Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are getting a fha loan. The underwriting may force you to make sure that you equip the house with AC units within a certain time frame after closing. Just so the government backed lender loan can make sure that the home doesn't get future mildew in the long wrong which it would make it harder to resale if you happen to default on your loan.

Idk. But certain government assisted home loans can come with certain stipulations. Jmo

Mark could possibly rent out the home for a good monthly amount. Especially since it has a pool. This could at least keep up the mortgage payments and upkeep. So at least he could have a fully paid off home once he finishes his 40 year mandatory sentence.

He could be the only 88 year old convict leaving prison to go to his paid off home. Jmo.

Mark could possibly rent out the home for a good monthly amount. Especially since it has a pool. This could at least keep up the mortgage payments and upkeep. So at least he could have a fully paid off home once he finishes his 40 year mandatory sentence.

He could be the only 88 year old convict leaving prison to go to his paid off home. Jmo.

He can help home school his great grandchildren. The gross thought is he'll be hitting on younger women trying to satisfy his twice a day needs telling them he's going to go to law school soon. :smile:

Is the condo in Missouri totally paid for...'free and clear' of a morgage or liens...the one 'owned' by MS that is? Thanks.

Re: Houses freezing and pipes bursting.
I've seen a few of these in Western PA during the winter. But these were not houses that were listed for sale through a real estate agency. Those houses were "winterized", draining the pipes and the water heater and putting antifreeze into all the traps and the toilet bowls.

The frozen up/burst pipe houses I saw (two of them) were where owners were out of town and there was a disruption in the heat to the house.
-----------

The process for a lender to take back a house on which an owner is not paying is called Foreclosure. The foreclosure laws are different in every state. Pennsylvania has a system that takes longer - it is called judicial foreclosure and requires the lender to take action through the court system. The quickest it can usually happen is about a year after the owner has stopped paying. In many cases it can take longer.

States that do not require the foreclosure to go through the judicial process can process a case much more quickly - sometimes within 4-6 months. I do not know what the Florida foreclosure laws are.

But, after the housing bubble burst many lenders got tons and tons of foreclosures. Some lenders were rushing them through and did not complete the paperwork properly and the foreclosures got reversed. At least temporarily. I read about a few cases that went through a court near Detroit, Michigan where the judge got so mad at the apparent dishonesty of the lender that he threw out the foreclosure actions permanently and restored ownership to the owners.

And then there is the case in my own neighborhood where the owner died and the house has been sitting vacant for 6 years now. There were foreclosure notices placed on the front door about a year ago. Recently the information on our county real estate website said the owner has changed to some holding company. But there is still no activity around the place, no realtor listing, etc. So who knows what the bank is doing?

It seems like nowadays they don't necessarily hustle right in and foreclose, especially when it doesn't look like a beneficial financial move for the bank. Maybe they take them as tax write offs or something like that.

He can help home school his great grandchildren. The gross thought is he'll be hitting on younger women trying to satisfy his twice a day needs telling them he's going to go to law school soon. :smile:

Quite a disgusting thought...

Re: Houses freezing and pipes bursting.
I've seen a few of these in Western PA during the winter. But these were not houses that were listed for sale through a real estate agency. Those houses were "winterized", draining the pipes and the water heater and putting antifreeze into all the traps and the toilet bowls.

The frozen up/burst pipe houses I saw (two of them) were where owners were out of town and there was a disruption in the heat to the house.
-----------

The process for a lender to take back a house on which an owner is not paying is called Foreclosure. The foreclosure laws are different in every state. Pennsylvania has a system that takes longer - it is called judicial foreclosure and requires the lender to take action through the court system. The quickest it can usually happen is about a year after the owner has stopped paying. In many cases it can take longer.

States that do not require the foreclosure to go through the judicial process can process a case much more quickly - sometimes within 4-6 months. I do not know what the Florida foreclosure laws are.

But, after the housing bubble burst many lenders got tons and tons of foreclosures. Some lenders were rushing them through and did not complete the paperwork properly and the foreclosures got reversed. At least temporarily. I read about a few cases that went through a court near Detroit, Michigan where the judge got so mad at the apparent dishonesty of the lender that he threw out the foreclosure actions permanently and restored ownership to the owners.

