Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was interesting to hear CWW speak in court. His voice sounds weak and lacks stamina. It was the first time I've heard the number of strikes that CWW swung to TS head with a hammer as being 3. Its mentioned in the 2nd video down in this link. Wasn't the total strikes estimated at 17? JR must have swung the other 14. Maybe in the CWW plea agreement the breakdown of who did what must be described.?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32247468/fight-over-teresa-sievers-estate-continues#.V2QnmbsrJMw

ETA: Around the 23minute mark.

It was interesting to hear CWW speak in court. His voice sounds weak and lacks stamina. It was the first time I've heard the number of strikes that CWW swung to TS head with a hammer as being 3. Its mentioned in the 2nd video down in this link. Wasn't the total strikes estimated at 17? JR must have swung the other 14. Maybe in the CWW plea agreement the breakdown of who did what must be described.?

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32247468/fight-over-teresa-sievers-estate-continues#.V2QnmbsrJMw

ETA: Around the 23minute mark.
I agree. So are we to assume that MS's court has already received a copy of CW's testimony? Is CW's testimony only sealed to the public then? Or did they find out the 3 blows info another way? Or maybe it was a flat out bluff even? To insinuate that CW lied in his plea deal and hopefully get him discredited? I can't figure out the angle they were going for yesterday.

I agree. So are we to assume that MS's court has already received a copy of CW's testimony? Is CW's testimony only sealed to the public then? Or did they find out the 3 blows info another way? Or maybe it was a flat out bluff even? To insinuate that CW lied in his plea deal and hopefully get him discredited? I can't figure out the angle they were going for yesterday.
Great questions Bobbywoo. Lots to consider.

I wonder if the angle was just to get it out there that CWW did participate in the actual act of murder. I know that even here we had surmised that JR did the actual deed while CWW just helped with setup and was on standby. Gives potential jurors some time to stew on the fact he had a part in the actual act of murder and was attempt to let mistrust of him grow before the actual trial begins and defense attorneys are able to play down that fact.

It may be that they were trying to get CWW to perjure himself or to contradict an earlier sworn statement in an attempt to destroy his credibility for trial.

a few points....

1. Why would MS do anything? Any rent money will just go to the bank or the attorneys. Isn't he better off being indigent?

2. As others have said, rentals are a dime a dozen this time of year. Very hard to push that property.

3. Jarvis Rd is a nice road where people (mostly) are proud home owners that take good care of their properties. The sievers home is by far the biggest home on the street. Frankly; it's a little out of place...it's not generally going to be attractive to a renter. My street is 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. There are plenty of rental properties that would fill here first. JMO.

4. If I were TS's family I would push to acquire the property from the bank. MS files the death certificate to move it into his name only with 48 hours of her death - I think, sorry if I read the records wrong.

I think there was a difference of a month when filing the death certificate. TS was killed on June 28th and the house ownership was moved into his name on July 29th, if I recall correctly from the previous posts. I thought the same as you at first, but then took another look and realized the house ownership was changed in July, not June.

Great idea about bluffing- imagine being allowed to deliberately put out misinformation by "simply asking a question" - yeeks. There will always be people who remember that something was said, take it and run with it as if it were the truth. To some, they won't remember or care that the question was never answered, just the fact that it was asked is enough to prove to them there must be something to it. Ridiculous, but sadly true. :(

Those questions obviously had nothing to do with the reason they were in court that day: to determine what was in the best interest of children. To me, the prosecution should put this in the hopper of items to prove what a callous, self-involved person MS is, to use his children's hearing as a platform for his own plans.

Those questions were just so odd.

I still think at some point down the road, MS will cry ineffectual counsel.

It may be that they were trying to get CWW to perjure himself or to contradict an earlier sworn statement in an attempt to destroy his credibility for trial.
I think this is the theory I'm leaning towards

Collect the 4.4 million, invest in secure bonds at 5% will reap $200,000 annually in interest, allowing the 4.4 million principal to remain untouched. Sufficient money in place to raise and educate the girls where they will have little to no fiscal concerns.

