Sievers Sidebar #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, as a preview, the most recent release includes more info gained from the Sievers smart phones, including some text/email exchanges, contacts, notes, etc.

While you are waiting for those to be uploaded a new sticky has been placed in the Documents/Court filings section called Statements & Transcripts. In it you can find the statements we received as part of Batch 2's discovery doc dump. So we no longer need to search through hundreds of pages to locate each individual's statement(s) given to police. You can find it here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?311331-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Statements-amp-Transcripts
a085.gif
Thank you both!

Okay, as a preview, the most recent release includes more info gained from the Sievers smart phones, including some text/email exchanges, contacts, notes, etc.

While you are waiting for those to be uploaded a new sticky has been placed in the Documents/Court filings section called Statements & Transcripts. In it you can find the statements we received as part of Batch 2's discovery doc dump. So we no longer need to search through hundreds of pages to locate each individual's statement(s) given to police. You can find it here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?311331-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-Statements-amp-Transcripts

Just read Ed Moran's interview again. Very honest and funny at times. My favorite quote was " they don't have a pot to (blank) in.....shows that CWW was desperate for money......

First thing I really caught.....was about an EX

Kathy Moran #1 July 12, 2015 interview

Bates 5240 Go down about 11 statements...to read...

Kathy Moran is being interviewed and told that Angie and Wayne had been picked up....

Kathy replies. "Uh, Mark Sievers ex-wife had passed".

This is the first time I heard that MS had an EX. Did Kathy know that they were separated, going to separate, going to divorce? Usually a person will say, "late wife'' not ex. Just struck me as very odd.

Exactly! And by the way, he still is an idiot and most of all a master manipulator.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Agree. And these are things that will get Mark a guilty verdict. Jmo.

1) The 7 figure life insurance policy that he tried to collect fairly quickly. (That is a no no and a suspect worst doing in the eyes of jurors). Now any person who request the life insurance policy to be paid out within the first week of a murder; Is automatically a red flag. Jmo

2) He told his mom to leave the alarm off but then acted like she may have mistakenly left the alarm off. (The jurors will frown that he tried to throw mom under the bus.)

3)The alarm was dismantled with BS code. But BS wasn't there at the time. So how did Curtis get this code? (The jury will definitely suspect hubby )

4) Mark had tons of women on the side and even took his kids on dates. (The jury will definitely see that he was trying to start a new family by taking his kids while he played. Plus they will see that he is a narcissistic idiot)

5) His desolated best friend who had no money and lived states away was the one who did the deed. But not before Mark sent him a care package and made sure that they had a serious talk about the murder a month prior.

6) Mark was adamant that nothing was stolen. But yet the poor hitmen are getting new sheds and vans immediately after the hit.

7) Mark sent frantic calls to his mom and friend after Teresa was only 15 minutes late for work. Which he has never ever done.

8) Mark was tracking her phone and also sending messages through her phone. And this is why Teresa told him that she is still getting messages from her own phone number. Which no couple in the world would have something like that set up. Thats like hacking your wifes facebook account and sending messages as if you are her. Its just a very hinky meter moment of wth. Jmo

9) Mark had 40k lying around the house plus guns. But the honorable hitmen never touched anything out of respect for Mark. Okaaaay

10) Teresa was not raped and her house wasn't burglarized. So why would Curtis want to go down there and not steal anything? Especially since he was in the house 14 hrs before Teresa got home. Hmmmmm. Maybe the jury will see that Curtis obviously was sent there and had to wait 14 hrs until Teresa got home.

11) Theres more. But I'm too tired. Lol

Teresa never knew what was waiting for her as she made her way home... no clue.

This is for you, Teresa..... justice will come.

[video=youtube;2rd8VktT8xY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rd8VktT8xY&sns=em[/video]

It is interesting to me that the neighbors were wary of Mark always, but no one else outside of the neighborhood was (or so it seems). I guess he spent an inordinate amount of time crafting his outward persona while simultaneously ignoring the house, or at least his office. It's so weird.

It is interesting to me that the neighbors were wary of Mark always, but no one else outside of the neighborhood was (or so it seems). I guess he spent an inordinate amount of time crafting his outward persona while simultaneously ignoring the house, or at least his office. It's so weird.
It seems he did weird, outlandish stuff at home perhaps to irk the neighbors instead of using charm to get attention. Oh wait, he wasn't going to charm the neighbors, nothing to gain there. He just chose to annoy them.

It seems he did weird, outlandish stuff at home perhaps to irk the neighbors instead of using charm to get attention. Oh wait, he wasn't going to charm the neighbors, nothing to gain there. He just chose to annoy them.

I can just see him now, sitting on the roof of his mansion like a king surveying his dominion. [emoji34]

Still not ruling out fraud re supplement/drugs being sold on the side. Some of the weird texts point to fun on the side along with business according to Mark's notes.