And then there is the case in my own neighborhood where the owner died and the house has been sitting vacant for 6 years now. There were foreclosure notices placed on the front door about a year ago. Recently the information on our county real estate website said the owner has changed to some holding company. But there is still no activity around the place, no realtor listing, etc. So who knows what the bank is doing?

It seems like nowadays they don't necessarily hustle right in and foreclose, especially when it doesn't look like a beneficial financial move for the bank. Maybe they take them as tax write offs or something like that.

FL is a judicial foreclosure state. No lis pendens has been filed by the lender yet. Cannot imagine how MS is making mortgage payments. It is probably just a matter of time before a foreclosure action is filed. Some years ago, there was a huge backlog of foreclosures in Lee County so it could take several years. Now with the market stabilization, it may take a year or less to conclude the process.

True..... If BS or MS Attny has access to $$$ in a safe, if it's a really there, that would only buy time. Considering all monthly expenses to maintain utilities, exterior then house payment & homeowners ins--no $$ is coming in but $$ is flying out OR unpaid debt is stacking up steadily. If MS has no $$ then we're talking bankruptcy which is more trouble/costly for the bank---something banks want to avoid. The IRS can take anything to satisfy $$$ owed them, and MS has the condo in MO.

Good thought about any stashed cash just buying time...I wonder if MS signed over the house to his lawyer either as collateral to his lawyer or payment itself? Collateral in case he's acquitted and then can pay via insurance money, or straight out payment on account. It would then be in his lawyer's interest to pay for the upkeep. Lawyers and accountants could come up with some good ideas.

FL is a judicial foreclosure state. No lis pendens has been filed by the lender yet. Cannot imagine how MS is making mortgage payments. It is probably just a matter of time before a foreclosure action is filed. Some years ago, there was a huge backlog of foreclosures in Lee County so it could take several years. Now with the market stabilization, it may take a year or less to conclude the process.

Yoo maybe be right about that, plus FL market is booming compared to others still crawling.

Good thought about any stashed cash just buying time...I wonder if MS signed over the house to his lawyer either as collateral to his lawyer or payment itself? Collateral in case he's acquitted and then can pay via insurance money, or straight out payment on account. It would then be in his lawyer's interest to pay for the upkeep. Lawyers and accountants could come up with some good ideas.

JMO... I don't think any lender would allow anyone to just sign over their mortgaged property like that, it would be sorta like 'messin' with Texas'---unless done thru the bank then the Attny would 'own' that loan.... NOT. I always wondered what happened to said 'cash in the safe'. There was plenty of time for MS to hide it somewhere with access.... an account in his mom's name & SS (paper trail on her CASH deposit though) or he could have just handed it over to her to keep somewhere (?). CASH was said to be there not long after TS was found (?) unless closer to when the 1st docs came out. He would 'allegedly' have been using it so he could have run thru a lot after the fact. Wonder WHEN that cash was originally put in the safe? Was he preparing for the immediate future & she was probably too busy to notice? Or have I read that they kept cash & guns there but.... I suffer from 'information overload'.

JMO... I don't think any lender would allow anyone to just sign over their mortgaged property like that, it would be sorta like 'messin' with Texas'---unless done thru the bank then the Attny would 'own' that loan.... NOT. I always wondered what happened to said 'cash in the safe'. There was plenty of time for MS to hide it somewhere with access.... an account in his mom's name & SS (paper trail on her CASH deposit though) or he could have just handed it over to her to keep somewhere (?). CASH was said to be there not long after TS was found (?) unless closer to when the 1st docs came out. He would 'allegedly' have been using it so he could have run thru a lot after the fact. Wonder WHEN that cash was originally put in the safe? Was he preparing for the immediate future & she was probably too busy to notice? Or have I read that they kept cash & guns there but.... I suffer from 'information overload'.

