of thing, but to believe that this particular practicioner is as phony as they come.

To clarify--I'm not stating that I believe LS is in any way complicit with this murder... I'm simply stating that I find her claimed skills to be dubious at best.

Don't forget, the TSh-JR baby is due this month.
I know that I'm in the very small minority here that feels empathy for her. It seems to me she has very low self esteem, and will settle for any guy that shows interest in her. I think she desperately wants to be loved, but getting knocked up with losers who have nothing to offer her but bad genes, is NOT love. I hope she gets her tubes tied after her 3rd stair-step baby, and realizes her does have worth.

Don't forget, the TSh-JR baby is due this month.
I know that I'm in the very small minority here that feels empathy for her. It seems to me she has very low self esteem, and will settle for any guy that shows interest in her. I think she desperately wants to be loved, but getting knocked up with losers who have nothing to offer her but bad genes, is NOT love. I hope she gets her tubes tied after her 3rd stair-step baby, and realizes her does have worth.
BMM
realizes SHE does have self worth :blush:

Since childhood, as I recall.

Yes, thank you for that. I'd like to add that you are either intuitive or you're not. Perhaps you can train yourself towards a specific discipline, but altogether, you are intuitive or you're not.

Still looking and hoping to find out about the possibility of drugs being sold illegally by MS. Anything in this latest doc dump to start this topic? He put a lot of computers and equipment in the garbage the day of TS's funeral at the medical practice. It's hard to believe it was just his sexual encounters he was trying to hard. There's a lot more to this case than we know........

I'm still hanging out on this theory with you sister!

Especially since TS was licensed to practice in MO (why? it's not like she visited or lived there that we know of) and also the fact that MO has no strict prescription laws like other states.

IIRC - Amazon said that MS was always trying to find (and do) new money making schemes.

Also, the fact that CWW was jailed for manufacturing METH, so he knows people that would buy prescription drugs.

:thinking:

Thank God it's not my DH look since he's overweight and losing hair. :facepalm:

LOL, mine, too. He's 6' 4" and used to have long hair (I love) and a mountain man beard (thankfully, he shaved that before we met). He absolutely refuses to surrender to the hair loss process and shave what's left. We're both now on the round side - pleasingly plump :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8