Sievers Sidebar #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from the west coast fellow sleuthers, I'm reaching out this morning to let you all know that a cherished Websleuther lost her beloved husband of 38 years a few days ago. My heart is broken for her but I know for now she is handling it well and with immense grace and strength. CPeacock has become the unofficial welcome wagon of this thread and is a most valiant defender of justice- especially for our beautiful Dr. Teresa Sievers. I'm sure when she returns to the thread our words of love, comfort and support will mean the world to her- Frigga

Good morning from the west coast fellow sleuthers, I'm reaching out this morning to let you all know that a cherished Websleuther lost her beloved husband of 38 years a few days ago. My heart is broken for her but I know for now she is handling it well and with immense grace and strength. CPeacock has become the unofficial welcome wagon of this thread and is a most valiant defender of justice- especially for our beautiful Dr. Teresa Sievers. I'm sure when she returns to the thread our words of love, comfort and support will mean the world to her- Frigga
And not only that, she is buying me a new 2016 4 door jeep. Spoken with tons of intended humor C[peacock]. You are greatly missed online.

Oh no! She is such a valued and respected member....I simply adore and appreciate her so much. I think so many of us feel that way about her. My heart is breaking too. :cry:

Thank you for letting us know, Frigga. And thank you for conveying that she is handling it as well as could possibly be expected. As you stated, with strength and grace. I would expect nothing less from her.

Feel free to drop by her profile page and leave a note of love and support, as well.

:grouphug:

Wondering why there hasn't been any discovery released?

We're all asking.... (MSM, myself and who knows who else).

Simply put, the response is short, sweet and to the point: "No. We have nothing to release at this time."

The End.

However, that will only fly for so long. They will have to comply with the Sunshine Laws at some point before too much longer.

CPeacock,

I am so sorry for your lost.

Thank you for all you do for Websleuths and the Sievers forum.

Tricia

CPeacock,

Tricia

My condolences to you and your family, CPeacock. Hope you will pull through this.

Hugs and love,
Nin

CPeacock,

Tricia

CPeacock-
Comfort for you during this time of loss. Please know I'm so very sorry for your loss.

CPEACOCK Sending all my love. The memories of your love is the paradise that can never be taken from you.

I miss everyone.....the TS threads are the only ones that don't fight with fellow sleuthers.....we need another doc dump !

I miss everyone.....the TS threads are the only ones that don't fight with fellow sleuthers.....we need another doc dump !

I agree with this! :loveyou:

I am also so sorry for your loss CPeacock! Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts at this time!

((((((((CPeacock))))))))
:grouphug:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree! (My eyes have been opened recently!)
I know the wheels of justice move slowly but come on .... throw the dog a bone and give us a doc dump!
Hope everyone has a great day!

Ooh, CPeacock, I was sorry to hear the news. You're very much in our thoughts any prayers. *HUG*

ETA. I've always appreciated your presence on the TS threads, and, for always being our welcome wagon, never went unnoticed.

Totally agree! (My eyes have been opened recently!)???
I know the wheels of justice move slowly but come on .... throw the dog a bone and give us a doc dump!
Good morn, Mrs. Ark. (bbm & question marks) Can you share the "specific revelations" that have opened your eyes? Is it from the missing pages of the docs from Rose Grunert's interview, recently released? (Can she BE ADD TO THE PLAYERS LIST?)
I can't imagine how horrifying it was for RG to travel to visit/help a childhood friend, and end up realizing she heard information that could help solve a murder?!
Or is it just an overall feeling after the bond hearing?

Totally agree! (My eyes have been opened recently!)

I have been following one of the newest (HOT) cases on WS. It is about the "Rhoden" family in rural Ohio that had 8 members, (4 different residences) brutally executed while they slept. They even shot to death a young mother who was in bed with her 4 DAY OLD baby. It's still new, but if you want to catch up just google their last name. Lots of stuff that was going on in that family would be an understatement.
I haven't seen any arguing by members in there.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ne-family-dead-as-police-hunt-for-killer(s)-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98