I bet there is more hidden cash then what was seen in the house pictures. It would have been very easy for MS to hide money in his moms attic without her knowing or maybe MS asked his mom to take a box or two of his high school memories, 'because they don't have room for the boxes' but the boxes had hidden cash. There may be safe deposit boxes in other banks, under other names...in other states with the rent fee paid up in advance, or like some people do, hide money in walls, floors, yards. There are so many ''what if's'' and ''maybe's'' to the monies and we do not know what PD found, what CWW told PD....when it all comes out it will be interesting. The hidden money is one reason that MS wants out on bail and is using his girls as an excuse. IMO, MS will flee, take the girls if they are useful. I would be very worried for any of TS family and the girls if MS gets out. He is dangerous.

I bet there is more hidden cash then what was seen in the house pictures. It would have been very easy for MS to hide money in his moms attic without her knowing or maybe MS asked his mom to take a box or two of his high school memories, 'because they don't have room for the boxes' but the boxes had hidden cash. There may be safe deposit boxes in other banks, under other names...in other states with the rent fee paid up in advance, or like some people do, hide money in walls, floors, yards. There are so many ''what if's'' and ''maybe's'' to the monies and we do not know what PD found, what CWW told PD....when it all comes out it will be interesting. The hidden money is one reason that MS wants out on bail and is using his girls as an excuse. IMO, MS will flee, take the girls if they are useful. I would be very worried for any of TS family and the girls if MS gets out. He is dangerous.
Oh yah Ms. Josie I am with you on the thought of more money being hidden on the property!! (Dex and I have our shovels ready and our metal detectors calibrated to explore the back yard looking for Kerr canning jars full of money and gold coins buried on the property!) As humorous as that may sound, I feel MS only had the bundles off cash in his safe and gold coins as "supporting evidence" of him having "No financial problems." False theory meant to divert investigation. Just as I feel "all the hammers" were left in the garage to support the "false theory of a random tool used for the assault."
False theories personified:
We were a committed couple. NO!
Our marriage was perfect. NO!
Surprise attack by burglars with a hammer. NO!
We had no financial problems. NO!
I had nothing to do with this, because I was thousands of miles away. NO!
My Mother screwed up with setting the alarm. NO!
I was a loyal and monogamous husband. NO!
Oh well, I'm sure ya'll get my drift. The Lee County Sheriff's Dept saw through all these "false theories" and only close friends and family, in denial, would fall for any of the excuses!!
(Hey, if the shoe fits......it is probably on your foot!!) If this " MS fable" did not end with the death of a beautiful young Mother....it would almost be comical. But this is a tragedy of epic proportions and has made even the most innocent associates objects of public derision.

IQUESTION. Lovely post.

I think MS is at the Josh Powell stage. And hopefully they keep him in there.

Yes back in the day (when I was in mortgage) only ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) were assumable and the prospective new owner would have to be approved by the lending institution as a new borrower. So I wouldn't think any attorney would fall for MS just signing over his interest.

Just like you, I can't help but wonder what DID happen to all that money he had stashed in the house? Sure, he may have used it for living expenses, but all of it? There must be some left. You don't think he was foolish enough to leave it in the house, thinking he'd never be arrested do you? And all the firearms...where are they? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes back in the day (when I was in mortgage) only ARMs (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) were assumable and the prospective new owner would have to be approved by the lending institution as a new borrower. So I wouldn't think any attorney would fall for MS just signing over his interest.

Just like you, I can't help but wonder what DID happen to all that money he had stashed in the house? Sure, he may have used it for living expenses, but all of it? There must be some left. You don't think he was foolish enough to leave it in the house, thinking he'd never be arrested do you? And all the firearms...where are they? Inquiring minds want to know.

BS was seen regularly on Jarvis after his arrest.... I think alone & with another person, probably her partner. They seemed to be checking the house but if she pulled her car into the garage then she could have loaded stuff up unseen. I think mckazpm posted neighbors seeing BS there so wonder if they saw her getting anything at all from the house. Not trying to implicate her on any wrong doing, just that she could've been going favors for MS which would be suspicious ALLEGEDLY​. JMO

IQUESTION. Lovely post.

I think MS is at the Josh Powell stage. And hopefully they keep him in there.

I was thinking about that. I hope tomorrow they deny lowering his bond. The things he can do if he got out. Praying he is denied!

According to NBC NEWS 2, (4-16-16), bond hearing for MS is April 21, no time is given....anyone know time or if this will be live?

(Sorry on ipad cannot post link) thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member