Lol. Thanks D.T

If I ever get 5 million. I will send you a pm and a Thank you card. Lol

Hey BOBBYWOO...couldn't help but read "very few swimming pools in Tennessee!" compared to Florida. (Hope all is well:loveyou:) Hmm, excellent question: 1) discredit future testimony? 2) establish motive that wouldn't include a financial angle? 3)Intimidation? or ****4) "The opportunity to get a message to CWW.**** According to all I have read.....except for "shutting off communication" wright before the murder....we are supposed to believe these two men talked to each other every single day, for years!!
I noticed the judge instructed the TWINS not have any "non-courtroom contact", so there was a period of time CWW was kept in a "secured waiting area." These "Twin Geeks" have their own secret codes..."bro from another Mo"??? What if (this is where I lay awake at night, trying to figure out how) they WILL ATTEMPT to communicate.. because you know they will. There are bathrooms in the waiting area, where inmates are kept, wright? Maybe even 3 or more separate
stalls....guards surely do not enter the actual stall with the inmates. (Although I am sure they stand close by.... after all there must be some things that are difficult to transact with handcuffs on, IYKWIM:blushing:) It would be pretty easy to "leave a message in stall #3" (under a toilet seat, taped to the back of the tank, or back of the commode, etc.) I wish I could tell y'all I don't know anything about inmates receiving messages, contraband, and items that "enhance" prison life...but saw it happen many times.
MS is in for the fight of his life, he knows it. He spends every waking minute trying to figure out how he will get of jail, and out of being convicted. The "best defense" is a "good offense"...and the only person he has to convince to take the blame is CWW! If he can get CWW to change or recant certain parts of his "confession"....it may be enough to persuade (reasonable doubt?) one member of a jury. And all it takes is "one" juror.
(No matter what....MS will have to overcome the "sudden switch to burner phones" and to me, that sews up the conspiracy aspect.)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160619_1036431.jpg
    20160619_1036431.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 240
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20160619_105752.jpg
    20160619_105752.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 310
I think there was a difference of a month when filing the death certificate. TS was killed on June 28th and the house ownership was moved into his name on July 29th, if I recall correctly from the previous posts. I thought the same as you at first, but then took another look and realized the house ownership was changed in July, not June.

Under the sales/transactions tab, it shows ownership actually changed on 6/29/15.

http://www.leepa.org/Display/DisplayParcel.aspx?FolioID=10294168&SalesDetails=True#SalesDetails

It links to the official record of the filing of TS's death certificate, which was 7/29/15. I'm assuming it took about a month to get the death certificate, and it was filed once it was signed and received.

So either MS started the process himself on 6/29 or that date was used since it's the official date of her death.

It looks to me like Mark and family walked away from the house completely upon arrest.

Their thinking :dunno: is that the creditors and the IRS know that he cannot pay, so they (creditors) are going to come after Teresas estate instead. If a creditor can't get it from one party they will go after the other party that they know they can get the money even if it is eventually. Or perhaps their credit paper will be sold to a credit agency to go after it. Who knows what other bills they had what that were outstanding.

As to house...It's a shame because they will sell at a discount and then send them the bill for the difference.. The IRS will wait and wait until the estate is flush with money as they do have a lein iirc...?

:moo:

ETA: it would be interesting to learn if the change of ownership affected such when transferred to Mark.. But I'm thinking it doesn't the only reason being it transferred to him when there was an IRS lien iirc

My thinking approx 4 weeks ago was, that if MS looked at this pic it wouldn't even bother him. His train of thought was something like "No worries, I will trick CWW and the courts and get my butt acquitted, collect my insurance money and my girls, then buy myself an even bigger house. And if somehow the insurance money doesn't find itself in my control, I will find another woman to play into buying me that even bigger house.
But after watching MS facial expressions yesterday I don't feel he has the same confidence he had 4 weeks ago.

Under the sales/transactions tab, it shows ownership actually changed on 6/29/15.

http://www.leepa.org/Display/DisplayParcel.aspx?FolioID=10294168&SalesDetails=True#SalesDetails

It links to the official record of the filing of TS's death certificate, which was 7/29/15. I'm assuming it took about a month to get the death certificate, and it was filed once it was signed and received.