To me it is like men wearing Speedos. The ones that should not, do. MS has nothing that is attractive or desireable, yet he thinks he is amazing. SMH

It amazes me how a grown man lived on a cell phone texting constantly. Always wishing someone b'day, Happy Mother's/Father's Day and sending lots of light, love and happiness. What a !

Lol. Even Santa Claus would call Mark a happy go lucky bull crapping .

Lol

Great post. I'm sure Mark is chuckling in jail while reading it as well.

Lol.

To me it is like men wearing Speedos. The ones that should not, do. MS has nothing that is attractive or desireable, yet he thinks he is amazing. SMH

Now Now some of us may fit well into speedos

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32316291...n-to-strike-death-penalty-notice#.V3GGxJBHarV

Attorneys for Mark Sievers filed a motion Monday to strike the state’s death penalty notice, arguing the state didn’t properly file it.

State statute requires the notice to include what the state plans to prove in trial, but the notice last week does not include that information.

The state attorney's office filed notice it intends to seek the death penalty against both Sievers and Jimmy Rodgers, who are charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of Sievers' wife, Teresa, one year ago Wednesday in her Bonita Springs home.

Didn't see your post, sorry. Good catch! Just posted it in the MS charge thread ( a day late..;--)

-Nin

Years ago my husband and I were in Mexico at a beautiful resort...a man came out to the pool wearing a green speedo...I said " OMG, look at that". My husband said " It's an olive smuggler!!" True story. Think Marks olives may be short a pimento!!

I've not felt so great today and been sleeping a lot. However, I woke up at looked at my clock reading10:08 p. (11:08p eastern time). The very first thought that crossed my mind - "Wow. One year ago today at this time Teresa was driving home from the airport...." :cry:

I thought about opening a memorial thread but I'd rather not. It doesn't feel right to dedicate a thread to the horror she endured one year ago tonight.... I don't want to highlight the negative and give attention to those who participated in the vicious murder. But I also don't want to disregard the anniversary of her death. So we'll just post our thoughts in this thread, if that;s okay with everyone.

Teresa, hope you can understand my reasoning. I'm believing you do. :) There are many people here diligently scouring through thousands of pages of documents, seeking the truth and holding steadfast while seeking justice. Those who murdered you will be held accountable. In the meantime,know that we will not be distracted by the smoke and mirrors their defenders use in an attempt to bury the truth. You have a great team of LE detectives and State Attorneys who are going to make sure the TRUTH is exposed. We pray for your daughters, mom, sisters and brothers during this difficult time. I hope you are able to send them a sign that will comfort them in knowing you are at peace.

I've not felt so great today and been sleeping a lot. However, I woke up at looked at my clock reading10:08 p. (11:08p eastern time). The very first thought that crossed my mind - "Wow. One year ago today at this time Teresa was driving home from the airport...." :cry:

I thought about opening a memorial thread but I'd rather not. It doesn't feel right to dedicate a thread to the horror she endured one year ago tonight.... I don't want to highlight the negative and give attention to those who participated in the vicious murder. But I also don't want to disregard the anniversary of her death. So we'll just post our thoughts in this thread, if that;s okay with everyone.

Teresa, hope you can understand my reasoning. I'm believing you do. :) There are many people here diligently scouring through thousands of pages of documents, seeking the truth and holding steadfast while seeking justice. Those who murdered you will be held accountable. In the meantime,know that we will not be distracted by the smoke and mirrors their defenders use in an attempt to bury the truth. You have a great team of LE detectives and State Attorneys who are going to make sure the TRUTH is exposed. We pray for your daughters, mom, sisters and brothers during this difficult time. I hope you are able to send them a sign that will comfort them in knowing you are at peace.

I awoke at 4 a.m. this morning to the loudest thunder I have heard so far in SW Florida since moving here in Nov., 2014. The storm continued for about 1 hr. with multiple loud bursts of thunder. I also thought about Teresa and it being the anniversary of her death. I thought to myself - "the heavens are remembering and showing us what that dear, sweet woman had to go thru a year ago". RIP Teresa. Justice is coming.

How long do you think he had his plan to kill TS?

When he married her, I think it was for the life he wanted re money and prestige. I don't know if he planned on killing her day 1, but maybe. After all, he had his example in MO

How long do you think he had his plan to kill TS?

When he married her, I think it was for the life he wanted re money and prestige. I don't know if he planned on killing her day 1, but maybe. After all, he had his example in MO

I also agree that he married her for the lifestyle and had no plan to murder her at that time. I think that as the years went on and he saw the money and the freedom to have sex with whom and (whenever someone was insecure enough to fall for his lines)

He probably couldn't believe his luck in getting a doctor to marry him. Now he really could be MD Sievers and we knew he milked that misdirection(lie) in every possible way. Asshats don't get the level of love, respect and admiration that his wife had just by osmosis. Or by merely saying he wanted to go to law school. *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!