Sievers Sidebar #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All :) Spent the past 2 weeks visiting on Jarvis. Have not had time to keep up with all the great info on WS's, but just in case no one has conveyed the shape this property is now in...omg!!! When I was there in September it glowed from afar with all of the lighting outside, this time it is just heart wrenching. It's all overtaken by large weeds and long grass...garbage cans strewn all over. The gate finally blew completely off when I was visiting and you can see a lawnmower, gas can, kids bicycles... all buried in tall weeds. A dim light comes on at night from inside, but that's it. Still has blue lights up from Christmas time and "no trespassing" signs with weeds up to top of mailbox. It's all just very overwhelming to see. Sometime around Memorial Day, there was a red car that went into the garage, therefore, there is still power going to the home. Within a couple of days, there were several cars in the driveway and the people there were dressed in business attire.

If I'm duplicating things that have already been noted, my apologies!

Neighborhood is back to normal. First thing I noticed was kids playing outside again :)

Hiya, mckazpm! :loveyou: It is fabulous news that the neighborhood is relieved the "murder for hire sociopath" that stalked the neighborhood is finally in jail where he belonged long ago. I am thrilled for the little children along Jarvis Road who can play freely now.

It irks me that BS did not manage the property while her SOB son has been in jail. That is her granddaughters' home, for crying out loud. It would have cost very little to have the grass mowed once a month (there wasn't much backyard space to mow) and have a handyman repair the gate. She flat didn't give a happy ****. She bows down to MSs wishes and does no thinking of her own without being instructed by him, including __________.

I am so thrilled TSs mom has those precious angels under her loving wings. Once this is over, maybe she'll take those young girls where the he!! ever she wants to far from FL so that perhaps they could begin to heal from this unspeakable trauma. I dare a judge to impose sanctions upon her to allow visits or phone privileges to MS once he is found GUILTY. :jail: That is certainly a court order that I'd have to ignore. Let us hope and pray that day of freedom for the girls is not too far away and the sooner the better!

#Justice for Teresa and her two precious girls!

If you need help posting them, PM me and I will help or post them for you.
I tried to PM you. You'll get 3 messages or none. Lol. I am totally convinced that I am computer illiterate.

Yes, wouldn't you give a crap about your house if you were "innocent" and sure you would be "free" eventually. That idiot acts like the guiltiest fool on the planet. He has no common sense or acting skills- thank god. Unlike his mother and the latter.

I havent been keeping up but does TS mom now have the girls full time? I sure hope so.

^^^ Are there no live links? Can you share what this is in regards to? Thank you so much!

:( All I saw was that it's about estate issues. What nifwor1967 posted is pretty much all there is to see so far.

$400 to file, I think.

"CA Trust Litigation" What does CA stand for?

No other docs that I can find.

On a side note , let's all sue him for being an a$$. Another interesting fact is that TAySh is moving to Colorado. Good, her children deserve a happy life......

I thought the post about the kids all playing outstide again was great! No one should have to be that afraid harm may come to them or their children EVER!! Thrilled things are getting back to normal. :happydance:

I tried to PM you. You'll get 3 messages or none. Lol. I am totally convinced that I am computer illiterate.

It wasn't you! My inbox EXPLODED late yesterday after I signed out and PMs were bouncing. (Blame those 3 Orlando threads! lol You'd think 2,000 would be plenty of room, no? :facepalm:)
I sent you my email address. I will be out a good portion of today (doctor's appointment & testing) but will be back later this afternoon/early evening. I will be happy to post them when I get back.

I havent been keeping up but does TS mom now have the girls full time? I sure hope so.

Right now she has temporary custody. Tomorrow is another hearing/trial. Need to check the time but this is the continuation of the one re-set 2 weeks ago after Mummert failed to notice CWW's lawyer that he was calling him as a witness. Should be quite interesting. :angel:

Document dump soon!?

Not a word yet. Even though we were told "approximately June 1st, I've noticed a pattern. That date was given to us BEFORE the most recent continuation of the custody hearing that was continued until tomorrow. I am guessing there is a method to their madness and they are waiting to release them after tomorrow's hearing.

I know it's aggravating but if there's a good reason for holding them back, I'll defer and respect their reasons are legit.

Take a pic and send it to Mark at the county jail. This way he will see the fruit of his labor.

The picture will definitely haunt him. Jmo.

He can probably stomach the crime scene photos. But not the poor look of his unkept deserted mansion. Jmo

Good idea. Also get a pic of willing neighbors playing racket ball on the roof.

I don't understand why the city hasn't obliged Jarvis neighbors reports/complaints about the yard, etc. Of course I'm not privy to how Bonita handles such violations but does make you wonder if they have knowledge of lenders involvement, etc. If something's getting ready to happen with the property then the city could be spared the cost.

Not a word yet. Even though we were told "approximately June 1st, I've noticed a pattern. That date was given to us BEFORE the most recent continuation of the custody hearing that was continued until tomorrow. I am guessing there is a method to their madness and they are waiting to release them after tomorrow's hearing.

I know it's aggravating but if there's a good reason for holding them back, I'll defer and respect their reasons are legit.

What time is the hearing tomorrow?

Lawsuit: Remove Mark Sievers as trustee of family's trust

The brother of Teresa Sievers wants her husband removed as a trustee of a family trust set up in 2009.

[...]

Teresa Sievers, 46 at the time of her death, created the trust in 2009. The trust is valued at $3 million from two life insurance policies.

Mark Sievers was made the acting trustee and her brother, Patrick Tottenham, a successor. Her two children, ages 9 and 11, are beneficiaries of the trust.

Tottenham has been named the personal representative of Teresa Sievers' estate. The lawsuit was filed Wednesday on Tottenham's behalf by Laird Lile, a Naples attorney.

According to a letter dated June 9, from Lile to Mark Sievers' attorney Antonio Faga, Mark Sievers said he would resign as trustee if Tottenham agrees to keep him informed of the financial details of the trust.

[...]

Mark Sievers also wants to be assured he will be granted the position of trustee if he is acquitted, according to the letter.

Tottenham disagreed with those conditions.

More at link: http://www.news-press.com/story/new...k-sievers-beneficiary-teresas-trust/86003028/

It would seem then, that the Trust for the girls was for the purpose of seeing them be able to be raised, without financial hardship, to the person who had complete custody of them.Since Mark had always been the stay-at-home dad, that money would be his and as the trustee, he would have complete control of it all.

Now, the custody battle between the families means that Teresa's brother, Patrick has control of the money for as long as Sievers cannot handle that business from jail. Were Bonnie, by some chance, gain custody, I'm sure Patrick would send Bonnie money for the girls. Under any circumstance, that money is theirs.

Now, it seems to me to be more likely that Mimi will be granted custody. Patrick will disburse funds for her to help support the girls.

3 million should be enough to see them through college, unless some "random" custodian got greedy. The girls would be supporting BS as well as themselves. :moo:

So, this case needs to see Sievers totally out of the financial loop. He seems pretty sure that he will be acquitted. Perhaps he thinks he's Casey Anthony!

I hope the hearing today ends the issue for once and for all. Sievers' meddling in the trust will be more difficult if Mimi has custody.

I'm just waiting for the hearing today to see if CWW agrees to testify. If forced to, I'm betting all we hear from him is a statement about his 5th Amendment rights.

Does the DCF hearing/trial continue today? I thought I read June 17 somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member