So either MS started the process himself on 6/29 or that date was used since it's the official date of her death.

I just checked my property records in Florida. The date displayed is the date that a change of ownership actually occurred rather than the later date when documents were filed and recorded by the clerk's office.

I wonder if the angle was just to get it out there that CWW did participate in the actual act of murder. I know that even here we had surmised that JR did the actual deed while CWW just helped with setup and was on standby. Gives potential jurors some time to stew on the fact he had a part in the actual act of murder and was attempt to let mistrust of him grow before the actual trial begins and defense attorneys are able to play down that fact.

The livestream I watched on Friday, at one point, had appx 4700 viewers. This link to WINK's coverage has had over 3500 views. That is a lot of folks that's watched this hearing for status of dependency for the two girls.

https://www.facebook.com/1026710874...710874047156/1163148623736713/?type=2&theater

What was going through MSs mind as he heard these facts? Had to hurt his gigantic ego.
  • MS is incapable of caring for his children.
  • MS is not capable to provide supervision of his children.
  • MS filed for indigent status proving he cannot care for his children.
  • MS has left the children at risk of neglect without a parent able to feed them, clothe them or place a roof over their heads. Their father is in jail and their mother is dead. The children are ruled as dependents.

As for the reason CWW was required to testify, I cannot say with certainty. It appeared that CWW did give MS a head shake and a thumbs up signal when leaving the witness stand, as if to indicate: "Hey, Bud. I'm still on your side, remember?" It seems to me that calling CWW as a witness backfired, At least CWW had the decency to hang his head in shame when being questioned about the murder. Did MS have no one else in the world to call to testify on his behalf except for the hired killer of his wife?

As for his legal representation, I did not get the vibe that his counsel was ineffective. His client simply placed him in a predicament where there was no persuasive argument about the DC's burden of proof. I'm sure his lawyer did not appreciate it when MS, with intentional meanness due to frustration, tossed the pen across the table at him. What kind of mediation has MS participated in?

It looks to me like Mark and family walked away from the house completely upon arrest.

Their thinking :dunno: is that the creditors and the IRS know that he cannot pay, so they (creditors) are going to come after Teresas estate instead. If a creditor can't get it from one party they will go after the other party that they know they can get the money even if it is eventually. Or perhaps their credit paper will be sold to a credit agency to go after it. Who knows what other bills they had what that were outstanding.

As to house...It's a shame because they will sell at a discount and then send them the bill for the difference.. The IRS will wait and wait until the estate is flush with money as they do have a lein iirc...?

:moo:

ETA: it would be interesting to learn if the change of ownership affected such when transferred to Mark.. But I'm thinking it doesn't the only reason being it transferred to him when there was an IRS lien iirc

Most mortgage lenders make you get an insurance that will pay off the home loan upon your death.

But since Mark is on the paperwork and the title and is still living; Then he may be the one on the hook if Teresa didn't have one of those special mortgage insurance policies. Plus if they were getting other loans from other lenders; Then I'm sure they will be listed on the deed as well for being owed before releasing anything to the sole owner.

So you definitely ask a good question in regards to if her estate is still responsible or if it's just Mark.

Very good question indeed.

This may be something that her brother needs to consider. But since Mark is the sole person on the title without the kids names on it. Then maybe Mark is only responsible. Idk.

Most mortgage lenders make you get an insurance that will pay off the home loan upon your death.

But since Mark is on the paperwork and the title and is still living; Then he may be the one on the hook if Teresa didn't have one of those special mortgage insurance policies. Plus if they were getting other loans from other lenders; Then I'm sure they will be listed on the deed as well for being owed before releasing anything to the sole owner.

So you definitely ask a good question in regards to if her estate is still responsible or if it's just Mark.

Very good question indeed.

This may be something that her brother needs to consider. But since Mark is the sole person on the title without the kids names on it. Then maybe Mark is only responsible. Idk.

I don't know how it is everywhere, but mortgage insurance is only required for a little while.i don't recall for how long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper